Sakura x Hibari

By AnnaVelardi

Little shorts about Yakumo Sakura's love for Hibari Kyoya. Including how she fell in love with him. Why she i... More

Yakumo Sakura
Earliest Memories
The First Friend
Love at First Sight
Year One : Part One
Year One : Part 2
Welcome Back
Mafia
Mismatched Adventures
Dino Cavallone
Fight
6 : Mask
6: Round One
Round Two
6 : Finding Hibari
6: What love can do
6 : Aftermath
Varia : Rings
Varia : Feeling Better
Varia : Storm Guardians
Varia : Emotions
Varia : Mist
Varia : Cloud
Varia : Urges
Varia : Sky Part 1
Varia : Sky Battle Part 2
Varia : Sky Battle Part 3
Varia : Aftermath
Future : Not According to Plan
Future : Grand Entrance
Future : To My Past Self
Future : Training
Future : Raid
Future Hibari Kyoya's Return
Future : Truth
Future : Their First Time
Future : Bonding
Future : Choice Battle
Future : Vongola Primo
Future : Four Swords Men
Future : Vongola Decimo
Future : Leader of the Arcobaleno
Future : Future : Skylarks, Cherry Blossoms and Daisies
Future : The beginning of the End
Future : Middle of the End
Future : Primo and Decimo
Future : The End
Future : Aftermath
Simon : Growth
Simon : Confession
Simon : Love
Simon : Inheritance Ceremony
Simon : Simon Family
Simon : You're Mine
Simon : Gift
Simon : The Night Before
Simon : Welcome
Simon : Ryohei vs Aoba
Simon : Killer Spots
Simon : The First Memory
Simon : Lambo vs Ooyama Rauji
Simon: Lambo's Pride
Simon: The Second Memory
Simon: Gokudera vs Shitopi-chan
Simon : The Third Memory
Simon : The Horrible Truth
Simon : Hibari vs Adelheid
Simon : The Fourth Memory
Simon : Damian Spade
Simon : Yamamoto's Return
Simon : The Fifth Memory
Simon : Yamamoto vs Damian Spade
Simon : Late Night Secrets
Simon : Tsunayoshi vs Enma
Simon : The Sixth Memory
Simon : Freedom
Simon : Damian vs Hibari & Sakura
Simon : The Final Battle
Simon : The Seventh Memory
Simon : Tsuna & Enma vs Damian Spade
Simon : The Yakumo Curse
Simon : Aftermath
Rainbow : Hibari Kyoya x Yakumo Sakura
Rainbow : Team Fon
Rainbow : Day One

Future : Hibi

39 2 0
By AnnaVelardi

Summary : I cannot believe that boy has the audacity to show up like that and wake up from a nap only to enter a battlefield. Smh. But thankfully he's here to help and on the Vongola side. It also seems Sakura is happy to see past Hibari too. I hope you all enjoy this entertaining fluffy chapter.

Hibari Kyoya found himself confused. Something was wrong with him. It had been a month since he saw Yakumo Sakura and it was driving him insane. He couldn't sleep. Her phone went straight to voicemail and Namimori was too quiet without her bothering him everyday. He didn't realize but he was missing her.

The boy went over to her home hoping she was there. He was ready to face that herd of Yakuza if meant seeing her, to touch her. As he was about to knock on the gate when he heard Miki's voice . "What do you mean you can't find her still? She can't have disappeared out of thin air!" The residence was silent and tense before he heard her guardian's voice say, "I don't know where her highness is but I can assure you she's okay. I know it in my gut." he assured all of them. Hibari looked down. They didn't know either.

He made his way to her best friend Hinamori Amu's house. He met her by her front gate. "I haven't heard anything from her since that day. Honestly I think you kidnapped her from our date." she shot at him. "Sakura told me that she was spending the day with you then the night with me but I haven't heard from her at all since then." he showed her the message. Yuna frowned and came outside. She let him around the corner of her home. "I rounded the corner with her behind me. When I looked back she was gone. Kai-san said she is recovering from surgery again but..." the girl looked down. Hibari could tell she didn't believe it. "I'll keep you updated." he said to her and turned his back to her. "Hibari-senpai." he stopped in his tracks. "Just have her text me please..." she begged him, trusting him to find her. He nodded and made his way back to Namimori middle school.

Hibari was exhausted. He couldn't find a single clue on the girl. He lied on the roof feeling exhausted and sleep catching up to him. He had been having nothing but restless nights since her disappearance. And she wasn't the only one. All of Tsunayoshi's herd was missing. Namimori was too quiet. He closed his eyes. He hoped he could at least see her in his dreams.

As he drifted off he heard another man's voice, "I'm so envious. It's all yours." Another man wasn't what he wanted to hear; he wanted to hear... "Kyo...ya." he paused. Was that her? It sounded like her. It wasn't possible... was it? He sat up and saw her. His eyes widened. She was wearing a makeshift kimono. One sleeve was missing but overall she looked okay. Her hands were over her mouth and he felt his ears burning. Why did she look so attractive? "Sa...ku...ra..." he muttered her name. He couldn't believe it. Hibird was sitting on his fingers and he could feel him. So it wasn't a dream... right?

He yawned again as he stood up. His disheveled look caused the girl to blush clear as day it was a different kind of handsome. The head of the discipline committee, Hibari Kyoya, had arrived to the future.

Hibari sensed the murderous intent on the swordsman in front of him. He would deal with Sakura later. "Hey, you. In Namichu those kinds of eyebrows... are against the school rules." Ah yes, discipline first. Genkishi paused, not sure if he heard him right. "Th-this is..." he stumbled over his words. "Well, nevermind. But why is one of our missing students lying here unconscious? And the other looking like she was just in a battle." He questioned him. He kept eye contact with the boy trying to intimate him. "I was the one who defeated Yamamoto Takeshi and caused Hibari Sakura to lose her sleeve," he commented. Hibari narrowed his eyes at him but hearing Sakura with his surname did things to his body he didn't understand.

"Oh, it was you... then, that makes things easy. Your actions are an attack on Namichu. I will administer your punishment." Hibari said, pulling out his tonfas excitedly. "Let's begin." Hibari charged at the man. "Kyoya wait!" Sakura yelled but it was too late. The two clashed and Hibari was sent flying. "Kyoya!" She yelled and ran over to him. She kneeled by him. "Even if you're Hibari Kyoya, You're merely a kid who's not worth talking to." Genkishi provoked him.

Hibari recovered quickly and brushed off the princess as he got up. Sakura stood up with him reaching out to touch him but Hibari didn't trust himself he jolted his arm away from her. "It seems that you think that you can defeat me with just the hilt and not the edge of the sword. What a joke." Hibari said, clearly insulted. "Do you know how to fight in this era?" he asked the boy. Hibari's perked up. Sakura wouldn't have a chance to explain it. He glanced back at her but turning his attention back to Genkishi. "Have you ever seen this thing before?" he asked him holding up a box. "A music box?" he asked. Sakura wanted to smack her forehead but she didn't have time to explain it to him. "If that's so then, This will be a perfect victory." he said releasing his mist box. Sakura's eyes widened and she turned her back to watch them get covered again.

Missiles were aimed at the pair. "This is something that even in your state now can easily understand visual items. You are being surrounded by a few hundred missiles and..." Hibari looked nervously. Sakura pressed her back to him and suddenly all of them disappeared. Hibari looked confused. "Disappeared." he whispered. "My weapons can conceal themselves as mist illusions. The grown up you have more experience in defeating these, it's impossible for you. Farewell Hibari Kyoya. Farewell Hibari Sakura."

Genkishi went to attack the pair with his illusions. Sakura didn't have a choice now. She quickly turned to face him. His back to her, she grabbed the collar of his shirt forcing him to face her. "Trust me." she whispered to him. His eyes widened as she flicked her orange orb igniting it and then pressed her lips against his. His eyes widened but quickly he grabbed her waist and kissed her back. He kept eye contact with her and Sakura felt herself melt in that kiss. She closed her eyes. One of her hands went to his neck, the other held his shirt. He was still holding his tonfas but it was in a cross pulling her close to him.

The orange flame surrounded the couple protecting them from the attack.The mist weapon exploded around them but they were unharmed. They broke the kiss but kept eye contact. He wanted to say something to her. Anything but he wasn't sure what he was feeling at that moment. Sakura smiled at him and opened her mouth to say something when someone else attacked the mist user.

Both of them pulled away remembering where they were to hear, "Heh.. You still don't get it..." It was Gokudera, Ryohei, Chrome, Lambo and Kusakabe. Genkishi turned his attention to the group as well. "Kyo-san!" Tetsuya yelled. Sakura lit up. "Tetsuya! Gokudera!" she yelled their names. Hibari felt his face twitch for three reasons. 1. They saw him and Sakura kiss. 2. Kusakabe used his first name. 3. There was a crowd. "He's 10 years younger..." Tetsuya noticed.

"Helpers... Average half dead people won't be of any use." Genkishi was unamused. Gokudera went down with a groan. "Gokudera-san!" Tetsuya yelled, helping him as well. Sakura took a step towards them but Hibari grabbed her wrist. She wasn't allowed to leave his side again. She turned her head looking at Hibari but his focus was still on Kusakabe. Kusakabe on the other hand took in the situation. It was now the worst case scenario.

"Kusakabe Tetsuya. Crowding? You are fired from the disciplinary committee." Hibari announced. Both Sakura and Tetsuya looked at him in disbelief. That's what he was thinking about at that moment. Kusakabe shook it off. "Kyo-san use the ring's flame to fight with the boxes!" he yelled at his boss. "The ring's flame... box?" Hibari questioned and looked at Sakura. She nodded her head at him. "It's useless." Genkishi said having no hope for the boy. "That's right!" Kusakabe encouraged. Hibari met Sakura's soft brown eyes. "Even if it's just a little, as long as there's flame, he may be able to open the remaining boxes.It'll be better than nothing. I can only bet on this... please even if it's just a bit! Come out please!" Kusakabe whispered.

Sakura showed him by igniting her storm ring and mimicking it entering one of the boxes. Hibari watched her carefully. "That guy also understands that the most important factor for all the battles from now onwards is the flame of the ring." Hibari commented and looked over at Genkishi. He glanced down at his Vongola ring and then looked at Sakura. He took a few steps away from her. It was his turn to fight not hers.

Hibari Kyoya was going to protect her now. His Vongola Cloud ring ignited into a fire of purple flames bursting consistently. Genkishi and Kusakabe's eyes widened. Sakura stared in awe at Hibari's flames. They were more brilliant than adult Hibari's. "It will be fine even if you guys didn't show up." Hibari commented, turning his attention to the swordsman.

"Kyo-san, the boxes! Please insert the flame into the boxes on the floor." Kusakabe continued giving instructions to Hibari. Hibari heard them as orders though and it greatly annoyed him. "When did I give you permission to command me around? Kusakabe Tetsuya. It seems that I have to bite you to death." he commented his eyes never left Genkishi. "What! Please wait a second chairman!" Kusakabe panicked. Chrome's owl began to tug at her hair. She glanced up at it and saw what it was pointing out. "CLOUD MAN... BEHIND YOU!" She yelled. Hibari turned around but Sakura was quicker. She covered Hibari's back by pulling off her other sleeve and throwing it at the slugs then activated her sky flame again. Hibari grabbed her biceps from behind, holding her steady as she shielded them again. His cloud flames ignited her cloud ring and she felt something twitch in her obi. Instead her thoughts were pulled away from that when she looked up to see Hibari proud and steady with her. She blushed.

Genkishi glared at Chrome. It was her fault that his attack failed. "Saved by your companions again. There won't be a next time. But the next one..." "Companion?" Hibari cut him off. "Who is that?" he questioned as he glared at him. "The only 'companion' I have is my partner." he stated his flames getting stronger. Sakura was sure that if she didn't have her own cloud flames lit Hibari's flame would burn her.

"He increased the flame!" Kusakabe couldn't believe it. "Just like what 'bucking horse' said... to increase the flame of the ring is... to be pissed off." Hibari narrowed his eyes at the swordsman. Genkishi, Sakura, and Kusakabe couldn't believe what he just said. "Vice chairman. Sakura. I'll defeat that knight first. I believe in you two." he said holding up the cloud box. Genkishi got nervous as Sakura and Kusakabe watched in anticipation. "I know how to use it since I already saw it." Hibari said and put all his cloud flames into the box. The box glowed a brilliant purple and out came Hibari's hedgehog looking... a little drunk?

It hiccuped. Another hiccup. A yawn it struggled to move. Sakura placed her hand on her thighs as she looked down at Roll. Hibari kneeled down and Hibari landed on his head. The boy placed his hand out to the hedgehog. The box weapon got excited and went over to him only to stab him in the hand. Hibari didn't even flinch. "Oh Roll." Sakura called the animal's name. Roll on the other hand saw the gentleness in his master's eyes and freaked out. With a scream of pain and guilt the animal began to multiply. Several of its cloud spike balls began to appear. Hibari stood up and leaped back. Sakura increased the flame of her boots and leaped back as well. Roll continued to scream, multiply and it only got worse when it realized its master was guarding against him.

Genkishi was struggling too against the spike balls. There was no way to destroy them and he was starting to get overwhelmed. The shock of injuring its own master and enormous amount of cloud flame inserted the cloud hedgehog can't control its propagation power now." Kusakabe said loudly. Hibari and Sakura were near each other as she held one foot against Roll's ball and him with his two tonfas in an X blocking it. Sakura and Hibari were then pushed against a wall. "Stay by me Sakura." Hibari ordered her. "I'm right here." she assured him.

They made it to an open space as Roll continued to multiply. Kusakabe had the others with him as they escaped. "Even though pushing the phantom knight back is a good thing... At this rate, we'll also be annihilated!" He commented. Hibari leaped on the spike balls. "Kyo-san, where are you going?" Kusakabe yelled. Sakura looked up at Hibari. This wasn't good. "I was beaten up by that weird technique that round eyebrow guy used. He beat me up one-sidedly." he stated. ANother one of roll's spikes appeared, sending Hibari back to the ground. "Kyoya!" Sakura yelled as she went over to him. "You can't advance like this!" Kusakabe yelled.

Sakura looked around. They weren't in a good situation. Lambo and Ipin were trying to find a way out. Kusakabe was trying to carry everyone to safety. Sakura and Kyoya went over to Kusakabe and helped him carry the others. "I still owe this guy a favor." he referred to Gokudera. "Plus, if I let you die here, I won't be able to bite you to death." he finished explaining. "Kyo...Kyo-san." he called his boss's name.

They were able to get far enough where the spikes couldn't reach them. "This way. This way." Lambo showed them the way out. "They can no longer fight. If worse comes to worst, we can only take them and run." Kusakabe explained. They reached a dead end. The walls began to close in. "The wall is closing in!" The second in command yelled. "At this rate, we'll be crushed!" Hibari looked at the wall. "A trap..." he muttered. "Gokudera-san said that the rooms here can be moved at Irie's will... is this what he meant by that?" Kusakabe began to panic again. "Kyo-san do you have any boxes left?" not even considering Sakura. "None." Hibari answered. He ignited his tonfa and slammed it against the wall with everything he had. It left a small dent.

Sakura on the other hand continued to look around. They were locked in. There was no getting out. They only had her and Hibari to fight. This situation looked... her eyes widened. She pulled out her bicolor box. "Tetsuya-san." she called him. He turned and looked at her. His eyes widened. "Princess..." he said. She smiled as Hibari turned to look at her. "I think it's time to use this." she said.

The Yakuza Princess tossed the box up, ignited both her storm ring and cloud ring and right when the box was between her fists she shoved both flames into the box. The box glowed a mixture of both flames that formed an orb that grew and grew and grew then started to take shape in the form of a giant T-rex. Hibari and Kusakabe's eyes widened but Sakura lit up like a firework and squealed like a schoolgirl. "Oh my god! It's a dinosaur!" she yelled.

The t-rex had storm flames of red coming out of its mouth and tip of the tail. Its ears and spike on its back were purple like the cloud attribute. The monster let out a loud roar and shoved itself against the cube stopping it from closing in. Sakura went over to it see its face. It lowered its head already knowing who his master was. "Hibi." said, holding the underside of his chin and pressing her forehead against it. "I'm naming you Hibi." she said proudly. Hibari frowned at that. But it really wasn't a surprised that the girl would name her box animal after his distasteful nickname.

Hibi continued to keep the room secure and unable to move. Kusakabe put the group down but he could see something wrong with Sakura. "Princess," he said. She looked tired and exhausted. Her storm boots were back in her box and she was leaning against Hibi. Hibari jumped over the dino's tail and grabbed her. "Sakura." he called her.

"I'm sorry." she started. "Keeping up such a large amount of flames is..." she started to faint. Hibari grabbed her and held her against him. Hibi disappeared back into its bicolor box. "Sakura-sama!" Kusakabe yelled. Hibari was feeling angry. He had to get her out of there. He glanced down at the others; they were all out cold and suddenly he yawned.

"Kyo-san?" Kusakabe questioned him. His body suddenly felt tired. When did the kids fall asleep? "Kusakabe Tetsuya...there's..." but he didn't get to finish as he went down falling asleep as well. One thing he didn't do was let go of Sakura. He held her tight in his arms. "Kyo..." then it hit Kusakabe as well. They were all knocked out cold due to sleeping gas. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 7.5K 56
Before he ruined a part of your life, you had to meet him first. This was how you met him, this was how it started, this was the dawn of your memorie...
4K 95 5
Set TYL. Kusakabe told Tsuna that Chrome had run away 5 years ago to break Mukuro out of prison, but he never revealed the series of events that led...
3.1K 109 30
.•♫•♬•ANIME VARIOUS×OC•♬•♫•. *From a God to a Princess,from a Princess to a mafia boss, from a mafia boss to a ninja,from a new ninja to a hero,from...
18K 523 8
Hibari Kyoya knows that he is no herbivore, he has never held any weak emotions that would be normally associated with herbivores. He has never thou...