Chapter 10

Now, Minho doesn't have enough time for Jisung. His time is consumed by his new friends, dance classes, and parties.

He thought that Minho would go to some parties, not all of them. Every weekends.

Minho didn't sleep at Jisung's anymore, nor he invited Jisung at his house. No. He was partying too much. Every Saturday's night.

What shocked Jisung the most was the time he realized how weird Minho was acting with others. He hadn't really seen Minho acting outside of him, but he seemed so different. The way he talked, the things he talked about, everything was different. Even more with Haelyn.

Jisung disliked her. And that made him even more questioning Minho. He knew she had something sly and evil in her, but as much as he saw it, he got mad that Minho didn't.

He remembered clearly one time, when he saw the two of them talking at school. They were close, a bit too much for his liking. She was stupidly batting her eyelashes, as her hand was put on his shoulder, which made Jisung felt something he had never felt before: jealousy.

"Wasn't she a bit too close?" Jisung asked, unknowingly narrowing his eyes at Minho.

"Who? Haelyn?" Minho asked, somehow avoiding Jisung's glance.

"Yeah, her" Jisung responded, emphasizing the last word

"Why? is my Sungie jealous?" Minho said, chuckling softly as he grabbed Jisung's cheeks, making him pout

"Nonsense" Jisung defended, which made Minho chuckle more.

"You're cute" Minho simply responded. Somehow completely changing the conversation.

And his anger started getting out of hand.

Minho was being inconsiderate, and he did the unbelievable.

He canceled their Saturday's afternoon.

"I don't have any choice Ji, the practice is Saturday, I can not skip it" Minho defended, slowly getting annoyed at Jisung's silence.

Jisung wasn't answering when Minho told him he would not come on the next Saturday. It was a bit too much to take. He heard a sigh coming from Minho, and his anger couldn't stay bottled anymore

"I'm sick of all of this" Jisung stated loudly, anger slowly rising.

"Huh?" Minho asked, confused on why Jisung suddenly exploded

"You're slowly leaving me all alone!" Jisung yelled, as he tried hard to not cry in front of him

"But, I'm not" Minho defended as he frowned

"You fucking are! You stopped our dates, then our classes, now you simply don't have time for me, how is that fair?" Jisung yelled again, his tears slowly filling his eyes.

"I... I try Ji" Minho responded, as he pinched his nose.

"You're not trying at all! The only thing I had left from you was our Saturdays!" Jisung said, his voice slowly breaking

"I just canceled one..." Minho defended again

"For now on! Then what, you're going to completely stop coming? Then we're going to stop seeing each other? I'm your boyfriend, god dammit" Jisung spat, clearly angered

"Do you think it's easy for me as well? I have to fucking dance, study, work and make time for you. I also love spending time with you, but I'm trying to be responsible with my work. Why are you putting that guilt on me?" Minho started yelling as well, completely lost.

"You think you have to? Aren't you happy?" Jisung said, his voice now lowering, weakening

"I am Jisung. You know I am. I just thought that I needed to practice on Saturday..." Minho responded as his voice softened. He saw the pain flashing through Jisung's eyes, he wanted none of it.

"Then go! Fucking cancel all our plans, as well as our moments on Saturday! I've been bearing with disappointment in fucking months just so you could be happy to realize your passion. Fucking stop coming on Saturdays and keep on neglecting my own passion, music production isn't your dream, why would you keep on coming, huh? It's not like I did tons of fucking dance practices just so I could share yours!" Jisung exclaimed, as a few tears left his eyes

"... Ji ..." Minho watched him, baffled.

"You're making me sad" Jisung said with a cry.

"I... I know, and I don't want to. I'm sorry" Minho responded, tears filling his eyes as well, as he grabbed Jisung's hand tightly

"I know you aren't doing it on purpose... But it still hurts" Jisung added, his voice breaking once more.

"... I promise I'll come every other Saturday. This is the only one I am canceling, I swear Ji" Minho reassured, as he wiped Jisung's tears with kisses.

It was their first argument. And it left a bitter aftertaste for Jisung.

Even more when Minho didn't even keep on with his promise. Saturday's afternoon started getting lonely, and Jisung's lyrics were getting sadder and sadder.