Chapter 1 - Regain

It's been 2 weeks. I say to myself in disbelief, 2 weeks of waking up in an unfamiliar room with an unfamiliar climate.

Hi my name, is Emilia, I prefer Em though. It's been hard journey for me lately, me being the only child and having to move a few hours away from my friends because of the death of my mother. I now am living with my father, Brad. I never used to be close with my dad, but I had no choice. It's what mum would have wanted, she wanted me to be in safe care. Having to start all new was very nerve racking, but my dad assured me everything was going to work out. 

It was Monday morning and I had an interview at a school, considering I still did need an education because I was still 16 and needed to achieve things in life, I wanted to make my mother proud.

I entered the school gates, after stumbling out of the car, regaining my posture, I look up slowly skimming the sign, "Fernwood College" and in small print down the bottom it said, "Western Sydney." Me and my dad were both very unfamiliar with this school, but who I was assuming was a student at the school escorted us to the front office. "Thank you for this" dad said to the tallish boy with blonde hair. He sighed under his breath and smiled walking back towards what I was expected to be his class.

• sorry for a short chapter, but ill slowly but surely gain on how much ill write.

Twitter - @Briannnna5sos