Chapter 26

Draco hadn't been in paris in years.

nevertheless the city was one he knew intimately. London was great and all but Paris was his turf, where he did not have to constantly look over his shoulder and tussle for power. No one had enough power, nor the balls to dare him here and he revelled in it.

As much as he loved harry and wanted to show the omega where he had lived most of his adult and adolescent life, he did have an ulterior motive.

he stepped out of his car, pushing his shades into his hair he was able to take a good look at his destination. it was a quaint unassuming thing. it was impossible to believe that one of the most dangerous men in Europe lived in it. Then again Sirius black was anything but conventional. Waving of his men, he knocked politely on the door.

When the shorter alpha opened up after what seemed like hours, he looked anything but pleased to see him.

"Malfoy," Sirius snarled, lip curled, " To what do I owe the displeasure?"

While taking care of Harry had lifted him in the eyes of the estranged black, that didn't change the fact that Sirius believed him to be the spawn of the devil himself.

Draco bowed his head in greeting, "Ever the delight to be in your presence," Draco said chuckling, "I think we both know why I am here."

Sirius frowned, nose wrinkling in distaste but nevertheless moved aside to let the younger alpha in.

Their home was warm, that was the first thing Draco noticed. When you imagined a warm home then this was it. The whole place seemed to have the repeating theme of red, browns and gold, the colours of the Gryffindor house. Draco snorted, he hadn't gone to Hogwarts. His father found the management absolutely repulsive, claiming that the school had fallen from grace and so instead he has attended Durmstrang.

He did know Harry went to Hogwarts albeit off and on during his fifth and sixth year due to obvious reasons. Draco was sure it would delight Sirius to know that his godson was also a Gryffindor.

He respectfully took a seat in the couch and observed as Sirius did the same opposite to him. They stared in silence for awhile before Draco cleared his throat.

"It seemed you left some things out of the story you told me." Draco started twirling his rings in thought, "Such as the fact that the Potters were directly involved with and were active members of the Order of the Phoenix."

Sirius narrowed his eyes, but Draco could see a certain fear building behind those irises.

"And that Harry's parents deaths were no accident," Draco hissed, "They were killed in their home, shit dead by Riddle himself and would have gotten away with it if the cries of their child hadn't alerted the neighbours that something was wrong."

Draco leaned closer, resting his elbows on his knees. His eyes bared in on the older man like cut steel, no mercy at all, "But that's not all, the house was burned to the ground hours later with no evidence left behind, in fact as long as the government is concerned Lily and James never had a child."

Sirius swallowed and squared up his shoulders, "And so what do you want from me if you know everything?"

Draco stood up and began pacing the room slowly, "As much as I despise the old snake he is not stupid enough to do something so damning by himself when he has henchmen," He tossed his head this way and that as he spoke, "He was desperate. They had something he needed so badly he could not let it be fuddled by some idiot. What was it?"

Sirius felt his breath hitch in his throat. Draco stopped walking, his shoulder were tense and his hand had found it's was to the gun in his pocket. Sirius wasn't stupid. He knew the only reason Draco hadn't tried to torture information out of him was Harry.