31.5

"I don't give a fuck tho

"I don't give a fuck tho. This shit is way too much, old ass bitch. And if she called me a little girl one more on, I am going to fuck the shit out of that nigga." I paced back and fore.

"Where is Dave?"

" he said that he was on his way, but really, I'm mad at him too, so you don't need to come over here. This has been going on for three days. Please bitch, don't she got to take care of her kids or something."

" I keep telling you just go fuck up Gia. Matter-of-fact every time she say something to you I will punch Gia's ass. I promise."

My phone started ringing and I answered.

"Yeah."

"Is this Amil?"

"Who is this?"

" The one and only." I laughed at her corny ass.

" how did you get my number?"

" don't worry about how I got your number, I got your address too boo. That's what I call to talk about."

" OK so what that mean? What do you wanna do? Because at this point you are boring me. You have been doing this for three days straight. Every time I pay your ass that you find something else to do. You are weird as fuck."

" bitch don't worry about what I'm gonna do but when I don't I have a big problem if you don't leave my nigga alone."

" Girl you guys are not together, every time I ask you if y'all are in a relationship, you beat around the question. You are better off just tell me that you guys were together. You are so fucking pressed."

" this all be over if you just leave my nigga alone."

" i'm not coming up off him so it's next. You post to me on your Instagram, trying to be funny and got your ass cursed the fuck out. The only thing you did is give me more traction than I already had. Nobody is worried about that shit. They all think you're fucking delusional. That's why you keep posting shit and taking it down. You might need to invest in getting a job because you have too much time on your hands."

" you are a little ass girl, all of this shit is for clout."

" I am not a little ass girl, I can promise you I have way more going from myself than you. I am about to be 25, bitch and I made something of myself. I come from a very wealthy family I do not need shit from you or him. You're talking to a registered nurse, two years out of school. Already secured a job, already secured a bag bitch on top of the money that I had before all of this. I live good, look, good, smell good, and eat good that's exactly why that nigga can't leave me alone."

" you are a fucking side chick and you are talking like you're more than that."

" you guys are not even together."

" how are you gonna tell me I lay with a nigga every night."

" You have been with him since 2015 because of a pregnancy slip up. You should want more for yourself. It's been seven years and the only thing you got was two kids and a wet ass."