Chapter 5

That first kiss created something between the two lovers.

It created a hunger, a hunger for proximity, for human contact, for closeness and touchyness that none of the two were expecting.

Since that first kiss, the two couldn't keep their mouths nor hands for themselves. Of course, they still liked being discreet when it came to public display of affection. They would kiss at the beginning of the day, then at the end, sometimes with a little kiss here and there. But despite being discreet out, they weren't discreet at all when it came to private.

They would shamelessly spend hours kissing and making out everywhere at their house. The kitchen, the couch, the bedroom. It didn't matter, as long as their lips were joined and if they were in the mood.

They knew none of what being intimate meant.

They knew about porn, about sex. They heard about it and watched it, as the hormonal teenagers they are, but that's pretty much it.

They also didn't talk about it at all. They weren't so embarrassed now, but didn't know what mood to set to have that kind of conversation with their partner. They were waiting for the right time, the right setting, to ask and try, or make it for later if the other wasn't ready.

But the two were individually more than ready.

They were expecting it, waiting for it. They were discovering each other slowly, and couldn't wait to know more about the other in the most intimate way.

It started with more kisses, more tongues, more hands, they were testing the waters with each other and it seemed to work well for both sides.

Jisung knocked at Minho's door, eagerly waiting for his lover to open the door to jump him, and it is exactly what he did. The second Minho opened the door, Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's neck and pecked his lips softly, as he smiled in the kiss.

"Missed me?" Minho joked at the sudden affection, as he softly pecked the younger's nose

"Definitely" Jisung responded with a smile, as he detached from the boy.

They walked into Minho's house, as Jisung looked around him.

"Your dad isn't there ?" He asked, innocently, as he realized the latter wasn't there.

"Nah" Minho said as he guided his lover to his room "He had a work trip" He explained with a shrug.

"He's often on work trips" Jisung stated, as he sat down on Minho's bed.

"Yeah" Minho sighed "At least once a month. He must have realized that I'm safe and sound when he isn't there, so he can take the opportunity of traveling for work on weekends" He added

"Does it make you sad?" Jisung asked as he watched him closely. Minho was sometimes hard to decipher, so he would prefer to ask him directly.

"No, not really" Minho said as he grabbed Jisung and pulled the boy close to him as they laid down on his bed "At least I can have some alone time with you" He said, a sly smirk growing on his face.

Jisung chuckled as he hit him softly, before leaning in to kiss him.

Just as they are used to, they started kissing, their lips joining and detaching in a perfect sync, until Minho asked for more tongue, and Jisung agreed happily. They made out for a moment, as they started getting heated by the moment. Minho pulled Jisung on his lap, his hands resting securely on his waist as Jisung sat on him, kissing him eagerly.

In a tentative act of intimacy, Minho's hands lowered until they arrived at his hips. He caressed there for a moment, until his hand slid underneath Jisung's shirt. He cut the kiss for a moment, making sure that Jisung was alright with this, then proceeded when Jisung only smirked at him.