33

"What are you thinking about?" Macy laughed

"Nothing." I returned the laugh.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I shrugged.

"I always smile around you."

"Cute... but no." I laughed.

" it's nothing. I'm just happy to be back in Vegas." We pulled up to the hotel and we hopped and I rushed in side and he was standing there on the phone and I walked up to him and him.

"Yeah, she can't take all my shit. She didn't work for any of the shit. It's in the prenup." I tapped him and he turned around with a mugged and he instantly started cheesing and he ran his hand down my hair and rested his hand on my cheek and ran his thumb against my lip.

"Hey baby." I whispered and he just stared at me.

" Spousal support was always going to happen. I can't leave her to struggle. that is never my intentions, I would never want to fuck up her life. I'm may not be in love with her, but she is the mother of my child." He pulled me into a hug and it felt like I was in my heaven. " Henry, the goal is not to destroy her neither is it to strip her life away from her. I know you're used to those type of cases, but this isn't the case. We both decided that this will be the best option for both of us. She just ask for the house and spousal support and I can do that. Yeah this is a mutual agreement. She doesn't wanna be with me either. Listen Henry, we can finish this conversation later. Okay. You have a great evening as well." He hung up and he wrapped both of his arm around me and squeezed me.

"I missed you so much."

"Really?" He asked and I pulled back and looked up at him and he kissed me.

"Yes, actually." he started kissing me all over my face, and I just loved every second of it.

"I missed you too." He pecked my lips a couple of time.

" Sorry to break up the lovefest, but hey Joshua." Macy pushed him back and he laughed.

"Hey Macy." He hugged her. " I miss you too."

" That's bullshit, and we both know it." He laughed.

" I did miss you because I know if you are around, she's not too far behind. Plus you are funny." She rolled her eyes.

"Blah blah blah... so about the shopping thing. How much you trying cough up."

"How much you wanna spend?"

"A disrespectful amount of coins." He laughed.

" well, I guess I'm spending a disrespectful amount of coins." He mocked her and she squealed.

"That is my favorite type of coin." He ruffled her hair.

"Cute." He laughed. "Come on we got dinner reservations."