Favorite Slipup

By Itgworl_

Her pain comes with a price! More

Alert!!!
CharactersπŸ«‚
1
2
3
4
5
5.5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
22.5
23
24
24.5
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
31.5
32
33
34
35
36
36.5
37
38
38.5
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
64.5
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
72.5
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
Emergency!

84

422 18 0
By Itgworl_

I stood up and walked over to the bassinet and he was sound asleep.

"You okay?" Amil spoke softly.

"I am fine. Are you okay?" She nodded.

"My coochie hurts." She shrugged. "What if my coochie is loose?"

"It's not going to be baby, you are a women. This is y'all super power."

"Will you cheat on me if it is?"

"No. Because I love you past sex. I love you so much I can't even fathom the thought of living without you so I am never going to give you a reason to leave." I expressed and she smiled.

"So you tell me if to big booty dark skins with a pretty face walk up to you and ask for the D, you wouldn't do it?"

"Mmm."

"Ou I knew it!" She groaned and we laughed.

"Seriously, no. I wouldn't. You the only big booty darkskin I need."

"I remember when we were having a game night a couple years ago and they ask everyone what their type was and you started explaining it in detail because you were drunk. But now that I know how you act when you're drunk, you were definitely drunk. Sicilia was very upset. I was cracking the fuck up. Me and Macy were dying at her face like how could you!" We laughed.

"She wasn't my type. She knew that."

"She was fuming, I was dying I was 21 that year and that was the first year we ever spoke."

"Yeah, I didn't know who the hell you were. I started to realize you and Gia were together a lot but the crazy part is I knew your mom have two kids, that is crazy. I was working so much that I didn't even realize and we lived right next to each other."

"I never knew what you looked like expect from when it was her 18th birthday and I was drunk as fuck and I wanted you to notice me so bad. Then she was like that's my dad. Crushed my heart."

"Really?"

"Yea."

"I saw you. I didn't know who you were. You were all quiet, if I would met you back then we wouldn't be together."

"You think so?"

"I know so, I mean it's no difference but it's a big difference. If I met you while you were that young... no. I would never ever look at you the way I do." 

"Never?"

"Never."

"I told her I was going o fuck you to get back at my ex and she was so excited and then I pointed you out and her face dropped." I laughed. "Then you already made it very clear you weren't happy. Ou babe you talk too much." We laughed. "Come on." She scooted over and I laid down carefully.

"I caught her cheating like 3 days before that shit, I was over everything. I had no respect for her."

"I can't believe she cheated on you, you look like this, you talk like this, you walk like this and you fuck the way you do. What the fuck was her problem?" I laughed at her words. "But thank you she did because here we are."

"We just weren't connected. You and I clicked instantly, I couldn't stay away from you and you couldn't stay away from me. No matter how hard you tried you came back. I just waited for you. I let you make the decision. But everytime you through that pussy at me I fucked your brains out just to let you know who I was. I was never going to leave you alone. Never."

"You are crazy."

"I love you, I loved you. I wasn't playing and I was tired of putting myself to the side. I wanted and I need you like the blood running through my veins. You make me feel so electrified. You added so much to my life and you take what ever you need and it is not all of me. You pour just as much as I do so I never feel drained. I am so happy with you baby. Seriously. The happiest I have ever been in my life." I stared in her beautiful brown eyes. "I love you so much. Thank you... for everything, thank you for loving me. You were the first and only person that made me feel love and understand love. So many emotions come with it. Everyday it flows from you mouth, your body, you energy, your spirit. It's undeniable and I feel it no matter where I am at. Even when you at mad at me. I never have to worry but we are both willing to talk to get happy again as soon as possible. You are petty sometimes." She laughed. "You be pissing me off."

"Well stop acting fake nonchalant and I won't act out." She shrugged and I couldn't help but realize how beautiful she is.

I love the slow reveal of her teeth when she smiled. She had the biggest smile but it unveiled slowly. The dimples and the sound of her small laughed. Everything about her was amazing and eyes catching. I love this girl so much.

"Baby you are zoning out and I am speaking with you." I snapped out my trance.

"I am sorry. What did you say?"

"I found a house in the community. It is down the road from my moms house and it have a guest house which Lamarcus can stay in and the guest house has four rooms and the bedrooms."

"Damn, how big is the main house?"

"Stop." She laughed. "I want him to being to get the kids and out house is 6 bedroom and 6 and half baths. The new house behind my mom that you were talking about, I love it. The squared footage of the house is 6,890. It is huge. But I like it because it is one level and the pool only goes to 5 feet and we have a big back yard. We can do some many family nights and everything. It's is 3.5 million." I nodded.

"That is good." She laughed. "Then if you renovate the house that's probably going to be another 500,000. It depends on what you get but it is really up to you? This is our forever home so make great decisions, even selfish decisions. Make it a home for us and our kids, Gia needs a personal room too."

" me, and her were already talking about it. She helped me pick the house and she already claimed her room. I want to renovate our bathroom and  the kitchen, and I kind of want to renovate the living room and the dining room just bigger windows, ceiling to floor windows. Open up the kitchen, big windows and I want a landscaper to do our backyard because I don't know what I would do with it because it's big. Interior designer, I used to go to school with  Becky and I would have her help. Your office and mine. I definitely need work with this one of the rooms. Please remove the wall and make it a window room like the one at the house." He nodded.

"Yeah I like it. I like your ideas."

"You sure? It is your home to baby."

"Where ever you are is my home. As long as you are happy and healthy, I am fine. I do want a theater and gym and games. Probably can dissect the basement into smaller homes and have like different activities in them. That would be cool for the kids."

"So with that being said how much many hours will you be packing on?" She asked and I could already tell she didn't want me to work.

"I am off until you are okay with me going back. I got the money and the money is going to replace its self passively. I am here."

"Don't say it and then I wake up and your gone every day."

"I swear on my dead mothers grave."  I reassured.

"Baby I don't like when I wake up and you aren't there." She sighed. "I hate it."

"I am sorry why didn't you say anything." She shrugged.

"I don't know why I am about to cry." She sighed and covered her face. "I don't know, I just didn't wanna stress you out and then my mom made a statement about me being different from her. Me being able to communicate and speak my mind, and I wasn't doing that... It just seemed as if I was doing that and that really open my eyes. I just didn't want to stress you out, I know you've been piling on work to get things situated before the baby got here. I didn't want to be a hound on your back. I don't wanna cry because it's so dramatic."

"No it's not, talk to me. Don't dismiss your own feelings. You feel how you feel, I should've known. I couldn't imagine walking up everyday and you not being there. It's my favorite part of waking up."

"Exactly."

"I apologize, I should've thought that way on your part to."

"I hate crying."

"You should cry more, relieve so of your stress. You would have less mental breaks or sad days. Live in your emotions baby, just for a little while because you can't afford not being mentally there now. You have a kid." She nodded. "Show him it's is okay for mommy to feel."

"No arguing infront of him." She stated.

"We don't argue now. You think we are going to argue?" I asked sincerely.

" no but I just also feel like I really relationship hits a rough patch and God for bid we do however if we do not in front of him."

" I think our rough patch was when we first got together. that was the hardest shit I have ever been through in my life and I've been through a lot of shit, but loving someone who was scared to love you back is a different thing. I don't think we would ever go through another rough patch because during that time, we became friends and we learned each other, and we talked about values and morals and respect. The things we want out of life, and how we want to raise our future kids and things like that. We have a true understanding of each other. Only thing we really have disagreements about our little petty things. You are crazy." We laughed.

"No I am not. I will be though. I can get crazy if you want me to. You are crazy, you remember when you popped up at my house?"

"Oh yeah, don't bring that shit up before I get pissed off again, I know you had some nigga in there." She laughed.

"I did. I told you that. you asked me why couldn't you come in, I said one, because your daughter is here and two... because I have somebody here with me."

" that's not saying oh, I'm fucking some nigga. It could've been anybody, I mean it makes sense to assume it was a guy, but that shit would've broke my heart."

"Awe baby."

"Who was it?"

"Dave."

"Ew." She burst into laughter. "That is disgusting."

"What? How? At that time we only had sex twice and it was the second day we were messing around. You heard Gid talking about it to her mom and your mad ass ran to my house. Now I know why you did that shit. It make sense and then you got mad because I blocked you. You were tripping."

" I can't believe you fucked somebody else."

"I only fuck three other guys. Antwan, didn't like it but it was bearable. Kaleb, it was amazing at the time... we were young and he took my virginity. David, it was for revenge and I feel like that is why the first time was so amazing because it was so liberating and I just like the feeling of doing something bad. After a while, the excitement died down completely, then it was just so much going on and the disconnect started and I didn't want him anymore because... of his at home situation and you. then it was Joshua..." she giggled and I laughed.

it made me so happy to hear her talk about the things that I do that satisfy her. It makes me want to do that shit again and again. It feeds my ego, just enough, but it doesn't blow up my head. Hearing feedback from her is such an amazing feeling.

"Joshua, he was revenge to but I fucked up. I knew it. I swear I did. Soon as he stuck dick in me and I felt this feeling. I knew- he fuck the dog shit out of me. I went home and called my sister and I had to tell her I love him. That shit was lethal. I was like damn and then- just damn. I gotta tell you that story another day because it's on going. Just know, I ain't never coming up off him and after this six weeks up, I want the dick. Immediately."

"Two months."

"What?" She frowned and I laughed.

"Two months just to really make sure you are good." She shook her head.

"I knew I should've fuck you when you got home." I laughed.

"Girl..."

"Baby." She kissed me softly.

"Why are you doing this and you know we can't have sex." I issued her.

"Mhm."

"Uhnt uhn." I pushed her back softly and she laughed. "You are sick."

"I know." She stared at me and her eyes were begging for the dick.

"Let me get up." I shook my head and she laughed.

"I am sorry baby I can't help it. I am done, come sleep before he wakes up again."

"Ky'son..."

"Don't do that." She laughed. "Come baby."

"Stop."

"What?"

"Amillion Ramirez, stop."

"Ou... that actually sound stupid together." We laughed. "My name is disgusting, Amillion... I hate it." We laughed.

"Well Amil Ramirez."

"Better... a lot better. Stop playing and come on."

We heard a small cry and looked at eachother and she flopped back and she acted like she was sleep and we laughed.

"Stop playing."

He full on started crying and I walked over to him and picked him up.

"Hey Dubbie." 

"Dubbie is cute baby." She walked up behind me. "Hey cutie, you look just like me. Oh my gosh, that mean you will like like daddy we when you grow up. Those beautiful eyes."

"He has your eyes, he look like Lamarcus."

"Yeah, me and my mom said the same, she said me and Lamarcus look like her."

"Y'all look just alike so it makes sense."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 406 15
𝖠 𝖣𝖺𝗏𝖾 π–€π–Ίπ—Œπ— π–₯𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼.....................
42.4K 1.2K 14
Read To Find Out.❀❀
293K 8.9K 35
Just have to find out πŸ˜‰
9.8K 657 15
Love ! sex ! drama ! .....Mature audience only !