Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪

833 98 47
By Vhopes_eomma

Jungkook's pov

"We are lost." I said, with jimin still on my shoulder.

"Tell me something new, I know this already, and all appreciation to you." he said, and I clicked my tongue in my mouth.

A smirk formed on my face, when something hit my mind, and I decided to punish him for disrespecting me.

I bit on my lower lip, raised my and hand, and-

*smack*

"Yahhhh! Why now!? You have smacked me 25 times today!" he shouted, which only made me widen my smirk.

"For disrespecting me, and mocking your alpha." I said, as I kept walking, trying to find some place for us to take shelter for tonight. The moon is already on the top of our heads, and it is not safe to walk in forest like this.

"I told you to go back before sun was going to set, but no! You and your pride! You wanted to win, now see, we both are lo- AHHHH! STOP SMACKING ME FOR THE SAKE OF GODDESS LUNA JUNGKO- AHHHH!" he screamed for the second when I smacked his corpulent butt twice.

"As I said earlier, do, not tal-" My words got cut in mid, and a small frown formed on my face.

My eyes widen, and a small smile formed on my face, and I smacked jimin's plump butt once again, this time in excitement.

"YAAAAHHH! WHAT NOW! I DID NOT SAID ANYTHING!"

"We found a place to spend the night omega." I said, staring at the small village in front of us, which is at some distance.

"What? Are you saying the truth?! Let me see too!"

"No need. We are going there, then you can see."

.

.

.

"Our small village got blessed by your arrival here, Omega prince jimin and Alpha prince jungkook. This village, belongs to you. You can stay here as long as you want." The elderly alpha said with a warm smile on his wrinkled face, which jimin gladly returned.

"We appreciate your this help, Alpha chen. Our jeon clan will always be there to provide you any kind of help. Again, thank you." Jungkook said, bowing to the elderly alpha. The old alpha nodded slightly at him, while jimin kept standing beside him.

"You must be starving. You can have your supper first, till we will prepare a hut for you two, so that you can rest." he said, at which jugnkook nodded again with a smile.

.

.

"I think, I ate more than needed, but the meal here tastes heavenly." Jimin said, sitting on the soft mattress beside jungkook, who is laying with his body half naked, with quilt covering his muscular torso and half of his masculine chest. His long hair is open now and spread all over his pillow, while his one arm is resting under of his head, and the other is placed on his chest.

"Sleep now, we will leave early tomorrow. And I am not going to carry you this time."

"Like I want you to carry me. You smacked my butt for twenty seven times today! And now it is hurting even when I am sitting. I hate you a lot!" Jimin said, whining like a little pup.

The alpha, tried his best to not to crack the smallest of smallest smile, and continued to keep that cold expression on his handsome face.

"Sleep, or I will smack you again." And jimin's eyes widen at this.

"You will not-"

"I can, because my hands are still here. So sleep or-"

"Fine! I am sleeping! Have a good night!" Jimin laid beside his mate after saying this, keeping an arm distance between himself and the alpha.

.

.

It was mid of the night, and jimin was breathing steadily, with his hands placed on his chest, and his plump lips parted a little, which means, he is in his deep slumber.

A groan, echoed in the peaceful silence of that hut, but it was so low, which did not made the omega wake from his deep slumber.

Jungkook, is breathing is heavily, his muscular body is covered in sweat, and his eyes, has turned as red as blood.

The alpha just got his rut.

He hissed in pain, and laid straight on his back, now staring above, gritting his teeth to get control on the pain of the unbearable rut.

He groaned once again tightly shutting his eyes close, and his back arched, when the heat only raised in his lower body.

He flung open his eyes, and turned his head with a swift motion to his side to stare at the sleeping omega.

Jungkook, who was trying his best to control himself and his wolf till now, finally lost his control, which made him hover over the small figure of the omega.

He buried his face in the scent gland of the omega, inhaling his sweet Jasmine scent deeply.

The alpha nuzzled into the crook of his neck more deeply, then traced his pointed nose on his delicate skin, to the bottom of his ear.

All these movements, broke the omega's sleep, as he felt something moving softly on his neck.

He slowly opened his eyes, which widen in horror in an instant, when he found jungkook hovering over his figure.

The alpha's scent is too strong at this moment, and the sweat on his body did not went unnoticed by jimin, which immediately made him understand the whole situation.

"J-jungkook, please, keep d-distance- umm!" His words got muffled in mid, and his eyes widen more, when jungkook placed his lips over his.

The omega was in shock would be an understatement, because the alpha, his mate, is kissing him, but this does not feel lovely or warm to him, instead, it feels like the kiss which is only filled with pure lust of the alpha's rut.

Jimin closed his eyes tightly, and tried to push jungkook away from himself, when he pushed his tongue in his mouth with force, making the kiss turn more heated.

Tears started to roll down the omega's eyes, when his hands got held by jungkook, and then, they both got pinned at the sides of his head.

Jimin moved and twisted his wrists to free his hands from the painfully tight grip of the alpha. His breaths are getting heavy, the tears are rolling down from his eyes continuously, and his legs were moving here and there, trying their best to push his mate away from him.

The alpha ignored all of these tries of his mate, and kept abusing his plump lips by his, by biting and sucking on them, without any break.

After almost two wolf steps, which felt like an eternity to the omega, jungkook broke the kiss, but his lips in an instant got attached to the skin of his unmarked neck.

"Please stop!" Jimin begged, sobbing under his alpha, who is busy ravishing his neck, ignoring all the pleads of his mate.

"Ahh!! J-jungkook! Please stop! I do not want this!" Again he begged, when he felt the sharp teeth of the alpha, getting pierced into his skin.

The metallic taste of the omega's blood met the tongue of the alpha. His saliva and his blood, mixing with each other, which only made him to crave for more.

"JUNGKOOK PLEASE STOP! *sobs* I BE-BEG YOU! I PROMISE I WILL NEVER BOTHER YOU AGAIN! B-BUT STOP!" Jimin shouted, when jungkook pinned both of his hands on the top of his head, and slid his hanbok down from his one shoulder to expose the unmarked, white, and delicate skin of the omega.

In an instant, he started to bite and kiss there too, leaving several marks all over that white skin. Jimin cried, and kept trying to free his hands from the strong grip of his mate.

"A-alphaaa, i-i *sobs* do not w-want this. P-please, I am begging you to s-stopp!" Jimin begged once again, but again it went in vain, as the dominant wolf's lips kept hovering over his skin, leaving several wet kisses, and bite marks on it.

"Jungkook! You can do whatever you want you to me after my heat! But please not now!" He cried once again, but screamed when jungkook ripped down his hanbok, making the omega half naked in front of him.

"Alpha! Please stop! Do not do this sin! I promise I will give you pups too! I promise I will give you as many pups you want! But please do not do this to me at this moment! I- *hic* I am not r-ready!" He cried, begging hard to his mate to leave him, but again another scream left his mouth when jungkook wrapped his sinful lips around the pink bud of the omega, and started to bite and suck on it.

All of this, made jimin scare to death. Just yesterday, he was about to get claim by some unknown alphas, and today, his own alpha is trying to claim him with force, without his consent. And to his misfortune, all of this is lust, and only lust, which is because of the rut the alpha is having now. There is not a pinch of love in all of this, and surely, the omega is not ready for any of these things.

Jimin kept sobbing, when jungkook's hand started to caresses the soft skin of the curve of jimin's waist, which soon, went down, to pull down the remaining attire of the omega, while his lips were still busy in making marks on his chest.

"A-alpha *sobs*, I-I am s-scared." This came out almost like a whisper from his lips, and that was when jimin also stopped struggling, and got ready for whatever was about to happen to him. But this time, all the movements on his body came to halt too.

"A-alpha *sobs*, I-I am s-scared." As soon as these words reached jungkook's ears, he came back to his senses.

His eyes widen in pure horror, and he removed his hand in an instant from his hands and waist.

Jimin was crying hard, and when he felt his hands getting free from the painfully tight grip of the alpha, he covered his face by both of his small hands, and started to sob hard behind them.

"I-i *sobs* a-apologize. I-i *sobs* am n-not ready alpha. P-please, i-i beg you, *sobs* l-leave me t-today. I-i will g-give *sobs* myself to you a-after my h-heat. Y-you can do whatever you want to me, a-at that moment, i-i will not r-resist. I-i *sobs* will also give you p-pu-pups in f-future, b-but *sobs*, p-please, d-do not do this to me, r-right now, I am n-not ready. P-please, I-i am *sobs* s-scared, a-alpha." These words, broke jungkook's heart in uncountable pieces.

For the first time in his life, he is feeling bad for what he did. Seeing the omega crying under him like this, where he cannot even able to breath properly because of crying so hard, seeing him begging to not to do anything to him, all of this, made the alpha's heart fill with dreadful pain.

And now, he understood one more thing.

That the omega, his omega, who is also his mate, is as pure as the flower who's scent he owns. The omega, who is crying like this just by some touches by his own mate, how can he be sleeping with other alphas? For the first time once again, jungkook is regretting for saying all those uncouth words to his mate.

"Omega, I, please, I, do not know how I lost my control. I-i promise, I was not having any intention to touch you in such a way. I apologise for what I did to you, and to scare you." He said, but the omega, was too scared to listen to any of his words, and he continued to sob in his palms.

Jungkook sat beside him, and picked the omega from his place, to make him sit on his lap.

His hugged the omega close to himself, and he started to release his calming scent of Amber musk, to calm his omega down.

"Jimin, please, stop crying. I promise, I will not do anything to you without your permission. But, stop crying." He said once again, caressing on his back softly. Jimin's head is placed under jungkook's chin, and his arms are wrapped around the sobbing omega, in a gentle and loving manner.

.

.

.

Hoseok's pov

I slowly opened my eyes, and a small yawn left my lips.

I raised my head slightly, just to widen my eyes, and j sat immediately on my place.

How I fell asleep here? We should not be staying here in night? I thought to myself, when I found that both me and taehyung, are still in that small hut of magical pond.

"Omega, you are awake?" Said a calm voice, making me turn my head in taehyung's direction.

He also sat on his place, and rubbed his eyes, before opening them to look at me.

"Why you did not woke me up? We should not be here in night." I said, but this time, in soft tone.

"You were sleeping calmly after crying for Luna knows how many wolf steps, so I did not woke you up. And, nothing is wrong in staying here in night."

"Then why my eomma and appa used to say to not to stay here after sunset?" I asked, again, in my calm tone. For the first time I think, I am talking to him this calmly, from ever since he came here.

In the end, I do not even know, why I should be rude with him, when he never did anything wrong to me.

"The power of the magic of magical pond increases by ten times in night, because of the moonlight, which starts to break the magic of any spell even if you are not inside of the pond. And that is why eomma and appa( AN-he is talking about hoseok's parents), used to say to not to stay here in night so that your real identity would not reveal." He said. I took a deep breath, and then sighed softly.

"How do you know this?" I asked, now turning my gaze towards him.

"Jimin knows a lot about magic and enchanted things, so, I also know." He said, with a genuine smile on his face.

An unknown discomfort crept in my heart, and my throat went dry, which made me break my gaze from him.

"Taehyung, why you are this good to me? Even after all those hurtful words which I said to you, even after I was this rude to you, you never said anything wrong to me, even now, you are too soft and good to me, that I cannot believe that you are being real." I said, in low tone.

For some moments, I did not heard any response from him, and it was not like I was expecting any words from him.

My eyes widen, and my breath got stuck in my body, when I felt a pair of muscular arms wrapping around me, pulling me into a warm embrace with calming scent of black orchid.

"I do not care about how you talk to me, or how you feel about me. In the end, you are my mate, with whom I want to spend the rest of my life, and if you are suffering, then it is my responsibility to take care of you." He said, and till now, my eyes has turned blurry.

I closed my eyes, making the tears leave my eyes, and my grip on his biceps got more firm.

"Aww, why my beautiful is crying now. Do not cry my love, or I will also start to cry." He said, making a chuckle escape my lips.

"Why would you cry?"

"Because my omega is crying?" He said, and I slightly smacked on his bicep.

He removed my face from his chest, and cupped my face in his hands, just like before.

He smiled at me, and wiped my cheeks, but what after that he did, made me widen my eyes and feel a familiar heat on my face.

He kissed on my forehead. HE KISSED ON MY FOREHEAD!!!!???

I stared at him with wide eyes, as he leaned away. Again, he chuckled, and pinched both of my cheeks slightly.

"I apologize, but you are so adorable to not to show my love to you. I think, we both should sleep now. We will go back to the temple tomorrow in early morning." He said, which made me blink in astonishment at him.

"I-i think, you must be hungry. You have not ate anything since morning. This place is having a lot of fruit trees, so we should eat something first and then go to sleep." I said, now breaking my gaze and looking at other side, to hide the obviously existing blush on my face.

"As you say, and you did not ate anything too, so, I think we should surely go." He said, and I nodded at his words.

.

.

.

"So he is an omega? It means our suspicion was right! They hid it from whole wolf community for seventeen years!?" Said a feminine voice, at which the elder male hummed in response.

"They were too wise to do this, that no one had any idea about Prince hoseok being an omega. Finally, we can take our revenge from his father!" Said the female, but this time, the male did not reacted anything.

"We cannot, because, Prince hoseok is being guarded by necklace of vampire." He said, and the woman's eyes widen.

"What?! Only a vampire or a vampire hybrid can make those necklaces! Who gave that to him?!"

"Park Jimin." He said, and for some moments both of them fell silent.

"We have to separate that necklace from that omega, or non of our magic could work on him." she said, and the male, hummed in response.

"Jimin will again use something to protect hoseok. We have to remove that vampire hybrid omega from our way, to attack on hoseok."

"You tried, yesterday! But his mate saved him! His mate is always with him, or should I say he is never alone. Also, a vampire hybrid wolf is not easy to kill! To kill them, we have to attack on their weak spot, which is different for every vampire hybrid." The woman said, and again, the male nodded.

"What is your bait doing there?"

"He is doing what he was told to do. He has completed the first part of our plan. All we have to do, is to remove that omega, park jimin, from our way." The man said, making the woman nod at him.

She sighed, and closed her eyes, to whisper a spell.

"From the realm of darkness, made from the blood of evil beings, from the painful screams of spirits, including the agony of the dead, provide me the red moon dagger, to present the weighty death to my foe." The spell ended, and soon, a dagger appeared in her hand, making her slowly open her eyes.

"Kill park Jimin." The woman said, gaining the male's attention on her.

"Try to find the weak spot of that omega, and when you will find it, stab him by this. This is the red moon dagger, which is known as the most lethal for vampires, and vampire hybrid wolves. Use this, to kill jimin, and as soon as this dagger will go in his body, the poison of this dagger will get into him, making all of his magics break. His power will start to decrease, as this dagger will keep penetrating inside of his body on its own, finally killing the omega, and making our way clear." She said, handing the dagger to the man in front of her.

"Also-" she continued, making the man stare at her.

"I am coming back to jung's clan."

*ahem*. I don't know what happened in the end🗿🌼🌼☠️☠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title of the next chapter- Have to fix a lot of things

Glimpse- "This message, is for King Kim namjoon, the leader of Kim's clan and King of Kim's reign. Namjoon, Taehyung has found about the true identity of my son, also, hoseok has turned out as his destined mate. After this, whatever the decision you want to make, is upto you." She said, and gave a soft gush of air to the celestial sylph, and in an instant, the creature flew out of her room.

She sighed, as some tears filled in her eyes, which made the alpha wrap his arms around her.

"Do not worry omega. Everything will be fine. I know, hoseok will forgive us, and understand the reason behind our this lie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 1.4K 25
Five years ago, when their company was on the brink of bankruptcy, Taehyung's father suddenly collapsed and passed away. Seokjin stepped up as the ne...
30.5K 3.1K 38
That the handsome Doctor Kim Seokjin was gay, was something more of a public secret. But the fact that he fell deeply in love with a straight man who...
65.5K 4.2K 24
Heir of one of the richest family in Seoul, Namjoon grew up thinking that Kim Seokjin will be his husband when the time comes but got disappointed wh...
12.1K 405 50
𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗥𝗨𝗗𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗘 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞... 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗠 𝗕𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 �...