81

"Joshua I am just- I am over it

"Joshua I am just- I am over it. Everybody is busy and I don't know. It's just so sad because how I feel is how I am going to feel for the rest of my life. Justice went to the hospital with me on Monday so she knows the gender. She said she will just do a small gender with us four. Just get a cake and we can cut it and stuff. I am actually so excited about it." I kissed his chest and I watched him slowly fall asleep.

"Don't hold grudges."

"I can help it. Did you ever cheat on me?"

"No." He she shook his head softly.

"Just checking." He nodded.

"You are my everything. I only need you baby. You and my cute baby."

"I have to go to this ceremony thing with Justice. I have to find a dress."

"You dressing up?"

"Yeah, it's one of her school events. Educated people around and stuff. I wanna dress to empress." He nodded. "I love you."

"I love you more. What time do you have to go?"

"Two."

"Have to go do a quick errand at like twelve." I kissed him.

"Do you want me to shut up so you can sleep."

"No, I am listening."

"I don't really have anything to say." He laughed softly.

"Then let's go to sleep baby." He pulled me close. "I love you."

"I love you too."

***

"So do you really like him or you wanna fuck?" We laughed.

"That was the plan at first and now we are passed that."

"Y'all fucked?" I snapped my head in her direction.

"No. No... we just- We talk and we actually talk about real shit. We can be truthful and not mask up. I can call him with my problems and he listens. He doesn't make me feel horrible for being upset. He actually lets me know that my feelings and emotions are normal and if he can fix them he does. He is so amazing. He asked my boundaries and I told him and he respects them. He is so cool and funny and fun. He has a lot of new energy and he is some what in-tuned with himself and everything and everyone around him." I watched as she got lost in her own words.

This... this is what Lamarcus needs. Someone who true wants him. All of him.

"Yeah." She sighed and a smile appeared her face. "Look at you."

"Oh my gosh!" She squealed. "Stop. It's only been a month. I can't. I cannot go all delulu." I laughed.

"I will feel him out for you and I will tell you."