Soft || 18+ Reverse Harem ||

Galing kay graveyardinmyheart

Dahlia Wellburg hates her misery as much as she loves it. She sees herself as a stone: ordinary and unwanted... Higit pa

1 - Acceptance
2 - Happy?
3 - Maroon
4 - Handmade
5 - Tonight
6 - Jasmine and Lavender
7 - A Con
8 - Little house
9 - Minutes into hours
10 - Lonely
11 - Property
12 - pirate ship
13 - Are you crying?
14 - taste
15 - expiration date
16 - Ice Cream
17 - Strong
18 - Names
19 - Darling
20 - Complex
21 - Organization
22 - vulnerability
23 - kill me
24 - Nothing good
25 - Dinner
26 - tomorrow
27 - family
28 - beautiful
29 - crybaby
30 - The First
31 - addicted
32 - Dahlia
33 - care
34 - Tire
36 - Burn it down
37 - walk right
38 - Ice Cream
39 - Hours
40 - Pink Sweater
41 - coffee
42 - Chains
43 - Forget
44 - Clean
45 - Mean
46 - Anything
47 - Nice
48 - home
49 - dryly
50 - Advices
51 - Mine
52 - I do
53 - Thank You
54 - No Reason
55 - Stung
56 - Heart
57 - Second
58 - Bloodied
59 - Too Much
60 - Bubble Wrap
61 - Dream
62 - Tradition
63 - Flowers
64 - pain
65 - Gifts
66- Broadway
67 - Think
68 - for a while
69 - River
70 - Softer

35 - Custom Made

50.1K 1.8K 141
Galing kay graveyardinmyheart

"You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart."

- Louise Erdrich
. . .

Hedeon Kozlov

I had picked out a few toys I was sure Dahlia would enjoy before our ship left the harbor.

Dahlia didn't try to run away. She stayed on the bed, looking around. She was flustered. She kept rubbing her hands on her thighs, but she didn't try to touch herself. Good girl.

I took my time picking out which clamps I wanted on her. Nothing too extreme, but nothing that wouldn't even have a bite.

I picked out a ball gag, a few restraints, and then a medium plug with some lube.

"Baby."

She looked at me, a strand of her hair brushing against her cheek. Her eyes were sparkling.

I walked towards her, unable to tear my eyes away from her. There was something so...appealing about Dahlia's beauty. The first time I had seen her, about an ear ago, I had just started in a way you stare at someone beautiful.

But then, I found her refusing to leave my mind. She kept flashing in my mind. I confided in my brother, and he was going through the same thing. And the Monets were too.

. . .

Tears slid out of her eyes as I put the clamps on her. Her hands struggled in her cuffs which were attached to the headboard.

"Daddy." She whimpered, sniffling. "Gosh, that hurts-"

"I know. Open your mouth now."

She stared at the gag, breath quickening. She slowly opened her pink mouth. I fastened the gag around her head. Her lips stretched around the ball.

I tapped her bottom lip. "You look beautiful like this. Tied down and gagged like my very personal fuck toy."

Her wide eyes blinked up at me.

I grabbed her hand and slid the beeper into her hand. "Press that."

She did.

"You'll press it if you want me to stop."

She nodded, drool slipping out of the corner of her lips. She was about to get a lot more messy soon. I could barely wait.

I turned her around and set her on her knees. Her head was set on the bed. She glanced back at me.

I spread her open, taking some lube on my fingers and spreading it on the plug. I grabbed her waist, knowing she'd start struggling soon, and slowly pushed the black plug into her.

She whimpered, trying to move away as I had expected. I spanked her ass five times in a quick session. "Stay still and take it."

She grumbled something low in her throat. Her thighs quivered, pussy clenched as I pushed the plugin.

I tapped on it. "How does it feel, baby?"

She grumbled something again. I laughed, kissing the handprint on her ass. "Adorable."

I slid my cock into her, slowly making her take it. She whimpered, continuously, pussy struggling around me. I grabbed her waist with both my hands, pulling on her till all of me was in her.

Fuck.

She looked at me, lips struggling around the ball gag, and eyes red with tears. She sniffled.

Fuck. I loved her like this - her body trembling and tied down for me.

"You're gonna take all of it, hm?"

She gave me a tiny nod.

I rubbed her clit just a bit, and her pussy tightened so much as if she was already near an orgasm.

. . .

Dahlia

I was so full. I had never been this full before. I had thought it was feel helpless to be tied down and gagged like this.

It was.

And I liked it too much.

Hedeon took his time, first gently fucking me, making sure I took all of him every time.

"You like this, baby?" He asked, his voice so deep and smooth, moving my hips as he wanted. "Tell Daddy how much you love it."

I couldn't really speak, and when I did, it didn't sound like words. He chuckled and grabbed my neck. He paused, for a second. "Ready?"

What?

My question was answered in a second. I screamed, an orgasm washing over me as soon as he sped up. My eyes clenched shut, my hips struggling.

Oh go-

"Look at that little cunt taking me. I'm spreading it open, hm?"

Unintelligible sounds left my lips, my body slumping onto the bed as he fucked me.

He undid me. hand restraints and pulled me up by my neck, his other hand remained on my hip. My knees almost lifted off the bed as he used me.

His chin rested on my head.

"Look how fucking tiny you are," he muttered over my cries and moans. "Fitting right into my arms."

I struggled in his arms, feeling another orgasm approaching. He pressed his lips on my ear. His breathing was heavy. "Come for me."

I did as if I had been waiting for him to say it. I screamed, drool dripping out of my mouth. My jaw ached because of the gag.

Hedeon pulled at the small chains of the nipples, making me cry harder as every last wave of the orgasm washed over me.

He let me drop on the bed, pulling out of me.

I breathed heavily, my body twitching. My eyes closed. I was exhausted. I had never had sex like this. Even without the kinky things, the way he had fucked me was much rougher.

"Baby?" He said, rolling me onto my. back. I looked down at his cock and my eyes widened. I had thought he had come.

His cock was harder than ever, drenched in my arousal.

He spread my legs and slammed. inside of me. "I'm not done with my little whore yet, baby."

Then, it was a blur of intense pleasure. Every time I came he changed the position. He fucked me so thoroughly I was sure I'd feel him for days after this. My couldn't stop crying, and I never stopped him.

I wanted him to bend me to his will. I loved it a bit too much.

He finally came in me when he had me bent over the edge of the bed.

He pulled out and I could feel his cum dribbling out of me. I was barely awake at this point.

He undid the gag and wiped my face with a wipe. I looked up at him.

He picked me up bridal style.

I looked up at him.

"Hey," Hedeon said, taking me to the bathroom.

"Hey," I said. My voice sounded hoarse after screaming and crying for so long. I didn't know I could even let go of myself enough to cry and scream like I had.

"How are you feeling?"

"Um, sleepy. And...sensitive."

He hummed and set me on the counter. I pressed my lips together, feeling the plug inside of me. He started the water in the bathtub and walked back to me.

The bathroom was completely white and dark grey. I was beautiful, and a lot different than the white bathroom I had.

His eyes darkened as he took me in, strands of dark brown hair falling over his forehead.

"I'll take off your clamps now. This will hurt."

"Okay," I whispered.

He grabbed my wrists in one hand and pinned them behind me. I was confused for a second and then he took one clamp off.

I whimpered, eyes watering again. I struggled to get away or to make the pain less.

He ducked his head and licked the nipple. "Just one more, baby."

I shook my head. "No-"

"Shh."

He took the second one off and pulled me against his chest as I trembled. He caressed the back of my head. "Such a good girl."

Soon, the plug was out of me and I was sitting in the bathtub with my back against Hedeon's chest.

"Was there anything you didn't like, Dahlia?"

"Loved all of it."

He rubbed my sides. "You're custom-made for me, aren't you? My perfect baby."

. . .

(2/6)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.4K 78 34
"Are you afraid of me?" As a werewolf in a pack where things are not always as they appear, Dahlia Hemming fights to overcome her past and find the t...
441K 4.5K 8
He wanted her. He needed her. He will have her. She was his to love ....his to touch ... his to fu*k... She was naive , untouched with the brutali...
267K 11.5K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸𝘒𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘡, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘳𝘢π˜₯𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘡...
1.1M 23.7K 43
Dahlia Pickett, a 24 year old dime, had a familiar, traumatic experience at work as she is a bartender. She calls up her friend, ex-coworker Carly a...