Chapter 4 - Sleeping with Secrets

"Oh my god, Luke look! It looks like heaven." Michael said not taking his eyes off of the shop. "Michael let's go inside" Luke said slurring all his words. Myself Ashton & Calum followed. This place was like heaven, for the next 20 meters all I could see was guitars, guitars and more guitars. Luke and Michael were off in neverland while I stood at the door with Ashton and Calum. "Let's go get some food? They will be awhile in here." Calum said while trying not to giggle.

"Michael! Luke! We're going to get food, we'll be back soon." Ashton said. They just mumbled and continued looking. We started walking towards the food court when a sign caught Calum's eye. "Ashton, look." Calum said rushing over to it with Ashton following. I slowly crept up behind them to see them reading a fine print that red, "Sleeping With Sirens, 7pm this Saturday, Get your tickets now." I read on more to see an arrow pointing towards a desk that went by the name of "Tickettek." Before I could fit a word in the boys were already out of my sight and walking towards the Tickettek desk. "May we please have 5 tickets to Sleeping With Sirens." Ashton said without even taking a breath. "No, it's fi..," "You're coming with us" "Ashton it's seriously fi.." "Here you go, that will be $350" said the lady from behind the desk. Ashton pulled out his wallet and grabbed his credit card. "Check, Savings or Credit?" said the lady behind the desk. "Credit please."

It had been about 5 minutes since buying the tickets and Calum & Ashton just couldn't wipe the smiles off their faces. They were too excited to even eat, so we decided to all back to the guitar shop. "Hey Calum! Em! Why don't we keep it a secret from Luke and Michael until Friday Night." Ashton said in a cheeky voice. We both glanced at each other whilst a faint 'Um' escaped from Calum's lips, in the end we decided it'd be a good idea. "Hello guys, how's the guitar looking going?" I said trying not to give anything away. "Fantastic, but I think it's time we check out some music in JB-HIFI" said Luke rushing out the door. We all followed him and ended up in the music section. We all scanned through the cd's until I stopped at a Sleeping With Sirens album, I nudged Ashton and giggled silently. "shhh," he said trying not to make anything obvious. After a few minutes Luke found what he was looking for and walked up the register. We waited behind him while he paid.

"I'm hungry," Michael said groaning. "Let's go eat," Luke suggested. We found a cute little cafe, with sandwiches and cakes. Luckily there was a spare table with 5 seats. We all took our seats, Me sitting next to Luke, Ashton on the other side of Luke, Calum on the other side of Ashton and Then Michael next to Calum. "Wait, haven't you just eaten?" Michael said sounding suspicious. "Uh, we got sidetracked and went and had a look in some shops instead." I said trying not to hint anything.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see the time, '6.07pm' with 2 missed calls from dad. "Shit, I better get going, It's 6.07pm and I should have been home 30 minutes ago. "Thank you guys, I had so much fun today. See you tomorrow?" I said quickly standing up from my seat. "Don't worry Em, We can catch a taxi together." Ashton said with a calm voice. "Is everyone coming too?" I said. "Michael and Luke live walking distance from here, and Calum can come with us considering he only lives around the corner from you." We had all said our goodbyes and Ashton dialed for the taxi. While Ashton was talking on the phone to the taxi company, I felt Calum's hand intertwine with mine. "I had a great day, we need to hang out more, maybe even alone, just us two." He said with a cute smile on his face. "I'd love to, tomorrow after school?" "Alright, sound's great," he said while letting go of my hand so Ashton didn't see. "Taxi's here," Ashton yelled. We all hopped in the taxi, Ashton in the front and me and Calum in the back. We'd nearly arrived at Calum's house when he slipped a piece of paper into my hand. "Bye guys, see you tomorrow at school!" he said closing the door. "Here's your stop" Ashton said looking back at me. "Thankyou, just wait, I'll run inside and get some mone.." "Don't worry about it Em, I'll pay." He replied cutting me off, "Are you su.." "I'm positive." I took off my seatbelt and jumped out of the car waving goodbye to Ashton.

"Where have you been sweetheart? " dad said sounding a little bit worried. "Sorry dad, I was just out shopping with the boys." "The boys? Who are these boys?" he said with a concerned tone. "Oh, they're my friends, they've helped me find rooms and are in some of my classes. They are really nice boys dad." "Well, I'll have to meet them some day soon." "Okay dad," I said quickly running up stairs to my room.

I flopped down onto my bed, pulling my phone out from my pocket when the little piece of paper Calum gave me fell out. 'That's where I put it, I thought I lost it' I said to myself. "Em, would you like some dinner?" dad called from down stairs. "No thankyou, I had something to eat at the cafe in the shopping center." I yelled back.

I slowly unwrinkled the note to see some written digits on it and some fine print down the bottom...

-----

hey everyone!! I hope you're all enjoying my fanfic so far and I will be trying to upload chapters more often :)

I'd just like to say a big thankyou to my friend Em for helping me write this chapter!

Feel free to vote, comment and fan if you want! Thanks for reading xxx

@Briannnna5sos