Only You

By taejinfic

Alpha Taehyung and Omega Seokjin, two of the most successful actors from South Korea, get paired together for... More

Notes
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
Epilogue: 56

-35-

841 73 10
By taejinfic

" How long ago did you find out you're pregnant? " yoongi asks,

" earlier this week, " jimin knows the next question, which he isn't ready to answer,

" Why didn't you tell me? " alphas takes both of jimin's hands in his,

" Because you didn't want any of this right now. You refuse to mate me. You're stuck at taking things slow. What am I to do? I thought I'd leave with the baby. No one has to know. Me and Pup could be happy together, but it left me by myself, "

" jimin it wasn't because I don't love you, I do, but I wanted things in accord, we will mate sometime later, get married , travel the world, then settle down have alot of babies, I never meant to make you feel unloved, and I would've never rejected my own child, you're carrying it, it's a dream come true baby, "

Jimin quickly shakes his head. " No, even if you had accepted it, it wouldn't be because you wanted it, just because you had to, or rationally speaking worst comes worst you would've asked me to abort it, because you're pro choice, I'm not, yoongi, "

" No dammit, " his voice rises a bit. " I would've never asked you to abort it. That's not how it works, I know I had plans for us, but if this is how it turned out midway, I'm open to accepting the things way they are. Jimin, why did you think so low of me? I just wanted us to take our time, and I made it clear to you that there was nothing more to it. "

" I feared you'd speak rationally like you always do, but see, there's no pup now, it's gone, " jimin's hand reaches for his stomach,

" I don't know why you thought leaving me was a better option jimin, not when you've been with me for so long, the fact you chose to leave me just gives away that whatever our relationship was built on is false, " yoongi straightens his back,

Jimin clicks his tongue, " right, I'm wrong again, the fact you didn't mate me even after being in relationship with me for so long, you gave me the doubts, if I'm at fault you're equally at- "

" I did delay it because I knew it was you, both of us fit together, I thought we would stick with each other till the end, marking each other or not. We are meant to be "

" I needed those things you thought they didn't matter yoongi, and I'm sorry I still need those, and if you can't, then " jimin hesitates a little " let's separate our ways, "

" No, not at all. Never in a million years, I'm not leaving you. Do you love me, jimin? Because I do love you, I'm ready to take responsibility, I was wrong, i should've known better, nothing is worth losing you, nothing, "

" I love you, I do love you. And I don't want us to end, "

" That's all that matters, I'm sorry, okay? We will work on this, take your time to heal, let me know if you " yoongi looks at jimin's face, " still want me in your life, "

Jimin gets up on his back, " You're going to leave, but "

" No buts, I'm here, don't worry. " he wipes away tears staining jimin's face." I'll go bring some food for you, "  he gets up, jimin knows yoongi is hurt as much as he is,

" yoongi, please come back here, "

Yoongi's hurt. He might have wanted different things, but he never thought his love was not enough to make jimin stay. He can't blame the omega, but it does hurt. He walks back to jimin.

Jimin opens his arm for yoongi, " take me please, don't leave, not right now, I don't need time to think, let's work this out, I'm yours, you and me, forever till the end, please never let me go, "

Yoongi wraps his arms around jimin, he buries his nose in jimin's neck, his eyes tear up, " I love you so much, so very much, when it comes to us I believe it's till the end, i'll never let you go. "

" I know, baby, I love you too, I'm sorry, i thought of leaving you. "

The next morning, jimin gets discharged, and he heads back home with yoongi, where Jin and taehyung were waiting for them already.

" You're back, " taehyung picks up jimin in his arms,

" Oh my God, look at his face. He hates us touching each other so much. How come yoongi is so calm, "

" I'm calm because I just got used to it, " yoongi pulls jimin back in his arms,

" Alright, i cooked meal sets for you, also they're easy to stomach, I made enough for a week, let me know when they finish I'll make some more, alright, you should rest all you can, "

" I'm going to the restroom yoon, "

" Alright, " yoongi shuffles through the fridge, taking out some for jimin to eat for now.

The door bells ring the next second, Jin goes over to open it, " hyung, there's a strange man at door asking for jimin, "

" I'm not a strange man, I'm hoseok,"

" Ok, I'm hoseok, I don't know you, " Jin replies,

" I know who you are, you're kim seok Jin, taehyung's husband, "

" Everyone in Korea knows that, "

" Oh my God, just let me in, "

Yoongi pats his wet hands, drying them. As he goes over to the door, " Jin, it's hobi, "

" Oh hobi, I know hobi, "

Hoseok rolls his eyes, pushing Jin out of his way,

" Hey, be careful with him, " taehyung yells from behind,

" I can not believe jimin is friends with such nuisances. Where is he by
the way, "

" he went to use the restroom. Do you want to drink anything, " yoongi asks, screaming from the kitchen,

" No hyung its fine, just water, " hoseok yells back,

" Oh my God, your voice is already loud as it is, " Jin complains,

" Why you're being so mean? Do you perhaps have an umbrella up your arse? Jimin told me, " You're the sweetest, "

" and I am, " Jin smiles,

" No, you're anything but sweet, "

Jin rolls his eyes, pouting and looking away. He eyes taehyung, but Alpha is too busy on his phone to notice,

" So taehyung what's up, " hoseok switches his place on the couch and moves closer to taehyung, " Nothing, " tae puts his phone away,

Hobi smiles at taehyung, " What was that? I saw that, " hobi moves closer to tae and tickles him,

Jin hisses at hoseok, " get away from him, "

" Oh my God, what are you an animal? I just tickled him, " hoseok tickles taehyung more, " hyung stop please, "

" Stop it, stop touching him, " Jin hisses again at hoseok, " and what if I won't, "

" You won't be able to see another day then, "

Jimin comes out of the bedroom to see hoseok and jin fighting, where as taehyung laughing from tickles, " Stop it, " his voice rings through out the apartment, " is this how you come to check up on someone who's been through something serious, "

All of them stop, " I need you all to leave now. Don't come see me until you've not reflected on your mistakes, " jimin points at the door,

Yoongi comes out of the kitchen holding a glass, " Did you not tell them to stop? So fucking unserious, and insensitive. "

" Tell all of them to leave, " jimin screams,

Yoongi looks at their faces disappointed at the same time sort of sad knowing jimin is feeling worse right now, if he lashed out on his friends, especially taehyung, " you guys should wait come back some other time, I'll let you know when he's feeling better, "

Three of them look at each other's face, embarrassed, nodding, and hoseok pulls away from taehyung,

Jin was already up on his feet. It's all his fault. He was the insensitive one. Busy in his thoughts, he trips over a vase, " Careful there, " hoseok pulls Jin back

" Focus while walking, Jin, for God's sake, " taehyung sighs, taking Jin away by his arm, " hyung, see you later, "

After everyone leaves, yoongi goes inside the bedroom, " Everyone left, " he announces

" Good, " Jimin turns away, " Are you okay, I know they were joking, but you were not around then. They would never intentionally hurt you, min,"

" i know, I just found it a little insensitive, I could've been nicer about it, " jimin sighs. It'll take him some time to get over all this,

" taehyung was not at fault at all, hoseok just got to him, then Jin started his usual, he left pissed and even scolded jin, "

" he did what? " jimin turns his face to look at yoongi, " it's alright, Jin was about to trip so taehyung sort of resorted to scolding Jin, also don't worry he didn't get hurt, you know how taehyung is when it comes to you, you're family, "

" I'll call him later, " jimin throws himself on bed, laying flat, catching a breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 2.4K 23
CONTAINS MATURE AND HIGH ABUSE SCENES! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! An arranged marriage between jeon jungkook and kim seokjin. Before jungkook could rea...
79.3K 2.7K 26
!!!DISCONTINUED!!! Kim Taehyung is a male omega. He is 18 years old and can now sniff out his mate. He is afraid his mate will be cruel and selfish. ...
1M 58.7K 55
Kim Seokjin an independent omega meets a dominant and demanding Alpha, Kim Taehyung. HR: #1Taejin #2 Jin #2 BTS #1 Toptaehyung #1 alphaxomega Starte...
10K 956 12
Sent away from home at a young age, Taehyung resents his alpha father. Upon returning home and receiving the news that he is to marry a stranger, he...