Soft || 18+ Reverse Harem ||

By graveyardinmyheart

Dahlia Wellburg hates her misery as much as she loves it. She sees herself as a stone: ordinary and unwanted... More

1 - Acceptance
2 - Happy?
3 - Maroon
4 - Handmade
5 - Tonight
6 - Jasmine and Lavender
7 - A Con
8 - Little house
9 - Minutes into hours
10 - Lonely
11 - Property
12 - pirate ship
13 - Are you crying?
14 - taste
15 - expiration date
16 - Ice Cream
17 - Strong
18 - Names
19 - Darling
20 - Complex
21 - Organization
22 - vulnerability
23 - kill me
24 - Nothing good
25 - Dinner
26 - tomorrow
27 - family
29 - crybaby
30 - The First
31 - addicted
32 - Dahlia
33 - care
34 - Tire
35 - Custom Made
36 - Burn it down
37 - walk right
38 - Ice Cream
39 - Hours
40 - Pink Sweater
41 - coffee
42 - Chains
43 - Forget
44 - Clean
45 - Mean
46 - Anything
47 - Nice
48 - home
49 - dryly
50 - Advices
51 - Mine
52 - I do
53 - Thank You
54 - No Reason
55 - Stung
56 - Heart
57 - Second
58 - Bloodied
59 - Too Much
60 - Bubble Wrap
61 - Dream
62 - Tradition
63 - Flowers
64 - pain
65 - Gifts
66- Broadway
67 - Think
68 - for a while
69 - River
70 - Softer

28 - beautiful

57.9K 2K 698
By graveyardinmyheart

I knew that it was cruel to be so optimistic, but, in my solitude, I couldn't resist the urge and spent entire days basking in idiotic fantasies, sometimes verging on prayer.

- Mieko Kawakami
. . .

Dahlia

The Monet twins walked into my room after knocking.

"Hello?" I said, setting my pencil down on the desk. I was reading a novel, and I couldn't read a novel without underlining things. I was a librarian's worst nightmare.

"Hey, baby," Alexandre or Lucain muttered, holding the door open so that Vaness and Bobby would walk out. Bobby gave them a lingering look but walked out anyway, followed by Vaness who didn't go till Lucian and Alexandre petted her.

It was quite late. All of them had been gone most of the day since I came back. I was quite disappointed when they didn't try anything.

Lucian walked towards me, or maybe it was Alexandre.

"Which one?" I asked him.

His lips twisted and he didn't answer. He grabbed me and slammed me against the wall, kissing me deeply. His one hand gripped my wrists, pinning them above my head and the other wrapped around my neck, squeezing.

"I-". He kissed me harder, forcing his tongue into my mouth, his finger tightening around my wrists. My body felt heavy. My thighs pressed together.

I whimpered into his mouth as he bit into my bottom lip, and finally let go.

I breathed heavily, looking up at him. Has he always been this tall and broad? Lucian's blue eyes had the whole ocean in them and they shone like sunlight dancing on the waves. His dark hair fell over his forehead, and his jaw was clenched so hard I thought his teeth might break. His lips were slightly swollen. I knew mine were a lot more swollen.

"Which one are you?"

His lips twitched. "You can just call me Daddy."

I gasped. How did he know?

"The novels you read have some...interesting kinks, Dahlia. All it required was one search." He kissed my cheek.

I squirmed in his arms, eyes falling on his twin. He was standing against the door, watching me with a blank face. He was dressed in dark pants and a white shirt, the sleeves rolled up to show his tattoos and lethal arms. Alexandre.

It could be Lucian, too.

"Baby," the one still slightly choking me said. "Stop resisting."

My eyes narrowed and I struggled more.

He chuckled against my ear. "Is this how you want to play? You want to run, yes?"

"Screw you-"

He choked me harder.

"I will let you go on the count of three," he said. "You can run, you can hide. But don't hide anywhere you won't like your body exposed. We plan to devour you on the spot."

He slowly let go of my neck. I gasped for breath.

Lucian ducked his head, lips pressing on my hardened nipple poking through my shirt. "One."

He kissed the other one. "Two."

He kissed my neck. "Three. Run, little girl."

I did not need to be told twice.

. . .

Somehow, this whole section of the ship was sealed off. There were a few places I could hide.

So I did.

And I was certainly not so wet that I could feel it on my inner thighs. The thought of them catching up and bending me to their will...

I ran into the kitchen. Wouldn't expect me here, would they? They'd expect me to hide near the stairs, probably. That was the perfect spot.

I looked around, there was just one curtain, but it was perfectly floor length, and I could fit behind it easily.

That's what I did.

I stood behind the curtain, peeking out from the side. My heart was beating so fast I could barely breathe.

What was this kink called? I'd have to ask them.

I heard footsteps. I knew for a fact their footsteps were normally never this heavy. They wanted me to know they were coming.

My thighs pressed, and my one hand sneaked down, almost touching myself. I resisted. I wanted them to touch me.

The door of the kitchen opened slowly.

"Is my Dahlia here?"

They stalked inside, looking around. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears now.

I tried to lean against the wall, but that must have caused the curtain to move as I could feel the weight of their gazes snapping at me.

Then, footsteps approached.

At the last moment, I ripped myself away from the wall and tried to run for the door. One of them stood in front of it. He grabbed my neck, pulling me towards him. He dropped a kiss on my mouth and then let me go.

I again charged for the door and then was grabbed by the one behind me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and grabbed one of my breasts. His fingers pinched my nipples and pulled. I whimpered in pain.

Then he let me go.

It was almost like a game to them, they passed me around, sometimes kissing me or sometimes just ripping my clothes little by little.

Soon, I was exhausted and didn't try to run.

The one behind me chuckled. Lucian? "Is my baby tired, hm? We've just started."

He ripped off the shreds of clothes that had been barely hanging on me.

Lucian grabbed me and laid me on the counter in a way that my head and most of my ass was hanging down. I tried to get up.

Alexandre ripped my panties and threw them away. He looked at my folds and a smirk spread on his lips. "Would you look at that?" He touched the arousal all over my thighs, not where I needed him to. "You never told us you like being passed around like a dirty little toy, Dahlia. I am disappointed, but, then again, it's more fun finding out this way."

Guess who suddenly had so many fucking emotions? Alexandre. His eyes were lit on fire, and I was a match ready to burn.

Lucian's hand wrapped around my neck and pulled at my head so that it was again hanging down. The blood rushed to my head.

My eyes and the tip of my nose met his bulge.

"Will you take me down this pretty little throat while Alex devours your cunt, baby?" Lucian asked. "I'll make you take all of it."

I gulped. He looked big.

"I-"

"It's a yes or no question, Dahlia. Answer."

"...Yes."

"That's not how you should address me, is it?" He pinched both of my nipples and rolled them. I winced, trying to move away. But there was nowhere to go.

"...Yes, Daddy," I forced out and instantly found myself throbbing more than before.

"Look at this cunt clenching around nothing," Alexandre said. "So, what kinks did we add today? There is Daddy kink."

"Primal kink," Lucain muttered, rubbing his clothed bulge against my open lips. My mouth watered. When did giving a blow job start being hot to me? It had been an inconvenience once.

"Two for one day," Alexandre said, brushing his rough fingers on my clit. I stiffened. "Not bad."

Lucian's fingers danced on my neck and then touched my lips. "Open."

I had half a mind of biting his fingers off.

I opened my mouth. He stuffed two fingers inside, choking me instantly.

He chuckled. "We'll have to work on this," he said, pushing his fingers back and forth as Alexandre rubbed my clit with his thumb. I squirmed, grabbing my thighs as they trembled.

I tried to breathe, but his fingers were so long, and it was like sanity was slipping out of me. I choked again.

"You're going to have some problems with my cock if you can't take two fingers, baby," Lucain said, sounding so smug.

I bit into his fingers.

He chuckled, sounding so evil, and spanked my breasts so hard tears pooled in my eyes.

He pulled his fingers out. "You didn't bite hard, baby. Scared you'd hurt the fingers you love so much?"

"Hate your fingers," I mumbled, eyes closing as Alexandre's thumb speeded up. I wanted him to just fuck me. But I didn't want to ask for it.

Lucian spanked my breasts again. This time the tears slipped out.

He rubbed my nipples and again pressed the bulge of his pants against my lips. "I'm going to acquaint my cock with your little throat today, Dahlia. And I will use it so regularly that they will become best fucking friends."

He took out his cock, from this close, it looked so huge it was almost scary. Alexandre's thumb speeded up. My back arched.

Not in my little throat, please, and thank you.

"If you need me to stop," Lucian said. "Tap on the counter twice."

"Oh-okay-" I was so close to cumming. My thighs trembled with anticipation and pleasure. My body tightened.

Lucian stuffed his cock in my mouth and I came hard. I screamed, and the sound was choked by his cock. They both chuckled. Tears tumbled out of my eyes, probably messing up my makeup.

My hands reached down, trying to grab the thumb still working on my swollen clit.

Alexandre slapped my hand away. "Let me play with my toy."

And then I felt his tongue on me, licking away every bit of my arousal. His lips wrapped around my clit and sucked. I whimpered.

Lucian started moving his cock, just like he had moved his fingers. He wrapped his hand around my neck, feeling it move as he used my mouth.

"Doing so good, baby," he muttered as my hips squirmed. I didn't know how much of the overstimulation I could take. I usually needed a few moments after cumming to cum again. "Let me use that throat. That's it, choke on it like a good girl."

I did. I continuously choked on it. My tears ran down my face, and my thighs wrapped around Alexandre's head as he stuffed his tongue up my hole, hands slapping my inner thighs.

I came again, this time I couldn't even scream because Lucian was down my throat.

My hands tried to grab Alexandre's head to push him away. He again slapped my hands away, grumbling something under his breath that sounded like 'Don't disturb Daddy.'

I grabbed Lucain's hand and he slowly, but thoroughly fucked my throat. He showed no signs of stopping. He took my one hand and wrapped it around my neck, under his hand. I could feel how he was rearranging my throat.

"You feel that, baby? That's your mouth welcoming my cock home." He pinched my nipples, pulling on them harshly. "Your body knows who you belong to."

My thighs tightened again, and this time I knew I would cum too hard. Lucian speeded up like he knew I was about to cum, and wanted to do it with me. I choked and gagged as he used my throat, barely letting me breathe. My hands fisted, trembling.

My thighs wrapped around Alexandre's head, my back arched, my throat ached and I came harder than ever.

I screamed or tried to, my whole body convulsing and white-hot pleasure washed over me. I screamed again, eyes filling with so many tears as Alexandre refused to remove his lips from my clit.

Lucian paused, his cock deep in my throat, and then I felt it throb. He came there, not even giving me the chance to spit it out. But, I don't think I would have.

My hands reached down, trying to get Alexandre off. He did, after slapping my cunt. "Disobedient little whore."

Lucian took his time cumming and only when I was desperate to make him let go of me, he pulled out of my mouth. I gasped for breath, trying to sit up but I was too weak. I cried as my thighs refused to stop shaking.

Alexandre closed my thighs gently and pulled me up. He picked me in his arms, looking down at my messed-up face.

His thumb ran on the tears, eyes so dark I shivered. "Beautiful."

. . .

Okay, so.

Yeah, I have nothing to say.

*Just runs away*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.4K 30
When a depressed and heart broken Ella went to New York to be far away from home, she never thought she would accidentally got into the life of Maxwe...
441K 4.5K 8
He wanted her. He needed her. He will have her. She was his to love ....his to touch ... his to fu*k... She was naive , untouched with the brutali...
21.6K 154 24
You were just hired as a live-in nanny, but you're growing dangerously close to your new boss. Can you handle the consequences of a forbidden romance...
1.1M 23.6K 43
Dahlia Pickett, a 24 year old dime, had a familiar, traumatic experience at work as she is a bartender. She calls up her friend, ex-coworker Carly a...