Soft || 18+ Reverse Harem ||

Af graveyardinmyheart

Dahlia Wellburg hates her misery as much as she loves it. She sees herself as a stone: ordinary and unwanted... Mere

1 - Acceptance
2 - Happy?
3 - Maroon
4 - Handmade
5 - Tonight
6 - Jasmine and Lavender
7 - A Con
8 - Little house
9 - Minutes into hours
10 - Lonely
11 - Property
12 - pirate ship
13 - Are you crying?
14 - taste
15 - expiration date
16 - Ice Cream
17 - Strong
18 - Names
19 - Darling
20 - Complex
21 - Organization
22 - vulnerability
23 - kill me
24 - Nothing good
25 - Dinner
27 - family
28 - beautiful
29 - crybaby
30 - The First
31 - addicted
32 - Dahlia
33 - care
34 - Tire
35 - Custom Made
36 - Burn it down
37 - walk right
38 - Ice Cream
39 - Hours
40 - Pink Sweater
41 - coffee
42 - Chains
43 - Forget
44 - Clean
45 - Mean
46 - Anything
47 - Nice
48 - home
49 - dryly
50 - Advices
51 - Mine
52 - I do
53 - Thank You
54 - No Reason
55 - Stung
56 - Heart
57 - Second
58 - Bloodied
59 - Too Much
60 - Bubble Wrap
61 - Dream
62 - Tradition
63 - Flowers
64 - pain
65 - Gifts
66- Broadway
67 - Think
68 - for a while
69 - River
70 - Softer

26 - tomorrow

49K 1.8K 356
Af graveyardinmyheart

"You flicker so often these days. I cannot tell whether your light and dark are at war or in love."

- Noor Shirazie
. . .

Hedeon Kozlov

"We want you," I said. "Hey, look at me."

"I don't want to."

"Come here. Come on, baby." I picked her up and set her on my lap. She dug her face into my neck, as her arms wrapped around me. I rubbed her back. "We want to be with you, Dahlia. I really want to be with you. But we are a lot rougher than what you're used to. And while we would absolutely be softer if you need us to, we still need to know what you will allow. It has been a...while since we got with someone like you."

"How rougher?" She asked.

I met Andros' eyes. he shrugged. Tell her.

"We are...dominants," I answered her. "The women we usually are with are trained submissive, Dahlia. They enjoy being dominated. Do you think that is something you'd like?" I asked.

She pulled back. Her face was red but her eyes were no longer sad. She just looked shy and...curious. Interesting. "I've...read it in books."

"And?" Alexandre asked.

She tugged at the hem of her dress. It was a treat, watching Dahlia like this. "Do I seem like a submissive?" She asked.

"It's not a character trait, but it can be. It is usually just a role someone likes to play."

"That wasn't my question."

"Right now, Dahlia. Yes, I'd say you seem submissive."

Her cheeks turned a shade darker. "Oh." She shifted closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her. "I don't think I'll be good at it. I don't know how it works."

"A submissive is only as good as the dominant is," I said.

"Are you a good dominant?" She teased.

"Very, Dahlia. I have been a dominant for a while. We all have."

"Do you always share submissive?"

"With all four of us? No. But we have between two or three of us," Lucian said.

"It is up to you," Alexandre said. "If you want to explore submission, or if you want just...vanilla, but you would have to explain what exactly vanilla entails for you ."

Dahlia thought about it.

"You don't have to answer now," I said.

"I do want to...explore," she said and I felt my cock fucking jump at that. "I have been curious for a while. But...while you may think I seem submissive now, I do not know if I can be like this all the time."

"There are no expectations for submission outside the bedroom, Dahlia," I said, rubbing her thighs. "Hell, it isn't expected even in the bedroom. It depends on you however you want to act. And..." I cupped her face. "I think I like you as a brat."

. . .

Dahlia

I didn't know being called a brat had the potential to turn me on so much, but it did. Did I find that a little disturbing? Yes. I didn't know a single word was capable of making me feel this way. Or perhaps, it was Hedeon who made me feel this way. He was, after all, sinfully handsome. He'd be in hot jail if there was one.

His rough hand on my face felt nice. I felt like snuggling into it and having it between my thighs.

"Tomorrow," Alexandre said. "We'll begin, for today, let's just talk."

"Hey- that's unfair-"

"First rule, Dahlia," Hedeon said, cutting me off as he pressed his lips against my ear. "You listen like a good girl. You let us take the lead, and trust us to give you want in a way you'd love it. Yes?"

"But..." I was so wet. I just wanted them to rub the ache away and then they could talk to me the whole night.

"No buts," Andros said. "We talk today, set the expectations right. And then, from tomorrow, we'll...explore." His eyes ran over me. "Believe me, Dahlia, I'm as eager as you are. But if you want to explore submission, you need to be able to submit. This doesn't mean that we won't work for your submission."

"Work for my submission?" I asked.

It was Lucian who answered. "Yes. There needs to be trust. We will build it. No submissive just submits to a dom, Dahlia. The Doms have to earn it. And we plan to earn it."

Why was that hot?

"Okay," I said and tried to get out of Hedeon's lap.

"Where do you think you're going?" Hedeon asked, pulling me deeper into his arms. "We can talk like this."

"I can... feel you pressing against me."

He smirked a tiny smirk. "Can you, Dahlia?" At my nod, his smirk widened. "Then you know what you'll get if you're a good girl." He pressed on my waist, letting me feel more of his hard cock. I held back a whimper. I needed him so much.

"What we need to talk about," Alexandre interrupted, glaring daggers at Hedeon who seemed to be content with twirling a strand of my hair around his fingers. "Are just some simple things. First, do you want all four of us?"

I didn't need to think about it. "...Yes."

"Secondly, a safe word," Hedeon numbered thumb playing with the strap of my dress. "You're new. We'll use the traffic light system. Do you know what that means, Dahlia?"

I shook my head. "No."

"If you say red," Hedeon said. "Everything we're doing will stop and we'll proceed with aftercare. If you say yellow, we will stop what we are doing and do something else. If you say green, it means you're totally fine with whatever we are doing."

"Why would I even need green, then?"

"When we ask you 'Which color?'," Andros said. "When we are doing anything, or start doing anything new. You will respond accordingly. Yellow and red are there for your safety."

"Safewords are there to be used," Hedeon said sternly, now playing with the million ear piercings I had. "Do not hesitate to use them, and do not think they will offend us. We will only be offended if you don't trust us enough to use them, yes?"

I nodded. "Okay."

I could keep track of this easily.

"For your safety, for a few days we will stop if you say 'stop' too," Lucian said. "You will let us know when you're ready for us to consider only the lights, understood?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Now, limits," Andros said. "Tell us what you wouldn't allow."

I thought about it. "I think the usual stuff? Scat, gore. No bloody stuff. I don't want to be bruised for too long. Oh, and I've seen tickling. Don't do that to me. That'd kill me."

He smiled. "Okay, and?"

"Um...no sharing with anyone else," I said. "I don't want there to be anyone but you four. And..." I don't want you to be with anyone else either. But I didn't say that.

"And?" Alexandre asked.

"Nothing in front of others," I said. "I don't think I'd be able to stomach that or feel safe doing that."

"You don't have to explain your limits, Dahlia," Hedeon said, now messing with my necklace. "Just say them."

"Okay...I can't think of anything else."

"Degradation?" Andros asked.

My cheeks pinked. "I...what would that have?"

His eyes sparked. "Just us calling you a few things that people would find degrading. Degradation exists only during the scene. It's nothing that is to be taken to heart."

"What things?" I asked in a whisper.

Lucian sipped his wine. "We can call you our pretty slut," he said.

Fuck. I tried to get away from Hedeon's cock, again. Could he feel how much I was throbbing for him?

Hedeon pulled me back with a chuckle. "Do you want me to let you go? Color, Dahlia?"

I swallowed. "Green." I didn't really want him to let me go.

"Degradation. Limit or allowed?" Alexandre asked, digging into his dessert. It was his third serving. Someone had a sweet tooth. I thought it'd be Andros.

"Allowed," I whispered.

There was a dark look in his eyes. "Good girl."

"Praises will always be there," Hedeon said. "We'll always call you our good girl." His thumbs brushed my collarbones. "You like that, hm?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Next," Lucian said. "Punishments."

"Like?" I was so breathless. I could feel a second heartbeat down there.

"Orgasm denial," Hedeon muttered, hand gently wrapping around my neck. "Spanking by hand, belt, or a paddle. Overstimulation. Clamps. Wax play. Ruined orgasm, and more which we will discuss when the time comes, always before we do them to you. These things can be a part of a normal scene, too, but they will be a bit...painful when you're being punished."

All of me was red. Now, I was convinced he could feel how wet I was. I was throbbing so bad, even a single touch on my clit could have made me cum.

"We won't do any of these instantly," Andros said, eyes running over me. His lips twisted in a satisfied smirk. "We will explore them one by one."

"Okay," I almost squeaked out. "Do we...do we need to talk about something else? I'm a bit sleepy."

Lucian chuckled, sipping his wine again. "Sleepy? No, Darling. I'm sure the second your door closes those tiny fingers will be deep in your cunt. And this brings us to a rule."

"...What rule?"

"You won't touch yourself," Hedeon said, running his giant hands on my thighs. "You won't make yourself cum. You can edge yourself, after asking for permission. But that is it."

Why in the world did that make me feel hotter?

"Do you agree? Or is that something you don't want to do?" Alexandre asked. "You can have limits to your submission."

I gulped. "I...I agree." My thighs were pressed together. "Will you let me cum tomorrow?" I had to ask. I didn't think I would be able to live without cumming for longer.

Hedeon chucked into my ear. "Yes. You can cum tomorrow, baby. I'll make sure you do. For now, let me put you in bed."

. . .

Because I'm being consistent af with my updates, I am letting myself write cliffhangers and stuff. Ik they are frustrating, but with this book, I wanted to approach BDSM in the best way I could.

I have to be up in like six hours. Gonna go sleep now. Bie bie.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

21.6K 154 24
You were just hired as a live-in nanny, but you're growing dangerously close to your new boss. Can you handle the consequences of a forbidden romance...
5K 141 73
Dahlia Adams, a tortured soul, tortured for year from her psychotic parents, she is distant and coldest from her past. She is quite alluring to many...
142K 5K 22
In a world where your perfect Match exists, all there is left to do is find them, right? Follow 16 year old high school junior, Dahlia Clark, as she...
57.1K 2K 48
"But he who dares not grasp the thorn should never crave the rose" *** ExTrAcT "We're role-playing Sunshine, think...