Emma x Reader One-Shots

By fordkate

Fem reader x Emma This is just a silly thing, i take requests and please don't spread hate this is a nice co... More

❤️Emma One-Shots❤️
Feelings
Going to the hospital
Quickly Falling
Quickly Falling 2
Shy Singer
Telling The Public
Broken Hand
Best Friend's Sister
Meeting Emma
⚠️Sister's Girlfriend's Sister...?⚠️
Summer With You
Summer with You 2
Jealous Emma
Girlfriend's Family
Unwell
Together
Safe
The Mask
"I hate you... But not really"
Puppy
⚠️"I'm sorry"⚠️
"Never gonna stop"
"Never gonna stop" 2
Led to more
Led to More 2
Balancing a Relationship
Looked After
She
Read your Mind
"I love it"
Serenade
Supportive Girlfriend
Assistant to More
A Connection
Step in the right direction
A Night To Remember
Bonding...?
⚠️Pushing and Pushing⚠️
Surprise gone... right? Wrong?
Sick
Small Town, Small Talk
Small Town, Small Talk 2
Movie with Girlfriend's Best Friend
Torn Apart
Torn Apart 2
Unknown Fact
Falling for a guitarist
Falling for a guitarist 2
Work Crush
Work Crush 2
Christmas with The Myers
Changed Her Mind
Of course I was
Desperate
Black Cat Girlfriend
Dorky
Difficult to Love
Only Fools Rush In
Not like Before
Not like Before 2
Not like Before 3
Not like Before 4
Finding love in a weird place
Finding love in a weird place 2
Are you Mine?
Pastor's Daughter
Pastor's Daughter 2
Pastor's Daughter 3
💛Enid Sinclair One-Shots💛
Shy
"I'm scared, Enid"
Nightmares...?
Exchange Student
Exchange Student 2
Wolf Fight
First Relationship
A Sweet Fighter
A Sweet Fighter 2
Marks
Anything for My Sinclair
Enid's girl
💙Pippa Fitz-Amobi💙
Stalker
Relationship Exposed
Interviewing Y/n Singh
⚠️Leaving⚠️
⚠️Kidnapped⚠️
Helping Pip
Detention
Sneaking around
Hiding From The Past
Of course...
Of course... 2
Dog Sick
Grounded
Troubled Furthermore
Is this Better?
You Belong to Me...
❤️CC Walker❤️
Acting Off
Challenge Accepted
Her Secret
Her Secret 2
Trouble
Emotional Rejection
I Put a Spell on You

Meeting Emma's Best Friend

1.5K 59 81
By fordkate

A/N: Emma x Reader

Requested by: ilovelgbtcommunitty

Summary: Emma introduces her new girlfriend, Y/n, to her best friend, Jenna, and when the two meet, Jenna is trying to see if Y/n is good for Emma and they quickly hit it off getting to know one another. Jenna offering her phone number and them becoming good friends.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I grab my flannel, putting it on and buttoning it up halfway, rolling my sleeves up to just under my elbows, matching it with a grey t-shirt underneath the flannel, blue 90s baggy jeans, and black and white converse. I look at myself, running my hand through my short hair, realising that I actually look super 90s right now.

I smile, glancing around, trying to figure out how I can make the outfit even better before finding my wired earphones and connecting them to my phone, moving it under my t-shirt that I re-tucked and dangled the earphones over my t-shirt, I put the right earphone in and smile wider. I put my best perfume on that I wear every day and head out of my room.

I put some music on my phone and wait for Emma to come to mines as she's gonna come meet me then we're gonna go meet up with her best friend together.

I hear a knock on my door 20 minutes later and I stand up, walking toward the door, unlocking it and opening to see Emma.

"Hey—! Woah, I like this outfit." Emma expresses to me, smiling widely. Scanning her eyes over my outfit entirely, I blush, glancing down at my outfit then at her.

"You look really pretty, Em." I compliment in return, seeing her smile as she steps closer, wrapping her arms around my waist and puckering her lips; I lean down, resting my hand on her cheek and stroking her cheekbone as I kiss her, smiling into the kiss. She pulls away and hums contently.

"Are you excited?"

"I'm more nervous than anything." I confess, shyly, noticing her chuckle softly as she nods her head.

"I get it, I was nervous too but I promise she's a softie at heart." Emma assures me, resting her hands on my forearm. "Plus, she might do what you do and have one earphone in, it's nothing personal, it just calms her anxiety."

"Hey, no way, mine too." I say, smiling widely as I grab my keys and step outside beside Emma, shutting the door behind me and locking my door. She nods, kissing my cheek and we begin to make our way to the meet-up point where we're meeting Jenna.

I'm so excited and nervous!

***

We arrive at the park and Emma directs me to sit down on a certain bench as I only just realised that she has had a bag filled of food for us, as we're apparently having a picnic that I didn't know about then going to walk around New York for a little bit.

"Remember, if you get nervous, just do whatever you need to do, okay?" Emma reminds me to do, I nod my head, looking at her and smiling, seeing her return the smile. I kiss her cheek and see her begin to smile widely, making my heart skip a beat.

"Hey." I hear Jenna's voice announce herself, I look over at her and see her moving around, I notice Emma stand up and they hug.

"Hey!" Emma greets her, excitedly. "Oh my— I feel like I haven't seen you in so long." She expresses to Jenna, Jenna nodding her head lightly.

"I know." Jenna longs out, chuckling softly. "I promise, we'll see each other more often." She promises and Emma glances behind to me and takes my hand in hers, we hold hands and Emma moves closer to me. Jenna looking at me and her eyes turning slightly cold.

"Jenna, this is my girlfriend, Y/n. Y/n, this is my best friend, Jenna." Emma introduces us to one another, I smile, watching Emma and then looking over at Jenna.

"Hey, it's really nice to meet you." I express to her, offering my hand but I notice her eyes glance between mines then hug me. I jump slightly and smile. Wrapping my arms protectively around her and rubbing her back.

"Hi." Jenna's voice mutters into my chest, we both pull away and I keep my warm smile on. "It's nice to meet you too, heard a lot about you." She expresses to me, looking into my eyes and not looking anywhere else.

"Good things I hope." I say, sarcastically. Hearing a small laugh from Emma and Jenna doesn't really say or do anything, she just stares me down and hums then moves around to her side of the bench.

"So, how have we all been?" Jenna asks, glancing over at us and I move toward the bench with her, resting my hand on the back of Emma's back and sitting down then holding her hand as she sits down.

"I don't know about you but I've been really well, I got a new role coming up in the UK and I'm super excited about it." Emma answers, looking over at me while I'm looking at her, my eyes glancing between hers. I notice her glance toward Jenna and I look over at Jenna, seeing her staring at me, patiently.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Fine, good. How are you?" I ask her, returning the question.

"I'm fine." She answers, nodding her head and shrugging lightly.

"You sure?" I ask, noticing Emma immediately look at me confused on why I asked. "S—Sorry, I just..." I glance over at Jenna and seeing her waiting for me to elaborate. "I just... I don't know, I feel like everyone is quick to be like 'Yeah, I'm fine' and not actually consider how they're feeling—" I immediately begin to shake my head, "But anyway, whatever, sorry. Ignore me." I say, taking the bag of food and beginning to hand Jenna her food that Emma got for her, then hand Emma her food and I set the bag down as I'm not exactly hungry.

"Thanks, Y/n." Jenna mutters, beginning to dig in.

"Oh, I didn't... Emma actually got the food." I answer, nodding my head lightly. Glancing over at Emma.

"Thanks, Em." Jenna thanks Em, looking over at her and they both glance at me then at one another, before she clears her throat and adjusts. "So, Y/n, what do you do?"

"I, uh, I'm a writer." I answer, sitting up a little bit and smiling. "I've got a book coming out soon—"

"—I know, I heard about it. Releasing in November 19th in the US and October 14th everywhere else." Jenna answers before I can, I look at her in surprise. "I did some digging on you."

"Oh, understandable." I answer, dismissing it. I knew if I was meeting my best friend's partner, I'd do some background digging, so, of course Jenna would. Especially since Emma's in the acting world and I heard in an interview that Jenna confessed she's never been so overprotective over someone, so, I definitely understand why she's done it.

"You're not creeped out?" Jenna asks me, taking a bite of her sandwich.

"No, why?" I ask, glancing at the bag and pulling out my water, taking a sip of my water.

"Well..." Jenna glances over at Emma then back over at me. "Normally people are creeped out that the fact your partner's best friend has done stalking on you."

"Oh... I just thought that was normal girl code." I confess, shyly, noticing Emma laugh and rub my back, kissing my head.

"She's just messing with you." Emma assures me, I look over at Jenna and I see her slowly smile but hide it, both of us secretly agreeing that she's not messing with me. Plus, who hasn't stalked their best friend's new partner to see what they've done and if they are suspicious? We're practically FBI Agents, just give us a minute and a laptop and we'll find everything out about them.

"Anyway, uh, yeah, new book's coming out next month. And I already have the second book ready and mostly written." I confess, glancing at Emma before focusing on Jenna. "I'm excited for people to read it."

"And can I just ask, uh, why—why the UK first?"

"Oh, I was born in the UK and moved to America when I was 11." I explain to her, noticing her nod her head. "I went back to the UK for Uni and went to Cambridge then Oxford as I was seriously considering becoming an English Professor but... I decided against it as my passion for writing just overtook my passion for teaching since I had been writing stories since I was 14." I explain to Jenna, her nodding my head as she listens and hums contently.

"If you were, what would you have taught?"

"Classics." I answer, nodding my head. "One of my favourite things that I think I would've done was assign the class to read a certain book and make it seem like I've read it then say that they have to explain to me the deeper meaning of the book and their opinions on it only for me to say that I've never actually read it after saying my own opinion." I explain to Jenna, earning a laugh from her.

"That'd be hilarious."

"I know, especially if they've worked their ass off to convince me of their own opinions and them being right." I continue onto say, causing her to laugh more making me smile as I laugh a little, feeling Emma nudge me a little, I look over at her and she looks at me with a proud smile. I return it and look over at Jenna, itching the bridge of my nose. "What would you do if you weren't an actress?" I ask her, curiously. Moving my hand to my side and watching as she calms down and exhales softly.

"Uh... probably a soccer player." She answers, "I actually almost left acting for soccer."

"No way." I let out, she nods her head. "What team would you have played for if you did?"

"I mean, I'd probably try go for a team and hopefully make it to the national team." She answers, I nod my head.

"Yeah, that'd make a lot of sense. I'd love for us to play sometime together." I confess to her, nodding my head.

"You play soccer?"

"Yeah." I answer, proudly.

"Among other things." Emma butts in, I look over at her and see her smiling proudly at me while Jenna looks at her confused.

"What other sports do you play?"

"She can play Ice Hockey really well." Emma answers for me, I scoff and shake my head.

"I played for a team for 3 years and I... won a few trophies with the team I was playing with." I say, as Emma makes it sound like I am a good player when I'm not, I'd actually say I was below average.

"She can play Basketball really well." Emma answers, I scoff.

"I suck at Basketball." I argue, noticing her lean back and look at me in disbelief.

"You scored a half-court shot 3-times in a row."

"I don't even know how I did that." I confess, shaking my head and seeing Jenna laugh.

"You're really good at american football as well."

"I can only throw about 50 yards."

"But you've out-ran a lot of people and caught the ball one-handed on too many occasions that it's effortless for you."

"I've been playing since I was 3." I argue, Emma looking at Jenna with a point-proven look on her face.

"She's good at boxing as well."

"Now you're making me sound like a sports freak." I express to her, seeing her glance at Jenna then at me.

"Well... you kinda are a sports freak."

"Wha—? I am not."

"Oh, you so are." Jenna answers, nodding her head which makes Emma laugh and begin to point at me.

"See? See? Even Jenna knows it."

"Whatever!" I say, in a weird way making Emma laugh as she continues to eat and I shake my head, slightly nudging her. "Anyway... I'd love to play football with you sometime." I express to Jenna, her nodding her head in agreement.

"I'd love too as well." Jenna confesses, nodding her head and smiling, continuing to eat along with Emma and I just take sips of my water as we all talk.

***

Right now, we're walking about New York and I'm holding the bag with my food as I haven't exactly eaten anything since I'm not really hungry. I notice Jenna taking some photos here and there, some of the stores, some of group photos, some of me and her, some of her and Emma. I'm having a lot of fun hanging out with my Emma and Jenna.

"There's a really good bookshop over there, I think it's called 'Argosy Book Store'. It's really nice. Do you guys wanna g—?" I notice both of them booking it down the street to head toward the bookstore which makes me laugh as I speed-walk to catch up with them. I head inside the bookstore to see them already exploring in their own sections, Jenna toward the crime and thriller section while Emma is— where is my girlfriend? I head over toward Jenna, glancing at a few of the books then look over at her. "Have you seen Em?" I ask her, quietly as I glance around.

"Uh, yeah, she should be around the fantasy section." Jenna informs me, I nod my head and continue to look around the crime and thriller section before heading over toward the fantasy section to see Emma already holding 3 books in her right hand and glancing around.

Jenna's POV:

I sneakily follow behind Y/n and watch as she approaches Emma and takes the books off of her and holds the books for her, I let my shoulders fall and watch the two talking. Emma laughs, leaning into her as Y/n does something that I can't see, Emma scolding her but continuing to laugh.

I smile, watching my best friend fall in love with a really good person.

I'm happy for Emma, she deserves someone like Y/n. I knew I'd like her from my research that I did on her; especially the fact that she's a writer, I actually bought her first two books that were already published and when I read the thriller with a little romance, I couldn't help but be charmed by her writing.

It was well-paced, well-written, and very vivid. I could understand what she was talking about in sometimes little words that she used. It was very talented. Especially how she's only 23 and has already 2 published books, 1 in the process of being published and 1 already written and ready for publication but having to wait.

She seems to make Emma really happy.

***

Y/n's POV:

We're heading back to the park and Emma has a bag of books and Jenna has two bags of books. I already know that they spent a lot of money and I can tell that when we get home, Emma is immediately going to dive head first into the 5 books she bought.

"All right, well, it's been really fun hanging out with you guys." Jenna announces before looking over at me, smiling. "It's been nice meeting you."

"It's been nice meeting you too, Jenna." I confess to her, both of us hugging and swaying for a moment before she pulls away.

"Do you want my number for when to schedule our soccer session?" Jenna asks me, I immediately begin to smile and nod my head. Pulling my phone out and handing her my phone to put her number in. "All right, there we go. That's my number."

"Thank you." I thank her, smiling at her.

"Just text me when you get home and we can start to discuss it."

"Get home safe." I say to her, her smiling and Emma and Jenna say their goodbyes, hug for a long 5 minutes which I didn't mind and then we part ways sadly.

"You did good, my love. I can tell Jenna really likes you." Emma expresses to me, a wide smile on her lips. I kiss her head.

"I really like her, she's cool." I confess, nodding my head. "I just can't believe she gave me her number." I confess, a little shy and smiling widely. Noticing Emma laugh softly as we make our way home.

Today's been such a good day.

________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.1K 25
Just some random oneshots and imagine with our girl Jenna. I would appreciate it if you would share your idea with me. But no smuts, I love Jenna and...
31.5K 1.6K 14
Just a fluffy little story of Tara Carpenter and Y/N as they navigate their relationship together.
18.9K 329 11
❝They taught her not to let her guard down, not to trust, not to love. They taught her to be malicious, and that's exactly what she became.❞ marvel...
25.6K 598 13
Life for 18 year old Jamie has been rather simple after her parents nasty divorce. For the past 5 years it has just been her and her mom. But a spann...