Cloud Surfing 🍀 (Jikook)

By Love_Breeze

"How do you know you love someone?" "When you can't hate them even if they hurt you." Jimin comes to Busan af... More

🍀1🍀
🍀2🍀
🍀3🍀
🍀4🍀
🍀5🍀
🍀6🍀
🍀7🍀
🍀8🍀
🍀9🍀
🍀10🍀
🍀11🍀
🍀12🍀
🍀13🍀
🍀14🍀
🍀15🍀
🍀16🍀
🍀17🍀
🍀18🍀
🍀19🍀
🍀20🍀
🍀21🍀
🍀22🍀
🍀23🍀
🍀24🍀
🍀26🍀
🍀27🍀
🍀28🍀
🍀29🍀
🍀30🍀
🍀31🍀
🍀32🍀
🍀33🍀
🍀34🍀
🍀35🍀
🍀36🍀
🍀37🍀
🍀38🍀
🍀39🍀
🍀40🍀
🍀41🍀
🍀42🍀
🍀43🍀
🍀44🍀
🍀45🍀
🍀46🍀
🍀47🍀
🍀48🍀
🍀49🍀
🍀50🍀
🍀51🍀
🍀52🍀

🍀25🍀

316 26 2
By Love_Breeze

Love is strange...

He was staring at the praying boy, Jimin. How pure he was looking. He was proud that he became a little brave to his feelings, to accept the love he wanted to give him.

Jimin opened his eyes and saw an endearing smile. Their eyes met and again they were lost in each other. How beautiful this feeling is? It was like he never wanted to avert his gaze from him but a familiar sound brought them back to the real world.

"Son!"

Mr. Jeon arrived there with the flower bouquet in his hand, to meet his late wife. He was shocked to see his son but what was more shocking for him was Jimin, the boy was again with him. He stared at Jimin.

Jimin was uneasy under his stare, he took a few steps back and suddenly felt Jungkook's fingers intertwined with him.

"You are here!" Jungkook stated, astonished to see his father at his mother's grave. He didn't even have time to visit her on her death anniversary.

"Yeah! Can I have a moment with you?" Mr. Jeon said...

Jimin blew the dandelions, that flew with the breeze. He was curious about what Jungkook and his father were talking about. He looked at their direction.

"I didn't expect to see you here!"

"Hum! Today I missed your mother too much... ... If she would be here with us then... she would be happy to see her son got engaged with the girl he likes."

Jungkook adverted eyes from his father.

"Everyone would see her weakness but I saw her kind heart. I fell in love with her." Mr. Jeon caressed the surface of his wife's grave and smiled gently.

"I started with nothing and she stood with me being my everything. Today what I am is her belief in me. We were so happy but time was cruel to us. I lost her earlier."

...

"Then I lost you." Mr. Jeon remembered what Jimin said to him. "I didn't understand that just giving you money is not enough, giving you love was needed. I was unfair to you  but I promise I will become a good father to you."

Jungkook didn't know why his father saying these things to him suddenly but he was feeling good to hear.

"Appa! I also have something to share. It's important." Though he doesn't want to tell him that he loves Jimin it was the right of his father to know.

Mr. Jeon smiled in amazement that his son wanted to share something with him. "What is it, son?"

"I love him," Jungkook said as he looked to the left... His father followed his eyes and stopped at Jimin who was still blowing dandelions.

"I was wandering then I stopped at him. His shelter is warm. I am in love with him."

Mr. Jeon couldn't believe for what he was hearing. His son just got engaged to a girl. "Do you know what you are saying Jungkook? He is a boy."

"Yeah, he is a boy. But does it matter? Loving him is important... Love is strange. I don't know how it happened but all I need now is him."

Mr.Jeon's legs grew weak. He wanted this nonsense to be a joke. His only son... Each word Hazel said revolved in his mind. How should he act on this? If he gets mad then he will lose Jungkook forever...

"W-what about Hazel?"

"She is aware. I confessed to her last night. She said she understood me and we still could be a friend."

"Do you know what the meaning of breaking engagement is? You left her. She must be hurt. This is not a child play. What am I gonna tell her father."

"Appa! If her father gives me punishment for this. I will take it."

That word from his son froze him.

"I will go through anything as long as he is with me!"

"Will you be happy?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"Hum!"

"Oh! Then my blessings are with you, son!"

And Jungkook immediately jumped for a hug. His confidence grew by the acceptance of his father.

Mr. Jeon's eyes filled up. He doesn't remember when was the last time he held Jungkook in his embrace. "I support you, son!"

_______________🍀🍀🍀

"Pleeeeeeease Army! Pleeeese Just one date!"

"I am sorry!"

"Ah! Don't say that! Give me a chance. I promise if you don't like our date then I will never bother you."

Hoseok was pleading to Army for a date. He was spinning around her like a satellite, not letting her work properly.

She was feeling guilty that she was rejecting him but didn't want to go either. She is not completely over by Jimin's charm. She was not ready.

"Am I not worthy to ask you just for one date? Am I not handsome?"

"No! You are handsome! Very handsome!"

Hoseok smiled instantly...

"It just I don't want to give you false hope. It will hurt you."

"Don't worry I am a strong guy!"

"Hoseok hurry up! Jin is here!" Namjoon siad from behind.

"Deal with him!" Hoseok said and focused on Army. "Army come on!"

"O-okay! Just one date!"

"Thank you!"

That was a relief for him.

"Why are you guys here?" Jimin said adding the last flower on the pillar. He was on the beach with his team to decorate a stage for a newlyweds photoshoot.

"Hoseok hyung dragged us! Besides, Aren't you happy to see me?"

"I am seeing you all the time." Jimin turned back to hide his smiling face. How do you tell him that he wants his presence around him all the time?

"I see! I was the only one who was dying to see you. It was hard to wait for last period's bell."

Suddenly Jungkook came in front of him. Then he tugged a white flower on his hair. "I was only thinking of you."

He took his photo with his Polaroid camera. "You are beautiful hyung!"

Jimin blushed. His cheeks were red and Jungkook could see that in dim white light.

Jungkook wrapped his hand around his waist.

"What are you doing?" Jimin looked around him. His co-workers were looking at him...

"It's a friendly touch!"

"Come with me!" Jimin pulled him...

"Okay! Let me put my camera in my bag!"

From far Taehyung was watching them. It was breaking his heart. He lowered his head to hide the tears.

It's not like I liked him for years. I can overcome it. He thought.

"Hey Taehyung!" Yoongi called him.

"I am alone here!" He walked to Taehyung. "I know about Jungkook and Hoseok but I don't know where the hell Namjoon is."

"What do you want?" Taehyung quickly acted normal.

"Talk to me until they appear!" He handed him a cup of coffee.

________________

The soft feeling of lips brushing with each other, hands roaming on the small waist that only belonged to him now, he pulled him close and chose to become a little rough.

Jimin was melting, he couldn't stand on his toe to match the height of Jungkook, so he pulled his shirt to keep him close, a little longer than usual, his body was shivering like electricity was running in his blood.

No one was there to witness the beautiful moments just the waves and stars.

They pulled off together. How cute Jimin was looking. As if he just ate spicy food that caused red swollen lips.

"Hyung! Your, I can feel your!"

"My lips!." He touched his lips...

"No!" Jungkook looked lower part of his body.

Jimin was embarrassed. He felt like his soul left his body, and a huge mountain fell on him. He ran to hide himself.

"Hyung! Where are you going?" Jungkook followed him.

"Far from you!" Saying that Jimin jumped in the sea... His cheeks were hot and his heart was about to explode.

"Hyung! Come out!" Jungkook huffed.

"No!" Jimin covered his face.

"Hyung! You will catch a cold!"

"You gonna tease me about that!"

"No, I won't!"

"I don't believe you!"

"Hyung!"

"You go first, then I will come out!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay! Then I am leaving!"

Jimin removed his finger to see if Jungkook left or not. His eyes widened, Jungkook was right in front of him.

"Do you need to be shy from me?" He grabbed his both hands...

Jimin slowly shook his head. "Jungkook leave my hand!"

"I am holding them for forever. Not gonna leave!" He whispered... "Hyung! Look at me!"

Jimin looked at his sparkling eyes...

"Hyung I want to kiss you again!"

Jimin nodded and they kissed...

"I am gonna cuddle with you tonight. I am feeling cold."

"It's all because of you. If you wouldn't say that. What should I tell others if they asked how I became wet?"

"Blame it on me hyung! Indeed you are wet because of me!"

Jimin enlarged his eyes as he understood what Jungkook meant.

"Jungkook I will kill you!"

Jungkook ran away from his spot and Jimin chased him.

"Kill me!"
_________________

"How could you do this to me Jungkook?" She slammed the table and smashed her phone on the floor. She saw the post of two hands tangled, captioning Hold my hand till the end.

I don't love you anymore. Those words ring and give her a strong headache every time she remembers Jungkook and Jimin.

Jimin.

She gritted her teeth. "How can I lose to him? How dare he?" She plopped on the couch and pulled her hair in anger.

"Babe! Calm down!" Her boyfriend patted her hand but she slapped it away.

"You don't know the loss. I was after him... because of that I couldn't have my own life. I was busy pampering him and he told me he didn't love me. On top of that, I had to pretend like I supported him. Support my foot! F***!! I can't see them together. He should be dancing on my fingertips. His money will be that f*****'s property. But I will not let that cheap do that."

"Babe! Let it go! Think about us now. You don't have to do what your father says. I will earn for us."

"Will that be enough? I don't want to live in adjustment. Have you ever thought how you gonna fulfill all the requirements when we have our family? What will you do for fore hazards?" She screamed till her throat became dry. She rubbed her stomach and gulped a lump.  "How are you gonna take care of my child with little money? My child is innocent. My child deserves a better life. My father will never accept you. You don't have money. He will ditch us. And I don't have time to hunt for another rich f***. Do you have any way to escape this?"

"I love you. Isn't that enough?"

"Love doesn't give what we need to live!"

Hearing them a waiter came to check in. Hazel was looking like a messy freak. She asked the waiter for their bill.

The waiter checked the tab and told them the amount.

"Pay the bill with your love! Can you?" She told her boyfriend.

He became quiet.

She took out the money from her purse and gave it to the waiter. Then she collected the pieces of her phone.

"I will let them be happy for now!" She set her hair and laughed a little like crazy. "I am sorry darling, I will find a way for this problem. You just need to keep supporting me!"

I don't want to choose that path, Hazel... Her boyfriend thought and hugged her with a smile. Jungkook is the problem.

I will wipe him.

-Cloud Surfing 🍀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 810 48
ever since you moved in a man by the name of Park Jimin has been bullying you. He is also the school playboy. He says he likes you and shows it, but...
5K 199 16
When Jimin leaves his long-time boyfriend, Jungkook, he knew his life would change. Now he has a new roommate by the name of Min Yoongi, but Jimin qu...
137K 8.7K 29
"I just can't see you as my mate. I'm sorry." On his 18th birthday, Jungkook discovers that Jimin is his mate.
29.3K 643 30
[COMPLETED] "I love you." "I love you too." - "How can I trust you after you have done so many things?" "Please, I need you to trust me." - "Make me...