All I Have (5 seconds of summ...

By Briannnna5SOS

"Will I?" The one main thought that never left my mind after losing that one special person that meant the wo... More

All I Have (5 seconds of summer)
Chapter 1 - Regain
Chapter 3 - Unpredictable
Chapter 4 - Sleeping with Secrets
Chapter 5 - Butterflies
Chapter 6 - Skype
Chapter 7 - First Time
Chapter 8 - Concert Vibe
Chapter 9 - Ain't So Innocent
Chapter 10 - What Happened?
Chapter 11 - I Really Do
Chapter 12 - Love Or Heartbreak?
not a chapter - please don't hate me

Chapter 2 - New Guidance

1.2K 20 2
By Briannnna5SOS

We sat in a small room surrounded by about 5 chairs. I shuffled back into my seat when I heard the door squeak, my heart stopped. I was so nervous, having to meet new people and start new things. Worst of all actually waking up every morning knowing my mother won't be there to wake me up, to make my breakfast and to pack my lunch.

A strange man walked in, which I assumed was the principal. He had dark brown hair, blue eyes, and was dressed in a grey suit with an orange tie. I thought to myself; what is he wearing? Was he the principal? Who dresses him? His mother? Many thoughts went through my head until I was nudged by my dad.

"Hi I'm Mr Waters, the Fernwood College principal, you must be Em? Am I right?"

"Y..y...yeah I am Em." I shrugged.

"Nice to meet you Em, welcome to the school."

He handed me a piece of paper that seemed to have had a bit of a graph with each day of the week written on it, with what I assumed was my classes for each day every week.

"These will be your classes for the day, double science, double English, and double cooking." Mr Waters said looking down at his notebook. "I have a spare timetable here, just incase you were to lose that one, but I prefer you not to lose it." He mumbled.

I thought I was hearing things, but I heard a strange but familiar sort of ringing noise. "Alright Em, it's now starting period 2 for class. You won't be going to class, I have someone from your home group coming up to the office to show you around before recess."

Just after he finished his sentence, there was a faint knock at the door, Mr Waters looked towards the door looking a bit confused. He got up walking towards the door shutting it behind him, I heard faint mumbling but went off in my own thoughts.

"Alright Em, the girl who was originally showing you around today is away sick, but we have someone in replacement." In walked a tallish boy with blonde hair. He looks familiar? I thought to myself.

"Hi Em, nice to meet you, my name is Luke, Luke Hemmings to be exact." while putting out his hand to shake mine.

"Wow his.. his..wow," I said to myself a little to loudly.

"What?" He said looking a little too confused.

"Oh nothing, s.. sorry, my name is Em, nice to meet you."

"Alright Luke, could you please show Em around, and show her where all the classrooms are."

Luke walked out with me trailing behind him. "Bye dad" I said waving.

"Bye sweetheart, have a great day, ill pick you up from the office at 3.30."

"So Em, what brings you to this school" he said looking down at me.

Should I tell him? Will he think I'm a complete idiot? Will he care?

"Oh, I moved from my mums to live with dad" I said trying not to give any hints away.

"What classes do you have for period 3, 4, 5 and 6?"

I handed him my crinkled up timetable frankly because I had no idea how to read it. He looked up smiling. "Looks like we are spending the rest of today together."

"Alright, this is our classroom for the rest of the day" he said looking through the window of the classroom.

"Great" I said in a sarcastic voice.

"It'll be fine, I've got 3 friends I'd love you to meet."

Friends? Me?

"Em? Hello?" He said sounding worried as I slowly snapped out of my thoughts that were going through my brain.

"Oh yes, sorry, what were you saying?"

He stood their smiling trying not to laugh.

"It's recess now, would you like to meet my friends?" He said looking me in the eyes.

Before getting distracted by his beautiful eyes, I replied with, "I would love to, but, Luke, I am, well, really shy when it comes to big groups of people."

"I promise, it will be okay, they won't bite." He said guiding me over to where I saw 3 body figures.

*LUKE'S P.O.V*

"There's Luke," Calum said finishing his mouthful of food.

"Who's that with him?" Ashton said looking confused.

"I'm hungry" Michael said not bothering to look up from his book.

"Michael? Are you okay? Why are you reading?" Said Ashton seeming really worried.

"It's for my English assignment" he said gracefully.

*EM'S P.O.V*

Before Ashton could reply they were interrupted by Luke, "Hey guys I'd like you to meet Em, she's new to the school."

"Hi guys," I said nervously, with my head looking down at the ground. I slowly sat down realizing the 3 boys staring at me.

"Hi Em, my names Calum. How are you?" he said smiling. I looked up seeing his cute smile.

"I'm good, how are you?"

The conversation went on for another couple of minutes when Michael and Ashton interrupted.

"Excuse me Calum, we'd like to get to know her as well" they giggled. Calum shuffled back to where he was sitting before the conversation started.

*CALUM'S P.O.V*

While Michael and Ashton got to know her, I was pulled aside by Luke.

"I know you think she's cute."

Cute? Me? No way. I mean look at her, her beautiful long brown hair, her beautiful smile, her be...

"CALUM"

"oh um, no Luke, I only just met her."

It was now 20 past 3 and I was in double cooking with Luke. Surprising none of the boys I met at lunch were in this class. It got to around 3.25 and we were told it was now cleaning up time.

"Wash or dry," he said looking me straight in the eyes.

Wow, his eyes, they're beautiful. wow his smile could brighten up anyone's day.

"Um I'll dry." I said trying not to let him notice me staring at him.

I began to dry the dishes when I saw Luke looking at me, I turned around so he didn't think I caught him. As I continues to dry everything, the clock hit 3:30 and everyone ran out as soon as they heard the bell.

I waited at the front of the school, it was now 3.54. I pick my phone out of my pocket and realized a text from my dad:

"daddypoo"

"Hello love, I'm stuck in traffic, is there anyway you could walk? I love you heaps, I'll buy you maccas for dinner."

I quickly tapped my fingers away replying:

"That's okay dad, see you later, xoxo"

I picked my bag up from off of the concrete, and was greeted by my eyes being covered by someone.

"Guess who," the male voice said from behind me.

"Get off of me! Who are you! What are you doing!?" I said in shock

"Em relax! It's me, Calum."

He let go, and I turned around to see him standing their looking worried.

"Parent's forgot to pick you up?"

"Dad's stuck in traffic and said I'll have to walk home." I said back with no enthusiasm what so ever.

"Where do you live?"

"Gordon Street," I said sounding confused on why he would care. He eyes lightened up

"Eh Calum, what is it?"

" You live around the corner from me that's all.

Well at least I live near one of my friends? Friends? Are we friends? Am I going to fast? He probably doesn't even like me.

"That's great."

"I'll walk you home if you like," Calum said happily.

"Sounds great, because I am not 100% sure on my way around here just yet." I said looking down at my feet.

It got to around 4.13 and Calum stopped dead in his tracks.

"This is my house he said. I better go now, see you tomorrow?"

"Yep, see you tomorrow."

He walked towards me opening his arms. I guess his a cuddly person? I opened my arms and he gave me a tight hug. "See you later"

Wow. What just happened? He just hugged me? He smelt so good. He gives such amazing hugs. These thoughts went through my head until I reached the front door of my house.

I threw my school bag into my cupboard and went and sat on my bed, taking my phone out of my pocket.

* 4 friend's requests *

I felt pretty loved considering, I NEVER get notifications or inbox's. I clicked and saw the four names, Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton. I smiled and accepted them all, and signed back out..

• I'm not completely sure where I'm going with this yet, but please comment and let me know what you think, I'm sorry if its really boring, but I'm just getting started.

Twitter - @Briannnna5sos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 24.7K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
109K 3.9K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 35.3K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
226K 11.7K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...