Miraculous Sapphire (Vanitas...

By Dragon-Pheonix123

You are Marinette's younger sister, kind, caring and mostly shy around people. You love anime and really good... More

Chapter 1: Sapphire's Origins, Part 1
Chapter 2: Sapphire's Origins, Part 2
Chapter 3: Stormy Weather
Chapter 4: The Bubbler
Chapter 5: Copy Cat
Chapter 6: Timebreaker
Chapter 7: Lady Wifi
Chapter 8: The Pharaoh
Chapter 10: The Evillustrator
Chapter 11: Dark Cupid
Chapter 12: Rogercop
Chapter 13: Dark Blade
Chapter 14: Horrificator
Chapter 15: The Mime
Chapter 16: Princess Fragrance
Chapter 17: Animan
Chapter 18: Pixelator
Chapter 19: Guitar Villain
Chapter 20: Gamer
Chapter 21: Reflekta
Chapter 22: The Puppeteer
Chapter 23: Kung Food & Nian Yang Xiao
Chapter 24: Simon Says
Chapter 25: Antibug
Chapter 26: Volpina

Chapter 9: Mr. Pigeon

1.3K 55 30
By Dragon-Pheonix123

You woke up the next morning while you yawn and stretch your limbs. Brushing your teeth and wash your face you organize your stuff until your hand halted by a small hexagon box.

You picked it up and look in awe and thought, "Huh....what's this? It's too early for Santa Claus to give presents in spring." You wanted to see whats inside but you decided against it and just stuff it in your bag.

"I'll just leave it alone until I ask a professional archeologist who knows a lot about weird things that leaves something that is not mine. Or perhaps I could write a letter to my best cousin, Nian Yang Xiao." you snap your fingers in agreement. "Mhmm! Yep I shall do that. He'll know what's inside this mythical possession!"

As you made your way down stairs you say goodbye to your mom and dad when you want to walk together with you big sister who just suddenly ignores you again like last night.

It was strange to you.

And you thought you did something that upsets her or something.

~At school~

The principal is announcing to the classroom about a special event that will take place at and by the school.

"You only have one day to work on your fashion piece, and it must be your own design. In ten hours, your fittest presentation will be judged by none other than the great fashion designer Gabriel Agreste, the father of our very own student Adrien and Vanitas Agreste." Mr. Damocles tells the students, presenting a hand towards Adrien who shyly rubs  the back of his neck in embarrassment and Vanitas just snore in class resting his head under his hands while his shoes lay on the desk.

"In fact, the Agreste brothers will model the winning design in his next photoshoot. "

Marinette eyes glimmered with joy and your eyes sparkles with happiness "And now to announce this year theme." Ms. Bustier pushed a button on the remote for the scan to show...

"Derby Hats!"

A worried Marinette turns to Alya, questioning, "Derby hats?" Both of the girl's turn to Chloe who gives them a smug smile and a thumbs down.

You are sitting in the back with Nathaniel, drawing pictures of the shy boy, as he draws. Looking up slightly he sees you giving him a cheeky smile, as he turns beet red, realizing you have been drawing anime pictures of him.

The shy red head ducks under his arms, trying to hide from the sketch, as you let out a small giggle at his antics. Vanitas peaks at you laughing and  he is a little jealous of the fact that it's Nathaniel making you laugh.

Grumbling Vanitas mutters, "I could make her laugh too, you know."

Being his seatmate Noe hears him and can't help but be slightly amused by his friend's jealous behavior.

On a bench outside the classroom, Marinette flips through her sketchpad trying to find a derby hat.

"Derby hats, derby hats, derby hats, derby hats! I don't have any derby hat designs. I've got top hats, caps, even two-horned hats! A sombrero? No problem-o. But a derby?! You know what? It won't even matter, cause I'll probably make a total fool of myself at the event, most likely trip over my stupid derby and collapse on Mr. Agreste; give him a full-blown concussion and Adrien will hate me! I'll never be a world-renowned fashion designer. My life is over!", the girl rants.

Alya laughs at the blue haired girl, "All this over a derby hat? Let me see your sketchpad, girl. There must be something in here."

"Forget it, I'm a disaster, I'll probably mess it all up in the end.." Marinette continues rambling about how she will probably mess up, letting Alya flip through her journal, as Adrien walks over.

Leaning over slightly, Adrien compliments Alya, "Wow, Alya", as Marinette ducks behind the bench, "those are some awesome designs. I didn't know you had such mad skills."

"Umm, thanks Adrien."  Alya thanks him for compliment, but turns to Marinette, "But I can't take the credit these sick designs belongs to Marinette. Off the chain, right?", as Marinette gives him a shy smile."

Adrien gives Marinette a smile, "You're super talented, Marinette. You seriously have a good chance of winning." Marinette stumbles over her words as Adrien gives a confused face and Alya smiles nervously at the girl. Then soon Adrien walked away.

Vanitas scoffs knowing Marinette is totally day dreaming and can't even control her own weakness for a handsome guy who happens to be his step-brother.

"You heard that? Adrien thinks your good enough to win!" Alya and Marinette start to squeal with joy.

"Did you hear how impress Adrien was with Marinette's desig--"

"Of course I heard! Heard her  win the contest as if! When Adrien and Vani sees my design they'll convince his father to award ME the winner!" Chloe pointed at herself before crossing her arms again and looked back at Marinette.

"I'm sure he will Chloe! Your a born champion! Your design will blow everyone else out of the water!" Sabrina prayed Chloe and Chloe liked to hear those words

"Yeah it will, as soon as I can get my hands on this sketchpad." Chloe boasted looking at Marinette's sketchpad.

You were walking pass Chloe and Sabrina while sketching in your book of three different designed Derby hats that you've drawn today. Sitting on the bench away from everyone and continued sketching.

You would go over to Marinette and Alya but you noticed that your big sister was starting to be more meaner and meaner to you, like yesterday when you asked her for a few fashion tips, she just shut you down a lot by keep saying 'I'm busy doing homework' or 'sorry but can't talk right now. Your wasting my time right now.'

Not only that, she also rolled her eyes or even called you 'a big stupid dumb sister' or even 'crybaby sister'. It gave you a hint then that Marinette doesn't see you as her little sister or a family anymore and yet you couldn't stop seeing her as blood.

You felt like you really are just a fragile naive silly little girl dreaming that one day you'll move out from Paris and live in a quiet peaceful country.

You sighed while sketching until you saw a shadow hovering above you and turn to looked up to see Vanitas himself  smiling charmingly and it just made you blushed pink. "O-oh why hello Vanitas..."

"Hello, my luv." Vanitas sits next to you and looked at your sketch "What design your going with? Out of all people none of them seems to like me during the photoshoot."

"That's not true. They just judge from a books cover...and also...my hat design." You shown him a sketch of a derby hat with wisteria flower design, with diamonds and with bows. "They seem to be hard to make, but at least I had to make it work."

Vanitas gently takes the sketch book and looks at the designed derby hats and seem impressed, more impressed than Adrein with Marinette's design. He's pretty sure that Mari really doesn't even like Vanitas one bit and he knows that.

Such a brat she is.

"Paris is such an inspiring place, though I wish they express more details to it." You shuttered as you saw Vanitas admired your hard work.

"I think your idea's are very breath taking, I'm certain you'll do you best even if you didn't win or lose. You'll still have fun creating what you draw to make it happen."

"Truly?" you asked.

Vanitas smiles. "Thoroughly. You have a wonderful talent as an anime artist."

You smile with a warm blush. "Thank you."

Vanitas winked at you before giving back your sketchbook and when you take it back. Both yours and Vanitas' hands brush against each other making but you and him feel a pulse beating from the sudden connection, it like a sudden spark enlighten within both you and Vanitas.

Vanitas clear his throat while crossing his arms and you looked away before standing up. "Well, I gotta dash. See you later at the contest Vanitas." you wave before running off until he caught your wrist.

"Hold on my luv', You know...I'd love to chat with you more and take you out to dinner sometimes." He offered.

"Until the contest?"

"Yes. Your probably one of my first followers my Father actually approves of."

You stutter a bit fiddling your clothes. "Well I guess it wouldn't hurt. After all I have to work on my Derby. So...if you wish to tag along -"

"PERFECT!" Vanitas accidentally burst suddenly startle you, before his throat to speak softer. "I mean good, let's hang out." he made the first move to hook his arm with yours.

"Well, if your hungry, we could stop by my family's bakery to get some treats." you lead him to you place.

Vanitas nods as his eyes are focused on your connected hands, letting out a small smile.

A bell rings from the inside of the shop, "Hi mommy, I'm back."

"Hello, sweetie. Who's this?" Sabine smiles.

"Hello, my name's Vanitas. I'm a classmate of both your daughter." Vanitas introduces himself.

"He not only a classmate, he a wonderful friend of mine." you smiled.

Vanitas smiles with closed eyes as Sabine sees this and knowingly giggles.

"Well, as my youngest daughter's friend and first timer here, we'll give you free treats." Sabine offers giving a closed-eyed smile.

"You mean it?!" you eyes are gleaming with stars. "Thanks mom!" you hug your mom looking at the boy, . "Our family really make the best pastries and they are to die for. Go ahead pick what you like, I'm going to talk to my dad."

You leaves to the back, as Vanitas watches you with a dreamy smile.

Sabine bluntly asks, "Do you like my daughter?"

Vanitas wake up from his trance. "I-I uhh it's not like that.", the boy tries to deny, before seeing the face Sabine is giving him, he lets out a sigh, "She's a wonderful person to talk to. I can't help but to be quite drawn to this girl full of beautiful hopes and dreams." 

He hide his eyes with his bangs Sabine only lets out a small laugh, not saying anything else as to not embarrass the boy. Letting him pick out some of the pastries in peace.

You came back with a small plate of fruit salad with your dad. "Hey, Vanitas. I don't know what type of fruit salad you liked, so I brought a plate of it."

Echo is practically drooling as he hears this, whispering to his holder, "You better, ask her out, before someone else takes her. She's perfectly gorgeous. "

Vanitas shushes Echo with a small blush, "Quiet."

You introduces them, "So... this is my dad."

Shaking his hand, Vanitas smiles, "Hello, sir. I'm a friend of your daughter."

Giving him a firm shake, Tom laughs, "Hello, young man. Hope your treating my little anime girl nicely."

Sabine punches Tom's shoulder, "Be nice."

As everyone laughs, Vanitas says, "Of course. (Y/n) is a really good person to hang around."

You're parents watch, as Vanitas gives you a soft smile, as you currently making your favorite pastries.

Giving each other a knowing look, Tom whispers, "Don't miss your chance, son. My little girl has a kind and loving heart a lot like her big sister."

Vanitas nods with a strain smile. "Yes, sir." Although he has the benefit of doubt by Tom's words that Marinette is far beyond kind and loving heart as you are.

Both of you head up to your room next to your sister as you empty your bag so you could work on a derby hat.

"So...what kind of design are you going to used?" Vanitas made himself at home and lay back on your bed like he owns it.

"Well...I might have some fake wisteria flowers in my drawer, then maybe with stars and a blue bow and roses." You sigh so tired. "Man this is gonna be one tough activity I'm gonna start brain storming."

You put your head on your desk.

Vanitas looked back at your derby hat to see what your going to choice. Since you're a fast creator, it won't be long for you to design it at all but it take you long to think of the design. 

Well this is going to be a long day for you.

Vanitas' eye drift off to your miraculous box that hasn't been open since then so his curiosity of asking you about it wouldn't hurt.

"(Y/n)....this might seem out of topic but uh... what's that small box next to you?"

"Huh, you mean that?" your eyes not taking off while you draw and hold the box."

"Yeah that. Where did you get it?"

You shrugged. "I've been wondering myself since today and I had know idea how it got here. I just thought Santa Claus gave me an early Christmas present in spring or somebody left it by accident. I chose not to open it once I send a letter to my cousin to figure it out what's so special about this and who left it in my room."

"I see." Vanitas thinks carefully to what you have told him and basically you didn't know or you just found out recently.

"I got it!" you exclaimed before circling the derby hat you decided to used and immediately got up and grabbed all the materials for the derby hat and start working on it while your tongue sticking out cutely.

Vanitas watched grabbing the materials for the fake designs before start cutting out the shape of what your making then once it was done, you start painting beautifully of the blue rose and pin with a diamond,

You start sewing it up onto the black derby hat you made then you start to make a few more designs on it like your sketch to add up the finishing touch and once you did that, you put your name on the hat with a blue fabric.

You relax smiled once you was done and you looked at your phone.

"15 hours and 50 minutes left to spare! Way to go luv'!" Vanitas swinging his legs up in the air while looking at your derby hat, it actually looked so realistic of the wisteria and stars with blue roses.

You are very proud of your design. "I hope this is enough....though I'm mostly hoping for Marinnette to win too."

Vanitas bit himself holding back  sticking out his tongue as he gave you a deadpan expression. "You are a very fragile diamond to break."

"Eh?" You looked to the noirette confused not knowing what he means before stuffing a strawberry in his mouth .

You turn on the news and Vanitas gasped before looking at your balcony to see lots of pigeons here. Vanitas groans knowing that he has to leave you.

"I should go."

"Already?" You look sad that your moment with Vanitas ended.

Vanitas nodded sadly. "I'll visit when I have free time, in the mean time...you should stay home."

"But I want to-"

He pats your head. "I know you want to see the action but right now for our both safety you must stay home. Oh and give me call if you're interested having dinner with me."

You looked confused. "But I don't have your number."

Vanitas smirked. "Check inside your bra, Luv."

You're eyes widened and she quickly reached inside your dress and pulled out a small piece of paper with a phone number on it.

You gawked at the paper. "H-How...how did you...when did you even...?" you were so stunned you couldn't even form a full sentence.

Vanitas just smirked mischievously. "Sorry, sweetie. No time to explain. Besides, I might need to do it again." He winked and your mouth fell open.

"Why you little—!" Before you could tell him off, he pulled your face close to his and pecked your cheek.

"Call me, Ma Chérie." He whispers so smooth he jump out of your window and disappears leaving you all boiling hot with a sudden effect.

You just couldn't believe what just happened.

Sapphire jumped roof from roof. He saw Ladybug and flipped down to her and landed on her feet "Yikes. What made those bird brains go to war?" he joked while looking up as well.

"Birds of the feathers flack together." Cat Noir laying on his back before start sneezing and and rolled down in front of Sapphire and Ladybug.

Ladybug crossed and groaned in displeased "Don't tell me the kitty cat is allergic to little birds."

Cat Noir got back onto his feet"actually I'm allergic to feathers." Cat Noir sneezed again.

"That's helpful." Sapphire roll his eyes sarcastically

"Tell me about it.." Cat Noir looked annoyed about his allergy and he sneezed once more but he stopped himself. "These birds are only part of the problems. The park keepers in Paris are vanishing without a trace."

"What? We have to track down Mr. Pigeon asp." Ladybug ordered.

"Where are we going to find him Ladybug?" Sapphire asked.

"Hmmm I don't know where we can find him but I do know where he can find us." Ladybug smirked an idea.

Cat Noir was whistling the national anthem of Paris while wearing a park keeper hat and he looked around before start to break a dance.

Sapphire peek his head out and  covered his mouth trying not to laugh at him.

"Act natural or he'll never show up." Ladybug scold while watching the cat goofing around.

"What you mean? I am acting natural?" Cat Noir goofs while did a moon walk.

Sapphire burst into laughter and fell on his back laughing and Ladybug looked to him and rolled her eyes and sighed but they didn't know that a pigeon was watching Cat Noir and flied away and flies to Mr. Pigeon.

"Ladybug, Sapphire and hat Noir. Great job little buddy boy. Pigeons will rank supreme. Powers to the pigeons!" Mr. Pigeon shouted and he coed before being carried away by his pigeons friends.

Cat Noir got bored and start walking normally like he's guarding

"Where is he? He should have been here by now" Ladybug asked start to get impatience of the waiting.

"Maybe he's not coming.." Sapphire shrugged

Sapphire and Cat Noir looked up to see a bunch of pigeons flying towards Cat Noir and he sneezed. The pigeons formed a ball "What the?"

Ladybug and Sapphire ran after the pigeons carrying Cat Noir. Ladybug start swinging after them while he was running and jumping roof to roof after them and soon she did as well. Two peeked behind the building and watched the pigeons carrying Cat Noir to Chloe's Father's Hotel.

The pigeons dropped him to the ground and Cat Noir brush the feathers off of him and sneezed again and he looked around at the thousands of Pigeons staring at him. Ladybug and Sapphire walked up to him.

"Where's that birdbrain Mr. Pigeon?" Cat Noir asked while looking around.

"He's got be here somewhere." Sapphire standing next to Cat Noir behind him.

Mr. Pigeon looked down at Ladybug, Sapphire and Cat Noir and smirked before taking out his bird caller and start ordering the birds what to do.

The pigeons start flying around the trio. "Call me crazy but I feel bird seeds all of a sudden" Ladybug said looking up.

"Your not crazy because I fell the same way." Sapphire say looking up as well.

The trio start to shield their faces from the pigeons "Got any bright ideas Ladybug?" Cat Noir asked before Sapphire uses his cape to shield  himself, Ladybug and Cat Noir.

"Your the cat, don't you eat these things for breakfast?" Ladybug asked with a annoyed look on her face. A cage was dropped down around them trapping them inside. "Look!"

The pigeons starts to fly away after the cage was trapping them. "Chippy day! I am so ruthless." Mr. Pigeon looking down at them with a warning "Your Miraculous, give them to me or face my feather friends." 

Ssing his bird caller once more and the pigeons start jumping up and down on top of the cage and the rest of the pigeons turn around ready to uh....poop on them?

"Gross..." Sapphire gagged.

"You can still save your sorry skins by handing me your Miraculous." Mr. Pigeon start counting to three.

"Black cat the bars!" Sapphire points.

Cat Noir nodded with a smirk"Cataclysms!" scratched his nails onto the bars and they turned to rust and crash into the ground making the pigeons fly away.

The trio walked up to Mr. Pigeon with a smirk"well, well it looks like the pigeon really is a chicken." the cat joked.

Mr. Pigeon was standing on the balcony railings "Me? I'm not flying away, I'm just killing three birds with one stone." Mr. Pigeon used his bird caller before flapping backwards and the trio gasped before running towards Mr. Pigeon. They looked over the balcony to see Mr. Pigeon is being carried by pigeons.

They form a royal chair before carrying Mr. Pigeon away "Merry Christmas!"

Mr. Pigeon laughed while the other pigeons was charging towards him shaped like a box and the trio ran towards the door and when they got inside, they immediately slammed the door closed.

They fell onto the ground sigh in relief."I'm not done with you yet." Mr. Pigeon while standing on top of the pigeons forming a airplane.

The trio ran down the stairs but Cat Noir stopped when his ring was beeping"I gotta get out of here before my secret identity is revealed."

"Yeah you wouldn't wanna let the cat out of the bag" Ladybug teased before continued on with Sapphire.

Cat Noir followed after them being sarcastic. "Ha ha very funny."

They stopped to see a few people still inside of the building and even the Mayor "Ladybug! Cat Noir! Sapphire! I'm in great danger!"

Ladybug crossed her arms while narrowing her eyes. Cat Noir was really running out of time. he looked at his ring and start making a running movement before Sapphire looked to him suspiciously.

"Of course we are but I have an urgent need."

"An urgent need? I see!"

The Mayor told him which way to go and Cat Noir quickly ran "There's paper in there but perhaps you prefer a litter tray" the Mayor joked and Sapphire covered his mouth and let out a giggle.

"Oh no need for that. But um can I have some camembert?" Cat Noir asked nervously before the doors closed and the Mayor looked at both of the other superheroes and they just shrub. "Excuse me sorry! Emergency!"

Ladybug and Sapphire walked out of the elevator "Now we can get a much better view from up here." the bug  watching the pigeons flying around.

"Huh, The pigeons are flying in the same directions.." Sapphire pointed out

"We better go follow them!"

"ready when you are M'lady and Bat Boy." their attention snapped their head towards Cat Noir leaning against the wall and the three heroes ran inside of the elevator "Let's go." Cat Noir pushed the button.

The pigeons flied inside of the Museum and the trio was following them and they peeked to see the park keepers trapped inside of a cage."so that's where Mr. Pigeon is keeping the park keepers he abducted." Ladybug stated before leaning back to keep herself from getting caught.

Cat Noir however about to sneezed again until Sapphire plug  his nose with a nose plugged "My pigeon ray-r is on high alert."

"Either your pigeon ray is on the break or Mr. Pigeon left the park keeper unattended." Ladybug concluded.

"Let's set the cats on the pigeons" Cat Noir move first in, Sapphire halt  him by putting his hand above his chest

"Not so fast, this seem to easy.." Sapphire claims.

"I got a plan." Ladybug ran off and both Sapphire and Cat Noir blinked in confusion before following after her. A pigeon was watching them before flying inside to Mr. Pigeon. "If we can destroy that bird caller to capture the akuma!" Ladybug explained while the trio was sneaking on the roof.

"Okay You'll open the window and I'll grab him and Sapphire will take his bird caller away from him."

"Let's go, the early bird get's the worm." Sapphire commented and Cat Noir opened the window but a bunch of feathers flies towards his nose and he tried his best not to sneeze and  just he did when the nose plug that Sapphire plug his nose flew off as Ladybug swing her yo-yo at Mr. Pigeon but she yelps and missed.

"So much for the element of surprise." Ladybug panicked.

the trio jumped down in front of Mr. Pigeon and landed on their feet before running at him but Mr. Pigeon jumped off and was caught by the pigeons. They jumped down and ran after him. Mr. Pigeon gasped before using his bird caller and the pigeon formed two giant balls around his hands "Come here I have a bone to peck with you!"

"I'll be honored." Cat Noir  goes first and Mr. Pigeon shoot the pigeons towards him and he got hit and he fell backwards. Sapphire and Ladybug jumped out of the way.

Ladybug gasped and she screamed when she got hit and she fell backwards. Sapphire dodges the first hit and  got hit the second time and he crashed into Cat Noir.

"Get us out of here Ladybug" Roger begged.

The trio stand back up"Lucky Charm!" today Lucky Charm was..."A coin? What am I supposed to do with this.?

"You can't buy yourself out of here!" Mr. Pigeon said before charging at them and he threw a ball of pigeons towards them.

Ladybug ran towards the ball of pigeons and swinging her yo-yo and she slide under them and Mr. Pigeon and wrapped her yo-yo around his ankle. Ladybug quickly got back up and ran up to the rails and jumped up to it and swing backwards off of it and ran towards the snack machine and put the coin in it.

Ladybug grabbed the bag of chips "Sapphire! Cat Noir!"

Ladybug threw the bag of popcorn towards them and Cat Noir lifted Sapphire up and he jumped towards the bag of popcorn. "Twilight Saga!"

His dagger slide the bag open making the pigeons flies towards the popcorn on the ground and even Mr. Pigeon. Ladybug pulled her yo-yo to make Mr. Pigeon hanging upside down but his bird caller fell off.

"My bird caller! Nooo!!"

"Cat Noir! Grab it!" Cat Noir grabbed it and sneezed again  accidentally dropping it.

Ladybug dropped Mr. Pigeon as the three start to race for the bird caller. The three of them thought that they caught it but when they lift their hand up, it wasn't there and they turned their head to see Sapphire hovering above them holding the bird caller.

"Touch down." Sapphire raised a brow at them before dropping it on the ground and stomp on it.

"Yes!"

"No!!" Mr. Pigeon fainted while the akuma butterfly flies out of the broken bird caller.

"No more evildoing for you little akuma. Time to devilized! Gotcha! Bye-bye little butterfly" Ladybug waved the butterfly goodbye"Miraculous Ladybug!"

Everything changed back to normal "Pound it!" the three heroes fist bumps.

~At the school~

"There's no time to lose! I have less than an hour!" Marinette quickly start adding the finishing touches to her hat.

Alya was calling Marinette but she wasn't answering "Where is that girl?"

Nathalie, Adrien, and Vanitas walk over to Mr. Damocles. Nathalie introduces herself, "Hello, Mr. Damocles, I am Mr. Agreste's executive assistant Nathalie."

Mr. Damocles greets her with a small smile, "Hello, miss. Pardon me, but where is Mr. Agreste?"

Holding up the tablet, showing Mr. Agreste, "I'm here", with a bored expression.

Slightly surprised, Mr. Damocles says, "Ah, uh, hello Mr. Agreste. Welcome to our school.", before facing him towards the school.

Wanting to get this done, Gabriel asks or demands, "Adrien, take Nathalie around. Vanitas be on your best behavior." As Adrien takes Nathalie around, Vanitas yawns in boredom.

"Ah! There's Mr. Agreste! He's coming this way!" Chloe exclaimed  fangirling but she calmed down and tried to act cool.

"As you see Mr. Agreste our students have pour their hearts and souls into their projects!"

Marinette ran over to Alya panting"where have you been? You got your hat?"

"Yep! Here!" Marinette lifted the box up to shown the hat. Alya was excited until she deflated and didn't look very happy since Chloe hat looks just like that one.

"What?"

"But it's the same as Chloe's."

"What?!" Marinette turned to Chloe's hat and she growled. "Ugh! That thieving little brat!"

"Do you want me to take care of it?" Alya offers.

"I think I can handle this." Marinette smirked with an idea.

They walked over to Marinette's hat and Gabriel realized something. "Hmm, turn the tablet back to Ms. Bourgeois' hat." Nathalie followed his orders "Is this a joke?"

Chloe gasped as if she was hurt"No fair! Marinette copied my design! It's scandalous, how could you do that?" she dramatically pretends to cry hoping that Gabriel will buy it.

"I apologize for the situation Mr. Agreste, but I can prove that this derby hat is MY original design." Marinette claims.

"Go ahead."

"Um, everything on my derby hat is hand-made. From the embroidery, to the weaving of the band, to the stitching of the brim. All done by myself and last there's a special design element, that only the true designer knows about."

Marinette turned her hat upside down and shown her signature. ".... I signed mine."

Chloe knocks over her derby stand with a gasp, and Marinette's signature is on it, noticing this Chloe runs out crying. "Daddy!"

"Very exquisite creation." Mr. Agreste said but he noticed your hat.

"Go to the young girl with the dress hat." Nathalie does what Gabriel said and they walked over to your hat.

You stand there shyly not noticing Marinette was growling with anger at you.

Gabriel was far impressed with your designing and sewing skills. He could tell that you never once used a sewing machine for the hat unlike Marinette did, it was amazing and far beyond talented. He could also tell that you created your own stars, Westieria flowers, blue diamonds, and blue roses, blue roses without even buying a fake one.

You never have to cheat anyone else's designs, never. You truly put your heart into making it and made it very realistic.

"You didn't used a sewing machine at all just your hands if I'm correct?"

You nodded hesitantly. "Yes Mr. Agreste. They are all hand made by me....also, I even made my own fabric.."

You weren't lying, you did made your own fabric. You always liked the thought of making your own fabric, make it comfortable and silky enough for anyone to feel warm and comfort when they wear it.

Everyone was surprised about this and so was your sister. Marinette stared at you with a jaw dropper.

"I can tell miss..."

"(Y/n) Dupain-Cheng. That is her name father." Vanitas introduce you when he came to your side.

You smiled thankfully to him.

"Miss (Y/n). You definitely have the laboring hands of a hat maker and I can tell you are also the clothes maker type. Your creation is extraordinary and very creative. I can't wait to see what you make in the future. Congratulations on your demonstration, Miss (Y/n). You're the winner."

You felt happy when your heart exploded. First You won! Second THE Gabriel Agreste just prayed your work and third Vanitas is going to wear YOUR hat at his photo shoot with his brother Adrien!

You smiled gently and bow with respect. "Thank you Sir! I shall do my best!"

Marinette roared in anger "No, no, no, no!! It's not fair! It's not fair at all! She...she... that stupid bitch!!!!"

Marinette growled and stomped her foot and she grabbed her derby hat and threw it on the ground before running out in hate and jealousy. 'You wanna play games with me like this huh (Y/n)?! Well guess what! I hate you now! Adrien is mines and I won't give him up without a fight!! This means war!'

Alya stared at her dumbfounded before going after her wondering why does Marinette hate you so much?

You haven't done anything wrong. You are Marinette's younger sister. You are such an angel to not be hated by the like of her....

Alya shakes her head sadly at the girl. 'She is completely oblivious to the look that (Y/n) is in love with Vanitas. Not Adrien.'

"My eldest son Vanitas wear your derby on our next advertising campaign. And for Adrien will wear the other by your sister. "

The Gabriel Agreste gives you and Vanitas a very small unnoticeable smile.

Vanitas takes the hat from you when his hands touches yours making you blush. "Bravo, Ma Chérie." he winked sticking his tongue with a silly face.

You give him a cute smile and giggled. "Thank you, Vanitas."

Vanitas place the hat on his head and your eyes sparkles bright in awe how handsome he look with a hat on. "Ooh~! It feel so silky and soft! Your very talent at making fabric. Keep up the good work, you really should really go to an anime company for the Comic-con."

Vanitas blew a kiss towards you before walking away while Adrien cast a thumbs up to you before catching up to his brother.

You couldn't help but to jump for joy and dance around.

You're heart beats at the thought of Vanitas and can't help but to feel like you truly treasure the relationship between you.

You really do care for only Vanitas with all your heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.2K 45
~Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug x F!Reader~ Y/N Agreste, twin sister of Adrien Agreste. As the daughter of Gabriel Agreste, great expectations are pl...
118K 2.9K 19
Adrien Agreste may seem like he has everything together. Being a famous model, all the girls crushing on him, secretly living a double life as a famo...
12.7K 225 21
Adrien and Marinette have been friends since they were little kids. He has always had a crush on her but she never took him seriously. When Adrien mo...
3.4K 164 13
๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚? *เณƒเผ„ โ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž and just like the last, and like the next...