Chapter 17

Harry once again found himself at the mercy of Pansy in a shopping mall.

Except this time she wasn't alone... She had called reinforcements.

Hermione and Luna.

Harry didn't even know they met. He had just mentioned Hermione to Pansy in passing one time, and somehow the alpha had managed to not only contact and befriend her but she also managed to string Luna along too. So here they were in a very fancy store picking an outfit for Harry to wear as Draco's plus one.

They were getting the VIP treatment. As soon as they arrived, Pansy hustled all of them into a private room. It was large and comfy, with beautiful and expensive maroon couches for the guests to sit. The room had warm lighting that had a cosy feel to it and an aroma that was vaguely woody and citrus like.

A line of attendees dressed in black suits waited on them, two to serve drinks and light snacks and three others to bring the clothes Harry was to try. There was also a door that led to the changing rooms where Harry could change into his outfits as well as full length mirrors placed strategically around the space to avoid it looking tacky.

"Is this good?" Harry asked with an exasperated voice. They had been here for two hours already, and Harry was sure he had tried out every suit they had to offer for his friends' perusal but they still couldn't decide anything.

The three women, seated comfortably with champagne in their hands hummed thoughtfully.

"I don't know, it's not...how do I say it," Hermione said, her brown eyes critically assessing the clothes, "It's nice but it doesn't look right."

She turned to the other women to support her point and they nodded.

"I think it's not right for his skin tone," Luna piped in, "Maybe we should try warmer colours?"

"Personally, I don't like the cut," Pansy mentioned, twirling the glass in her hand, "But you are right, maybe neutral tones aren't what we need."

The alpha, beta and omega sighed collectively. There was a moment of tense silence where Harry briefly wondered if he could escape with his life and dignity intact if he ran away then. Until Luna perked up, clapping her hands.

"Why don't we try something green," Luna suggested, "Draco loves green, and it will look great with his eyes!"

Pansy and Hermione smiled widely.

"That's wonderful!" Hermione chimed, "Maybe we can try olive green, it looks spectacular on tanned skin."

The girls giggled to themselves, while Harry eyed them wearily.

"And it has to be a three piece with a cropped waist coat." Pansy said, nodding sagely, "let's emphasize his thin waist and long legs."

"Ooohhh that's perfect!" Hermione squealed tapping her feet.

Harry wanted very much to back away when all three of them turned to face him with a mad glint in their eyes. He shifted nervously from foot to foot as Pansy made their request. The attendees bowed in respect before scurrying off to find the suit the girls had envisioned.

About ten minutes later, the workers returned with six different suits for Harry to try. The male omega swore a part of him died when he looked at the pile of fabric in their hands.

'Draco, damn you to hell.' He thought, gritting his teeth.

*******************

Harry stared at the outfit on his bed in thought. The week had gone by in a flash and now it was the day of the gala and Harry was in his room, not knowing how to react.