๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฎ แต–สฐโฑหก แถ ...

By fav-maybank

๐—ฃ๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—›๐—ข๐—•๐—œ๐—” ---- โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ... More

๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฎ
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ

1.5K 63 24
By fav-maybank

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮
𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬

———

MAEVE WAS WOKEN up from her sleep by a phone repeatedly ringing. With one eye open, she saw the phone on the coffee table. The sun was filtering through the enormous room's blinds, making it easier to see.

The still-half-asleep girl stretched over to grab the phone, which was vibrating incessantly. Maeve answered the phone, holding the phone up to her ear, without checking the caller ID to see who was calling.

"Hello?" She spoke it more as a query, her voice raspy from just waking up, and she wanted to know who was contacting her in the early hours of the morning. For a few moments, the line was silent until an unfamiliar voice came through.

"Who is this?" a female voice demanded. Maeve would have laughed in response to that questioning if she hadn't just woken up and wanted to go back to sleep. "Maeve," she grumbled her eyes slowly shutting as she held the phone up.

"Oh, you're the new girlfriend," the still-unknown person replied dismissively. The brunette was perplexed and began to suspect that this was a prank call. She yanked the phone away from her ear, realising it wasn't her phone that had been ringing.

Maeve had picked up Phil's phone, and she was on the phone with Rebecca, Phil's ex-girlfriend and Ronnie's mother. Fully awake from the shock, she tossed her head back, looked up at the ceiling before resuming use of the phone.

"Who is this?" she asked back, still acting oblivious to who was on the other end of the call. The woman wasted no time in replying, "Rebecca." Maeve let out a dry laugh before responding with,

"Oh, you're the ex girlfriend."

Maeve had to check to see whether Rebecca had hung up when the line went silent. "Can you just tell Phil that I'll be around to pick Ronnie up at eleven." she finally said.

The brunette didn't have time to respond before the phone ended. She put the phone down and turned to face the sleeping guy beside her. She hadn't expected to fall asleep last night, nor did she expect Phil to lie alongside her.

She lifted her leg and kicked Phil in the side, expecting him to wake up. He didn't even move one inch. "Phil," she yelled out, nudging him again. The lad moved this time, but he remained fast asleep.

The girl scoffed at how heavy a sleeper he was and drew closer to him. "What?" he questioned, his morning voice raspy, after she grabbed his shoulder and gave it a long shake.

"Rebecca called, she's picking up Ronnie at eleven." Phil forced himself into a sitting position, "You were talking to her?" he questioned, rubbing his eyes in disbelief.  "Yeah, she was lovely," the brunette responded sarcastically. "Very pleasant."

"Sounds like Rebecca." he muttered bitterly, Maeve made no comment on what he said, and the room immediately grew silent, with neither of them saying anything to start talking. Small footsteps could be heard running down the stairs due to the silence.

Ronnie marched into the living room and stood in front of the two adults, looking at them puzzledly. "Did you two sleep here last night?" he questioned, crossing his arms and staring at them.

Maeve let out a tiny smile in response to the child's remark, "Yeah, we must have fallen asleep during the movie," she replied, and Ronnie appeared pleased with her response.

The child slid himself between the two adults onto the couch. "What are we doing today?" he inquired softly, as Maeve and Phil exchanged glances.

"I'm sorry, Ron, but your mum is on her way to pick you up." Phil implored, making the boy frown and gaze over to his Dad with sorrowful eyes. "But I want to spend the day with you and Maevey,"

"I'll come around next time you're here Ronnie and we can all do something fun," Maeve said. The preschooler appeared to be fine with this and responded with a tiny nod.

Ronnie dashed into the kitchen to wait for his dad to prepare him breakfast. Phil and Maeve both rose up at the same time, stretching their limbs after lying on the couch all night.

"I should get going too," the brunette stated as she shuffled around the living room looking for her belongings. Phil remained standing in the middle of the living room but quickly replied, "What's the rush? Stay with me and Ron for breakfast."

Maeve looked up at him with a puzzled expression, "And be here when your ex gets here?" she asked, continuing her hunt for her shoes. "Yeah, no thanks." Phil slowed her down by gently holding her arm.

"Seriously Maevey, stay for breakfast." he said causing the brunette to look up at him, he then whispered in a low tone that if she wasn't as close to him she wouldn't of heard him say it, "I want you to."

Maeve listened and didn't question what she heard, but she didn't say anything; instead, she smiled and tossed her purse onto the couch, sighing relievedly, "Okay, fine. What's for breakfast, anyways?"

"Oh, we eat very fancy in this house," the two said as they walked into the kitchen to join the youngster who was excitedly waiting. "Today's breakfast will consist of cereal or toast."

"Toast?" laughed the girl. "Wow, Foden, you knew how to win a girl's heart."

When the two entered the kitchen, Ronnie was perched on a barstool, clearly waiting for Phil to prepare him something to eat. Phil started looking through the kitchen as Maeve sat down next to the child.

He was simply making toast; he wasn't cooking anything extraordinary. To be completely honest, Maeve would have expected Ronnie to be able to make toast, so she had to chuckle at the football player's lack of culinary abilities.

"If football doesn't work out for you, Philip. I'm sure culinary school is waiting." As the black-haired boy pulled the slightly burned toast out of the toaster, she murmured sarcastically.

He didn't say anything until he turned around on his heel presenting the plate in front of Maeve and Ronnie, "Bon appetite." he joked, as the kid bit into a slice immediately before spitting it out in disgust.

"Ew Dad. You ruined the toast again." he said giving Phil a disappointing glare. Maeve raised a brow in amusement, "Again? This is a re-occurring event, Philip?" The lad looked away but Ronnie didn't hold back in revealing the truth.

"He burns my toast every time, Maevey." he said, throwing the toast back onto the plate. Maeve let out a loud laugh as she stared at Phil, "Foden, I will personally pay for your cooking classes." she pointed to the plate in front of her, "Ronnie deserves better then whatever this is."

A knock on the front door interrupted the back and forth bickering between Maeve and Phil. The three knew who it was which is why Ronnie ran out of the kitchen to answer the door. The two adults heard the child shout Mum from down the hall.

A few moments later, Ronnie re entered the kitchen, this time with his mother. Maeve felt awkward as she sat in between Phil and the two other people. The room was silent as they all waited for someone to speak up, which Phil did eventually.

"Rebecca, this is Maeve-"

"I know who she is. She answered your phone this morning." way to state the obvious. The brunette gave an awkward smile to the blonde woman but it wasn't returned, further tensing up the room.

"Mum, she sings that song you love. The one you always play in the car." Ronnie said, holding onto his mother's arm. Rebecca's cold expression faltered for a moment. "It's always nice to meet a fan."

Maeve said with a small smirk on her face to which Phil had to cough to cover up his laughs. "Ron, get your stuff we need to get going." the kid ran to get to his stuff and dragged Phil along with him to help.

The room fell into a silence again, not a comfortable silence that Maeve experienced with Phil but more of an awkward, unbearable silence where even though no one was making noise the room was screaming with intensity.

"Do you live here now?" Rebecca asked, breaking the brief state of quiet. Maeve shook her head, "No. I live in London." she said, looking over her shoulder to the blonde woman.

"It's a long way to travel. London to Manchester."

The brunette shrugged and gave her a forced smile, "He's worth it." she said referring to Phil, "I think we both know that." she added at the end. The girl turned around in her seat again so she could drop the fake smile and roll her eyes. She felt like vomiting over what she had said, more specifically who she had said that about.

Rebecca shouted for Ronnie to hurry up and the child quickly ran back into the kitchen with Phil. The four of them walked to the door together and before leaving the blonde kid turned back around and gave Maeve a big hug, "Bye Maevey." he smiled up at her.

The brunette smiled down at the young boy and said, "See you later, kid." The mother and son left and Phil closed the door after waving as they drove out of the driveway. "I can really see Rebecca and I being best friends." Maeve joked.

Phil shook his head and apologized as the two of them walked back through the house and into his living room. They both sat down on the corner shaped couch, keeping a respectable distance from each other.

"What are we going to do today?" Phil asked as if they always spent time together. "Nothing." Maeve remarked. "I'm going home. It's a four hour drive." The lad scoffed at her response, "Come on Maevey, we can do something fun and then you can leave."

The pair argued back and forth for awhile on where they wanted to go. It was only about twelve in the day so they had a lot of options. In the end, they came up with something very random : bowling.

———

IT'S SAFE TO say that Phil Foden is absolutely horrendous at bowling. Whenever he tried to send the ball down the lane, it went into the side and knocked zero pins down. He was that bad that a worker came over and offered to put bars up on the side for him.

At first, the footballer had too much pride to say yes but after another failed attempt he gave in and accepted the help. Maeve was having an amazing time watching the guy fail at this, and what made it even more amusing was that he suggested this.

Maeve took a sip of her beer as she watched him take another try at it. The bars being up prevented the ball from rolling off into the side and instead pushed the ball into the middle of the lane as it rolled.

The two watched the ball glide down the lane and knock four out of the ten pins down. Phil turned around with a smile on his face and a sense of victory. Maeve shook her head with a smile sloppily placed across her face.

As Phil approached she stood up and spoke, "Let me show you how it's done." She picked up a bowling ball as she walked past and towards their lane. She glanced at him over her shoulder briefly, "Watch and learn." she said and afterwards launched the ball down the lane.

It was speeding down it and full of power and managed to knock all ten pins down at once. She turned around just as Phil had done a few moments ago but this time gave a small bow.

Phil watched her in astonishment as she sat back down beside him and picked up her beer bottle. "I can do that." he bluffed, his competitive side coming out. The brunette just laughed, "Go on then."

He stood up and marched over to the lane that had reset and was ready for the next player. He took time in deciding which ball to use but Maeve knew he was just time wasting because he knew he couldn't do it.

Eventually choosing a ball, he stood in front of the lane and fake swung the ball a couple of times, insisting he was just getting his arm warmed up. The Manchester lad has barely hit half of the pins each go and now he thinks he can get all ten.

He finally launched the ball with so much force that it bounced off the lane before gliding to the end and breaking through all the pins. They both watched intently, it was like a domino affect. The ball smashed through the middle four and they hit off all the others to knock them onto their sides.

Maeve hadn't believed him but he had actually managed to get a strike. The brunette girl jumped off her seat and ran over to him, embracing her arms around him. At first, Phil was taken off guard but he quickly wrapped his arms around her too.

Phil lifted the girl off the ground and swung her around before carefully placing her back down. Maeve pulled her head out of the crook of his neck but the close proximity stayed between them.

The noise of the other people faded and the bowling balls knocking the pins down had completely died out. The only noise was their two hearts beating faster then usual. The same scent that filled his nose that night in her room once again caught him off guard.

Phil kept his arms loosely around her waist as he looked down on her, Maeve stared back into his blue eyes and he stared into her brown ones. He lowered his gaze to her lips that were slightly left apart, keeping his eyes on her lips, he leaned in slowly.

The brunette, leaned up to meet him before putting a hand on his chest to keep themselves apart. "We shouldn't." she said quietly, looking away from the guy holding her body close. "Why not?" he asked, he didn't once loosen his hold on her, he didn't want to.

It felt right. It felt natural. He found comfort keeping their bodies close together. Her signature scent filling the air around him and her brown eyes staring at him with admiration. He didn't want to let her go.

"It's a bad idea, Phil." she pleaded, still keeping her voice low as if she didn't want anyone to hear them. "All of this is a bad idea, Maevey. That hasn't stopped us yet."

Maeve found her body drawing closer to him again but she had to stop herself. She didn't want to but she knew she had to. Phil has engulfed her every thought. He's found his way into her music. He's made her laugh so effortlessly. He's made her not hate him anymore, she hates it but not him. She can't hate him.

She eventually pulled out of his grasp and took a step back. "I'll go get another round of beers." she had to get away, to breathe and compose herself. As she stood at the bar she rubbed her head as if she had a migraine.

Phil Foden was fucking with her brain and little did she know that she was fucking with his.

It was quiet and she got the two beers quickly and had to go back over to him. He had taken a seat on the couch as he waited for her to return. She sat down beside him and handed him the beverage.

They both took a sip and stayed in silence for a passing moment. Their game of bowling had been completely abandoned although they were only half way through it, it had been put on the back burner for now. Phil finally started a conversation,

"My last game before the World Cup is next week." he stated, Maeve stared at him a bit confused. She was going to respond with Okay? but he continued speaking before she could, "Do you want to come?"

She nodded, "Who are you playing?"

"United at home. It's a big game." It was. Maeve got lost in her thoughts before an idea sprung into her head. "If you score a hatrick next week, then I'll give you a kiss."

Phil stared back at her in disbelief. "What? Maeve, Ive never scored a hatrick in my whole career and I'm definitely not going to in the Derby." Maeve interrupted his rant, "Have a little confidence in yourself, babe."

The lad paused and sighed, "Deal."

"See you next week."

———

MAEVEMOUNT posted on instagram

MAEVEMOUNT

•◦

liked by PHILFODEN, LEAH.NATALIE and 435,841 OTHERS

MAEVEMOUNT - stick to football @philfoden 😘

view all comments

PHILFODEN I might have lost but I had the best view when you were bowling 😍
MAEVEMOUNT get help x
PHILFODEN I know something you can help with...

LEAH.NATALIE YOU ARE GORGEOUS 🩷
JOHNSTONESOFFICIAL So are you ❤️
MAEVEMOUNT ok but i'm here for whatever this is 😮😮

MAEVESUPERMACY PHIL IS SO LUCKY 🫠
USER He's living our dream 😔

ARABELLAAA You spend more time in Manchester then you do in London 🤨
MASONMOUNT Facts
PHILFODEN She's obsessed with me 🤷‍♂️

MAEVEMUPDATES loving all the posts but please give us an update us on your music
MAEVEMOUNT ✍️🎶🎤🎸🎹🎧

FODENSWIFE Ur muisc is shit.
MAEVEMOUNT so is your spelling :)

ENGLANDWAGS We are all so ready for the World Cup dumps 🤭🤭
USER IS SHE GOING??
MAEVEMOUNT ofc i am

PHILFODEN posted on instagram

PHILFODEN

liked by MAEVEMOUNT, DECLANRICE and 603,200 OTHERS

PHILFODEN - I let her win.

view all comments

MAEVEMOUNT no you're just shit
PHILFODEN Rematch. 🤝
MAEVEMOUNT oh you're ON philip 🤝

DECLANRICE PHIL GOT HIS ASS WHIPPED BY MAEVE. BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN🤣
MAEVEMOUNT he was horrendous

JACKGREALISH Don't lie mate 😂😂
PHILFODEN I'm not 😐😐😐😐
MAEVEMOUNT babe, you are and it's ok to admit you're shit ❤️

FXDEN47PHIL Their relationship was something I didn't know i needed but now I live for it 🫀🫁

FODENSWIFE You can do so much better 🤡🙄
MAEVEHATER So true why would he want to be with her?? 💀💀💀🤡🤡🤡

JUDEBELLINGHAM Drop the loser mentality before the end of the month mate 🦁🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
PHILFODEN Will do Jude 👍

MANCITYWAGS Blueprint of a perfect boyfriend
MAEVEMOUNT don't big him up too much now

———
authors note :

THEY NEARLY KISSED ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹
but not yet..☺️

sorry for not uploading but school is taking priority this year unfortunately. 🤢🤢

also rebecca is gonna be an unbearable bitch in this story but it's just for the plot. no hate 😁

word count | 3122

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 844 29
๐‘๐ž๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ โžThe act of loving someone who loves you backโž In which Aria gets added to the England fotball team groupchat by accident or In wh...
35.7K 398 24
"๐‡๐ž'๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž? *MATURE REFRENCE...
7.7K 314 11
เชœโ€โžด ๐š ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐™š โ never had a bitch like me in your life and you ain't never had a bitch like me in your life nev...
55.9K 666 26
โfootball is nothing, compared to youโž imagines of different footballers. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!