Chapter 8 - Concert Vibe

I woke up to the sun beaming in from my window. I covered my face with the blanket only to realise I had a pair of arms around my waist and a hot breath hitting my neck. I panicked for a second only to realise it was Calum. I wasn't complaining. It felt amazing waking up in somebody's arms. I just felt so safe. I reached over to my bedside table to reach my phone but at the same time trying not to wake him up. I must admit he did look adorable when he was sleeping. I unlocked my phone and snuggled back into his arms still feeling his hot breath hit my neck. "10.10am" I mumbled under my breath.

"Is that you Em?" Luke said sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"Yes" I said whispering quietly so I wasn't to wake up Calum.

"Wait? Is that Calum?" he said winking at me.

"No it's a ghost" Calum said sitting up and losing his grip on me.

"Don't worry, I won't even ask what happened." Luke said hiding his face.

I looked over to Calum to see him smiling at me.

"Luke, you dirty boy." Calum said grabbing a grip around my waist and kissing me on the cheek.

I think, I really did like Calum. I know it's really early but, I just, I think. After snapping out of my thoughts I realised Luke with his head down. Was he okay? Did I say or do something to hurt him?

"Let's go get something to eat?" I said still whispering hoping Michael & Ashton wouldn't wake up.

"Okay" Luke and Calum said in sync.

We all got up and climbed over Michael's bed which was the closest bed to the door hoping we wouldn't step on any of his body parts. We made it out of the room and down stairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning, I've got to go out, I'll see you guy's later hopefully. Have a fun night Em, bye boys." Dad said looking at his watch and rushing out the door. Why was he in such a rush? Hmm. "Take a seat" I said pointing for them to sit down at the chairs against the bench.

"What's for breakfast?" Calum said looking at Luke and laughing.

"Pancakes? Bacon & Eggs?" I said shuffling through the cupboard.

"I vote bacon and eggs." Michael said yelling from the top of the stairs.

While Luke and Calum went off and did their manly morning hugs with Michael soon followed my Ashton I got out the frying fans and heated up the elements so I could start cooking the entire boy's breakfast.

"Could I have a quick shower?" Luke said walking towards the chairs at the bench.

"Of course. Second door on the right. Towels are already in there. Go for it." I said throwing the pieces of bacon into the pan.

A couple minutes later I served up breakfast for them all and they all came running down stairs.

"This is yummy, thank you"

"This is amazing."

"You're an amazing cook"

"Yummy" Michael said with half a piece of bacon in his mouth.

"MANNERS?" Calum yelled across the table to Michael.

"Sorry, this is really yummy." Michael said after swallowing his neck mouthful.

"Why aren't you eating Em?" Calum looked at me sounding concerned.

"I'm not hungry."

"You should eat, breakfast is the most important meal of the day."