STORM /// THE VAMPIRE DIARIES...

By stilessoulmate

It's an oc x oc story. The two characters are already in a relationship at the beginning of the story. It's a... More

CAST
CHARACTER BACKGROUND: THEODORE MORGENSTERN
TIMELINE
CHAPTER ONE: THE NEW GUY
CHAPTER TWO: THE PARTY AT THE FALLS
CHAPTER THREE: CAROLINE'S NEW BEAU
CHAPTER FOUR: DINNER PARTY PART ONE
CHAPTER FIVE: DINNER PARTY PART TWO
CHAPTER SIX: BOWLING
CHAPTER SEVEN: THE TRUTH AND THE FOUNDER'S PARTY
CHAPTER EIGHT: SEXY SUDS CAR WASH AND A HALLOWEEN PARTY
CHAPTER NINE: STEFAN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY AND REVELATIONS
CHAPTER TEN: 1950'S DANCE
CHAPTER ELEVEN: DUKE'S PARTY AND THE TOMB PART ONE
CHAPTER TWELVE: THE TOMB PART TWO
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: BACHELOR AUCTION AND AN AWKWARD TRIPLE DATE PART ONE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: AWKWARD TRIPLE DATE PART TWO
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: THE PEST PROBLEM PART ONE
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: PEST PROBLEM PART TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: A FUNERAL AND A PAGEANT PART ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: THE PAST AND A PAGEANT PART TWO

CHARACTER BACKGROUND: AURELIA FORBES

8.4K 172 5
By stilessoulmate

Character description:  Aurelia Forbes

- Aurelia Forbes was adopted into the Forbes family when she was 6 months old. She is Caroline's older sister by one year. Her and Caroline have a close bond.

- Her biological parents were killed by supernatural hunters

- Aurelia is a fairy born to a powerful fairy family: the Fairchild's

- Aurelia's powers are light manipulation and enhanced healing. Other powers are unknown at the moment. She is, however, on the more powerful side of the power spectrum.

- She is immortal and will stop aging at a point of her choosing.

- Liz Forbes was friends with her parents and knows what she is. She gave Aurelia a note her parents wrote for her in case they didn't live to tell her about what she is. They also left her a book about Fairies. Liz gave her the note and the book when she turned 15. The book is the only possession she has from her parents except for a locket with a picture of them in it.

- Her love language is quality time. It's why she spends very little time alone and is often seen hanging out with another person.

- She has friends but not close friends so she usually just hangs around Caroline and her friends.

- Liz made her promise not to tell Caroline about the supernatural. She disagreed with the choice but complied nonetheless.

A/n: these will be short chapters. I may someday revisit this and the other character backgrounds and timelines and write them into an actual story, however, for now it remains as a list to provide background on who the character is and what there life looked liked before the pilot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 410 17
Everybody knows the name Elena Gilbert. But what about her sister? Toni Gilbert is Elena's older sister by a year. They were both living completely h...
11.9K 482 15
-β€’DAMON SALVATORE moves back to mystic falls to wreck havoc until a certain Bennett doppelgΓ€nger changes his mind and he stays.β€’- Damon Salvatore x F...
319K 6.9K 32
My name is Ariel Forbes and this is going to be the story of my crazy messed up life. My adopted sister is a vampire, Katherine is a b**** but she's...
76.5K 1.5K 29
IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own my Oc!