Chapter 42

It had already been a few days since Minho had a splint on his leg.

It was easier for him to move in that, he could even take it off at night. He also still had to take care of the wounds caused by the surgery, which started to get him annoyed.

"Just can't wait to get home, shower and take care of those shits" Minho said as he put his hoodie on, referring to his wounds.

"Does it hurt?" Jisung asked as he gave him his brace the moment he finished putting his clothes on.

Minho only walked with one brace now, and he was proud of it.

"Kinda" He said with a shrug "But I dislike it mostly because it is kind of disgusting to look at" He explained

"Would you let me take a look at it?" Jisung asked, wanting to help and take care of the older.

"If you want to" Minho said with a soft smile, grateful for the help.

As usual, Jisung brought Minho home after Minho's reeducation, as he held his bag the whole way back. They would bicker a bit because Minho wanted to hold it, but Jisung wouldn't comply at all.

They entered Minho's home, as he put the bag to the ground.

"I'mma take a shower real quick, I'll come back in a second" Minho said as he signed Jisung to take place in the couch "Make yourself comfortable, I have some sodas or beers in the fridge" He explained, winking smoothly at Jisung and 'running' (hopping and waddling) to the shower.

Jisung chuckled at the boy, as he looked a bit too much like a bunny, hopping in one leg, before grabbing a beer and settling on the couch.

He scrolled on his phone for a moment, mostly to follow the conversation between Chan and Changbin in their group chat. They were talking about a song, and he chuckled as he read Chan's message: 'this shit is taking too long, i won't get home before the night'.

Jisung giggled as Minho waddled back, hair wet from the shower.

He was wearing a simple shirt and some shorts, which were enough for Jisung to stare a bit.

Minho sat down beside Jisung as he explained to him what he needed to do for the wounds, as Jisung nodded in understanding.

He crouched down in front of Minho, making it slightly suggestive, as his fingers made their way to the split, opening up and releasing Minho's leg. He softly traced the skin that wasn't bruised, making a shiver run down Minho's spine.

He deinfected the wounds and applied the ointment on the bruises, making sure to not hurt the boy as Minho was staring at nothing, seemingly disconnected.

Because Jisung was feeling awfully affective, he let his lips approach the boy's leg, as he gave a sweet kiss where it wouldn't hurt, breaking Minho from his daydream. Minho stared endearingly at Jisung for the gesture, feeling the butterflies trying to escape his mouth.

And Jisung, being the horny shit he is, started kissing more of his leg, slowly coming up to his thighs, even raising a bit the boy's shorts as he approached his crotch.

Minho didn't even have time to realize whatever he was doing, he could only feel the tenderness of his kisses and his shorts getting tighter, making Jisung smile in accomplishment.

Jisung's fingers latched to Minho's shorts, as he looked up at him with his doe eyes, silently asking for consent.

"Please" Minho responded with a soft smile, making Jisung comply.

He took out the boy's shorts and underwear, careful to not hurt his leg, as he discarded them to the side. He carefully opened the boy's legs, in a way to kneel in between them, as he approached his half-hard dick again. And the only sight of Jisung kneeling between his legs was enough for Minho to get completely hard in an instant.

He didn't hold back his moan as Jisung got down on him, feeling his mouth around his dick, as his hands went to the boy's hair to pull it a bit.

Jisung looked at him in amusement, loving the kind of reaction he was able to take out of him.

not too long after, Minho pulled a bit more at his hair, signaling him to stop.

"What's the matter?" Jisung asked as he wiped his mouth

"Mmh, want you" Minho said, a bit dazed from the feeling.

"Oh really? Already?" He asked with a teasing smile, as he stood up, before straddling Minho's lap. He cupped his face as he delicately pecked his lips.

"I haven't did the dead in two or three months, I can't last long right now" He said jokingly as Jisung chuckled, before joining their lips in a sweet kiss.

A sweet kiss that didn't last long as they started making out hotly, Jisung slowly moving his hips on the boy's lap.

Minho detached their lips as he let out a few scattered breaths.

"Shouldn't we go to my room?" Minho whispered, looking intensely into Jisung's eyes

"Nah" Jisung said, before latching his lips to the boy's neck, mouthing and biting softly.

"What if Chan comes home?" Minho asked, his voice trembling slightly as the arousement rose.

"He won't" Jisung said in between his neck kisses "He's working on something" He explained as he straightened his back, giving a soft peck on the older"s forehead "It'll make it a bit more excited" He finally added, as he smirked at the boy, who replied with the same crooked smile.

Jisung didn't break eye contact as he started grinding on the boy again, watching lovingly Minho's half-lidded eyes.

"I'm gonna need you to go search for the lube and the condoms, baby" Minho stated, groaning softly to himself "Bathroom" He simply stated, unable to let out more words.

"Everything for you" Jisung teased as he got out of Minho's lap, running to the bathroom.

He came back with the much needed stuff in his hand, as he threw them beside Minho. He got out of his trousers and underwear, as he climbed back Minho's lap.

Minho's eyes got suddenly hypnotized by Jisung's naked shape. He was amazed by how pretty he could be, as his hands softly traced his sides, making Jisung giggle from the shivers. His hands lowered, until they arrived on the boy's ass, as he started kneading the skin. His lips attached to Jisung's neck as he gave him back all the butterfly kisses he did.

He didn't take too long before prepping the boy, his fingers doing wonders on Jisung as he started moaning softly.

Both of them felt weird from how intimate it was, but none of them would complain. They loved it.

Jisung hurried the boy to put the condom on, and Minho obediently did, his hands immediately grabbing the boy's hips as he helped him raise. He let Jisung sink down on his dick as he groaned loudly, his eyes unable to detach from the expressions he was making.

He felt levitating as Jisung started raising and lowering his hips on his own, completely riding him. Jisung's hands wrapped up around Minho's shoulders as he latched his lips into his quickly, addicted to the feeling.

As he slowed down because of tiredness, Minho's hands helped him by grabbing tightly his ass and moving him up and down, his hips also trying to follow the motion as he pounded into Jisung, who's voice got louder.

He knew he was too close, as his hand wrapped around Jisung's cock and give it a few pumps, as he felt proud to feel Jisung orgasming on his hand, knowing he could finally ride both of their highs in a few more thrusts.

They body relaxed into each others, as Jisung's put his forehead on his, his smile reaching his ears.

"Kiss me again" Minho whispered, his breath could be felt on Jisung's wet lips from the proximity they had.

"Of course" Jisung whispered back, as he kissed him, smiling in the kiss before muttering "so sweet" in between.

The door suddenly opened, as the two boys didn't even have time to react, their heads simply turning to the door, eyes wide.

Chan took a slight second to actually process whatever he was witnessing, his eyes almost leaving his face.

The door closed in an instant, as they could clearly hear Chan yell from behind the door.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, NOT ON THE COUCH YOU SHITHEADS"