Miraculous Sapphire (Vanitas...

De Dragon-Pheonix123

You are Marinette's younger sister, kind, caring and mostly shy around people. You love anime and really good... Mai multe

Chapter 1: Sapphire's Origins, Part 1
Chapter 3: Stormy Weather
Chapter 4: The Bubbler
Chapter 5: Copy Cat
Chapter 6: Timebreaker
Chapter 7: Lady Wifi
Chapter 8: The Pharaoh
Chapter 9: Mr. Pigeon
Chapter 10: The Evillustrator
Chapter 11: Dark Cupid
Chapter 12: Rogercop
Chapter 13: Dark Blade
Chapter 14: Horrificator
Chapter 15: The Mime
Chapter 16: Princess Fragrance
Chapter 17: Animan
Chapter 18: Pixelator
Chapter 19: Guitar Villain
Chapter 20: Gamer
Chapter 21: Reflekta
Chapter 22: The Puppeteer
Chapter 23: Kung Food & Nian Yang Xiao
Chapter 24: Simon Says
Chapter 25: Antibug
Chapter 26: Volpina

Chapter 2: Sapphire's Origins, Part 2

2.1K 53 33
De Dragon-Pheonix123

Adrien and Vanitas once again running from home to attend school. Let's just say that their father is not happy.

"You know you really don't have to drag me with you all the time." Vanitas complains.

"You don't get it, Vanitas! I had enough being shut up at home by our dad. I want to meet people and make friends! Go to a normal school like everyone else. Don't you?" Adrien told Vanitas while running.

Vanitas groans knowing that his little step brother was kinda...less-right in his book. Though part of him wants to see the pretty girl with twilight hair again. He gets curious and wants to get to know you face to face, not stalking like a creep with a telescope.

"Well you are quite less-right about that. Although I do feel hungry after we just skip breakfast thing morning." he feigning exhaustion,

Adrien stops running, "You know what's strange?"

"What?" Vanitas ask with a bored expression.

"The fact that all you stuff in your room are bananas and fruit.That's strange.", slightly disgusted.

"Oh yeah!" Vanitas re-countered. "Well what about you stuffing some rotten-smelling Camembert cheese, and then you stink like it 24/7. Isn't That strange?"

Adrien was taken aback by his remarks that both brothers didn't want to know that their Kwami's are the reason they stuff food to feed them themselves.

"Solid burn Van. Solid burn." he commented.

"Well I always observe what's going on." Vanitas boasted when he heard a femimime voice saying 'Curse you Marinette for leaving without me' and he turns straight to you who was running towards him without even realizing where your going.

Adrien was about to warn his brother but he was too late as you clash with Vanitas and bump yourself.

You gasp in surprise and braced yourself to hit the ground, but instead you felt a pair of arms around your waist sweeping you till you felt a hard chest.

Your eyes went wide and looked up, and realized that you had fallen into the arms of Vanitas, and your face was now buried in his white shirted chest.

'His eyes...' you thought staring at his blue eyes are like the moon and stardust with such intensity.

Vanitas gazed down at you with a raised eyebrow. "Are you alright...mademoiselle?"

You snap out of your trance shyly got out of his embrace and ran to the school a blushing a bright cherry red color and tears overwhelmed your eyes as you repeatedly said "I'm sorry!I'm sorry!I'm sorry!" over and over again even if you're far away from him.

Vanitas' smirked as both his eyebrows raised in surprise and amusement. Watching you rushing up the stairs and turn inside the school building.

Excitement bubbled up in his chest as Adrien drop his jaw with both puzzled, confused and yet pleased. He's never seen Vanitas pay attention to someone for this long.

Even for a girl like you.

"Wow Vanitas. I've never seen you flirt with someone for that long. You must really like her~!" Adrien smiled coyly and playfully nudged Vanitas in the shoulder.

Vanitas just roll his eyes. "I think she's just shy. You can't know soon unless you ask her number." he brush the blonde and head the same direction as you did while Adrien follows behind.

You walked into the school to see Ivan surrounded by people. They were questioning the boy and he looked very uncomfortable. The tension started when Chloe, a bullied girl in your class, sauntered up to the group.

"Once a monster, always monster." She taunted, crossing her arms, Ivan stood, storming away with his hands clenched in fists. You snarled, turning to Chloe.

"Is that so? May I ask why did you turn into a gold digging drama queen then?" you asked, making several people laugh or stifle giggles.

"Yeah! How could you say that?! You're the stoneheart!" Alya exclaimed, joining your side.

"So I'm the one who broke Sabrina's dad's arm? Just because you were helping?" Chloe pointed at you. "And your footage of those lame heros that was on TV, doesn't mean you have to get so high and mighty." She blew her gum into a huge bubble in Alya's face, letting it pop.

"You little..." Alya growled.

"Oh look, I think the little hero is getting angry." She said, looking at you. "Are you going to split your underwear and turn into a huge muscly monster?!"

You had a deadly look glaring at her. "You got that right but your so wrong. I'll become a huge monster and then split your hair." your paused for a second. "That came out wrong."

Alya grabbed your hand and pulled you away. "Don't indulge her (Y/n)." You let her pull you away but not before you flashed the blond a tongue.

Adrian ran into the high school as Vanitas walks calmly, a smile on his face as he looked around. He tried to find the girl he'd spotted outside but instead he found an old childhood friend.

"Chloe!" He called, making the girl spin to look at him and basically scream.

"Adriekins!!!"

From across the room you snorted, getting a smack from Alya. Vanitas thinks it was funny too. Same old Chloe as always.

Chloe then notice Vanitas . "Oh and of course, Vani."

Vanitas huffs and just head to class.

Adrien walks in with Chloe, as she wanders off, he tries to make friends with the boy sitting next to him.

"Uh...Hey, I'm Adrien.", offering his hand to shake.

Nino looks at him skeptically, "Your friends with Chloe. Huh."

Turning to look at the girl, Adrien sees her place gum on a seat then begins laughing. Frowning at the action, he walks to her, "Hey! What's that all about?"

Chloe answers back without shame, "The brats that sat here yesterday need a little attitude adjustment. I'm just commanding a bit of respect, that's all."

Squatting down to get rid of the gum, he questions, "Is that really necessary?"

Right when you three girls stepped in the door they noticed Adrien keeled down, putting what looked like gum on Marinette's seat. Alya and Marinette gasped.

"That can't be right." You said in disbelief.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Marinette demanded, marching up behind the boy. He started to say in a panic before Chloe and Sabrina started laughing.

Vanitas' eyes widened slightly as he saw you standing next to Alya in the doorway.

"Okay, I get it. Good job you three. Very funny." Marinette frowns with her hand on her hips.

"No, no, I was just trying to take this off!" The boy defended. At this point you couldn't really tell If he was telling the truth or not judging by his sincere tone.

"Oh really?" Marinette  getting in his face before bending down and poking at the gum.

She gagged a bit and you helped her with a tissue, bending over and picking it off the seat.

"It's just gum guys." you crumpled it up in a ball before jumping up and tossing it in the trash can like a basketball player. "Touch down!" you announce, making the kids around you laugh.

The entire time, Vanitas watched you with a light smirk. 'Heh, so we do have the same class.'

"Thanks, sis." Marinette said smiling at you before returning to glare at the blond boy. "You're friends with Chloe right?"

"Why do people keep saying that?" He looks down sadly as Vanitas gave him a questioning look.

"Cause she's always like that." He answered bluntly before Marinette  huffs at him as she goes to her seat before sitting down as your attention was caught to the noirette.

'Hey, that's...' you realized it's that same gentlemen you bump from earlier. Vanitas notice you making eye-contact where yo sat next to your sister, looking you up and down just enough to be noticeable, before smirking, showing off his gorgeous charms by bobbing his eye-lashes.

You felt your face heat up slightly at his gaze and looked away. You had to admit, he was quite handsome.

"What's up (N/n)?" Alya asked you.

"N-nothing." You stutter. "It's the guy with black hair. I bump into him earlier and I can't help but to ask myself; where have I seen him before?"

"You know, now that you mention it. I know I've seen them somewhere before too..." Marinette squinted at two brothers until Alya hand her phone as you and your sister connected the dots. A picture of Adrien and Vanitas in a few magazines.

 "Of course! They're the sons of my fav fashion designer Gabriel Agreste!"

"Daddy's boys, teen supermodels and Chloe's buddies...." Alya listed and gagged. "Forget it."

"So...their brothers?" you didn't know that part. "I don't know about Adrien, but the guy with black hair and blue eyes is quite normal to me."

Marinette and Alya just stare at you like you grow a third brain. "Are you kidding me?" Alya started.

"What?"

"Girl, that guy is Vanitas." she stated.

"Oh, so that's his name?"

"Are you telling me the guy you just bump into a guy who happen to be the older brother of Adrien and you suddenly didn't know his name?" Marinette ranted dumbfoundly.

"So what if she doesn't know my name?" Vanitas just appear behind you scaring your sister, having her heart race. You look behind seeing the noirette leaning your seat by the inch. "It's not like I'm known all around. I bet she has something else going on in her pretty little head than reading magazines to much beside you of course."

Marinette growls at him seeing him plastered with a Cheshire smile. "Oh yeah, well I don't much like reading your ugly magazines. Who wanted to hang out with someone like you? Your just a trouble making playboy! I bet your another friends with Chloe just like you brother too."

"Marinette! That's rude." You scolded. You can't believe that she's being rude, not to mention she assume things by barley meeting someone like Vanitas just now.

Then suddenly Vanitas laughs making you and Marinette taking by surprise. His smile grew wide and glared down the bluennete. "You really think so hmm? Honestly your judgement is way soon to assume. Unlike someone like her..." he motion to you. "I can tell...you two are polar opposites. Your both sisters, am I wrong, non? "

Marinette grabs you by the wrist and pulls you closer away from the Noirette.

Vanitas chuckles. "I'll take that answer. Very well then, think of what you will, but I must warn you not to jump the conclusion before you accidentally accuse." He went back to his seat before he cast a glance a soft smile to you and started to head back.

Your eyes never left his watching him raising his legs on the table chilling out. There is something about Vanitas. The way he cast a smile towards you was soft that the cold ones he send to your sister.

Marinette has steam coming out of her ears and force your head to turn forward. That nerve of that guy! Who does he think he is telling her off!? "Nobody makes google eyes for a jerk like that, got it?!" she harshly whispers.

"...There's something about him that feels.....familiar." you thought to yourself.

"You say "present"." Nino told Adrien quietly.

Adrien jumps up with his hand raised. "Uh, present!" This caused all the other students to laugh. Adrien sits down and gives a fist-bump to Nino do a fist-bump.

"Bourgeois, Chloé?"

"Present!"

"Bruel, Ivan?"

Stoneheart crashes into the classroom. " Present! Mylène?" Stoneheart grabs Mylène.

"Let go of me, Ivan!" Mylène exclaims.

"I'm not Ivan anymore. I'm Stoneheart." He told her.

"Why are you doing this?"

"So you and I can be together forever!"

Chloé calls her father on her phone. "Daddy, the monster is back!" Stoneheart sees her and takes her with him. He then breaks a wall and jumps out of the school.

"This sucks." Vanitas whispered. He ran outside of the school building "I was really hoping today nothing would happen."

Echo flies out of his vest. "Sorry Van, hero's duty."

Vanitas sighs and cracks his fingers. "Let's restore their true self. Echo, blue moon rise!" he transforms into Sapphire.

Sapphire leaps outside to find Cat Noir fighting Stoneheart with his stone beings. He throws his wire at one of the stone beings about to attack Cat Noir. "Need a hand, O'mally Cat?"

"Thanks, Bat boy." Cat Noir thanked. "Now lets beat these guys."

The two hero readied their weapons as they fought back the stone beings. Suddenly more stone beings appeared as they surrounded them.

"If you can hear me, Ladybug, we could use a little help!" Cat Noir called out. 

As the two heroes continued to fight of the stone beings, one of them knocks over a car and it flies over Alya, but Cat Noir saves her again with his staff. Unfortunately, Alya gets trapped and a stone being kidnaps Cat Noir.

"Let go, you rockhead!" Cat Noir demands.

"Hold on!" you were about to go after him, but you got surrounded by three stone beings.

"HELP!!" Alya screams.

Sapphire was about to be taken hostage by the stone beings when suddenly, a yo-yo trips them over and pulls the car away from Alya, giving her enough space to escape.

"You can't stay here. It's too dangerous." Ladybug told Alya as she walks over to you. "You okay?"

You nodded. "Yeah, good thing you're here. Now hurry and help the those two."

Ladybug follow the trail of stone beings. Sapphire avoids them and Ladybug throws Cat Noir's staff to him. "Cat Noir! Extend it!" Cat Noir follows her instruction and jumps out of the stone being's hand to the ground. Ladybug pulls him to safety hanging upside down. "Sorry I was late."

"M'lady, have I ever told you you turn my world upside down?" Cat Noir joked.

"Oh, you're quite the jokester, aren't you? But your comedic timing needs work. We gotta get out of here!" Ladybug orders.

"Hey, aren't we going to take care of 'em?"

"It's best we go to the source. That way we could save them all." Sapphire explains.

"Sapphire's is right." Ladybug uses her yo-yo as phone to watch a video of Stoneheart.

{~The Eiffel Tower~}

They made it to the Eiffel Tower and saw the police surrounding the mayor as he demands to have his daughter released. Stoneheart happily agrees, but he throws Chloé away. They could hear her praying as she promises to be nice. Luckily, Ladybug saves her in the last minute.

"I didn't promise." Chloé takes her words back.

"What?' Ladybug was taken aback.

Chloé runs off and hugs her father.

"We're clear to attack!" Officer Roger announced.

"Wait! No, don't attack them! You know it'll only make it worse!" Ladybug warns.

"I have a new plan, unlike you! Move aside and let the pros do their thing. You've already failed once!"

Ladybug gasp. "...He's right, you know. If I had captured Stoneheart's akuma the first time around, none of this would have happened! I knew I wasn't the right one for this job..."

"He's wrong. If it wasn't for you, then that girl wouldn't be here anymore and without all three of us, they won't make it." Sapphire encouraged.

"He's right. We'll prove that to 'em. Trust me on this. Okay?" Cat Noir joined.

"Okay." Ladybug smiles.

Suddenly, Stoneheart begins to cough and he spits out a swarm of akumas that form a villains face. "People of Paris, listen carefully. I am Hawk Moth."

"Hawk Moth?" The three heroes gasped.

" Ladybug, Cat Noir, Sapphire,  give me the ladybug earrings and the cat ring now. Including the bat brooch. You've done enough damage to these innocent people!", Hawk Moth threatens.

Ladybug begins to clap. "Nice try, Hawk Moth, but we know who the bad guy is. Let's not reverse the roles here. Without you, none of these innocent victims would be transformed into villains. Hawk Moth, no matter how long it takes, we will find you, and YOU will hand us YOUR Miraculous!"

She jumps up with her yo-yo. "Time to de-evilize!" She uses her yo-yo to make Hawk Moth disappear by catching multiple akumas. She lands on her feet. "Let me make this promise to you. No matter who wants to harm you, Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Sapphire will do everything in our power to keep you safe!"

Ladybug proclaims opens her yo-yo and a busload of purified butterflies come out. Everyone cheers from behind the heroes.

You awed softly, "Woah.... she's amazing."

Sapphire was close enough to hear 'Just like you'.

"Wow. Whoever she is beneath that mask, I love that girl." Cat Noir looked lovestruck.

"Good luck with that, O'mally." Sapphire chuckles as he pats his back.

{Fight skips.}

She throws the Lucky charm into the air, its energy turning everything back to normal; the stone beings are turned back into people.

Landing on the ground, you walk over to them. Ladybug then lets the now white butterfly go and throws the parachute in the air, "Miraculous Ladybug!" Little ladybugs appear, swirling around the stone people and destroyed buildings, fixing everything.

"Whoa, Are you seeing what I'm seeing", Cat Noir stares in awe.

"This is the most breath taking sight I've ever seen." you smiled.

Ladybug giggles and looks in all directions of what could only be considered as magic, "Yeah. It's beautiful and amazing. It's... uh...miraculous!" She exclaims.

In that moment, Saphire looked at you and was left breathless. The light glow of the ladybugs illuminated your beautiful brown eyes that shown like a million stars, your warm smile that grew bigger and bigger at the wondrous sight was enough to make his heart skip. You were gorgeous in his eyes.

Composing himself, Sapphire walks over to you as Ladybug was talking with Ivan and Mylene.

"How are you?"

You turn to the bat hero and smiled. "I'm okay."

Humming at the answer, Ladybug dreamily swoon, "Oh, they're so made for each other."

The bat part ways , "Well... I think your time's up, see you around, heroes."

Sapphire gaze at you fondly while Ladybug and Cat Noir looks to him and at you letting out a small knowing giggle.

"Looks like someone has a crush~", Ladybug nudges the bat, as his cheeks turn bright red.

"Yeah!~ Who knew the bat could fall for her.~" Cat Noir joins in.

"Nonsense! And I believe it is time to depart." brushing them off they all take there leave.

~The Next Day at School~

Alya was currently complaining about missing the whole battle to Marinette, as you nodded along while looking at the art you took. "So, by the time I went to the Eiffel Tower, it was all over. I'm way bummed."

Marinette assures the girl, "Don't worry. You'll get your scoop eventually."

Alya nods along with determination, "You're right. Next target: Ladybug, an exclusive interview! "

"Cool!" you encourage.

"Oh, wait, even better finding out who's really under that mask!"

"Uh-huh, good luck with that one." Marinette replies.

In a gray car in front of the school, Adrien and Vanitas are currently being lectured by their father. "You disobeyed me, boys. Take a look at that school."

 "Yes, Father." Adrien looks with sad eyes.

"You will never, I say, never go back there again...," Adrien interrupts his father with a sad "no" and teary eyes, before his father continues, ".... without your bodyguard."

Adrien head then snaps up with an overjoyed expression. His father then lists how his schedule will be change, allowing him to go to school. "Thank you, Nathalie. Thank you, Father!", Adrien exclaims before running out of the car and to school while Vanitas chuckles by his happiness.

As you walked into the classroom Marinette held a hand out, you and Alya. "No, wait." She then skipped over and gestured to her original seat that Chloe stole.

Alya and You smiled at her before taking a seat and so did Marinette. Just then Chloe entered the room with Sabrina following behind her like an obedient puppy. "Uhh, your in the wrong seats. Go on get lost!" She shouted, pointing at another desk.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing." Marinette answered calmly.

"What is that supposed to mean?-" Chloe started to ask.

"It means that I'm not putting up with your crud anymore, Chloe, and neither is anyone else around here, so take your attitude and go on, get lost!" Marinette exclaimed, pointing for her to leave as everyone started laughing.

Suddenly the main chorus of 'That's my girl' started blasting from the back of the room. Everyone turned their heads to see where it was coming from.

Arriving at the class, Adrien smiles at Nino, who gives him a peace sign, before smiling at Marinette. Who is still angered by his previous actions turns away with a 'hmmph'.

Before Vanitas could even react to the girls antics towards his brother his eyes met yours. He couldn't help but to smile dazzling, which his brother friend notices.

You realized Vanitas was staring at you and smiled back at him while returning to study.

Vanitas smiles to himself closing his eyes and sat down.

"Well...I see someone's already caught your bro's eye." Nino smirked at Vanitas then nudges Adrien.

"Tell me about it, he's hard to read sometimes."

"Dude, you wanna make friends, right? Well, go talk to Marinette. You know, about the chewing gum."

Not knowing how to go about that. "But what should I say to her?"

As if it's the obvious answer, "Just be yourself."

~Time skip~

You and Marinette walked out together and saw that it was raining outside.

"Well this'll be a fun drive home." you said sarcastically as Marinette held her hand out to feel the rain drops before taking her bag off and waiting.

"I know Mari, you can be my umbrella!" you exclaimed and grabbed the bluenette by the shoulders, hiding behind her.

Marinette giggled at your actions "Hiding behind me won't protect you from getting wet."

"It will if I wear you as a hat." you answered you both started laughing. That's when Adrien walked by with an umbrella in his hand.

"Hey." He tried again, waving at the blue haired girl who only looked away. He didn't see the you who was standing behind her.

Adrien opened up his umbrella and looked down.

"I just wanted you to know that I was only trying to take the chewing gum off your seat. I swear." He said, looking back at her as he turned to leave.

"I've never been to school before. I've never had friends. It's all sort of...new to me." Hey says before turning and holding the umbrella out to her, with a genuine smile on his face.

Marinette was too stunned to speak, just staring at the boy as she slowly took the umbrella with a light blush on her cheeks.

Right as there was a sound of thunder rumbling, you popped out from behind Marinette.

"Boo!" you spooked, making the other two jump and stair at you.

Vanitas came behind and watch you scare them was cute.

"(Y/n), you scared us!" Marinette giggled as you had a proud smirk on your face.

Their car hadn't arrived yet, which for once Vanitas was glad and slowly approached you.

"Ah, we meet again I see." He commented.

You let out a startled gasp and spun around to see him standing there as Adrien and Marinette were spooked too.

"My apologies. I didn't mean to scare you, Luv."

"Oh! No, I-It's alright." you said quietly.

"You don't have to be so shy around me. I don't bite." He winked.

"I-I knew that."

Marinette and Adrien looked between the two, confused. "Huh?" they back away a bit space for you two to talk.

"You know, you seem to be good at judging people. You might be a lawer one day." Vanitas told you, although his voice was more flirtatious than serious.

"Maybe...umm...." You paused before speaking again."About my Sister... I want..."

Meanwhile, Vanitas was just staring at you amusedly. He found it cute how you kept fumbling over your words. He placed his hand on the wall by your face and leaned closer to you.

"You want what, Luv?" He asked.

"I just...want to apologize on her behalf." you told him.

Vanitas was taken aback by this. He wasn't expecting that. "Apologize?"

"Yeah. She can be a little aggressive sometimes, so I apologize for her words. So if it's alright I would like to do something to make up...if that's okay with you. Since I wish to thank you for catching me by my clumsiness." you explained.

Vanitas stared at you in shock. No woman had ever been so polite and considerate to him before. Usually they only ever wanted to flirt with him, or get a autograph, if you get the idea.

Vanitas smiled. "No worries Luv. If anything, I'm the one that should apologize to you for not introducing to you properly."

You waved him off. "Oh no need. I know who you are now. You have great taste of fashion."

Vanitas reached over and touched took your hand and pressed a kiss to it. "Why, thank you."

He was intrigued by this little maiden. Not only you were a sweet little thing, but you were also very pretty. Vanitas's eyes trailed over you, taking noticed of how your shirt hugged your body, and how your bare legs seemed to go on forever. He definitely needed to get to know more about you.

"Say, would you like to hang out in my next photo shoot tomorrow?" He asked.

Your eyes widened at his offer, and chuckled nervously. "Oh, I wouldn't want to impose. Besides I'm sure a popular Idol like you must be quite busy, and you don't need little ol' me distracting you from your work."

"Aw come on, Luv. I insist." Vanitas said, handing a small paper and pulled you closer by the hand until your noses were almost brushing together. "If you want to make up for your sister's rotten mouth...then hang out with me."

You glanced over your shoulder and saw your sister staring at you incredulously from around the corner. You gave her a shrug to tell her that you had no idea what was happening either.

So you just quite literally had no choice but to say yes, especially with the slight pleading look his eyes were giving you. You felt yourself becoming giddy, and a dumb smile forming on your face.

"O-of course. Tomorrow then, bright and early."

Vanitas was satisfied by your answer and press a kiss to your knuckles and winked at you. "See you tomorrow...Ma Cherie."

You simply nodded in a daze.

With a final goodbye he released your hand brushing your finger tips as his ride arrives.

As Vanitas is making his way, Adrien still had a astounded face written all over him witnessing such bold moves to get a girl like you.

"First day of school and we already have two lovebirds." he teased.

Vanitas scoffs. "Say whatever you like, she's just a playmate." he smile to himself at the thought of having a playmate but soon his mind was swirling with images of your beautiful face which made him blushes a bright red color as well.

"Just a playmate..." He mutter under his breathe. Although he forgot to ask your name.

Adrien shrugged. "Suit yourself. I made a friend myself." He guess that he was in love with two people and he doesn't know what to do about it... Adrien shyly glanced back at Marinette before they get inside of the car and you watched Vanitas leaves with a kind smile on your face.

"What a sweet gentleman." you admired.

Marinette watched with a furious expression as that Noirette has the nerve to touch you. If she was Ladybug now, she'd have smoke blowing out of her ears.

Harshly grabbing your wrist while you were dozing off she dragged you home but not knowing the same elderly was watching the four teens the whole time.

"Excellent choice master." Wazz complimented.

The elderly man smiled at you and Marinette heading back home "Those four are made for each other."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

117K 2.9K 19
Adrien Agreste may seem like he has everything together. Being a famous model, all the girls crushing on him, secretly living a double life as a famo...
149K 3.6K 27
(COMPLETED) Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction - Adrien is Not a Model. He's an abused, broken boy. Ever since his mom died a year ago, he's been abused...
116K 3.1K 17
**Major credits to mariexhood for making this cover! Thank you so much, I really love it. Love you friendo.** This story was based on an idea from on...
541K 18.6K 34
A soul linked, near and afar, She loves you simply for who you are. Behind a mask her truth may lie, But other times, she is clear...