21

"Can we talk?" Gia finally spoke up

I am not going to lie, moving is such a long process, especially when you already have clothes and furniture with you. I thought this shit would've been done by now.

"What?"

" I know I did do some very fucked up shit to you. I sincerely apologize. I wish I never did it and I have been dying to tell you and the way that I told you was not how I wanted to tell you."

" how many times?"

"Once." She sighed. " it wasn't even good, even if it was, I was planning on never seeing him in that way again."

" Where did you guys do it? Matter, if it just tell me all of it."

" well, you were in Florida visiting Kaleb. Oh my gosh- I am going to cry." She fanned her face.  " anyway, you went to Florida and I was working at the strip club and he came in there. He was a big Tipper. He gave me so much money and I'm not gonna lie that did impress me. He paid for a private room and at first I was totally against it and then my supervisor told me that I had to do it because he paid. I didn't understand why he pick me out of all people and it scared the shit out of me. Because I was just doing my job and I know that it would hurt you either way."

" well, honestly we probably could've worked past it, you were doing your job, I would've had a problem with him and only him because you can't not do your job. But proceed." She nodded.

" OK so I went into the private room and I did the dance and he was still Tippin me, and that is the night that I brought home about 7K just off of him." I raise my eyebrows.

" so you let me go out and celebrate with you on money that you got it from my nigga." I closed my eyes and sat in the moment and try not to be hurt the fuck up. "Mhm."

"You got the best pussy."  "Fuck my wife."  "This is your dick baby."

Joshua's voice played in my head, and I crossed my legs.

" I spent it on you because I felt horrible."

"Okay." I just let the memories flash in and out of my head

" OK but back to the story, he pulled me down on his lap, and I could felt his..." I motion for her to spit it out. " His dick and he grinded on me and I did get turned it on. And we sex."

I cringed.

"Okay." I shot her a smile. "Where did y'all have sex?"

"In my room."

In my house.

"Okay." I sighed and smiled. "That is good." I got up.

I gotta fuck Dave, in this house. I know what you're going to say, I don't need to use my vagina to get back at her. I want her to suffer in the worst way. I want to them both to suffer in the worst way. He's going to get his I can promise you that. I am going to do what I wanna do with my body and this is what I want to do. i'm going to fuck him while she's in the house and I'm going to yell at the top of my lungs.