The Love That Hurts (#Billion...

Od _purplesky12

π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’—π’†π’“π’š π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’‘π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝑡𝒐𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’π’Šπ’π’† 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It... Viac

Aesthetics ✨
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Kiss In The Chaos
52
53
Epilogue
Ta~da
bonus ?

44

17.3K 922 103
Od _purplesky12

Don't forget to read the promo at the end

"Hogya concert khatam, badi jaldi hogya?"
(Is your concert over, it ended very quickly)she asked while the man was still not over his concert he had finished a minute ago.

Ruffling his wet hair with one towel and another wrapped around his waist. His upper portion was naked, and he wasn't paying any attention to her.

"I am talking to you, Vivaan, and yeh kya adhe nange kyun ghum rahe hain aap ? Jayein kapde pehne pure," (I am talking to you, Vivaan, and why are you wandering around half-naked? Go and put on clothes, please)-- she said with her hands folded up to her chest when he moved closer to her.

For a while, he wanted to forget everything and just have a moment with his wife. He shook his head on her face, letting water droplets fall on her face, and snaked his arms around her slim waist.

"Haye,mera body wash to tumhari khushbu ke aage kuch nahi. You are more refreshing than me even if I just came after taking a bath," (Oh, my body wash is nothing compared to your fragrance) he said, inhaling her fragrance, hiding his face in the crook of her neck.

To maintain the balance, she had to place her hands on his bare shoulder which still had wetness.

"Vivaan, please," he didn't notice her voice, as it was becoming inaudible to him; she was speaking in such a low tone.

But soon he heard heavy breaths and saw her breathing so rapidly, her bosom rising up and down rapidly.

He panicked, fearing that she was having another panic attack and not able to control himself he cursed himself, wondering how the fuck he couldn't control his emotions and had let his emotions take over him, not realizing her sensitivity.

He prayed that this would be the last time he was careless. He wasn't going to take her health lightly; her comfort should be his priority, not his emotions.

"Amisha, please look at me. What happened to you?" He took her palm in his hand and made her sit on the corner of the bed.

He began patting her back and gave her a glass of water.Once he made sure her breathing had returned to normal, he sighed in relief, lightly squeezing her hand, and asked, "Are you feeling well now? Do you need anything?" She nodded in denial, and he still didn't let go of her hand.

"I'm fine, don't worry," she said, biting her lip inwardly.

"How can I not worry? You don't know what thoughts have consumed my mind, just like a tornado. Please don't trouble me like this. Tell me what happened. I know it's because of me. Please tell me clearly," he asked, his eyes still locked on hers, clearly showing his worry and love for her.

She placed her palm on his cheek and began caressing it, saying, "I still can't bring myself to believe that you were the one that night. I don't want to bring that up again, but my mind can't help it. Whenever we are this close, I can't help but get flashbacks. I've reminded myself not to think about it, but it's just... it's..."

"Shh, shh, it's okay. You know it's totally fine. I will keep in mind to stay away from you to avoid making you remember all the bad incidents. I know I have to repent for my sin, and I'll gladly do it.

But please, the only thing I'll still ask from you, being selfish, is to take care of yourself. Take care of my Amisha. I can't imagine my life without her. She's my heartbeat. I can't even think about how my life would be without her."

She was silent after hearing his confession. She didn't know how or what to reply, so she chose to stay silent.

He understood it and thought to refresh her mind, asking, "Come, let's go somewhere."

Without thinking, she replied in a harsh tone, "I don't want to go anywhere with you," not realizing the impact it would have on him.

"Mandir chale? Vaha to bhot log hote hain. I won't be able to hurt you," (Shall we go to the temple? There are a lot of people there. I won't be able to harm you.) he said.

She realized she spoke without thinking, and it deeply hurt him. Yet he asked her to go to the temple, without showing any sadness. A forced smile was on his face, which she clearly noticed.

After a minute of silence, he left her hand and got up, thinking she wouldn't agree. He stopped in his tracks when he heard her say, "I'll go and get ready."

He smiled so purely, which didn't fail to melt her heart, and nodded at her.

Scrolling through his emails and checking the important ones, he passed the time while waiting for his wife, who had been getting ready for the past 20 minutes but still wasn't ready.

She came outside, but he didn't notice her presence as he was so engrossed in his work. His eyes fell on her figure when she called him.

"Chalein?" (Shall we go?)

Words couldn't come from his mouth, as if his larynx had stopped. He couldn't speak for a whole 1 minute and 32 seconds.

She was wearing a red saree. The moment he had seen her in a red bridal lehenga on their wedding day, red had been his favorite color; no other color could be as beautiful as red.

She looked so radiant and beautiful, just like a rare gem he wanted to cherish for the rest of his life. He prayed to God countless times for giving him this treasure.

She shook him continuously to get his attention. "What happened?" She asked, and that's when he shook his head in denial.

She began moving outside the room, and that's when he came into total focus and held her hand from behind, saying, "Ahan, kala tikka to lagane do,nazar lag jayegi meri jaan ko." (Ah, let's apply the black mark , it will protect my love from the evil eye)

She instantly blushed upon hearing his statement, her cheeks taking on a pinkish hue as she felt flattered. She lowered her gaze, not wanting to show him her rosy cheeks.

But could she hide it from him? A big no. He did this just to see her expressions, so how could he fail to see that?

As soon as he saw her red face, he remarked, "haye blush kar rahi madam karein karein. It's a lovely expression that makes you even more appealing and beautiful." (Oh so madam is blushing now)

He applied kala tikka behind her ear and then placed a kiss on her forehead, making sure not to make her uncomfortable.

They drove to Shiv Parvati Mandir. Throughout the whole ride, he kept taking glances at her, and she wasn't unaware of it because every time they made eye contact. Thankfully, Vivaan didn't get lost in her eyes; otherwise...

As soon as they reached the temple, worshipping in front of God, they moved to Pandit Ji to seek his blessings.

"Hamesha khush raho, Bhagwan sada sukh sampati de," (Always be happy, may God bestow happiness and prosperity forever.) he blessed them wholeheartedly, which made both of them smile.

"You wait here. I've parked the car in the back. I'll drive it in front of the temple so you don't need to walk there, hmm," Vivaan said to her, patting her shoulder, to which she nodded.

"Beta, this boy is a pure gem. You don't know how strong your relationship is. No matter what you do or wherever you go, you'll always find him beside you because it's not you who has made this pact of marriage; it's God's choice, and His choice is always everlasting. He truly loves you. Even a blind person can see this," Pandit Ji exclaimed, to which Amisha didn't know what to feel or say.

She knew Vivaan loved her, but there were some things she couldn't correlate with.

"Your exchange showed deep emotions and care for each other, but it seems like you aren't as happy as you pretend to be. It's clear in his eyes the way he was being very careful with every step, that he regrets something that happened, which has deeply affected you.

He's willing to do anything to make amends and ensure your well-being, emphasizing your importance in his life. Your bond is a mix of love and regret, making it a complex and emotional situation.

Keep one thing in mind: don't let him go away from you because if he's the one to hurt you, then he's the only one who'll heal you," he said and then patted her head lovingly and moved from there.

Amisha was left shocked in her thoughts. Her chain of thought broke when she heard a car horn and saw him waving his hand out of the window to call her.

"Tumhe pata hai, sab mujhse kehte hain ki I am a 'kamina.' Can you believe them?" (You know, everyone tells me that I am a scoundrel) he said and scoffed.

She replied, shattering his attitude, "Yes, without a doubt," and smiled forcefully.

"Kamina hun yeh to sab yaad rakhte hain, par Vivaan Oberoi ek deewana bhi hai. I'll be glad if people remember this as well," (I am a scoundrel, everyone remembers this, but Vivaan Oberoi is also a fanatic) he said and glanced at her, smiling when she looked out of the window.

"I know I shouldn't ask this, but you have already declared me as a shameless man, so I have no hesitation in asking this: shall we go on a date, just for dinner, nothing else, only if you feel like it?" he said, biting his lips anxiously, one hand ruffling his hair while the other is on the steering.

"Okay," she said, looking down at her lap, a strand of hair falling on her face.

"Wonderful. I'll take you to a truly awesome place. Just wait and see what I have in store for you. I promise you're going to love it," he said, looking at her, momentarily passing her his sweetest, most genuine smile, to which she nodded.

She occasionally glanced at him, and that's when he noticed her gaze and caught her red-handed.

"Stop looking at me and see, we've reached our destination," he said, and she looked away from him, licking her lips.

She stepped out and was left stunned by the breathtaking view. How beautiful it all looked! She was smiling, her eyes were shining, and he was truly feeling very relaxed.

"Are you happy? Did you like it?" She nodded rapidly like a child because the place was genuinely beautiful.

It was as if he had already arranged the night for them. He was waiting for her agreement, prepared for everything. After all, he is... but let's not start praising his abilities; it will take a whole chapter.

"Come," he said, taking her hand in his.

"This is very beautiful," she said, still gazing at the view.

It was splendid, with subtle aesthetics, surrounding orchids and lavenders everywhere, fairy lights, and the dining table. It made everything look like a fairytale.

"Not more than you," he replied to her.

"Come, let's dance," he asked and, like a gentleman, placed his hand in front of hers.

"You're singing and dancing so much today."

"So what? You're my legal wife; I can dance with you as much as I want."

She gladly placed her hand on his, and both of them were dancing happily. She was genuinely smiling, and he was just watching her smiles, her eyes, which were glowing brighter than the moonlight.

"Stop looking at me like a fool."

"You know I love your eyes," he said and removed the hair strand that was blocking his view of her face.

"Huh?" She asked, confused.

"You don't know, but your eyes are the prettiest. They can attract me even in the dark. They are the best light for me. Whenever I look into your eyes, they seem like an ocean to me, and I feel like I'm drowning in them deeper and deeper.

I can read them; they're like an open book to me. I can tell what you feel just by the way your eyeballs move. Meeshah, you know, dancing with you under the moonlight like this feels so unreal to me." He came closer to her and attached their foreheads, leaving her astonished in her place.

She couldn't believe that he loved her this much. She knew about his love, but this was insane. But then she remembered how he had confessed to her about his obsession with her.

"Have you ever looked into my eyes like this? Have you ever believed how much I love you? How mad I am after you?" he said, still dancing, revolving her around.

"I... I..." She couldn't form words properly.

"I know you don't love me. I know how much you hate me. But don't worry; I will try my level best to make you love me back. I love you, Meeshah. I love you so much. You don't even have the slightest idea of what will happen if you leave me."

"Why do you love me this much when I'm not even reciprocating your feelings? You should have someone who will love you the way you want. Why are you trying after me?"

"How can you say that? How can I love someone else? How can I think about someone else when you're the only one who lives in my heart? Love starts with you,Meeshah. My world starts with you, and if it's not you, it's not anyone. You're the only one I will ever love."

"Vivaan, don't scare me. I can't lose my freedom. Vivaan, I can't bring myself to love you back. Why can't you understand it clearly?" she said, tears building up in her eyes.

"I don't want to steal your freedom," he said, and let his tears flow, which he had been holding in for the past few minutes.

Words - 2368

For the next chapter, please leave comments on both 43,44 chapter along with votes . I know many of you vote, but I want enough people to comment and connect with the story.

Also check out the message board I need your opinions ^^

Promo of next chp-

"Tell me, Vivaan. I'll listen to you."

"You won't hate me, right?"

"I won't."

"I am a murderer, Amisha, a fucking murderer," he said gritting his teeth, and that's when her hand slipped down from his shoulder, her mouth left partially open, her eyes filled with shock and disbelief.

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

2.4M 91.9K 52
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
708K 41K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
935K 25.3K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...
150K 13.4K 29
Β°β€’ Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series β€’Β° *:゚✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...