Kiss me, you fool!

By Natiatin

Hello! This is my little series called Kiss me, You Fool! Come in, and enjoy! We have a wide selection of VER... More

A Repertoire
Kiss me Deeply
Kiss me Awkwardly
Kiss me Goodbye
Kiss my Head
Kiss me Distracted
Kiss my Tears
Kiss me Whispering
Kiss me Accidentally
Kiss me Sweaty
Kiss and Lick me
Kiss me in the Dark
Kiss me in a Knock-out
Kiss and Blow me
Kiss me Eventually
Kiss me Yummy
Kiss me Raining
Kiss me Goodnight
Kiss me Tippy toed
Kiss me under my Umbrella
Kiss me Shockingly
Kiss me Just Because
Kiss me Scattered
Kiss me Chaste
Kiss her, You Fool!

Kiss me with Permission

121 6 4
By Natiatin

Prompt:  "One person stopping a kiss to ask "Do you want to do this?", only to have the other person answer with a deeper, more passionate kiss."

Pair: Eustass KidxReader(Mentions of LawxReader)
Relationship: not established but goddamn
Word count: 2272

(A/N: I swear I don't have a favorite >.>)

~*~

It hurt.

"(Y/N)-ya? You're not supposed to be here."

It was the feeling of superiority that really made your blood boil.

You didn't want to remember this again, you had to make yourself busy.

So was the life of a blacksmith. Your current job was serve as aid to the infamous Eustass Kid. Evil as he may look he was, by far, the most loyal friend you could ever have. You've known him well for the majority of your adult life and have been through good & worse with him. You can even go as far as to say that you'd be attracted to the man. He was beautiful in his own brutal ways and he knew not to give a royal shit about anything anyone said about him. Recently he needed help with a few things involving a blacksmith. He gave you a space to work and you provided him with masterpieces.

You were currently on route to travel across the new world. But things happened along the way.

You had involved yourself with the Heart pirates for some time. But things went south after a while.

"Is that your girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"Oh Law, you're so bad~ you should ask if she'll join us."

God, how you hated that night.

You were betrayed.

You were stabbed in the back.

You were insulted to your face, all while Trafalgar D. Water Law watched.

The way your heart didn't break that night was outstanding, you were surprised of how stony it turned as you turned your heel, picked up your things and left the room silently.

Not giving the cockwarmer Law was using any more attention as you calmly paid for the room he was staying at.

The room you paid for.

The room YOU booked for you and LAW.

But now you had to go back to the task at hand.

You couldn't get distracted.

You could cut your finger. Although you could always burn the nub, it would only hurt for a little while.

"Miss (Y/N)? Master Kid is looking for you."

"I'll be right there, Heat. Let me just cool this off and I'll go."

As you told, so you did.

You cooled down the dagger you were working on. Well, dagger for your employer, a short sword in your hands.

After you were done inspecting and polished it nicely- you placed it on its scabbard that you so lovingly made for it and made your way to the captain of this ship.

Presentable as always and not a hair out of place.

You made sure you didn't smell like the iron you smelt.

Law didn't like the smell, so you figured no one would like the smell.

Carefully you knocked in his door once you noticed you were in-front of it, time apparently flies by faster when you're thinking.

"I'm busy."

"Captain, it's (Y/N)."

The way that lock turned was the faster than a Sea-king eating its fill.

You calmly walked in and sighed. This place was your favorite place.

His workshop.

You thought it was beautiful.

"Did'ya finish the dagger?"

You didn't need to speak as you produced the scabbard you carefully tied to your waist for transport.

It was charcoal black with little details and lines rolling up to its hilt. The base was carefully wrapped in leather and black pine pitch glue. Not enough to dye the animal hide but enough to sustain heavy wear and tear. You didn't think it needed gems to decorate it so you opted on adding silver and slips of gold here and there to make it presentable along the blade. The sharpness it had could easily cut a pig (or a man)'s head clean off.

Simple.

Deadly.

Beautiful.

That's what you had considered the weapon you had just given your captain.

You gave him the blade with care and waited for his reaction. It was your favorite part, you've come to admit.

He looked like he had just gotten a present.

A very sharp, man-killing present.

"Fuckin' pretty. Your work is always so Fuckin' pretty."

You didn't know if he was mad it was pretty or not. You just worked with what you could at the moment.

"We're docking in a few hours. You should come down with us and get a beer with me, Mouse."

The nervous palpitations came back for a second.

"Will other crews be joining us?"

"Not that I'm aware."

You could almost sigh in relief. But you shouldn't, you wouldn't want to worry the captain of this ship with your unnecessary problems. You had bid your goodbyes and went back to your dark corner.

As the hours passed, you were politely escorted out of the ship by Killer, who seemed a bit excited for this island. Apparently the pasta dishes are sublime and that you had to try them before you all left.

You put it in the back burner for now.

You decided you could join the females of the crew on their shopping spree.

Hip, Dive, Quincy and Emma have always treated you as their friend. It was nicer when House and Hop came along, truthfully. You did enjoy the small moments you had with the ladies of this ship. Made things more bearable as you went through the motions of daily life again.

Everything was going fantastic until nighttime came. 

You had gone to the ship to freshen up and then went back down to town. You had opted to wear a skater dress with long sleeves and a cute buttoned up collar that went up to your neck with a cute lace. Not exactly the same aesthetic as the rest of the crew but you felt like you wanted to be pretty for tonight.

Especially if the captain was treating you to a drink. Everything was going well,  even went to entered the high-end pub and mosey your way through the throng of people to where Eustass "Captain" Kid was sitting down and enjoying his fill.

"There she is! The Metal Lady!" You heard the crew squeal and cheer, regaling them a smile from your face. You were happy to hear that your captain had saved you a spot next to him, so generous.

"Here ya go, Mouse." Eustass Kid said as he handed you a tall pint, filled to the brim with a golden liquid you knocked back a little too quickly. But that's okay, he was making sure more was coming your way. The more you drank, the more you laughed and smiled.

And the captain was enjoying watching you smile.

Everything was well, until you found that another crew walked in.

With Trafalgar D. Water Law.

And his "friend" from last time.

Your stomach twisted as you looked back at Eustass and he seemed to understand after putting two and two together.

"Eyes on me, okay?"

You nodded. Feeling the horrible crippling feeling climb up your throat again. You felt him grasp your thigh with his hand and almost squeaked as you felt him squeeze the soft muscle. Eyes on him and focusing on Eustass' conversation, all the while his thumb pressed gently against your thigh and had you pressed to his side.

You had gone unnoticed for the majority of the night, only to politely ask the captain if you could be excused and went to the bathroom.

"Fancy seeing you here, (L/N). Trying to be sloppy seconds?" You heard her squeal, you whipped your head to the bathroom entrance and let a shaky sigh exit your mouth as you just ignored her. As best as you could.

"You know, he felt bad when he was fucking me. Said that he was doing a big mistake while he rammed his dick down my throat. By the time he put it in my ass, he forgot your name, his name, my name and just kept on fucking me until he was spent."

You could hear the torture spewing from her voice to your head. The tears were coming back up again and you had enough, walking your way out of the bathroom.

Only so you'd bump into someone.

Someone you've been trying to avoid.

"(Y/N)-ya?" That was it. You felt your throat dry and it was hard to swallow.

"(Y/N)-ya, you look like you're about to faint. Let me help yo-"

"DON'T. Touch. Me." You hissed, the tears spilling down your face as you tried to push Law out of the way, only to be caged by the harpy he was so busy jamming his tongue into.

"(Y/N)-ya, please let me help." You saw how his hand go to your arm and you just swatted him off.

"Don't fucking touch me, Law."

"I missed you." You heard his desperate attempt to immobilize you. "Please, let me help you."

You weren't prepared for this. You felt the dam breaking apart until someone ripped Law from your line of vision and pulled you to them.

"She said don't touch her, shit-doctor."

"Fuck off, Eustass-Ya."

You were a whimpering mess.

"Maybe I will. With MY-."

You felt the world go mute & spin for a moment. From the brightly lit pub now you were treated with the dark starry sky of outside. Noises were distant at this point.

You don't even recall walking.

It took you a few seconds to figure out you were being carried away.

"We're going back to the ship. Don't interrupt me unless someone is dying."

"Aye aye, Captain."

The way to somewhere was quiet. The world had a loud white noise quality to it and you were dazed, looking how the sky changed from starry, to filled with mast, rope and sails, and, eventually, wood.

"Here we go, Mousey." You heard Eustass say as he dropped you in the softest bed in all the ship.

His bed.

"I'm taking these off." You felt him fiddle with your shoes and the hem of your dress. "Sit up a moment; dress is coming off, too." You complied. It wouldn't be the first time he saw you partially naked. He worked you out of  your dress silently and you were thankful you had a comfortable underwear on. You were even more thankful for him to give you an oversized shirt for you to cover yourself.

He smelled so good when you took a breath from the garment. This man, no matter what  he did or what he was working on, always smelled good.

"I'm sorry." You mumbled, earning a grunt from your captain as he undressed himself, detaching his arm as to not hurt you while he made himself comfortable for the bed.

"There's a bottle of the good stuff on that drawer." You heard him mumble as you rummaged and found a bottle of whiskey, aged to perfection. You handed him the spirit and waited for him to take a swig, thankfully grabbing the bottle back and taking a swig of your own.

"Want to talk about it or do you wanna fuck around?"

You didn't know how to answer his question so you just kept drinking. He looked at you from his position and silently asked for the bottle back. Taking a swig and fill his mouth with the bitterness of the spirit.

"Can I try something?"

"Sure can do, Mouse." He mumbled, closing his eyes briefly as he let you do as you wished. He wasn't expecting your hands on his face.

"That's uncharted territory you got there, (Y/N)." He whispered, you didn't care at the moment.

You were sad and officially not sober.

You deserved to try new things. Even if those new things involved the face beneath you.

"I know." You said as you pressed your lips against his skin. The scars that he had were beautiful and you'd been curious about how they felt against your lips. You felt a breathy sigh coming from Kid and waited a moment. Trying to figure out if to keep going. When you didn't see any discomfort, you pressed your lips against his fully.

You don't know what possessed you but you kept on pressing your lips against his, again and again, feeling the tears bubble up in your chest.

"Wait- Mouse. Wait." You heard him say and gave him the space he needed. He might've been a little overwhelmed by the fact it was you kissing him so suddenly.

"Do you want to do this?" He whispered, hand now on the side of your face, thumbing away a stray tear as you nodded, going down to capture his lips in a more powerful embrace.

His lips quickly gained dominance as he flipped you. Even with one hand he was still able to overpower you effortlessly.

"We need talk in the morning." He whispered between kisses, making you nod your head.

"But I want you- fuck- I want you to know I don't want to fuck this up." He groaned, a little surprised when you traveled your kisses down to his jaw and neck sweetly.

"You're going to be my girl, and I'm not letting anyone hurt at you again."  He whispered, gaining back your attention as he kissed you silly again.

The next morning, you didn't even make it outside. Hell, you didn't even make it out of the bed. You were blissfully unaware of how much his lip stain really stained.

And you couldn't wait but talk to Kid about it. If there was something that could help you deal with this turmoil- it was to let him try and open your heart wide open again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 12.7K 79
Portgas D. Ace x [Female] Reader ••• Wanted for something you couldn't control. Something you were born with. At the age of 6, your village was raide...
89K 2.7K 20
Werewolf!Zoro X Reader °All characters belong to Oda and all rights for one piece are his and what not. I don't own One Piece just the story, I also...
51.9K 1K 41
Have you ever wanted to enter the one piece world? Maybe you want to be friends with the strawhats, or the heart pirates? Perhaps you'd rather be dat...
10.5K 487 25
After years apart, Kid is reunited with you, his first love since childhood. You flaunt yourself in front of him, reminding him of why he wanted you...