Chapter 15

Harry had a quiet morning so far, as quiet as it could be when Pansy was around.

They were woken up around 8AM by Harry's new bodyguard entail. After which Pansy had a shower in one of the spare bedrooms in the apartment, it was a discovery for Harry since he had only ever stayed in Draco's room.

Harry made them blueberry pancakes in Draco's very large and modern kitchen. After a bit of questioning they were informed that Draco did infact come in late last night and had already left for work yet again. With nothing left to do, they decided to spend the rest of the morning unpacking all the things Pansy had purchased the day before.

"Don't you think this is a bit presumptuous?" Harry asked a brow raised as Pansy herded him into yet another guest room, he was seriously questioning how large Draco's penthouse was at this point, where Crabbe and Goyle had dropped off all the bags.

Pansy sat him down on the bed and grabbed the nearest bag, "Honey I doubt Draco will let you out of his sight any time soon."

Harry didn't exactly believe that since he hadn't seen the blonde in over twenty four hours but he shrugged and watched as Pansy debated whether to arrange the clothes by brand or colour.

"Pansy," Harry asked after a while, "Do you know exactly why I am being hunted right now?"

Pansy paused, placing the shimmery top in her hand in her lap. She tapped her chin in thought, her lips pursed, "How do I explain this?"

"I'm sure you know about what exactly Draco does but  you don't understand how important he is," pansy started, toying with the material in her hands, "Draco may work for the Crown but he is not considered an ally like a family from the lightside, like let's say the Greengrass Family."

Harry did not really bother himself with the elite so he had no idea who Pansy was talking about but he just nodded.

"At the same time, Draco works as the police in the mafia, almost like the grim reaper. So he doesn't have any allies, not from the Court and definitely not from the Mafia."

Pansy's eyes glazed over, like she was seeing something Harry did not. Pansy was Draco's childhood best friend so of course she would know a lot about the blonde.

"A person like him has more power than you can imagine, enough to be a threat to the very engine that high society runs on," Pansy muttered, "The only way to gain that power is to either kill him, or become someone precious to him."

Harry bit his lip. Pansy snapped out of whatever trance she was in and clapped her hands excitedly, "Well you managed to do what they didn't and they are a little pissed."

Harry thought 'a little' was a sever understatement but said nothing. Instead, he picked up a pair of jeans and began folding them, to which Pansy scolded him because apparently there was a wrong way to fold his own clothes.

**************
Draco hummed as he walked into his home, a bouquet of rare orchids in one hand and a box of expensive chocolate in the other.

He was in a rather pleasant mood that definitely had nothing to do with every man who had ever violated Harry in any way being a rotting corpse in the ground. He dismissed the guards in front of the door who bowed as he walked in.

"Harry, I'm back!" He called out as he entered the living space.

Harry was in the living room, wrapped in a blanket like a burrito watching something on the television. Upon hearing Draco's voice, the omega perked and very nearly skipped to the older man, still wrapped in his blanket of course.

"Dray! Where the fuck have you been?" Harry asked eyeing the flowers and the chocolate with interest.

Draco hummed and presented the gifts to the younger boy, "Given the fact that you are going to be staying with me for a while, I thought it would be nice to get you something."

Harry narrowed his eyes but nonetheless accepted the present with a grateful smile. He marched back to the his spot in the couch and began picking at the chocolate.

"I know you were handling your business Draco, don't try to be coy with me," Harry sniffed as he finally managed to the heart shaped box to open to his will.

Draco was practically preening where he stood as he watched Harry pop chocolates into his mouth and humming in delight when the taste hit his tongue.

"Ah, I apologise Mon Cherie," draco said taking off his coat and his shoes.

Harry hummed in response, his eyes focused on whatever he was watching. Draco shook his head in fondness before heading to his room to change.

He emerged half an hour later, showered, hair free off gel and dressed in comfy pyjamas. Harry was still engrossed in his show. He did not notice the blonde taking a seat next to him and watching him with soft eyes.

Eventually the episode ended and Harry let out a disappointed sigh. It was only then he noticed his companion and he flushed deeply, snuggling into the soft material around him.

"Hi," he whispered meekly.

Draco chuckled lowly and threw an arm around the omega's shoulder, "Hello sweetheart."

Harry should have been used to the nicknames by now but it still always managed to catch him of guard.

"I see you are all settled in for your stay?" Draco teased, his hands beginning to run soothing circles into Harry's shoulder.

Harry squeaked and looked the other way, pointedly trying to avoid eye contact which only served to amuse Draco more.

"I'll stay until I find a new apartment." Harry answered, "So be patient with me."

Disappointed sliced through the blonde but he said nothing. He knew that whatever this arrangement was was only temporary. He had to keep reminding himself that Harry wasn't officially his boyfriend yet. Shaking all negative thoughts free, Draco decided to enjoy the time he did have with Harry.

"I went to your apartment today," Draco said conversationally, "I had the men put the belongings that weren't wrecked in boxes. You can check over them to see what you want to keep."

Harry paused. Part of him had forgotten what exactly lead to him staying at Draco's place. The incident from two days ago seemed so far away and unreal. He turned back to the alpha who had a cheeky grin on his face.

"Hmmm, thank you Dray, really, I don't know how I'm going to repay you..." Harry said smiling softly.

Draco felt like Harry was attacking him on purpose. A pleasant blush flushed his pale cheeks pink.

"There's not need to repay me, " Draco finally said, "Your company is well worth it all."

Harry smiled and lunged himself at the blonde, wrapping the older man in a tight hug.

Draco, slightly stunned by the omega's actions, slowly wrapped his own arms around the smaller's waist. A full body shudder of relief ran through his bones and he buried his nose into Harry's neck.

"Thank you." Was whispered into his ears.

And done!

We all need fluff for our hearts🤧
Draco's love language is definitely gifts and words of affirmation while Harry's is physical touch and time together... I will die on this hill. Also can we talk about Red, White and Royal Blue? I am not recovering at the speed I should from that thing😭😭😭

Do NoT ForGet To FeEd The AUTHOR!!!

Comments are meals and votes are motivation.

If the author starves, no more stories for you.

Lotsa kissu 💋
Alenny13