Our Story • glee

由 TrueAlpha11x

Blake Henley tries to navigate her way through high school. All she knows is that one day she wants to be on... 更多

✨Introductions✨
Pilot 1x01
Showmance 1x02
Acafellas 1x03
Preggers 1x04
The Rhodes Not Taken 1x05
Vitamin D 1x06
Throwdown 1x07
Mash-up 1x08
Wheels 1x09
Ballad 1x10
Hairography 1x11
Mattress 1x12
Sectionals 1x13
Hell-O 1x14
The Power Of Madonna 1x15
Home 1x16
Bad Reputation 1x17
Laryngitis 1x18
Dream On 1x19
Theatricality 1x20
Funk 1x21
Journey to Regionals 1x22
Season 2
Audition 2x01
Britney/Brittany 2x02
Grilled Cheesus 2x03
Duets 2x04
The Rocky Horror Glee Show 2x05
Never Been Kissed 2x06
The Substitute 2x07
Furt 2x08
Special Education 2x09
A Very Glee Christmas 2x10
The Sue Sylvester Shuffle 2x11
Silly Love Songs 2x12
Comeback 2x13
Blame It On The Alcohol 2x14
Sexy 2x15
Original Song 2x16
Night Of Neglect 2x17
Born This Way 2x18
Rumours 2x19
Funeral 2x21
New York 2x22
Season 3
The Purple Piano Project 3x01
I Am Unicorn 3x02
Asian F 3x03
Pot O' Gold 3x04
The First Time 3x05
Mash-Off 3x06
I Kissed A Girl 3x07
Hold On To Sixteen 3x08
Extraordinary Merry Christmas 3x09
Yes/No 3x10
Michael 3x11
The Spanish Teacher 3x12
Heart 3x13
On My Way 3x14
Big Brother 3x15
Saturday Night Glee-Ver 3x16
Dance With Somebody 3x17
Choke 3x18
Prom-Asaurus 3x19
Props 3x20
Nationals 3x21
Goodbye 3x22
Season 4
The New Blake 4x01
Britney 2.0 4x02
Makeover 4x03
The Break-Up 4x04
The Role You Were Born To Play 4x05
Glease 4x06
Dynamic Duets 4x07
Thanksgiving 4x08
Swan Song 4x09
Glee, Actually 4x10
Sadie Hawkins 4x11
Naked 4x12
Diva 4x13
I Do 4x14
Girls (And Boys) On Film 4x15
Feud 4x16
Guilty Pleasures 4x17
Shooting Star 4x18
Sweet Dreams 4x19
Lights Out 4x20
Wonder-Ful 4x21
All or Nothing 4x22
Season 5
Love, Love, Love 5x01

Prom Queen 2x20

775 24 59
由 TrueAlpha11x

     Blake walks into the choir room with Santana, Brittany and Lauren. The latter currently freaking out about what she's going to do for her prom dress.

Lauren huffs, "I've been to Ann Taylor Loft, Filene's Basement, and, like, six Forever 21s and I can not find a dress that fits." She shakes her head, "I'm gonna be forced to make my own dress for prom."

"Don't." Brittany tells her, "You'll seem poor."

The quartet takes their seats as Santana looks at the girl, "You're up for Queen, you can't make your own prom dress. Prom is like our Oscars. It's seriously, like, the most important night of our lives."

Lauren creases her eyebrows, "What about getting married?"

Quinn leans forward, "Oh, you can get married as many times as you want. You only have one shot at your Junior Prom."

Blake shakes her head in amusement as Mercedes walks through the door, "What are you guys talking about?"

"Prom dresses." Blake answers.

"Thank God I don't have to worry about that." Mercedes sits down and crosses her arms, "I'm not going."

Kurt looks down at his friend, offended he didn't hear about this before. "Why not?"

Mercedes shrugs, " 'Cause nobody's asked me."

Mr. Schuester walks into the classroom and Blake looks at Mercedes, "You should still go to prom." Blake tries to convince her.

Mercedes frowns, "I don't want to."

Blake looks at her friend sympathetically. Blake sighs, but let's it go. She can see Mercedes doesn't want to talk about it so Blake knows better than to keep pushing a touchy subject.

Everyone turns their attention to Mr. Schue after he writes 'Prom' on the whiteboard. "Alright, guys – prom."

"Please tell me we're not doing songs about prom." Sam begs.

Mr. Schue shakes his head, "Nope – we are the prom. Figgins has asked us to perform."

Blake smiles excitedly, maybe this is another chance for her to perform an original. She has been feeling much more confident in her songwriting skills after the positive reaction at Regionals.

"Let's do Run Joey Run." Rachel blurts out.

Everyone goes silent and gives her a skeptical look. Blake tilts her head, "Let's not. It was a disaster the first time and I think I speak for everyone when I say we never want to think of that again."

"Truth." Artie nods.

"Now, I know this isn't ideal with Nationals coming up, but we really don't have a choice. And, we could really use the money. But I know that prom is a special rite of passage. I want to make sure that all of you guys get a chance to enjoy the dance, too." Mr. Schue explains, "So we're gonna stag the performances so that each and every one of you has a lot of time to dance with your dates."

Mercedes looks out upset, "Excuse me." She says as she leaves the choir room.

"Is she okay?" Mr. Schue asks, concerned.

Blake watches after her friend sadly, "Mercedes doesn't have a date for prom."

"So?" Brittany shrugs, "I don't have a date. I'm just going to dance. And then all of your dates are gonna ignore you and come dance with me, so...your dates are really my dates."

Blake laughs, "That's smart Britt."

Brittany smiles, "Thanks Blake." She gasps lightly, "You should dance with me too."

"You can count on it." Blake winks.

Kurt sighs, "I'm gonna go talk to Mercedes."

"No," Rachel shakes her head, "Let me."

"I'll come with you." Blake tells the brunette who gives her a dirty look. Blake rolls her eyes, "Just keep walking."

The two girls walk down the hallway trying to find Mercedes. The majority of the journey consisted of Rachel asking questions about the nature of her relationship with Finn. Blake, of course, refused to answer any of the questions which only angered Rachel further.

The two girls approach Mercedes and Blake leans up against the lockers, looking at her friend. "Hey." She smiles softly, "You know, we don't have dates for prom either."

Mercedes sighs sadly and looks at Blake, "You know, I know that I talk a good game about not needing a man, and I don't. I just really want to take a date to the prom." She admits, "I want the dress, and the guy...the damn corsage."

Blake feels her heart break for Mercedes as she hears the girl's voice shake. Rachel looks at Mercedes, "Somebody...somebody still may ask you."

"It's this Saturday." She counters, "You know, I just wanted to be Cinderella. Just for one night. One night where a guy would...would look at me under those corny crepe paper streamers and say, "You look so beautiful." Then he'd grab my hand and ask me to dance. Isn't that what prom is supposed to be about?"

Blake grabs her hand, "You're not going to prom alone." Her and Rachel share a glance, "You'll go with us."

Mercedes eyes the two, "Don't you guys hate each other?"

Blake shrugs, "Depends on the day."

"This is even more depressing than going alone." Mercedes comments.

Rachel looks at them determined, "I have a plan."

           ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     Later that day Mercedes and Blake wait in the auditorium for Rachel to bring Sam so they can propose to him their idea for prom. Blake nudges Mercedes so they can move center stage as Blake hears them coming.

"Is this a surprise party or something? Because my birthday was last week."

Rachel's eyes widen, "It was? Um, no." She says, awkwardly. "Mercedes, Blake and I, we have a proposition for you."

Blake links her arm through Mercedes's, "We were wondering if you'd like to go to prom with us?" Mercedes asks.

Rachel nods, "Kind of like a four-way date, but not the dirty kind."

"Title of your sex tape." Blake blurts out. They all look at her oddly, "Sorry." She mutters.

"That sounds great," He admits, "but I can't afford to take one girl to the prom. I don't know how I'm gonna take two."

Blake smiles, "That's the best part."

Rachel pulls out a twenty dollar bill plus some extra cash and Sam looks at it confused. "What's this?"

"Our prom budget." Rachel answers.

"You're gonna have to borrow a suit from your dad," Mercedes tells him as Rachel hands him the twenty dollar bill, "and Rachel and I are gonna buy five dollar dresses down at the Goodwill and make our own corsages out of flowers from my mom's garden."

"I'll be buying my own dress." Blake explains as Sam begins to look confused. "I figured I could cover my own expenses."

"And Blake offered to drive us to prom in her truck, and then use what's left to get the eight ninety-nine all-you-can-eat pasta special at Breadstix." Rachel explains further, "But, you know, the twenty dollars – it's not charity, it's a loan."

Mercedes looks at Sam hopefully, "So... you'll go with us?"

Sam pauses for a moment but smiles, "It would be an honor."

Rachel jumps up and down excitedly as Mercedes and Blake high five. Sam pulls all three girls in for a hug, excited that he'll actually get to go to prom.

            ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     After school, Blake did exactly what she said she'd do. She went with Tina, Kurt, Brittany, Lauren and Santana to go dress shopping. While she is down for the prom on a budget plan, she has money and would like to treat herself with a nice dress.

"Ladies, I appreciate you welcoming me into the sacred inner sanctum that is the prom gown dry run." Kurt smiles.

"Why did we decide to include Kurt?"

Blake looks at Brittany, "Because getting a look past him is like getting a thumbs-up from Joan and Melissa Rivers." Kurt laughs at what she says. "It just might boost our pre-prom buzz factor."

Lauren walks out from behind the makeshift dressing room curtains with a sour look on her face and a yellow dress on. "I look like a lemon meringue pie."

"I think you look delicious." Brittany comments.

"Don't despair, nobody bigger than a size two looks good in a prom dress – I mean, they're practically designed to make us look awkward." Kurt explains as he evaluates Lauren's outfit, "I think the color is wrong. Let's go navy!" He says as Tina and Blake clap for his genius, "It's chic and slimming."

Lauren nods, "Duly noted."

"Oh my God." Brittany looks at him pleasantly surprised.

"He's brilliant." Tina nods, "Brilliant.

Blake laughs, "Alright well I'm gonna go change into mine to see if the fashion master himself approves."

"Yes!" Kurt claps, "I'm excited to see what you picked out."

Blake laughs as she runs back to put her dress on. She didn't go too extravagant as it is only her junior prom, but she also didn't want to go too bland. She knows deep down that she just wants the dress to catch the eye of a certain brunette boy, but she'll never admit that out loud.

She changes into the golden dress that she bought and smoothes her hands over it to make sure there are no wrinkles. She smiles as she checks herself out in the mirror. She doesn't want to brag, but she did a damn good job at picking her dress.

"Hurry up!" Tina yells, "We wanna see."

Blake giggles and takes a deep breath as she steps out from behind the dressing room. All of them gasp in delight at the sight of the girl.

"Absolutely!" Kurt nods, "You look absolutely stunning."

"You look like a princess." Brittany smiles.

"That's definitely the one." Tina agrees.

Blake twirls around causing them all to laugh, "Well, I think it's safe to say I've found my prom dress."

             ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     The next day Blake walks into the auditorium, wanting to practice the song she's going to sing at prom. She yelps, slightly startled at the sight of the AV club painting.

Blake goes to say something to them but feels it'll be too awkward. Plus, she doesn't want to interrupt their work. She sits down at the piano and glances back, "Are you guys okay if I practice the song I'm gonna perform at Prom here?"

The president of the club looks back and nods at Blake, telling her she's in the clear. Blake places her songbook on the piano in front of her as she flips to the page of where the song is. The title of this one is "True Love." Blake has been working on this one since the end of last year.

She begins to play the beginning chords of the song but before she can even open her mouth to sing the first verse, she is cut off by a familiar voice.

[Jesse]
If I could do it all over
Maybe I'd do it different
Maybe I wouldn't be here in this position

Blake states out into the house of the auditorium in complete shock. She hasn't talked to Jesse since he left for college. He smirks up at her and nods, signaling for her to sing.

[Blake]
I found you, then I lost you
Looking back is torture
And it hurts to know I let you go
You live right around the corner

Jesse walks onto the stage, sitting next to Blake on the piano as she gently strokes the keys. Blake feels her body tense up at the boy's presence. Even after all this time, he still manages to give her chills.

[Both]
And I could have had it all
Could have had it all

True love, I knew I had it
True love, it's so hard to find
True love
If I could get it back I'd never let it go this time

Jesse stares at the side of Blake's face, the brunette girl trying her hardest to avoid eye contact with the boy. Eventually, she gives in and meets his eyes. His blue eyes always managed to entrance her.

True love
Is an inspiration
True love
It was mine, all mine
True love
Yeah
I'd never let it go
I'd never let it go
I'd never let it go this time

Blake removes her fingers from the piano and Jesse smiles at her, "It's good to see you again Blake."

Blake furrows her eyebrows and examines him carefully, "What are you doing here? And how did you know the words to my original song?"

Jesse sighs, "To answer your second question, right before we broke up you had left your songbook on my bed when we were hanging out. I had noticed you were extremely focused when writing, so when you got up to go to the bathroom, I read it."

Blake raises an eyebrow, "So you went through my private stuff?"

Jesse shrugs, "I suppose it wasn't my brightest idea at the time. I was just curious." He smiles softly at her, "You're a very talented lyricist Blake."

Blake doesn't let his compliment get to her like how it usually does. She keeps her serious composure, "Now answer my first question. What are you doing here?"

"Is it a crime to come and visit?"

"It is when you left me for another girl." Blake counters, "Stop beating around the bush and just tell me."

Jesse states into her eyes and deflates, "I really regret what I did to you." He admits, "It was my one big regret. I genuinely did come back here to see you."

"Okay, but why aren't you in school?" She queries.

He huffs, "Turns out you actually have to show up to classes in college."

Blake looks at him in disbelief, "Yeah." She states with an 'obviously' tone in her voice, "That's usually how college works."

"Well, how was I supposed to know?" He shrugs, "I was majoring in show choir. I just assumed it would be like at Carmel and the school would get some Asian kid to take Math and English and Scientific for me."

"Scientific?" Blake raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah," He nods, "What else would I call it?"

"Oh, I don't know." She says sarcastically, "Maybe... science?"

"Oh yeah... that." He nods.

"It blows my mind how you managed to graduate."

"I told you, I had someone take all the boring stuff for me." He admits.

"Yes, the four core subjects." She rolls her eyes, "You managed to avoid the whole point of education."

"Yeah." He nods like it's no big deal, "See? You get it."

Blake rolls her eyes as Jesse delicately takes her hand in his, "I've missed you Blake. More than I'd like to admit." He squeezes her hand, "I know I left things in an awkward position with us. I was just so hurt that you chose the New Directions over me."

"I didn't choose them over you." Blake counters, "My friend went into active labor."

"I know." Jesse nods, "I see that now, and I was selfish." He admits, "I should've never broken up with you."

Blake looks at him softly, "I get why you did it." She nods, "Did it hurt at first? Yeah. But I understand you were hurting too."

Jesse grins, "You were always the understanding one in our relationship. It's what I love about you."

Blake sighs, "Look Jesse-"

"I know." He nods, "I know you still have feelings for that big oaf, but I just want one chance. One chance to prove to you that I'm the guy for you."

Blake looks at him unsurely, "I don't know J."

"We don't have to jump into things right away." He reassures, "I'm willing to wait." He smiles slightly, "Let's start off with this. What are you doing for prom?"

           ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     Blake walks down the hallway trying to calm down a furious Finn Hudson who just found out about the return of Jesse St. James. Finn walks in stride with Blake, waving his hands in the air out of frustration.

"So, I heard a nasty rumor that Jesse St. James is back in town, and I also heard that he's going to be your date."

Blake huffs, "He's not my date. He's just joining Rachel, Mercedes, Sam and I for our 'prom on a budget.' He is going to be staying in town for a while but I don't exactly know his motivation behind that." She explains, creasing her eyebrows.

"I just... I don't trust him. I mean, don't you remember what he did to you? How awful he was?" Finn looks at her.

"Yes Finn, I remember. You only know about what happened 'cause I told you five seconds ago."

"Still!" Finn exclaims, "He betrayed you and you're still going to prom with him."

"Finn, everyone deserves a second chance." She says softly, "And it's not even a date. He knows I have conditions."

"Okay, but don't you think you should've gone with someone better for you?" He leans down closer to her.

"Like who, Finn?" Blake asks exasperated. "No one has asked me."

Finn sighs, "I wanted to."

Blake halts and looks at him, "What?"

"I... wanted to go to prom with you." He admits.

Blake's eyes soften, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't get the chance to ask."

Blake shakes her head, "I thought you were going with Quinn."

"I didn't have to. I just had to dance with her if we won." He explains, "But I'm going with her now."

Blake feels disappointment flood through her body, "So..." Blake shakes her head in confusion, "You wanted to go with me?"

He nods, "Yeah."

Blake laughs sadly, "I wish I would've known that."

"Well, now you do." He runs his hand through his hair in frustration, "You know, I don't even wanna go to the stupid prom anymore. Quinn's got me handing out pens with our names on them, and where's the dignity? And I hate renting those tuxes and the corsage."

Blake puts a hand on his arm, "Please just try to enjoy it. For me?"

Finn sighs, "I wanted to enjoy it with you."

"We still can." She nods, "Just not as a date." She smiles, sadly.

Finn looks down at her with a sorrowful look on his face. He nods in understanding and leans down to kiss her cheek. "You're gonna look beautiful."

Blake stares into his eyes, "Save me a dance?"

"That was always the plan."

            ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

       "Blake!" Derek yells, "You've been in the bathroom for like an hour!"

"I'm getting ready Der!" She sasses, "You can't rush perfection."

"It's just junior prom, what's the big deal?"

Blake pauses, "Honestly, I don't know."

"Then can you hurry up 'cause I have to pee."

"I'll be out in a second." She responds.

Blake looks at herself in the mirror as she readjusts her dress. She does some final touch ups on her hair and puts a couple spritzes of perfume on.

"Blake!" Aaron yells, "Jesse's here!"

"Coming!" She yells back.

She glances back at herself, "Let's do this." She mutters.

Blake exits the bathroom, wobbling slightly in her heels. She is definitely not used to dressing up like this. But, Brittany was right, she does look like a princess. She carefully makes her way down the stairs and watches as all three of the men in front of her jaw's drop.

"Blake." Jesse looks over her outfit, "You look like an absolute vision."

She blushes, "Thank you."

Jesse gently takes her hand and places the beautiful golden corsage on her wrist. Blake hears the snap of a camera as her dad takes a photo of the two. Aaron smiles, "You both look great." He compliments, "You guys better get going though, I know you have friends to pick up."

Blake nods, "He's right. Rachel's gonna be mad if we're late."

Jesse smiles and sticks his arm out for her to lace hers through his, "Shall we?"

"We shall." Blake confirms.

As the duo makes it to the door, Derek steps in front of them. "Take care of my sister St. James." He says, sternly.

Jesse swallows hard, "I will."

"Good." Derek gives him a one over, "And if I find out you did anything to hurt her, I have no problem hurting you."

Jesse's eyes widen, "Duly noted."

Blake rolls her eyes, "Bye Der."

"Bye Blake. I love you." He gives her a quick side hug and opens the door for the couple.

"I love you too." She smiles as they walk out to Jesse's car. They decided to take his car because he has more seats than Blake's truck.

Blake and Jesse proceed to pick up the rest of the 'prom on a budget' group. They all laugh and sing as they make their way to Breadstix. Once the get there, Jesse quickly runs over to the passenger side and opens it for Blake.

"M'lady." He puts his hand out to help her down.

She smiles, delicately placing her hand in his, "Thank you." She gracefully steps out of the car and the group heads inside.

They get a table for five and they all smoothly slide into the booth. Mercedes smiles at Blake, "Girl, you look absolutely breathtaking in that dress."

"Me?" Blake laughs, "You look absolutely fierce." Blake compliments back, "And you too Rachel, you look dazzling."

Rachel gives her a tight lipped smile, "Thank you."

"You all look smoking." Jesse agrees.

Mercedes nods, "You're damn straight, we do."

"Seriously though, Jesse, what do you think of the bolo tie?" Sam smiles, "Pretty cool, right? It's all Springsteen-on-the-cover-of-Tunnel-Of-Love album wearing it."

Jesse laughs, "Dude, that was like, twenty years ago." Jesse pauses and looks at the boy sympathetically, "I'm really sorry to hear about what happened with your family, Sam."

Sam's face immediately falls and Blake can tell he's uncomfortable. The only thing is, she doesn't know how Jesse found out.

"Um, I hope it's okay. I sort of filled Jesse in on what was going on." Rachel jumps in.

Blake rolls her eyes, she should've guessed. "Of course it's okay." Jesse answers for Sam, "Sam has nothing to be ashamed of. I know how tough it is out there. I couldn't even get a job as one of those singing waiters at Johnny Rocket's." He leans forward, "But I've got an idea. They say that the best time to start any business is during a recession. I don't know why, or even what a recession is, but it's my understanding that we're in one."

Rachel ogles Jesse, "He's so smart. I can't believe he flunked out of college."

Blake crosses her arms and glares at the girl. First she's all over Finn and now she's all over Jesse. She needs to make up her mind before Blake makes it up for her.

Jesse laces his hand through Blake's on top of the table, making Rachel's face flush red with jealousy. "So I was thinking." Jesse starts, "What are the two things that I'm great at? Show choir and destroying the competition." He answers, "So, what if I opened up a dance studio where I could act as a consultant for show choirs looking to get that extra edge?"

Mercedes raises an eyebrows, "Do you think there's enough show choir's to keep you in business?"

"Of course there are." Rachel stares at Jesse, "That's a brilliant idea. You could be like the Show Choir Whisperer."

Blake sends Rachel a dangerous smile as she leans into Jesse, "Yeah, I'm sure we can get Mr. Schue to hire him to help us beat Vocal Adrenaline."

Blake glances up and notices Quinn and Finn walking up to their table. Blake squeals and squeezes her way out of the booth, "Q!" She smiles, hugging her, "You look amazing!"

Quinn hugs the girl back, "Me? You look like Belle." Quinn gushes.

Finn gazes at Blake, "I knew you'd look beautiful."

Blake gives him a soft smile, "You look dashing yourself Hudson."

Quinn turns toward the rest of the table, "Hey guys, you look amazing! And don't forget to vote for Hudson-Fabray tonight."

Blake goes to sit back down by Jesse who wraps his arm around her. Finn's vision zeroes in on his arm. He sends Jesse a fake smile, "Hey, Jesse! Whatcha ordering, scrambled eggs? I mean, I know you usually like them served on peoples' heads."

Jesse gives him the same fake smile, pulling Blake closer. "Quinn, you look stunning. The ghost of Grace Kelly. Let me know if you get tired of your boyfriend stomping on your pretty little feet all night, I'd be more than happy to cut in."

Blake smacks Jesse's chest, "Really?" She scolds.

"Okay, hush, you guys. You're totally ruining the vibe." Mercedes waves off Finn and Jesse, "Quinn, you look hot. Finn, you look handsome. Love you guys. But get lost. We'll see you there!" She smiles as the two leave. "Alright, this is gonna be off the hook."

Sam bangs his fist on the table, "Who's ready for prom?"

"I am!" Blake cheers as she takes a sip of her Dr. Pepper.

Everyone cheers along with her as they all clink their drinks together. Blake laughs and as her eyes travel the room they land on Finn who is staring right back at her. She gives him a half smile and raises her cup up to him and he does it back. The two wanting more than anything to be going together.

            ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     Blake stares in awe at how cool the prom turned out. She didn't expect the school to go all out, but she stands corrected. Jesse interlocks their hands as they walk in. Sam immediately leaves the group, knowing he's going to be performing with the other guys soon.

Blake and Jesse immediately head out to the dance floor. As soon as they get out there the song "Friday" by Rebecca Black begins to play. Blake laughs joyously, "I hate this song."

"Well then, let's dance." Jesse smiles.

Blake begins to jump around and actually lets herself have fun. After everything that happened this year, she deserves it. Soon enough Brittany ends up joining Blake, the two singing the song to each other as Hesse laughs in amusement.

"Best prom ever!" Blake and Brittany yell.

Sadly, the song ends and Blake knows that means she's up to perform. She gives Jesse a quick kiss on the cheek, "I'll see you in a minute."

He smiles, "Okay. Go up there and blow everyone away."

Blake picks up her dress slightly, and walks up to the stage. She places her hands on the microphone and begins to sing her original song.

[Blake]
If I could do it all over, baby, I'd do it different
Maybe I wouldn't be here, in this position
I found you and I lost you, looking back is torture
And it hurts to know I let you go
You live right around the corner
And I could've had it all, could've had it all

True love, I knew I had it
True love was so hard to find
True love, if I could get it back
I'd never let it go this time
True love is an inspiration
True love, it was mine, oh, mine
True love, if I could get it back
I'd never let it go
I'd never let it go this time

Blake and Finn share meaningful glances as Blake sings the song. These lyrics resonate much more now that Blake knows Finn feels the same for her as she does for him. If she knew what she knows now, maybe they would've gone together.

Feeling it all around me, wondering how I blew it
And I wanna know the secret of how they do it
No such thing as perfection, I'm still learning that lesson
To forgive is key to forgetting me
And I'm staring at my reflection
And I could've had it all, could've had it all

Blake stares sadly as Finn dances with Quinn. She knows nothing is happening between the two, but all Blake wants is to be in her position. Finn gazes at her again and Blake sends him a sad smile.

True love, I knew I had it
True love was so hard to find
True love, if I could get it back
I'd never let it go this time
True love is an inspiration
True love, it was mine, oh, mine
True love, if I could get it back
I'd never let it go
I'd never let it go this time

As the song gets to the bridge, Blake takes the microphone out of the stand and walks across the stage. She notices Jesse staring at her too and she can't help but feel guilty. She knows she shouldn't, but she feels like she's leading him on.

If I knew then what I do now, I'd be with you tonight
If I knew then what I'd do now, we'd be alright
I could've had it all, could've had it all
Could've had it all, could've had it all

True love, I knew I had it
True love was so hard to find (Could've had it all)
True love, if I could get it back
I'd never let it go this time (I'd never let it go)
True love is an inspiration
True love, it was mine, oh, mine
True love, if I could get it back, yeah
If only I could get it back, I'd

Blake puts her all into the performance. She wants Finn to know how she feels. For the past almost two years, all Blake has wanted was to be with Finn, and maybe now she might actually have a chance.

True love, I'd never let it go
True love, it was mine, oh, mine
True love, I could've had it
Could've had it, could've had it all
True love is an inspiration
True love, it was mine, oh, mine
True love, yeah
If I could get it back, I'd never let it go this time

I'd never let it go this time
True love

Blake lets out a heavy breath as she puts the microphone back in its stand. She maneuvers off the stage as Blaine walks up there. He high fives her, "That was great!" He whispers.

Blake smiles, "I can't wait to hear what you're gonna sing."

Blake walks back over to Jesse and pulls her into a hug, "You sounded amazing."

"Thanks." She smiles back.

"You should really consider writing professionally." He encourages her, "You could do a lot of amazing things with your ability."

Blake leans into his chest, "I really appreciate your support."

"You deserve it." Jesse says, putting his hands around her waist.

Blaine begins to sing "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You" and Blake can't help but notice all the couple's dancing together.

Blake is super happy that Blaine got to sing with them at Prom. She knows Kurt must be ecstatic about him being here. Jesse twirls Blake around making her laugh. He pulls her in closer to him and begins to kiss her neck lightly. She giggles at the feeling, "J, that tickles." She blushes.

"Hey. Hey!" Out of nowhere Jesse is torn away from Blake and Blake looks up to see a very pissed off Finn, "Dude, keep it PG."

Jesse moves back to Blake, putting his arm around her, "Dude, it's none of Y.B. - Your Business."

Blake rolls her eyes at the childishness as Finn looks at him offended, "Well, this is my school, so it's my business"

Jesse scoffs, "This isn't your girlfriend, so beat it, MJ." Jesse begins to turn around but Finn, out of anger, shoves Jesse. Jesse whips his head around, "Don't push me."

Both boys then begin to shove each other. "Come on!" Blake yells. Quinn and Blake try to pull the two boys off of each other. With everything that is going on Blake can't help but be overstimulated. It's all too much.

Quinn notices Blake's breathing becoming shallow, "Guys! Stop!"

Neither of them hear her and Blake stumbles slightly. Quinn grabs the girl, holding her up. At this point a crowd has gathered around the fighting boys. Finn winds up his fist and goes to swing at Jesse, but he dodges it.

Blaine's number comes to an end and then Sue runs in, prying the two aggressive boys off of each other. She looks at Finn, "Prom is over for you, Sugar Ray!" She glares at Jesse as well, "You two, Marvelous Marvin! You're out, let's go."

"You're kicking me out?" Finn asks in disbelief.

"Wait," Quinn tries to stop Sue, "but he and I are nominated for prom king –"

"Sucks for you, sister!"

As Sue escorts the two boys out, Blake runs a frustrated hand over her face. Quinn looks at her sympathetically, "You wanna dance?"

Blake looks at her lovingly, "Yes." She nods, "Very much so."

Quinn and Blake make their way to the middle of the dance floor. Even though this prom went south pretty quickly, Blake was happy to have Quinn there for her. She can't help but feel sorry for Quinn. Her running partner just got thrown out of the dance.

Blake twirls her, "You know, if you want a new running partner I'd gladly take his place."

Quinn laughs, "That might've been the better option."

The song ends and the two girls leave to go get some punch before the winner's for prom king and queen are announced. Quinn notices Blake's demeanor change, "Go." She tells her.

"What?" Blake asks, confused.

"Go find him." Quinn tells her, "I know you want to."

Blake looks between Quinn and the door, "Are you sure?"

"Yes." She nods.

"But I'll miss watching you win."

Quinn shakes her head, "It's okay. Go get your man." She lightly pushes the girl.

Blake hugs Quinn, "You're the best."

"I know." She laughs, "Now go."

Blake smiles and takes her heels off, running out of the gym doors. She ignores the odd looks she gets from bystanders as she makes her way out of the school. She runs into the direction of the parking lot, frantically looking for the boy she's in love with.

She spins around, trying to find any sign of him. So far all she's seen is horny teens making out in the back of their cars. She huffs out a frustrated breath, running her hand through her hair as tears begin to form in her eyes. What if he's gone?

"Blake?"

Blake spins around and a huge smile appears on her face. She bolts to the boy and jumps into his arms. He holds her up in the air, startled by the sudden burst of affection, "Woah." Finn chuckles.

"I thought you left." She mumbles into his neck as he still holds her in the air.

"I wouldn't leave without knowing you got home okay."

Blake looks into his eyes, "You are such an idiot." She smiles.

"I guess that's one way to greet someone." He jokes. He sets her down on the floor, "What happened to your shoes?" He furrows his eyebrows.

Blake laughs, "I sort of ran like the flash to get out here." She explains, "And I didn't want to break my ankle."

"Why did you leave the dance?" He asks, "There's at least an hour left." He says, looking at his watch.

Blake grabs his hands, "I needed to find you." She looks into his eyes lovingly, "Finn, I want to be with you." She admits, "I have not been able to stop thinking about you since we met last year. You're perfect to me." She shakes her head smiling, "And I know we've gone through so much together, but through everything I've known that it's you. It's always been you."

Instead of saying anything Finn places his hands on her waist, pulling her into a kiss. Blake wraps her arms around his neck, holding him as closely as possible. She's waited so long to be able to have this perfect romantic moment with him and she is not letting him go. Finn trails his hands up and down her side as Blake messily runs her hand through his hair. Finn lightly bites Blake's lip causing her to let out a small sound of delight.

The two break apart, definitely out of breath. Finn keeps their foreheads connected. Both teens are not able to stop smiling. "It took you long enough." Finn smirks.

"Oh shut up Hudson." She roughly places her hand on his neck, kissing him again.

Finn smiles into her kiss and he pulls away from her. She looks at him worried, "What's wrong?"

He shakes his head, "Nothing. I just need to ask you something." He gives her his signature half smile, "Blake Henley," He looks at her bashfully, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" Blake nods, excitedly, "Absolutely yes."

Finn kisses her again, "I could definitely get used to this."

"Me too." She laughs, "You have no idea."

           ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     Blake walks into Finn's room in one of his shirts which is gigantic on her, and a pair of his sweatpants. She does a little twirl in front of his bed, "So, how do I look?"

Finn gawks at the girl's appearance, "You look beautiful."

Blake laughs, "I look homeless."

"Like a homeless princess." He smiles, pulling her onto his bed.

Blake giggles as Finn pulls her into him, cuddling her. She breathes in his scent and relaxes into him. "You are so warm." She mumbles into his chest.

"Is that a good thing?"

"Yes." Blake nods, "Cause I get cold."

Finn kisses her forehead, "I'll always be here to keep you warm.

"I'm so happy." Blake snuggles into him more.

"Me too." He smiles, "I love how you look in my clothes."

"I love how I feel in your clothes." She giggles, "They're so comfy."

"Well, you can take as many as you want." He finally remembers one thing and pulls away slightly, "What did you tell your dad?"

"About what?"

"Like where you're staying for the night." He points out.

Blake shrugs, "I just said I was staying with Kurt."

Finn nods, "Okay." He says, pulling her back into him.

As the two relax, Blake begins to close her eyes, definitely ready for bed. About thirty minutes goes by when both teens hear the door to Finn's room open. Blake cranes her neck to see who's there and she sees Kurt standing there with a crown on his head.

Blake flips, "Hey." She smiles, "Nice crown." She compliments.

Kurt looks at them confused, pointing in between the two. "Is she- is she wearing your clothes?"

Finn nods, smiling, "Mhm."

"Are you two...?"

"Yes." Blake and Finn answer at the same time.

"Finally!" Kurt yells, as he looks around frantically, "I have to tell Blaine." He goes to rush to his room, but peeks back into Finn's room, "By the way, I won prom queen."

"What?!" 

—————————————————————————
I know I already posted the chapter for today but I've been looking forward to this episode for sooooo long. So I couldn't help myself. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did. I love you guys!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

54.8K 696 38
Arica Dayton was the new girl at McKinley High, a mute. She had a rough past and wanted to make her future better. She had lost all hope, until she j...
792 22 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...
103K 2.7K 124
Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hudson thought if she joined cheerleading l...
158K 4.2K 61
[OC x Quinn Fabray Story] Finn Hudson, Noah Puckerman, Santana Lopez, Brittany Pierce and Quinn Fabray were friends way before high school. Back in m...