Abhira Family (One Shots)

By sakshikhera4581

These are one shots of the Abhira family. Not related to the original story. They are just my imagination for... More

MOTHER'S DAY
Dadu-Pota Day
Brother's Bond
Love Is In The Air💕
Accident (part 1)
ACCIDENT (PART 2)
Buzzed
A Normal Day
MYRA
Happy Father's Day
Memories
Chidkuram
A Family Affair
Family Affairs - II
Family Affairs - III
A Date To Remember
Happy Birthday
Girlfriend?
Crazy in Love
Lag ja Gale
Cravings
Sick Day
Brownies?
Cravings -II
Neglected
Discord-I
Discord-II
Discord-III
Conversation
Attack
Sunday- Fun day
Interview
Honeymoon-I
Honeymoon-II
Lost And Found
Tough Times
Nani House - I
Nani House - II
Nani House - III
Can I Marry Your Daughter?
Picnic
Where Did Babies Come From?
Abhir's Day Out
Allergies
Happy Anniversary
Hamesha And Forever
Abhir Birla -I
Abhir Birla-II
Moments
Abhir Birla- Bonus chapter
Picken Chocks
Differences-i
Differences-ii
Differences-iv
Differences-v
Anime V/S Disney
Roohdariyan-i
Roohdariyan-ii
Roohdariyan-iii
Roohdariyan-iv
Roohdariyan-v
Roohdariyan-vi
Roohdariyan-vii
Roohdariyan-viii
Author's Note

Differences-iii

963 109 44
By sakshikhera4581

The next day Abhimanyu wakes up with a smile on his face. A new challenge awaits him. A challenge to get his son back. He kissed his wife's forehead and went to the washroom to freshen up. After that, he went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for his family. He didn't pick any favourites today. He would prepare the general breakfast for the family. He doesn't want that in order to get close to Abhir he would avoid Anaira or distance himself from her. They are his kids. He loved both of them equally. He made a mistake once, but not anymore.

"Good morning", said Akshara and hugged him from behind.

"Good morning, wifey. Had a good sleep?" asked Abhi. He kissed her hair while being in the same position.

"I got my husband back after a week. Of course, I had a good sleep. Tumhare bina neend nhi ati Abhi", replied Akshara with a pout. She missed her husband so much. She didn't like him going on tours without her, but it was part of his job; so she couldn't do anything about it.

"Aww, it is the same with me. Acha stop with this mushy talk in the morning. Please help me, in getting the breakfast ready. Maine sari veggies chop kr di for uthpam and chatni bhi bna di hai. Tum uthpam ka batter bna lo, phir hum usey banate hain. Tab tak mai mango smoothie bna deta hoon. Dono bachon ko woh woh bahut pasand hai", instructs Abhi. Akshu is gawking him, with an open mouth.

"Akshu, kha kho gyi ho. Are you listening to me?", said Abhi and waved his hands in front of her.

"Kiss me Abhi", said Akshara breathlessly.

"Hmm, what?", asked Abhimanyu in a confused tone. He didn't understand the sudden shift in her mood.

"Abhi you are looking so hot in this apron. And instructions dete huye toh you look super hot. A total sigma personality. Now don't waste time and kiss me", said Akshara without any shame. Over the years, Akshara has become the vocal one in their relationship. All of her shyness flew out of the window, in terms of sexual innuendos with her husband. Abhi chuckled but happily obliged his wife. He kissed her very passionately. A week-long pent-up emotion came out in that kiss.

"Mumma", said Abhir as he entered the kitchen looking for his mother. The couple broke immediately. They correct their appearances.

"Good morning, betu", said Akshara and hugged her son.

"Good morning, Junior", said Abhi enthusiastically. Abimanyu opened his arms to hug his son. Abhir wished him back but didn't hug him. Abhi feels bad but does not show it in front of Abhir.

"Kya ho rha hai yha", asked Abhir.

"What a stupid question, kitchen mai kya hota hai. Hum log breakfast bna rhe hai", said Akshara in a duh tone. Abhimanyu and Abhir laughed looking at their sarcasm queen.

"Stop laughing at me. Chalo Abhir let's help us in getting breakfast ready", asked Akshara in her mumma's voice- which means stop wasting time and do the work quickly. The father-son duo nodded their heads.

"Mumma, mai bhi help kroongi", said Anaira from behind. She came forward and hugged Akshu. Akshu immediately hugged her. She inspects her wounds. They are looking better.

"Good morning baby girl, how are you feeling? Zayada dard toh nhi ho rha na? asked Akshara.

"Good morning mumma, I am good now. Zayada dard nhi ho rha hai ab. Mai bhi breakfast banoogi aaj", replied Anaira. Everyone laughed at her cuteness. Anaira went to her father and hugged him. She hugged Abhir and he hugged her back. Abhir asked about her injuries and she cutely showed her injuries to him. Abhira smiled at each other, at least their kids were okay for now.

"Okay, stop this Bharat Milap. Now, come on help me", said Abhi and divided the work among the family members. Everyone together makes breakfast. It is a chaotic affair, but they have a smile on their faces. So this chaos is worth it for Akshara. At least her family is together.

After breakfast, it was decided that Abhi would drop Abhir to the practice ground. Abhir denied it initially, he didn't want to go with Abhimanyu. He is still upset with his father for breaking his promise. But Akshara persuades him somehow and he finally goes to the practice with his father. Abhir's team is practising for the upcoming finals. Abhimanyu has decided to stay for his practice. It's been such a long time since he watched his son play live on the field.

Abhi leaned forward on the bleachers when the whistle blew. Abhi smiled with pride when he saw Abhir with the number 10 and 'BIRLA' stamped across the back of his jersey. He is so proud of his boy.

All the members of his team were divided into two groups. As the ball was thrown into play, Abhir manoeuvred through the players to the ball and took it under his control. Abhimanyu noticed that Abhir's attention never wavered from the ball. He is totally in control of the game. He is guiding his team members very well. He is analysing their weak points and pointing them out. His whole attention is on the game. Abhimanyu and Akshara never imposed any profession on their children but he couldn't help but feel that Abhir would make a wonderful doctor one day, focused and driven.

Abhi could hear his coach shouting and issuing instructions to the players regarding the game. Almost as fast as he was running, a taller guy than him shoved him in the back. Abhir instantly fell over the ball at his feet and crashed into the goalpost. The players and coaches surrounded Abhir, and when he didn't stand up, Abhi knew something was wrong.

Abhimanyu pushed his way to see what happened to his son. "Excuse me", said Abhimanyu, trying to get through the coaches huddled around Abhir.

"Junior, what hurts bacha?", asked Abhimanyu, looking for any immediate signs of concussion or blood.

Abhir was crying loudly and Abhimanyu could hear the whispers of the coaches and players around them. "My-my leg", sobbed Abhir, burying his face in his father's chest. Abhi had never heard Abhir cry the way he was crying now as he rocked on the ground holding his leg.

"Junior, I need to see what's wrong with your leg before I can fix it. Can you let me look at your leg?" asked Abhi. Abhir nodded slowly through tears and began to move his hand away from his leg before grasping back onto it tightly and shaking his head again.

Abhi sighed. "Here", he said, holding his hand out for Abhir. "Squeeze my hand tightly, when you remove your hand bas papa ko check krne do". Slowly, Abhir moved his hand from his leg and grabbed onto his father's hand. Abhimanyu heaved a sigh of relief when he saw no immediate bone break and looked over his swollen leg. He diagnosed it as a fracture.

"I am going to carry you to the car, betu. We'll go to the hospital and I promise I'll fix your leg", said Abhi. Without waiting for anyone, he lifted his son in his arms and carried him over to the car. Abhimanyu had broken his arm once thanks to the stupid fight in the school. He had broken a couple of ribs because of a motorcycle accident. He had dealt with the pain just fine but the thought of his son in that much pain made him physically sick.

"Papa", whispered Abhir as Abhimanyu clicked his seatbelt. "Can you make it better? I have a match in three days".

Abhimanyu made sure Abhir was looking him square in the eye before answering, "I promise that I'll make it better". He called his wife in the car and informed her about the injury of Abhir. The car was quiet, except for Abhir's soft cries and hiccups.

Abhi reached the hospital and placed him on the gurney nearest to him and took him to the examination room. Akshara rushed to the hospital and her face contorted in pain looking at her son's face. His leg is swollen. Tears were leaking from his eyes. He is tightly holding Abhimanyu's hand needed some sort of comfort from his father. Akshara hugged Abhir tightly. While hugging Akshara, Abhir didn't leave his father's hand.

"How does this happen at a practice match?" asked Akshara in a hushed tone.

"I will tell you later", replied Abhi in the same tone.

"Papa?" called Abhir. His voice sounded loud in the silence. "Can I still play football?"

At the question, Abhimanyu had almost stopped pushing the gurney along, but he continued to force one foot in front of the other. He had broken news a hundred, a thousand times worse than this to his patients before but right now, this was his son's world. If he told her he couldn't play, he would shatter his world completely. He couldn't break this news to his son. "Let's wait and see, bacha. Papa is there na. He will make everything alright".

They took him for the scan. Abhir had fractured his leg. It's a greenstick fracture. This season is over for him. He couldn't play for another 6 months at least. How will they break this news to Abhir? Abhimanyu looked at Akshara helplessly. His son would not like this.

"Papa", called Abhir. His voice is still thick with tears.

"What's up bacha?" asked Abhimanyu.

"Can you call my coach and ask him about today's practice session? I want to know all the shortcomings of our team. We need to win this final. It is very important for us" said Abhir.

Abhira looked at each other. Their son is so passionate about this game. Even with the injury, he is still concerned about the game and his team. This news will shatter him. Abhimanyu nodded his head and called his coach to know about today's team performance.

After they shifted Abhir to the examination room to fix his leg. Abhir's leg was put in a cast.

"How is he?" asked Akshara softly from her husband.

"He is fine. His leg will heal in four to six weeks and after that, it will be like it never happened", replied Abhimanyu. Akshara could sense Abhi's trepidation. She knew there was nothing he could do. These things take time.

Akshara hugged him and patted his back. She could sense his troubled form. "What is Abhi? Why are you stressed out? There is nothing we can do. You couldn't have done anything. It was an unfortunate incident. Abhir was in the wrong place at the wrong time", said Akshara. Abhi sighed. He knew she was right. But he felt that he had broken his promise. He had fixed Abhir's leg but he couldn't play this match and further matches for some time.

They came back with Abhir to their home. Abhi picked Abhir up and dropped him to his room. Abhimanyu raises his foot on the pillow. Anaiara and Akshara follow them. They fuss over him, arranging his pillows and his duvet. Abhi checks the A/C temperature. Anaira puts Abhir's iPad, TV remote, Xbox and his current favourite book close to him so that he can have easy access to these things. Everything should be handy for her brother. He shouldn't suffer much. Abhir smiled looking at his family's concern.

"Mumma, mujhe bhook lag rhi hai. Kuch khane ke liye de do?" asked Abhir. Akshara obliged quickly and went to the kitchen to make something for her son.

Abhir looked at his leg on the pillows. "It feels weird", he commented, lightly tapping his fingers on the plaster of the cast. "So when can I play football again?" asked Abhir.

There was nothing left to do but to answer the question. "Junior," Abhi began slowly, trying to translate all the medical terms into twelve-year-old talk. "You won't be able to play football for some time. It will take time to heal. It is a fracture, betu".

He watched the expressions on Abhir's face change from happy to confused to angry. "But my leg doesn't hurt so much anymore. I can play because you fixed my leg, Papa", said Abhir.

"Bacha, your leg won't be perfectly fixed until you've worn the cast for six weeks" explained Abhi to his son.

The metaphorical lightbulb switched on automatically and Abhi watched anger on his son's face. "I won't be able to play in the finals", asked Abhir angrily.

"I am sorry, betu", said Abhi.

"You said that you could fix my leg. You promised you could fix my leg. You promised, papa", shouted Abhir. Anaira got scared listening to the angry loud voice of her brother. She quickly ran to her father. He held her in his arms. Akshara quickly runs from the kitchen listening to Abhir's loud voice.

"Junior-", said Abhi but was cut down by the angry voice of his son.

"Aapne promise kiya tha na ki aap meri leg fix kroge then, why haven't you fix it", shouted Abhir.

"Betu, aisa nhi hai. Papa had fixed your leg. Apko chot lagi hai toh theek hone mai toh time lagega na", said Akshara in a polite tone to make her son understand.

"No, Papa doesn't fix my leg. He doesn't love me anymore. Woh sirf Anaira ko hi pyar krte hai, uski hi care karte hai. Meri nhi", shouted Abhir. He took the remote from the side table and threw it down. Anaira quivers listening to this commotion.

"Abhir aisa nhi hai. Beta papa loves both of you equally", said Akshara trying to pacify her son.

"Nhi papa, sirf apni beti se hi pyar krte hai, mujhse nhi. Sirf usi ko attention dete hai. Uske sare functions attend krte hai. Uski favourite candies or toys bhi late hai. Mere liye kuch nhi krte. He doesn't even attend my matches. Woh mujhse pyar nhi krte hai. Woh apna har promise todte hain. You are very bad. You are the worst father in the world. Mai apse kabhi nhi baat kroonga. Apki wajah se I can't play my finals. You have broken your promise", shouted Abhir. He voiced out everything in his anger.

Abhir started throwing everything on the ground, his pillows, his duvet, his books and even threw their family photo on the ground. Abhimanyu is stunned.

Akshu is right, his son was hurt. But he didn't know, his son would hate him. He didn't know the extent of his hurt. How could he avoid his son's feelings? Was he really a bad father? Abhir was really hurt because of him. How can he discriminate between his kids whether intentionally or unintentionally? He really failed as a father.

"Chale jao, aap sab yha se. I don't want to talk to anyone. GO" shouted Abhir. Anaira started crying looking at this angry avatar of her brother. Abhi hugged her and tried to calm her down.

"Abhir, bacha aisa kuch nhi hai. Mumma ki baat suno. Mumma apse kabhi jhooth nhi bolti na", said Akshara and tried to go near him but Abhir was not listening to her too. He just wants to be alone. He sends them out of his room.

They come out of his room and close the door. Abhir started crying loudly because he would miss his first finals. The family sits in front of Abhir's door listening to him wailing and throwing things out. He is so hurt. Abhimanyu and Akshara never felt so helpless, as right now. They can't do anything to help their son.

To be continued

A/N Do you believe Abhir's anger is justified? What steps will Akshara and Abhimanyu take to resolve the issue? How will Akshara bring her family back together? Stay tuned for updates on these questions. 😉😉😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 2K 31
I know many people love abhira a lot but I like abhirohi a little more. So thought to write on them. Images used are not own by me. Story updates wi...
71.5K 4.6K 74
Hi All, This is supposed to be a fanfic for Abhira. The story uses a similar framework to Abhira 1.0 except I have sort of reimagined their relation...
23.3K 1.3K 24
ITS FROM SHOW YRKKH IN THE SHOW EVERYONE IS BUSY PRAISING ABHINAV FOR HIS GOOD DEEDS AND AKSHARA IS BUSY WITH HER SO CALLED HAPPY FAMILY. AAROHI WITH...
YRKKH4 By

Fanfiction

18.5K 879 10
this story would start from the generation leap. but with little changes. Abhimanyu and Aarohi are alive in this story. Akshara would have a daughter...