51

"No for real though

"No for real though..." I laughed softly.

"For real what? You don't know shit about that." Josh laughed.

"Your daughter told me A food stamp is money for food, her boyfriend was telling her he got some for sell." I shrugged. "I wanna see a food stamp."

"It's like a card. Like a debt card." Josh explained.

"Can you use it on regular stuff?"

"Cold foods only I believe." My mom added.

Today everybody is just chilling. Nobody is really planning to do anything. So we all ended up at my mom's house. Madison and Lamarcus are on their way. we promise that we would be on our best behavior. This is deeper than just our own personal problems. My mom and her kids have to get it together. And I know she can do it because she did it with me and it's like the more I learn about my mom the more I can respect her as a woman and not just make her out to only be my mom. She is a whole human being, and the more she tells me the more she's not afraid to show me her personality. I definitely get my personality from her. She is so silly, goofy and funny, but she does not take no bullshit. I can definitely say that's where we are similar and I look exactly like her just With a chubbier face.

"He doesn't understand sign." I looked at Josh. "He knows a couple of things, show us." He shook his head.

"No." He chuckled and kept rubbing his fingers through my hair and I leaned up off of him. "What did I do?" They laughed.

"Nothing." I laughed softly. "Show us, we are not going to judge you, at least you are taking the initiative to learn something."

" exactly." My dad agreed. " Lamarcus refused to learn, now he gonna to sit here and be confused the whole time." We laughed.

"Okay." He sighed and I took his cup out his hand. "Be careful it's hot baby." He reach to for the cup carefully and just started to spot me.

"I got it, baby." I set it on the coaster. "Come on." I cheered him on and everybody laughed.

He looked so nervous.

"Drink, hungry, who, where, why, what, what are you doing?, I love you Amil, Macy." He signed back to back. "That's all I know Macy taught me the ABCs so I can spell her name." He said sitting back, and we laughed.

"That was great JoJo." My mom clapped.

"Thank you." He laughed softly.

"He was supposed to be teaching me, Spanish and return, but I haven't learned nothing yet."

"Porque cada vez que trato de enseñarte el culo, quieres tener sexo en lugar de aprender. No es mi culpa, es mojarte el coño, mierda..." he drug out.

"No puedo entenderte." My mom laughed and his mouth dropped.