Chapter 7 - First Time

Should I?

I looked down at my knees and had all these thoughts going through my head.

“Are you okay? You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to, I’m sorry” Luke said with a sad expression on his face.

“Em?”

“Eh, it’s just, I um, I’ve never um.”

“Did you want to talk outside?” Luke said sounding really concerned.

Before I could reply I felt my hands intertwine with his and him dragging me outside my bedroom.

“Are you okay?” Luke said holding onto my hand in distress.

“I just, I haven’t exactly.”

“You haven’t kissed someone before?”

“Well... No, I haven’t” I said looking down at my feet.

“It’s fine, I don’t want to pressure you into something you’ve never done.” Luke said smiling.

“Who said I didn’t want to?” I said trying not to smiling.

“Oh? I see how it is.” He said winking.

“CAAAAAAAALUM, come here.” Luke said walking towards my bedroom door.

Oh no no. Out walked Calum without Luke.

“Hello Em.” He said grabbing my hand

“H h Hi Calum.” I said stuttering.

“It’s really okay if you don’t want to, but I never give in on dares.” He said winking.

“It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s just that I hav-“

Before I could finish my sentence I felt him pull me closer and close the gap between us.

“I can teach you?” he said whispering into my ear.

I really wanted to do this. I mean this boy was beautiful. Hell, he was perfect.

“Are you sure it’s okay, if not it’s really okay.” He said backing away a little bit.

“No Calum, I really want to, I’m just nervous.”

Before I could think any longer I felt his breathe hit my lips. He was now cm’s away.

“Are you ready?”

This sent a shiver down my spine. I wanted this more than anything.

“Yes”

He closed the gap between our lips and I felt like an angel in heaven. I moved my arms up around his neck playing with the back of his hair, while he had his hands around my waist making circles with his thumbs into my hips. I moved my lips along with his when he slid his tongue along my bottom lip. I opened a small gap in between letting him explore my mouth with his tongue. I seriously never wanted this to end. Half way through the kiss I felt him smile which made me giggle. He broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes.

“You’re beautiful.”

I blushed and buried my head into his chest.

“Don’t hide your pretty face.” He said trying to lift my head up.

This just made my blush harder.

“Guess what?” He said sounding really happy.

“Hehe, what?”

“Dare completed!” he said holding his hand out indicating me to give him a high 5.

We walked back into the room joining the boys. I must admit they did look pretty tired.

“How was it?” Michael said winking.

I looked down at my legs blushing and out of the corner of my eye I saw Calum pinch Michael’s arm.

“Owww, that hu-“

“Suck it up princess.” Calum said to Michael.

“Well I must admit I’ve had a great night, but I am really tired.” Luke said rubbing his eyes.

“Bedtime?” I suggested.

“Bedtime it is.” Said the boy’s in sync.

We all got tucked into bed forgetting to turn the light off.

“Bags not.”

“Double bags not.”

“Bags not”

“Bags bags not.”

The boy’s were all too lazy so it resulted to me walking and climbing all over their beds to reach the light switch. I turned it off only to realise I couldn’t see a thing.

“Oww, that was my hand.”

“OWWWWW, that was my legs”

“oh my gosh, I’m so sorry.” I said when finally reaching my bed unharmed.

“GOODNIGHT BOYS.”

“Goodnight Em.” The boy’s all said in sync mumbling.

And with that I snuggled up into my blankets. I tossed and turned for a good 35 minutes. I had too much on my mind. The too much on my mind was one particular person. Calum. It’s not like I loved him? Did I love him? Of course not, it’s way too soon. These thoughts about Calum kept going through my head.

I felt cold air hit my legs when someone suddenly came and cuddled up into bed with me.

“Calum?” I said whispering quietly.

“Sorry beautiful, it’s just, it’s really cold. You don’t mind do you?”

“Oh well, I guess not.”

And with that I felt his hot breath in my ear.

“Goodnight beautiful.”

“Aw, goodnight Calum.” I said snuggling into the arms that he had closed around my body.

Why was it; I just felt so safe? He made me feel like nobody could harm me. This just all felt like a fantasy. I think I’m falling for him. Hard.  

-----

Hey guys! I am truly sorry if there is any mistakes. I completed my homework so i thought i'd do a short update. I will try and do another chapter tomorrow if i don't have homework, if not there should be a new chapter up this weekend. I promise drama will happen soon. Also i'd like to thank everybody reading this. I truly didn't expect the amount of reads it has. I barely expected 100 reads. But I'm really sorry if this is a bad chapter, I will try to make the next chapter more exciting and intense. Thankyou so much for reading, i love you all.

@Briannnna5SOS