Chapter 9 - Ain't So Innocent

"Who's that?" "Who is she?" "Is that Calum's girlfriend?" Those were basically the only questions that were asked throughout the whole twit cam.

"It's 6.05." I whispered into Ashton's ear.

"Thank you for watching guys, we have to go now, we have a concert to go to." Ashton said while blowing a kiss and ending the twit cam without achieving it.

"I really do love our fans, don't you?" Calum said looking deeply into my eyes.

"They're adorable." I said closing the laptop and shoving it under my bed.

"Tickets?"

"Check"

"Jumpers in case it gets cold?"

"Check"

"Phones?"

"Ashton? We don't go ANYWHERE without our phones, you should know that." Calum said giving Ashton a stupid look.

"Guys? Where's my phone?" Michael said scuffling around the room.

"I told you so." Ashton said eyeing off Calum and smiling.

"Walk or taxi?" Ashton said tightening the buckle on his jeans.

"Ashton, do I look like I am a walker?" Michael said pouting.

"It's only 20 minutes?"

"Argh, fine." He said in an annoyed voice.

"We'll catch a taxi home afterwards. Now let's go." Ashton said while looking at the time.

We all put our shoes on and headed out the door towards the arena.

Ashton, Calum and Michael walked ahead while Luke and I trailed behind.

"You really like him don't you?"

"Like who? Calum?"

"Yes Em."

I looked down at the footpath and started to blush.

"It's fine he likes y-"

"Shit, pretend I said nothing. Pretend you did not just hear what I said. Please Em."

"Does he lik-"

"Hurry up guys, walk faster." Michael said sounding confident about himself.

We'd just arrived and everyone was being let in. In the matter of 10 minutes we'd been let in and been shown towards our seats that were written on the tickets. It went Ashton on the end, Calum beside Ashton, Me beside Calum, Luke beside me and Michael beside Luke. 10 minutes before the concert was to start 2 girls screamed probably loud enough for everyone to hear.

"OH MY GODD! YOUR 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER"

"MARRY ME CALUM"

"I LOVEEE YOU SO MUCH LUKE"

"ASHTON HAVE MY BABYS"

"ILL GIVE YOU BUSH GOBBIES MICHAEL"

I sat there very uninterested in what was going on, frankly because I still wasn't up to date with this hole 'they're a band' thing.

After the boy's signed their tops and got a few photos taken everyone was basically staring at us.

"Thank you so much, I love you all so so so so much." The two girls said walking off to what I was assuming was their seats.

"Whoa" I said muttering under my breath but it was loud enough for Calum to hear.

"Are you okay?" Calum said intertwining his hand with mine.

"Yeah, that was just, I just, I'm, I'm just not used to you being a band." I said trying not to show any facial expression what's so ever.

What if they got so big? What if eventually they went on a big tour and I never see them again. I couldn't afford to lose them. I may have known them for a minimal amount of time, but it just feels like I've known them longer. I just feel so close and safe around them.

"Em, it's okay. We won't ever forget you." Calum said squeezing my hand tighter.

"How'd you kno-"

"I can tell by your facial expression silly. We won't ever leave you, I promise."

"Never" Luke said butting in.

"No matter how big we get, we won't ever forget you." Michael said peering over Calum's shoulder.

These boy's knew me too well, they really did.

Mid way through the concert my tummy started to grumble. The boy's all looked like they were having an amazing time, after all I wasn't really into them, but I loved spending time with the boys.

"I'm going to get something to eat." I said rather loudly into Calum's ear.

"Let me come with you?"

"No it's fine, you just enjoy the concert." I said kissing him on the cheek.

"I'll be back" I signalled to the rest of the boys while getting up and walking towards the foyer. I heard other footsteps behind me, I assume other people were getting as hungry as I was.

I stood in what looked like a large line but I'll admit it did move pretty fast. I reached the food stand and nothing their looked really satisfying so I just brought a bottle of coke.

I thought I'd be a good idea to go sit down in the foyer; after all I was getting a rather big headache. I took a mouthful of my drink and placed it down on a ledge that was on the wall with other people's unfinished drinks. I quickly zipped up my purse to realise I was missing $20. I looked around near the food cart when 2 pairs of arms grabbed onto my arms and pulled. I looked either side of me to realise it was the two girls from early that got photo's and things with the boys.

"STAY AWAY FROM THE BOYS'S OR ELSE."

"THEY DON'T LIKE YOU."

"YOUR UGLY, CALUM JUST FEELS SORRY FOR YOU."

"THEY JUST WANT YOU FOR SEX."

One of the girls had let go of my arm and walked over towards where all the unfinished drinks were. I wasn't sure of her name but she pulled out something from her pocket. I didn't take much notice due to the tight grip the other girl had on my right arm.

"Don't feel so safe now do ya sweetie?" the girl said squeezing my arm tighter to the point that it left large red marks.

Before I could get the chance to reply to them I saw one of the girls swinging her fist towards my face. I tried to dodge but the girls grip on me was so tight she got me straight in the mouth.

Straight after she'd hit me in the mouth she let go of me and said, "That will teach you to hang out with my idols." And with that they both walked off with their heads held high.

Why was this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this? By this time I was sat back down in the corner near the drinks with my head in my hands crying. My jaw was aching like mad. I could barely even move it. What made it even better is I had nothing to clean up my mouth with. No cloth. No nothing. So I was stuck with the taste of blood running throughout my mouth. I'd remembered from earlier that I'd brought a bottle of coke. Maybe that'll help the fowl taste of blood from inside my mouth. I reached up grabbing my drink from the ledge and screwed the lid off.

In the matter of seconds everything went blurry and I couldn't see a thing. Then my hearing went down and I'd basically collapsed on the ground.

-----

Hey guys! I hope you're all enjoying my fanfic. Sorry again if there is mistakes. I do apologise. Let me know what you think. Fan, comment, vote: would mean a lot. But, thank you to all you beautiful people for reading, I love you.

@Briannnna5SOS