STORM /// THE VAMPIRE DIARIES...

By stilessoulmate

It's an oc x oc story. The two characters are already in a relationship at the beginning of the story. It's a... More

CAST
CHARACTER BACKGROUND: AURELIA FORBES
CHARACTER BACKGROUND: THEODORE MORGENSTERN
TIMELINE
CHAPTER TWO: THE PARTY AT THE FALLS
CHAPTER THREE: CAROLINE'S NEW BEAU
CHAPTER FOUR: DINNER PARTY PART ONE
CHAPTER FIVE: DINNER PARTY PART TWO
CHAPTER SIX: BOWLING
CHAPTER SEVEN: THE TRUTH AND THE FOUNDER'S PARTY
CHAPTER EIGHT: SEXY SUDS CAR WASH AND A HALLOWEEN PARTY
CHAPTER NINE: STEFAN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY AND REVELATIONS
CHAPTER TEN: 1950'S DANCE
CHAPTER ELEVEN: DUKE'S PARTY AND THE TOMB PART ONE
CHAPTER TWELVE: THE TOMB PART TWO
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: BACHELOR AUCTION AND AN AWKWARD TRIPLE DATE PART ONE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: AWKWARD TRIPLE DATE PART TWO
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: THE PEST PROBLEM PART ONE
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: PEST PROBLEM PART TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: A FUNERAL AND A PAGEANT PART ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: THE PAST AND A PAGEANT PART TWO
CHAPTER NINETEEN: A PARADE AND IMMINENT DANGER
CHAPTER TWENTY: SELFLESS ACTS AND FATAL CONSEQUENCES

CHAPTER ONE: THE NEW GUY

11.2K 291 35
By stilessoulmate

Episode one: Pilot (Part 1) 

It's May of 2008 and it's also Stefan Salvatore's first day of school at Mystic Falls High. He stands, patiently, in the office waiting for the receptionist to return to her desk. He begins to look around the office. Taking it all in, when his eyes move to the left side of the room, they land on a beautiful blonde girl sitting in one of the chairs lined up against the wall. She's looking down at her notebook and drawing a flower. At least he thinks it's a flower. He couldn't get a good view of it from that angle. Sensing someone looking, the blonde girl looks up, catching him staring. She gives him a kind and warm smile. She has a welcoming aura and her blue eyes are filled with curiosity but also hold a hint of mischief. He finds himself compelled to want to talk to her. Just as he begins to open his mouth to introduce himself, the door to the office opens and out walks the receptionist. He reluctantly brings his attention away from the mystery blonde girl and instead gives it to the receptionist. 

The blonde girl or Aurelia decides to put her headphones in and goes back to drawing, hoping no one will interrupt her peace while she waits for Theodore to finish talking to the principal. She brings her legs onto the seat, bending them so that the bottom of her feet are now touching the scratchy fabric on the base of the generic looking chair. There is something off about him, she thinks to herself. None of my business though she thinks again.

"It appears... your records here are incomplete," The receptionist says after looking through his paperwork, "you're missing immunization records... and we do insist on transcripts." she says matter of factly. Stefan turns to see if the blonde is listening. Seeing that she isn't, he turns back to the receptionist making direct eye contact with her as he addresses her.

"Please, look again...I'm sure everything you need is there." The receptionist pauses for a moment before looking down to find that he is correct.

"You're right, so it is."

With that he turns around and heads out the office, paying no mind to the girl staring at him as he walks by.

─────────ೋღ 🦇 ღೋ─────────

Meanwhile, Aurelia continues to sit in, what she decides, is now the most uncomfortable chair in the world. Waiting and waiting for what seems like hours but was really minutes. The longest couple of minutes of her life. The truth is, she's worried. It's the first day of school and her boyfriend's already in trouble. It was one punch but it was enough for the person who picked the fight to hit the ground and go running to the nearest teacher to tattle. It would have been more but she got there in time to stop him from killing the guy. Good, she thinks. Maybe now, no one will try to pick a fight with him after seeing the display. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking. So, yes, she's worried. Stressed even. What if he gets expelled on his first day? No, she thinks. That's ridiculous. They'll let him off with a warning. The most he'll get is a slap on the wrist and warning not to do it again. With that thought she calms down. Suddenly, the door to the principal's office swings open and out walks, you guessed it, Theodore Morgenstern, her boyfriend. Seeing that she's distracted, Theo takes this as a chance to creep up on her. He grabs her by the shoulders which causes her to jump out of shock with a soft squeal. She looks up with a glare that softens when she sees it's him. "Don't do that!" she whisper-yells so as not to disturb the receptionist. She whacks him on his chest as she says each word. She looks at him once again with a glare but the smile she's fighting gives her away.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry" he says to get her to stop hitting him, his tone laced with amusement. She stands up from her seat putting her stuff away grumbling about how stupid her boyfriend is. He gives out a little laugh that makes Aurelia smile. This in turn causes him to begin to admire her soft pink lips as they curl into an expression of joy. Seeing him look at her, she takes her chance, she leans up giving him a short peck on the lips. Dissatisfied with the kiss, Theo takes his hands, putting them on either side of her face and softly caressing her cheek with his thumb as he pulls her face closer to his but not quite touching. He gazes into her eyes before his flicker down to her lips. His eyes take their time as they travel up her face to look into her eyes once more, taking in all her beauty. In his head he's trying to memorize every detail. His eyes looked into her's in question. After she nods, he spares no time in pulling her in for a kiss. This one is long and slow. Both of them pour their love for each other into the kiss. They reluctantly pull aways as they hear someone wolf whistle. Theo and Aurelia both turn to the perpetrator with matching scowls only for Aurelia's to turn into a smile as she sees it's Caroline.

"Is there a reason you interrupted Caroline, or do you just like to spite me?" Theo jests. Aurelia whacks him on the chest.

"Don't be rude to my sister," she says with a smile.

"Yeah, Theo, Don't be rude to me." Caroline mocks him. "I'm the reason you even got together in the first place. Or have you forgotten?"

"Caroline, how could I ever forget your meddling in my Love life?" Theo retorts as they begin to walk to their first class.

"Hmph, well, you're welcome for meddling in your previously nonexistent love life." Caroline replies. Aurelia chuckles.

"At least I have a-,"' Theo begins but gets cut off by the bell. However, Aurelia believes it was evident what he was going to say and by the way Caroline's glaring at him, she knows it too.

─────────ೋღ 🦇 ღೋ─────────

In between classes, Aurelia and Caroline are standing at Caroline's locker. They talk about the next town event Caroline is helping plan when Aurelia changes the topic to the new guy

"I'm just saying he seems pretty distracted by Elena," Aurelia expresses her concern over Caroline's growing infatuation.

"Do you have no faith in me? His fascination with Elena might not be what it seems. Besides, he's not taken yet so it's fair game," Caroline responds, stubborn in her pursuit.

"I have a lot of faith in you, I'm just expressing concern for my little sister. I don't want you to get your heartbroken," Aurelia tries to reason.

"And I love you for it but you can't protect me from everything. I really like this guy," Caroline tells her.

"You barely know the guy," Aurelia argues.

"Sure I do. He lives with his uncle up at the old Salvatore boarding house. He's a gemini and his favorite color is blue. We're planning a June wedding," Caroline says.

"I'm your maid of honor, right?" Aurelia asks, dropping the argument and diminishing the tense atmosphere between the two.

"Obviously."

─────────ೋღ 🦇 ღೋ─────────

"His name is Stefan Salvatore." Caroline begins as she and Bonnie walk into the Mystic Grill. "He lives with his uncle up at the old Salvatore boarding house. He hasn't lived here since he was a kid, military family, so they moved around a lot. He's a gemini and his favorite color is blue."

"You got all of that in one day?" Bonnie says in disbelief.

"Oh please, I got all of that between third and fourth period," Caroline brags, "we're planning a June wedding."

Bonnie looks at her in bafflement as Caroline walks away.

─────────ೋღ 🦇 ღೋ─────────

"So, you were born in Mystic Falls?" Caroline asks Stefan as he, Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline all sit at a table.

"Mmhmm, and I moved when I was still young." Stefan explains.

"Parents?" Caroline asks.

"My parents passed away." Stefan states, looking at each one of them before his eyes land on Elena and stay on her.

"I'm sorry." Elena sympathizes. "Any siblings?"

"None that I talk to. I, ah, I live with my uncle." Stefan replies

"So Stefan, if you're new, then you don't know about the party tomorrow." Caroline says, trying to bring his attention back to her.

"It's a back to school thing at the falls," Bonnie elaborates.

"Are you going?" He asks Elena.

"Of course she is." Bonnie answers for her. Elena looks at her with a smile before looking back at Stefan as she tucks her hair behind her ear.

Stefan looks deep into Elena's eyes before his eyes catch something behind her. It's the blonde from this morning and a dark haired boy. They had just walked in and were now getting ready to sit at a booth that was positioned behind where Caroline and Elena were sitting. Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie all turn to look at what captured Stefan's attention.

"Who are they?" Stefan asks curiously.

"Who? Them?" Bonnie asks. Stefan nods

"The girl over there is my sister, Aurelia." Caroline answers him.

"The golden girl." Elena mumbles in annoyance to Bonnie who rolls her eyes.

"Oh. Sister?" Stefan inquires as they don't look related.

"Yeah, she's adopted," Elena explains.

"And the boy she's with?" Stefan further inquires.

"Oh that's Theodore Morgenstern but he prefers Theo." Bonnie states.

"As if it makes him sound more badass." Caroline jokes but neither Bonnie nor Elena laugh. Stefan was too distracted by the darkness radiating off said boy to hear the joke. It was unsettling to him. Stefan makes note to be cautious around the boy until he learns more. He also wonders how a girl who radiates such light can hang around such darkness.

─────────ೋღ 🦇 ღೋ─────────

Across from them on the other side of the room, seated at a booth behind Elena and Caroline, is Aurelia and Theo. Nobody can see but they are, in fact, playing footsie underneath the table. Aurelia giggles as Theo winces from her accidentally kicking him. He smiles and shakes his head at her laughter.

"So, what do you think about the new guy?" Aurelia asks.

"What do I think of myself?" Theo asks confused, "I think I'm handsome, smart, strong, sexy,... I can go on for another hour or so."

"I don't doubt it. Your ego is as big as the moon and I hate to break it to you, Casanova, but there's a new new guy." Aurelia explains playfully.

"Is there really? What's his name?" Theo asks, feigning interest.

"I think Caroline said it was Steve Salvatore." Aurelia says unsure

"Stefan Salvatore, love."

"That's what it was!" Aurelia exclaims, snapping her fingers. "Wait, so you know him?"

"I know of him." Theo states, "And I really hope it's not what I think."

"And what do you think?" Aurelia asks

"That the supernatural has returned to Mystic Falls." Theo says, gravely.

"But... it never left though. I mean we're here and plus Bonnie's grams" Aurelia states, nonplussed.

"We don't count, we're peaceful." Theo states.

"..." Aurelia deadpans.

"Well, you're peaceful," Theo amends. "We don't stir up trouble is all I'm trying to say."

"You think Stefan is gonna stir up trouble?" Aurelia worries for the town and for her sister's safety.

"If he doesn't, his brother will." Theo says thinking of ways he's gonna protect Aurelia and Caroline.

"What is he?" Aurelia asks, cautiously, worried about the answer.

"A leech." Theo states simply. Aurelia just purses her lips and looks down in thought.

"What's on your mind, my love?" Theo asks as he admires her.

"We're gonna need a shit ton of vervain." Aurelia answers. Theo guffaws. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 11 1
"So I'm Amelia Gilbert. Yep, Elena's twin sister... We may look alike but we're very different. How? Well, I more weird, tough and smarter. We used t...
22.6K 1K 11
in which an immortal being finds herself in Mystic Falls trying to stop Klaus and falling in love with the eldest Salvatore in the process or in whic...
121K 2.3K 34
IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own my Oc!
182K 7.4K 77
𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗘 is the eldest Salvatore, Stefan and Damon's older sister. She is two years older than Damon and six year...