Chapter 26

"So... you guys fucked in the practice room?" Jeongin asked, his expression showing how disgusted he was.

"Basically" Jisung explained, silently sipping his morning coffee, feeling Jeongin's judging gaze on him.

"That's a bit disgusting" Jeongin said, still frowning dramatically

"Bro, we cleaned everything, obviously!" Jisung defended, rolling his eyes "And I don't regret at all. It was kinda arousing to do it in such place" He added, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Kinky shit" Jeongin teased

"I'm not that kinky" Jisung responded with a pout

"Fucking in a public place ? In front of a mirror? When  you could hardly walk home afterwards? Yeah, right" Jeongin said, making Jisung laugh 

"Mmh... Maybe I am" Jisung said, chuckling a bit "But how could I not? Minho have always been a kinky fuck" Jisung explained, as Jeongin seemed to be slightly in thought.

"I can't understand you two" Jeongin explained, frowning slightly "One day, you explain that you don't give a fuck about him, then you crave for him... what the hell?" He said, making Jisung chuckle

"We're just fooling around, nothing bad" Jisung said calmly.

Jeongin tried to read him. He knew that something there was fishy. How can you put aside something that hurt you so much in the past ? How can Jisung do as if nothing happened before? How can Jisung act as if he was never in love with the boy? In Jeongin's opinion, Jisung did feel something for the latter... How could he not?

"He was acting strange after that, by the way" Jisung continued, seeming a bit in thoughts.

"Really? What did he do?" Jeongin curiously asked

"Well, after we cleaned the mirror and all, we were a bit awkward" Jisung said, looking flustered "Maybe it was the post-nut clarity, but we laughed it off rather easily anyway" He added

"And then?" Jeongin asked

"Then we sat down on the couch for a moment, just to talk a bit and all. We didn't have like deep conversations, we simply talk about music, and it went rather naturally" Jisung explained calmly "And at this moment he was kinda... clingy? He cuddled me a bit, and didn't dare to move a lot. It was as if he was trying his whole just to take a few more minutes in the position we were in"

"Wow... Like he didn't want to go home?" Jeongin asked, fully invested in the story

"Yeah... He held me tightly and didn't really want to let go" He said, and watched how Jeongin's eyes widened "Not that he made me uncomfortable, don't worry, he would respect my boundaries if I put them. When I said that I wanted to go, he let go of me immediately" Jisung reassured, as Jeongin nodded.

"Well, I think he's whipped for you" Jeongin stated, as Jisung immediately frowned

"Nah" Jisung denied, not wanting to think about that possibility

"He definitely is" Jeongin insisted. "Why would he be so jealous if he wasn't ? Why would he cuddle you if he wasn't?"

"I don't care to be honest" Jisung answered, shrugging

"I think you say that you don't care, but you actually do care about that boy" Jeongin said, and Jisung's eyes widened

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe it's because he's your ex, or whatever, but you know that he feels something for you, and you're taking advantage of it" Jeongin accused, as Jisung's expression angered again.

"Now you have to stop with your stupid assumptions" Jisung said, clearly annoyed "If he feels something for me, then I'll stop, I'm not one to make other suffer. I'm not him. But I won't assume things, he'll talk to me eventually" Jisung said, shrugging.

"And... Are you sure you don't feel anything for him?" Jeongin asked, pretty sure Jisung is lost in his feelings

"I am sure" Jisung responded, rolling his eyes

"Then why are you so horny around him? Does it really come out of nowhere?" Jeongin asked again.

Jisung was thinking, searching for an answer, an argument to deny it, but he was interrupted by a notification on his phone.

It was Minho.

'hey ji

hope ur doing good

want to come by today?'

Jisung looked at his phone with a slight smile on his face. He wrote an answer quickly.

'i have too much work today, i don't think i'll come, it'll be irresponsible from me

but you can come at mine tomorrow, if u want to'

'at yours? would that be okay w your roommate as well?'

'yeah, dw. no problem

he might be out anyway'

"Why are you smiling so much at your phone?" Jeongin asked, an eyebrow raised curiously.

"Just having a booty call" Jisung vaguely said

"Oh, so Minho?" Jeongin asked as he slightly leant in, putting his head on his hand.

"Yeah" Jisung said, discarding his phone "He's coming here tomorrow" He said happily

"Here?" Jeongin asked, frowning

"Yeah" He responded "I'm getting my ass busted, couldn't be more glad" He said with a little giggle

"I don't even know what to say to you, Ji"