Omega

By Alenny13

More

WARNING!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 16

915 26 8
By Alenny13

Three weeks later

Harry stepped out of the bakery with a brown paper bag in hand. The thick brown coat and muffler kept the chill from the light snow away from his bones. The sun had already began to dip into the horizon, leaving the city in hues of orange and pink.

It had been three weeks since he moved in with Draco and about two weeks since he began working at the bakery. It was a small but famous bakery near central London. Harry had gotten bored after a few days of doing nothing so Draco had pulled a few strings and gotten him a job he would love.

The owner was Ciara, a natively cuban beta that had a sharp tongue and a warm personality. It was wonderful coming to the homey kitchen and baking all his favourite desserts while learning and sharing tips with the other bakers on her staff.

He didn't work at the club anymore. Although the bakery wasn't very large, it got a lot of business and he was kept busy most of the day. The pay was great, it was a honest work that he enjoyed and he got to take home a bag of treats sometimes. The omega couldn't have asked for more.

"Sir,are you ready to leave?" Crabbe asked.

The bodyguards that took him to and from work were something that took a while to adjust to. Despite his best efforts, Harry had not managed to dissuade draco from sending one of his cars to drop off and pick up Harry every day. He had attempted to go to work on his own once, but when his bodyguards informed Draco of his missing status, the blonde had panicked and sent out a search party to find him. Needless to say, it was not an experience he cared to repeat.

"It's been a month Crabbe," Harry tutted in disapproval getting into the sleek black car, "You should stop addressing me so formally."

Crabbe bowed in respect and got into the front seat. Harry would like to know he knew his bodyguards pretty well. For instance, he knew that Crabbe was allergic to walnuts and that Goyle had a pet chipmunk named Rosa.

"Goyle, do you mind dropping me off at ****** cafe?" Harry asked.

Goyle grunted in affirmative and began to drive. Harry had promised Hermione he would see her today. After all, as far as she knew Harry still worked at the cafe.

Harry stepped out of the car, a quick reassurance to Crabbe and Goyle and be stepped into the place he once worked. The last thing Hermione needed to add to the shock she was bound to receive was two alphas glaring at her.

The cafe was as warm as he remembered. He hummed to himself, his green eyes seeking Hermione's bushy hair. She was sitting at one of the window tables, having already ordered something for herself. When she noticed the raven coming towards her, she smiled warmly and greeted him with a hug.

"Hi 'mione, how have you been?" Harry asked comforted by the musl of books that always seemed to follow the beta, taking a seat.

Hermione and Harry caught up for a while. All through their conversation, Hermione critically observed the omega in front of her. He was healthier than she remembered, having put on a little more flesh. His eyes were brighter and his cheeks were flushed with a near permanent blush. Most importantly, the scent of an alpha, a powerful one at that, that Harry seemed to be drenched in.

They talked about Hermione's college and how things were going with Ron. Hermione found out that Harry no longer worked here but at a bakery.

"So..." Hermione purred, sipping her coffee, "Who is he?"

Harry paused and began to fiddle with his fingers, a telltale sign that he was nervous or embarrassed.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked, pointedly avoiding her gaze.

Hermione chuckled, "I mean, who is that alpha who you are with? He must be a possessive one, you are practically dripping in his scent."

Harry choked on air and spluttered. Hermione's eyes glinted in amusement. Harry but his lip, his mind thinking of different ways to tell Hermione that he was currently living with the boss of a crime organization and was also currently being hunted by one of said alpha's competition because for some reason everyone assumed they were mated.

"'mione-", Harry opened and shut his mouth, unsure of how to proceed, "What I am about to tell you cannot be told to anyone else."

Hermione hummed, worry beginning to creep up on her. Harry looked around, once satisfied that they were indeed out of earshot to anybody near them he leaned in.

"Draco Malfoy." Harry said finally.

Hermione froze, her brown eyes widening in shock.

"What?" She hissed in disbelief.

"The alpha I'm with." Harry continued, staring her in the eye, "He's the one taking care of me."

Hermione had only ever heard of the blonde. He was a powerful alpha for sure, heir to a business empire worth hundreds of millions of pounds, maybe even more... At least that was what he was on the surface Ron worked in the police force which was how she knew, knew that he was a man above the law and powerful enough to have even the most daring law enforcers bow to his feet.

"H-how?" Hermione asked, "Do you have any idea who he is?"

Harry shrugged his shoulders, "I met him at the club and we sort of kept in touch?"

Hermione's mouth hung open on disbelief.

"I was attacked a few times." Before Hermione could spiral further into a panic, "I'm fine, really, he took care of it. For the time being, I am staying at his place...until I find an apartment secure enough to stay."

Hermione blinked, her usually sharp mind failing her. Harry bit his lip. He honestly feared how Hermione would react. The female beta had yet to say anything. Finally Hermione sighed and dropped her now empty cup.

"Is he in anyway," Hermione asked gently, "forcing you to be with him?"

Harry shook his head vigorously, trying to assure his friend, "No! It's nothing like that."

Harry bit his lip, thinking of a way to convey how he felt.

"He's been nothing but sweet to me since we met." Harry began to toy with his bangs, "He's been kind, hell he's gone out of his way to make sure I never worry about anything but he still hasn't told me why."

Harry told Hermione everything. From how they met, to the meetings at Draco's workplace and the coffee shop, the attacks, staying at his place... All through, Hermione didn't interrupt, letting the omega belt out his feelings.

Hermione cooed in the back of her throat, she took the ravens hands in hers as Harry tried to find the words he was looking for.

"I really like him 'mione, like really fucking like him." Harry said finally, "I don't think I deserve any of this."

Hermione smiled, rubbing reassuring circles into the younger boy's palm.

"I don't necessarily approve of this relationship you have with him, " Hermione stated, "But if he really cares for you, I'd say go for it."

Harry looked up in shock. Hermione chuckled, "What did you expect? You are old enough to make decisions for yourself and if you feel like Malfoy is the one for you I'm not going to stop you."

She wiggled her brows mischievously, "Besides, if what you've been telling me is true then this guy is probably head over heels for you."

Harry hadn't even realized that what Hermione would think was something that had been weighing in his mind until this moment.

"Thanks 'mione."

*************

Draco was already home by the time he got back. The blonde was dressed in his lounge clothes, glasses perched on his nose as he scrolled through his phone. The alpha looked up as soon as he walked in.

"How was your day day darling?" Draco asked, head tilted to the side.

Harry hummed happily in response. He passed the paper bag full of treats to Draco and walked in to change in the meanwhile. When he emerged, Draco had already eaten half of the cookies in the bag, practically vibrating in delight. Sometimes he found it hard to believe that people were afraid of the alpha.

He took a seat beside the older man, automatically sinking into his side. Draco wrapped an arm around his waist without pausing.

"Baby, I was thinking," Draco started as he dug into the bag once again,"Would you like to go with me to a Christmas gala next week?"

Harry, after knowing Draco for nearly three months was absolutely used to the nicknames the blonde called him, it didn't stop his heart from thudding and his stomach fluttering though.

"A Christmas gala?" Harry asked fighting the blush on his face.

Draco hummed in response, "It's a high society event, it is a dreadful thing that I am unfortunately obligated to attend." He paused and turned to face Harry with a large smile one his face, "At least with you there I wouldn't be bored out of my mind."

'Or tempted to kill anyone.' His thoughts supplied helpfully.

Harry scratched his neck unsure, " I don't know Dray, I don't think I'm cut out for things like that."

Draco takes and dropped the now empty bag, "Nonsense. You are the only person I want to take as my date," Draco said matter of fact, secretly enjoying the rosy blush on Harry's face, "And no one will say anything to you."

'Unless they want a bullet in their head.' Draco thought darkly, his expression not giving away his inner musings.

"So please come with me," Draco pleaded, a pout on his lips, "Mon amour, surely you wouldn't leave me to all those old cougars and sneaky snakes."

Harry sighed as Draco put on his best cute face, hands clasped in front of his face. The raven pointedly ignored the butterflies in his belly. Nope, not today, he had to remember this alpha was his friend, just that. Even if he did have a huge crush on said friend and said friend was not making it any easier to squash the little tingling feeling that was now a constant warmth in his chest.

"Fine, but don't expect me to do it again." Harry grunted.

Draco chuckled happily and wrapped himself around Harry much to the younger man's disapproval, "You won't regret it!"

Harry had a distinct feeling that he would.

It's a wraaappp for you baaaabbyyy,
That's all for this chappie, I hope you enjoyed it. Make sure to vote and comment!

Do tell me how you feel about this book for 'tis the joy of this humble writer. Silent readers are no fun.

Until next time!
Alenny13 💅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.2K 65
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
1.2M 55.9K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
282K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
74.9K 3.4K 78
❤️