𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗢𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼...

By luvvv34

⇰ 𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘇 struggles to hide her relationship with her boyfriend, Joseph, from the people... More

𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘜𝘯𝘰
𝘋𝘰𝘴
𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘴
𝘊𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘰
𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘰
𝘚𝘦𝘪𝘴
𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘦
𝘖𝘤𝘩𝘰
𝘕𝘶𝘦𝘷𝘦
𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘻
𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦
𝘋𝘰𝘤𝘦
𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦
𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦
𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦
𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘪𝘴
𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘦
𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘰
𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘷𝘦
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘶𝘯𝘰
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘥𝘰́𝘴
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘳𝘦́𝘴
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘰
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘪𝘴
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘦
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘰
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘷𝘦
𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘢
𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘺 𝘜𝘯𝘰
𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘺 𝘋𝘰𝘴

𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘰

2.7K 105 25
By luvvv34

"Psst, Lina, you have to wake up," a warm breath hits my ear followed by a light shove.

I groan and pull my sheets over my head, shielding myself from whoever is trying to wake me up.

I didn't wake up from any nightmares last night.

So I still want to take advantage of this amazing sleep.

"Lina, you have to get ready! Did you forget you are getting married today?" Ana rips the sheets off of me and whacks me with a pillow.

My eyes immediately fly open once I realize that today is my wedding day. I can't believe I didn't realize it. But to be honest I've had a lot on my mind.

Luca is still gathering information on my mother.

And I've been trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to tell Nathan.

I've also been trying to talk to Irma alone but whenever I see her someone is always there with her.

I need to ask more questions.

And I need to ask her what she meant when she said I was nothing like my mother.

"Fuck, I forgot," I stretch my arms out and Ana walks over to my window, opening my curtains to let in the bright sunlight.

I harshly close my eyes and groan even louder. "How can you forget?" Ana sighs loudly as I slowly sit up, tiredly looking at her.

She turns around to look at me, her eyes filled with worry. "Are you okay? Did you have another nightmare again?" She nervously asks and I shake my head, yawning.

"No...No I just have a lot on my mind," I tell her and she nods. She walks away from my window and comes to sit next to me on the bed.

"I asked my parents about your mother but they didn't tell me anything that is useful. They basically told me what you already know," she whispers and looks towards the door.

"I'm not surprised they didn't tell you anything," I humorlessly chuckle and a frown begins to form on her lips. I reach for her hand, giving her a gentle squeeze. "Thank you for asking anyway Ana, it means a lot."

"Of course. I know how important your mother is to you and I want to help you in any way that I can," she smiles and I place my head on her shoulder, trying my best not to stress about today.

But my hands are already sweating.

"I'm nervous to see him," I whisper and she leans her head on mine.

"You shouldn't be. I'm sure once you talk to him and tell him everything he will understand," she assures me.

"But what if he gets angry with me?" My finger instinctively goes to my mouth, ready to chew on my nail but before I can Ana smacks my hand away.

"You need to stop that habit," she scolds me and I place my hands in my lap. "Ok, maybe he will get mad for a few seconds but have you seen the way he looks at you? Lina, I'm pretty sure the man adores you," she tells me and my eyebrows furrow.

Adores me?

Nathan does not adore me.

He is sweet with me and he does flirt but he's just being polite.

"He doesn't adore me, Ana. He is just nice to me," I roll my eyes and she laughs.

"Amiga, you are so oblivious at times," she nudges my shoulder and jumps out of bed. (Friend)

"Now, get your ass out of bed and start getting ready," she points her finger at me before walking to my white barrel chair and going through a black shopping bag. "I have my nail technician coming in an hour so go take a shower and then you can put this on under your dress," she smiles widely as she pulls out a three-piece white lace lingerie set.

The beautiful see-through flower embroidery designs barely cover anything. There is a floral garter belt and floral thigh straps. My face begins to grow incredibly warm at the idea of how Nathan would react if he saw me wearing that.

What the hell am I thinking?

We are not having sex.

"I'm sure Nathan won't be as mad at you if he saw you wearing this," she playfully hums, swaying the lingerie set in front of me.

I place my hands on my face, embarrassed of how hot my face feels. "Ana, we are not having sex. This is not a real marriage or a real honeymoon," I lower my hands from my face and she tsks at me.

"Oh please, he spanked you and almost ate you out at his dad's house. I'm pretty sure you guys are having sex tonight," she wiggles her eyebrows and I chew on my bottom lip at the memory of me over his knee.

Ana places the lingerie over the chair and comes towards me, hauling me out of bed. "Get in that shower now!" She lands a hard smack on my ass, pushing me inside the bathroom.

I turn to scowl at her and she smirks. "Elena and Irma are coming up to help with your hair and makeup so go," she motions her hands to the shower and I huff, closing the door on her.

I take a deep breath, trying to calm down my nerves. I'm getting married today and I don't even know how to feel.

My emotions are all over the place.

Does Nathan even want to see me after everything that has happened?

He's probably confused about everything and probably angry that I didn't tell him anything.

Irma's hands slightly tremble as she places the flower tiara in my hair. My makeup and nails are finally done. Irma and Elena are just doing the finishing touches on my hair. "Te ves hermosa, Lina," Irma smiles as she looks at me through the mirror. (You look beautiful)

Ana is downstairs doing I don't know what and Elena just left the room to grab something. We are finally alone. "Gracias," I release a deep breath, my nerves come back to me. (Thank you)

My eyes go to the door and then back to Irma's happy face. "Irma, when you said I was nothing like my mother...what did you mean?" I whisper and her smile disappears.

"Lina," she drawls and looks towards the door. "We can't, not here and not today," she looks at me nervously.

"But I'm leaving today and I-I have so many questions, Irma. I need answers, please," I beg.

"Claudia wasn't a good woman, Lina. She did a lot of terrible things to people and-"

"I found it!" Elena walks inside the room and Irma closes her mouth, stepping away from me.

She wasn't a good woman?

But Elena has always told me otherwise.

Elena looks up at me and pauses, her eyes tear up as she looks at my face. "You look like a princess, mija," she sniffles and Irma hums in agreement.

I push away Irma's words for right now and look back at Elena with a small smile on my face. "Don't cry or I'll start crying."

She blinks away the tears and walks towards me, holding out a gorgeous necklace with a lily pendant. "I would like you to wear this...but only if you want to," she clears her throat and I grab the necklace from her hand.

"Elena, it's beautiful. Of course I would love to wear it," I beam and she smiles widely.

I briefly look over at Irma and see her peacefully admiring the both of us. "Las dejo solas," Irma hums. (I'll leave you two alone)

I want to tell her to stay but she's already walking out the door, leaving me and Elena alone.

We haven't really talked to each other after everything.

It's partly my fault because I was avoiding everyone in this house but I also feel like she's been avoiding me as well.

After Joseph's funeral I wanted to sleep in her room but she told me she wasn't feeling well.

Which is weird because she looked fine to me.

"Can you put it on me?" I ask Elena and she quickly nods, taking the necklace from my hand and placing it around my neck.

"Was this yours?" My hand carefully grabs the pendant to get a better look at it as she hooks the necklace.

She nods with a smile on her face. "My mother gave it to me when I turned eighteen. She wanted me to give it to my daughter if I ever decided to have children. And as you can see I don't have any but...but sometimes I like to think of you as my own," her voice merely a whisper as her eyes turn wistful.

I can already feel my eyes forming tears and I reach for her hand that's on my shoulder, giving it a small squeeze. "I sometimes like to think of you as my mother too," my voice cracks and she lowers her head, placing a kiss on top of mine.

Even though I wish my mother was here I'm glad Elena is here with me.

"Mí niña hermosa, cuánto te amo," her lip quivers. My vision blurs and I immediately blink away the tears. I can't ruin my makeup. (My beautiful girl, how much I love you)

"Have you thought about coming with me after the honeymoon? Nathan said it would be fine if you stayed with us," I quietly ask.

Her eyes look away from me for a moment and lowers them to the floor, thinking deeply about something. "Lina, as much as I want to...I can't," she releases a deep breath and my eyebrows furrow. What does she mean she can't?

"But Nathan said-"

"I know, mija, but it's best if I stay here. You two need your privacy and I don't want to leave...Ivan," she blushes and as much as I feel sad that she isn't coming with me, I can't help but smile at her reasoning.

The two of them just need to admit their feelings to each other already.

"Well, he has been in a depressed mood since he knows I'm leaving and if I take you with me he'll be even worse," I tell her and she nods.

"The both of us will visit you any chance we get," she promises and readjusts the flower tiara on my head.

We both grow quiet, looking at each other through the mirror. Her dark green eyes are darker than usual and filled with sadness. It's the last time I'll be in this room.

The last time that we'll be living under the same roof.

"I know your father doesn't show it or say it, but he'll miss you too," she says softly and I shake my head, swallowing harshly.

"We both know he's happy that I'm leaving, Elena," a broken chuckle escapes my lips. He hates me.

He didn't even come see me after the whole Joseph situation.

"Mija-"

"I think we should put on my dress now," I clear my throat, cutting her off and getting up from my chair.

Elena follows me and tries to say something but Ana walks in the room with my heels in her hand and a mischievous smile on her face.

"Were you trying to flirt with Luca again?" I sigh, walking to my bed where my wedding dress is neatly laid out for me. I can't get over how perfect it is.

"He said I'm not his type and that I'm too young, but I like a challenge," she says in a smug tone.

"Ay, Ana," Elena mutters under her breath, leading Ana to laugh.

"How old is he anyways?" She asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"I've never asked but he's older than Nathan. Now can the both of you help me put this on?" I anxiously ask. Once I put on this dress it will officially hit me that I'm getting married to Nathan.

I won't be Lina Rodriguez anymore.

I'll be Lina Santoro.

࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎

Five minutes

Five minutes until I walk down the aisle.

And my hands are dripping with sweat.

Elena and Ana already left to find their seats.

So now I'm in the room alone with my thoughts.

"Lina?" A soft knock is heard from the door and I turn around to see Lisa looking at me with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Hey Lisa, I thought you went with Amara to check on the guests," I nervously say, wiping my hands on my already damp handkerchief.

"Well, Amara is walking around making sure everything is going smoothly. I came here just to check in to see if everything is to your liking," she happily says, her eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Everything is perfect. I'm just a little nervous," I breathe deeply, staring down at my lonely engagement ring that will soon be accompanied by a wedding band.

"Wedding jitters happen to every bride," she chuckles before walking to the table and pouring a glass of water.

She hands it to me. "Drink some water and take a deep breath," she gently tells me. "Mr. Santoro should already be making his way to the altar."

Oh god.

I chug down the glass of water and nod. "Some advice I tell the brides-to-be is not to stare at the audience, it tends to make you even more nervous," she says, taking the glass from me and setting it down.

"T-Thank you," I stutter, thinking about the numerous ways of how things can go terrible.

I can trip and fall on my face.

Nathan can be angry to see me.

I can say the wrong thing.

I need to stop stressing out.

"Adelina, you look pale," my father walks in the room and gives Lisa a courteous nod. My blood boils once I lay my eyes on him. Like I needed my mood to go down.

"I'll give you two some time and then I'll come back to tell you when it's time to walk," she hums and excuses herself.

I give her a smile but it fades away once me and my father are alone. "What are you doing here?" I firmly ask him and he tiredly rubs the skin of his forehead.

"To walk you down the aisle. Why else would I be here?" He looks at me as if I'm stupid for even asking him that question.

"The hell you are," I spit and he looks taken back by my words. "You are not walking me down that aisle because you don't deserve too. Eighteen years of you ignoring me, insulting me, and treating me like shit. And yet you expect me to let you walk me down the aisle," I scoff in disbelief.

He stays silent and lowers his eyes to the floor. "People will talk, Lina," he mutters. Is that really his only concern?

"Then let them fucking talk. I'm already marrying Nathan for you, so you should be more than happy," I angrily say. All the nerves leave me and now all I feel is anger.

"Lina, I- I-"

"Just leave and go find your seat," I turn away from him, not wanting to cry of anger. "Go!" I raise my voice when I don't hear him moving.

He clears his throat and exits the room, causing me to let out a shaky breath. I need a drink. Maybe several drinks.

"Luca?" I call out to him, knowing that he is standing outside the door.

I hear his footsteps come inside the room. "Yes?" He asks and I turn around to see him, proudly smiling at me. He heard everything.

"Can you find Ivan and tell him to come here immediately? It's important," I ask, fidgeting with my hands. The nerves are coming back.

He nods, leaving another dry handkerchief on the table for me and walking out of the room. I look at the clock in the room and see that I only have two minutes left. Fuck me.

I don't hesitate in grabbing the handkerchief and wiping my hands again. Just breathe, just breathe.

Hurried footsteps enter the room. "Lina! Qué pasó? Luca told me it was important and-" (What happened?)

He stops talking and takes a moment to look at me. A smile forms on his lips as his eyes turn glassy. "Mija, you look absolutely beautiful," his voice cracks but he covers it up with a cough.

"Thank you, Iván," I say in a low tone, afraid that if I speak any louder I'll cry. He pulls me into a hug, carefully placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"Luca told me you needed me to come here. What's wrong?" He gently asks, pulling away to look at my face.

I take a deep breath, pushing down the lump in my throat. "Ivan, you have been more of a father to me than my actual one. I-I know you don't want me to say this but it's true. All you have ever done is protect me and care for me. And you're always there when I need you. Which is why I...I would be more than happy if you walk me down the aisle. C-can you walk me down the aisle?" I stutter, scared that he might reject me.

I don't think I can walk down the aisle by myself.

I'm too nervous.

A tear escapes from his eye and rolls down his cheek. He quickly wipes it away and breathes deeply. "I would love to, mija," his voice sounds brittle and I sigh in relief.

Lisa walks back into the room, confusion in her face when she sees Ivan instead of my father but she ignores it and looks at us with a wide smile. "Lina, it's time."

Butterflies flutter in my stomach as Ivan steps forward, carefully fixing my veil. I decided I didn't want it covering my face. Lisa goes behind me and fluffs my dress while making sure my veil neatly falls behind my dress.

I grab my wedding bouquet from the table, holding it with my right hand. Ivan offers me his arm and I slowly take it, taking deep breaths to calm my racing heart. Shit, shit, shit. My left hand grips Ivan's arm as he begins to walk out of the room. "I'm right here, Lina," he reassures me and I nod, keeping my eyes lowered on the ground as we make our way to where the ceremony is.

Lisa begins to talk, surely directing us but the sound of my loud heartbeat blocks out her voice. We stop walking, my eyes staring at the white aisle runner that is a few feet away from me.

My head hesitantly lifts itself, catching a small glimpse of people sitting down in rows. White rose bushes are in front of their rows, blocking them from the white pathway. The tall grass hedges are covering me and Ivan from the rest of the audience.

And it's blocking my view so I can't see Nathan.

Some of the people I recognize are my father's friends. Others I don't know who they are.

A soft ethereal melody begins to play and I see people begin to rise from their seats. Shit. My hands are completely wet and my heart is beating even faster. Ivan looks down at me, giving me a comforting smile.

"Ready, mija?" He asks, his eyes still glassy from earlier.

I nod, releasing a shaky breath. "Just...just don't let me fall, please," I mumble, cringing at the thought of falling in front of everyone.

"Nunca," he whispers, placing a kiss on my cheek. I grip his arm harder as we begin to walk towards the white aisle runner. (Never)

Some people that are seated in the back can already see me. They smile and look at me in awe as they see me in the dress. Which somehow makes me even more nervous.

Lisa was right. I shouldn't look at the audience.

We walk past the tall hedges and stand in front of the aisle, allowing everyone to see us. My eyes instinctively fall to the ground ignoring everyone's stare.

Ivan takes a deep breath and steps forward, making me follow him. Without even looking up I can feel Nathan's gaze on me as I walk down. My hand repeatedly squeezes Ivan's arm, trying to calm down my nerves but it's hard too.

Fuck, I feel like I'm going to faint.

This aisle is too long.

I wonder if Nathan is nervous? Probably not since he doesn't look like the type of man that gets nervous.

Curious, I hesitantly raise my eyes up and meet Nathan's soft gaze.

As soon as his steel blue eyes meet mine, my whole body relaxes. It's like the nerves disappear upon looking at him.

My heartbeat slows down and for a moment, I feel like I can properly breathe. My hand relaxes on Ivan's arm and I keep my eyes on Nathan as we walk closer to the altar.

We make it in front of the altar and I turn to Ivan, thanking him and kissing him on the cheek. Nathan steps forward, extending his hand out to help me up the two steps.

"You are divine," he whispers, almost sounding a little breathless, as he helps me up the steps. God, he looks so handsome.

He isn't wearing all black which is a complete surprise.

Well, his suit and tie are black but his dress shirt is white.

I blush and mutter a 'thank you' before closing my mouth so the priest can begin the ceremony.

Everything that the priest is saying is going through one ear and out the other. I can't pay attention to anything that he is saying because I'm too lost in Nathan's gaze.

His eyes remain glued to mine, but he occasionally lets them fall to my lips, lingering for a moment before looking back at my eyes.

We both just keep staring at each other, none of us even bothering to look away.

"Do you Lina, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in harmony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?" The priest asks, causing my hands to sweat again. I look away from Nathan for a second, mustering up the courage to say the next words.

I can feel his eyes on me, waiting for my answer. I slowly return my attention back to him and take a deep breath. "I do."

The priest asks Nathan the same question in which he clearly answers, "I do."

"The rings?" The priest asks and Nathan briefly looks away from me to get the rings from his pocket. The priest begins to speak again as Nathan takes a step closer to me, taking my hand in his.

My breath hitches and my heartbeat quickens. He takes the beautiful silver diamond wedding band and slowly slides it on my ring finger, joining it with the engagement ring.

My face heats up as he hands me the other plain silver wedding band. "Your turn, mia cara," his husky voice makes my entire body shiver.

I swallow hard and take his hand on mine, gently sliding the wedding band on his ring finger. I can't believe this is happening. I hold onto his hand a while longer, enjoying the warmth before reluctantly letting it go.

He takes another step closer to me, making sure there isn't an inch of space between us. God, I can't think when he is this close.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride," the priest softly says, my heart begins to pound against my chest. I've been wanting to know how his lips feel.

Nathan doesn't hesitate to place one of his hands on my waist, bringing me insanely close to him while the other finds its way to my cheek, gently caressing me.

I lean into his touch as I stare at his lips, instinctively wetting my own. For a moment, he's just admiring my face. His thumb idly tracing circles on my cheek. "Well...aren't you going to kiss me?" I whisper, gaining a little bit of confidence.

The corners of his lips twitch upwards and a playful glint fills his eyes. "Eager, mia cara?" His voice almost sounds like a seductive purr, eliciting a throb between my legs.

Before I can say anything, his lips connect with mine.

Holy shit.

His lips feel so soft, just like I imagined.

I can partially hear the crowd cheer and clap but I drown all the noise out. The only thing I can focus on is him. Right now it's just me and him. No one else. I feel myself melt into his touch as his lips gently move against mine. The kiss is slow at first, like he's taking his time to feel every part of my lips. And I'm gladly letting him.

I place one of my hands on his arm, grabbing the fabric of his suit and deepening our kiss. His hand moves from my cheek to my neck, passionately moving his lips against mine. A low moan escapes me as he grips my waist and swipes his tongue across my bottom lip, begging for access to my mouth.

And I grant it, letting him take my breath away, letting him do as he pleases. His tongue greedily explores every corner of my mouth, massaging his tongue with mine and letting out multiple low groans as he does so. He's kissing me as if his very life depends on it.

I can't even think straight right now. It feels like time has stopped and everyone is gone. And here it is just us. His kiss feels like an answer I've been looking for, it feels right. My body is in a state of bliss and all my mind can think about is him, nothing else.

Nathan softly breaks away from our kiss, allowing me to breathe and to realize that we have an audience who are still cheering and clapping for us. Well, this is awkward.

࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎

𝖶𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖫𝗂𝗇𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨𝗏𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖫𝖮𝖫

𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖤𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖫𝗂𝗇𝖺 🥹

𝖣𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌.

𝖨'𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾, 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖫𝖮𝖫

𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗋𝗒 😭

𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 ♥︎

𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47 1 12
In the heart of a bustling city, a powerful mafia king rules with an iron fist, his empire built on loyalty, respect, and fear. His reign is challeng...
199K 5.4K 83
Book 1. Eros; passion, lust and pleasure -- in other words, romantic and passionate love. A passionate physical and emotional love based on aestheti...
912K 30.6K 38
Alessandro De Luca couldn't forget his childhood crush, Isabella Martinelli after they had spent the night on her birthday. As much as Alessandro ha...
597 59 20
❝𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨.❞ ❝𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐰𝐨�...