48

"Stop yelling, what are you going for?" Josh asked over the phone

" stop telling me to stop yelling, I'm not yelling. I'm telling you that I'm not yelling and you keep saying that I'm yelling."

" if I'm listening to you fucking talk and you're yelling and I'm telling you that you're yelling how the fuck are you gonna tell me that you're not yelling."

" I don't know you stupid fuck." I yelled. "That's yelling."

"Amil." He sighed loudly. " hey, I'm not arguing with you about some shit that don't got shit to do with me. You always want to argue with me when my daughter do something. I don't talk to her ass, I don't tell her to do that shit. Y'all argue back-and-forth and you expect me to go choke her ass up. I'm not doing that shit. That's the end of that."

" OK but when I tell you certain shit is for you to check it so I don't have to keep beating her fucking ass. Now, if I start being a bitch ass every time she say something then you're going to start feeling away."

" your problems was before I even fucking met you. Your problems go way back. I don't have shit to do with what the fuck y'all got going on. Do you want me to fix problems and I don't talk to her ass. I'm not stepping to her behind you just leave the shit alone."

" OK well, you don't have to step behind me. You don't have to. I'll find somebody else to do it."

" Emile, I cannot do what you want me to do. Y'all are both grown. What the fuck I am I going beat- first of all even if she was a little kid and she would step in to you, we would handle it differently. I'm not beating on my daughter for no female."

" I'm not asking you to be our I'm asking you to ask her to relax. But obviously you cannot do that so like I said before I will find somebody who will."

" stop saying that shit, I am dead ass serious. Stop fucking seeing this shit." He snapped. " do not play with me."

"Fuck you and your daughter, I said what I said. I will find somebody who will thank you management." I hung up.

right now I am going over to my mom's house. She invited me over because she said she wanted to talk so I am on my way now.

fuck him and his daughter. She keeps doing little shit and I want to start being more respectful of the fact that that is the daughter. But if he cannot at least try to control her, then me being respectful is not gonna work. I don't want to keep fighting the bitch because the bitch can't fight. It's not a challenge, I feel like a fucking loser in a bully to keep fighting this bitch. But she's not gonna keep disrespecting me and antagonizing me. That's all I want him to understand. I am not axing him to put his hands on her or yell at her. I am just axing him to ask her to relax, but it's given I'm gonna have to just not handle things maturely, I'm gonna have to beat the fuck out this bitch over and over and over again.