10

"David you are so invested in my business

"David you are so invested in my business." Amil laughed softly.

i'm not gonna lie, I've been talking to her so much over this past month or so. I feel like she sets the foundation for my day. she is such a cool girl, her vibe is everything. Even the times where I have to wake up and get straight to work I make time to talk to her. I don't know what's attracting me to her but I fuck with it. She be stressing me the fuck out though. We've been talking for months and she hasn't asked for money yet. I feel like she is a really genuine and cool person. Even if we are just friends, which I would prefer she is so dope.

" I'm not invested in your life, but it is interesting."

" no it's not really, I don't really go to shit or do shit. Are used to be a fucking workaholic that's about it. But that was because my living situation was uncomfortable. When you uncomfortable the best thing to do is chase money."

" talk that shit." I pulled from my blunt.

" I think I should move."

" Where would you move?"

" I would stay in Philly or go to Houston, but for my first house on my own, I would prefer to live in Philly."

" shit, my first crib on my own was in Jersey. The house that I'm staying at now. Then I move my parents, and then, my brother and then my baby mom and you know how that went."

" where do you live in Jersey?"

"Alpine." * not his real address.*

"My parents live-"

" I know they live around the corner from me. Your parents get money, they live in the house that I wanted. $7 million. The yearly taxes on their house is ridiculous." I shrugged.

" so that is why you got there so fast, I thought you were Feenin for some pussy. I'm like that boy speeding down the highway." I laughed.

" nobody was Feenin for shit, her brain is crazy though. Everything else is just like every other female that is experience. Her tricks are old." She laughed.

"Am I your only friend or something?"

" no, you got a problem with talking to me or something?"

" no, it was just a question. You talk to me a lot and when you're not talking to me you're texting me to get me to answer the phone. You are crazy a little bit."

" I feel like right now in my life I got so much extra time to spare and most of the time I'll be at the house with my kids and you don't really be doing shit now before you were working more but it slowed down. so I wanna call you."

"I am sleepy."

"I know I can hear it in your voice." I checked the time to see if it was anytime closer to picking Kiari up from school.