Chapter 11 - I Really Do

*CALUMS P.O.V*

“Calum.” I heard Em say with a bit of eagerness in her voice.

“Yes.”

“I... i... i love you.”

What did she mean?

“I love you too beautiful.” I said gripping her hand tighter than I already was.

“Calum, I truly do mean it though, I love you.”

Did she really mean it? I mean I was falling for her, and I was falling for her incredibly fast.

*EMS P.O.V*

“Calum, I truly do mean it though, I love you.”

Why did I just say that? Good job Em. He probably thinks you’re an idiot. Why am I so stupid; god.

“Em, you’re not an idiot.”

“Shit, did I say that out loud?”

“Yes Em, you did.”

“Listen Em, I think it’s about time I let it all out.”

Let what out? Was I in trouble? Did he need to fart? Did he hate me? Did I just screw up my chances with him? Wait, I mean friendship with him. Get it together Em.

“Let what out Calum?”

He gripped onto both my hands from under the blanket and gripped on tight while looking deep into my eyes.

“The first time I ever set eye’s on you I just; I could never stop thinking about you. The way your long brown hair was sitting below your shoulders, the way your blue eyes sparkled in the sun, the way you’d put your head down to avoid me seeing you blush.”

By this point in time my lips curled up to the point it started to hurt. He really did make me so happy. I truly did love him, more than anything in the world.

“Em, you make me so happy. Whenever I am around you I just cannot help but smile, I want to be able to make you happy, I want to be the reason for your smile.”

“Calum, you are the reason for my smile.”

“Em, I want to be able to call you mine. I want to keep you safe. I want to have you in my arms.”

“Calum.”

Although we were only centimetres apart I moved my face closer to his feeling his hot breath hit my face. Is it too early? Should I? Before I could rethink anything he’d just said I felt his soft lips hit mine. Although this kiss was hurting my jaw a bit, I didn’t mind, I literally felt like I was in heaven. I felt so special. After a few minutes which felt like hours of swapping each others saliva I broke away from the kiss digging my head into his chest.

“So what were you saying?” I said with a smirk on my face; Not that Calum knew because my face was burried into his warmed toned chest.

----

Hey guys! Sorry for such a short chapter. I've just been really stressed over school and other issues throughout my household but i didn't want to let you down so i thought i'd still update something for you all. I'm really sorry, it's not the best but i still hope you're enjoying my fanfic so far. i love you.

Also, i want to thank you all for 2k+ reads and nearly 50 votes, i never ever expected to even get 100 reads let alone 2k reads and nearly 50 votes; thankyou thankyou thankyou *virtual hugs* 

@Briannnna5SOS