Sakura x Hibari

By AnnaVelardi

Little shorts about Yakumo Sakura's love for Hibari Kyoya. Including how she fell in love with him. Why she i... More

Yakumo Sakura
Earliest Memories
The First Friend
Love at First Sight
Year One : Part One
Year One : Part 2
Welcome Back
Mafia
Mismatched Adventures
Dino Cavallone
Fight
6 : Mask
6: Round One
Round Two
6 : Finding Hibari
6: What love can do
6 : Aftermath
Varia : Rings
Varia : Feeling Better
Varia : Storm Guardians
Varia : Emotions
Varia : Mist
Varia : Cloud
Varia : Urges
Varia : Sky Part 1
Varia : Sky Battle Part 2
Varia : Sky Battle Part 3
Varia : Aftermath
Future : Not According to Plan
Future : Grand Entrance
Future : To My Past Self
Future : Training
Future : Raid
Future : Hibi
Future : Truth
Future : Their First Time
Future : Bonding
Future : Choice Battle
Future : Vongola Primo
Future : Four Swords Men
Future : Vongola Decimo
Future : Leader of the Arcobaleno
Future : Future : Skylarks, Cherry Blossoms and Daisies
Future : The beginning of the End
Future : Middle of the End
Future : Primo and Decimo
Future : The End
Future : Aftermath
Simon : Growth
Simon : Confession
Simon : Love
Simon : Inheritance Ceremony
Simon : Simon Family
Simon : You're Mine
Simon : Gift
Simon : The Night Before
Simon : Welcome
Simon : Ryohei vs Aoba
Simon : Killer Spots
Simon : The First Memory
Simon : Lambo vs Ooyama Rauji
Simon: Lambo's Pride
Simon: The Second Memory
Simon: Gokudera vs Shitopi-chan
Simon : The Third Memory
Simon : The Horrible Truth
Simon : Hibari vs Adelheid
Simon : The Fourth Memory
Simon : Damian Spade
Simon : Yamamoto's Return
Simon : The Fifth Memory
Simon : Yamamoto vs Damian Spade
Simon : Late Night Secrets
Simon : Tsunayoshi vs Enma
Simon : The Sixth Memory
Simon : Freedom
Simon : Damian vs Hibari & Sakura
Simon : The Final Battle
Simon : The Seventh Memory
Simon : Tsuna & Enma vs Damian Spade
Simon : The Yakumo Curse
Simon : Aftermath
Rainbow : Hibari Kyoya x Yakumo Sakura
Rainbow : Team Fon
Rainbow : Day One

Future Hibari Kyoya's Return

45 2 0
By AnnaVelardi

Summary : We have finally reached it. Hibari Kyoya of the past has returned. It's about time. Have you all been enjoying Hibari's future self? 

Sakura found that deadly intent. It was the same swordsmans she fought earlier. Increasing her flames almost to the max she broke through the roof and landed a hard kick down on the swordsman.

The empty eyes of the Yakuza princess had reappeared. "How annoying." the swords man said, pulling out his sword, only this time the princess picked up one as well. "I might not be a master at swords like Yamamoto, Squalo or you but I know one thing for certain." she held it up and faced him proudly. "I won't let anything happen to the Vongola." Her storm boots glowed her and the orb on her ear was radiant.

Genkishi looked annoyed at that girl. She was an insult to the entire art of using a sword. He glared at her. "Is the art of the sword a joke to you?" he questioned her. She put her other hand on the hilt and held her stance as flames of storm began to dance up the blade of the sword. He narrowed his eyes at her. "Very well. If this is how you choose to die then so be it." he stated calmly as he raised his blade to strike her. But the girl had been basic trained on all weapons and she held her stance as she crossed swords with Genkishi. The blades rang out as they clashed together. Her destructive flames of storm started to eat away at his mist flames, pushing them both back.

He went at her again but she stood her ground as she once again met him one on one. They exchanged blows but then the phantom swordsman used his mist illusion to try and trick the girl.

Sakura lit her sky orb and created a shield around her protecting her against the mist flames. As to the actual illusions she had to stay focused. Some she recognized but others she had to straight up dodge because she didn't trust that it was real or not.

Genkishi didn't have time for this; he needed to put this girl down like he did the Rain guardian. He took two of his swords and like a X he attacked her. Light on her feet the princess pulled the ribbon of her sleeve, wrapped it around one of his swords and threw her whole body weight to the ground and flipped Genkishi and disarmed him of one more sword. She tossed the sword and her sleeve to the side as she turned to face Genkishi. The man looked annoyed. That was two swords the girl had taken.

He was done and the girl was disarmed. "I'll cut you to so many pieces that no one will know who you are anymore." he stalked towards her. The girl held her ground but reached into her obi pulling out the bi color box. This man had a very murderous intent but Hibari's intent always to her was worse. "Farewell."

She stared at the box. Yes this was an emergency and she needed to use it. Genkishi went to attack the girl. Time slowed down as she lit her storm flame and cloud flame but then she felt someone behind her. A large hand covered her hand and box. The phantom knight was sent flying across the room and she saw a tonfa in front of her. "Not yet, little one." Sakura felt her heart skip a beat as she looked up. "Kyo-san." she whimpered so glad and relieved.

Sakura didn't notice the wall behind Genkishi was destroyed. All she could do was stare at adult Hibari who had once again come and saved her. Hibari turned his attention from Sakura to the phantom knight. "Hey you." he moved the girl behind him. "That's pretty nice." he said, reaching in front of her and picking up his box. The ring on his hand shattered to pieces.

He adjusted his tie as he walked in front of her. She looked behind her and saw Roll in both animal form and ball form. "Roll..." she whispered, then looked back at Hibari. She could tell he wasn't upset. If anything he seemed annoyed. "Did you just get that white round machine installed?" he questioned.

"Vongola Guardian of the Cloud, Hibari Kyoya?" he asked him. The knight looked back at Sakura who dared to meet his eyes fearlessly. "Then she must be the Yakuza Princess of the past. No wonder you came to her rescue." Hibari's expression didn't change. Instead, without looking at her, he said, "Go hide, little one." "But..." she wanted to protest. "Okay." She agreed and ran behind Roll. She didn't hide, unable to look away from him. Hibari kept his eyes on Genkishi.

"Do you feel like you have no obligation to answer my questions?" he asked as he put more mist flames into the box and shot them towards Hibari. "Then I guess you and her will have to die here." Genkishi's box was a mist box of illusions that covered the entire room with a forest biome. Hibari simply hummed unimpressed.

"It looks like you're a mist illusionist. I don't have anything against you, but..." he put on another cloud ring. "I hate your kind. So I want to make you crawl on the ground." he ignited it in the brightest flames Sakura had seen on him. He really did hate illusionists. "HIbari Kyoya... rumor has it that you're the strongest guardian of the Vongola. I'll see if that is the truth or not." He responded to the cloud guardian.

The attack began. Genkishi did something causing an explosion at the very spot the guardian was standing. Hibari easily dodged it by leaping in the air. While in midair Genkishi attacked him again. But Hibari used Roll's ball form and spikes, shielding him as another explosion went over. "Hmm, he saw that attack... coincidence?" The knight asked, completely ignoring the Yakuza princess. Sakura watched closely. It was clear the knight held back against her but she was thankful for that because now she wasn't sure what she could do to help Hibari.

Genkishi's body faded into mist only to appear above Hibari and tried to strike him from behind. Hibari blocked it using his cloud tonfa, shocking the swordsman. "I'm good with illusions cause I hate them." he stated. Roll's huge ball form then striked the swordsman and embedded him into the wall. Another cloud ring broke and Hibari turned to look at Roll. "Let's go." he told the hedgehog. Sakura perked up and she got ready to go to him when she felt it and he saw it as Roll squeaked.

Roll's ball form burst into shreds. "Roll!" Sakura yelled as Genkishi emerged from it. Hibari stared at the swordsman unimpressed. "You're good. Maybe you have what it takes to be my rival." Gekishi commented. "I wonder about that... But you cannot become my rival. I already have one and you're nowhere on her level. Besides, I have to test you for what you're worth after I make your mist..." He put another cloud ring inside his cloud box and launched his other hedgehog towards him. "Disappear." Another cloud ring shattered.

Roll's attack flew past Genkishi on either side of him. It carved two large tunnels into the walls of the forest. Hibari went to attack Genkishi, "An illusion uses the imagination in the mind to bring it out in real life. If I attack you enough to break your concentration..." Hibari used one of Roll's spike clouds and charged to attack the swordsman. They exchanged blows.

The blows were strong and it required both of them to stay completely focused. Hibari was thankful that Sakura had that bicolor box. With that she'd be safe. He looked up to see the forest illusion start to fall apart. "Looks like it is going undone," he commented. Slugs began to fall to the ground. "So that's your box weapon." he said unamused. "Spettrale nudiblanc. You two are the first people to see them... and the last." The illusionist turned his attention to both of them. Hibari narrowed his eyes at the slugs as they flew at him. But he turned only for a second to see them heading towards Sakura as well. "Sakura dodge!" he yelled at her.

Still wearing her storm boots she quickly launched herself over the slugs. Seeing her move he quickly put another cloud ring on and lit this one up as much as he could before shoving it into his tonfa box and dodging the attack again. Roll appeared and shielded him from the explosion. Sakura stood her ground and lit her sky orb making a shield in front of her protecting her from the flames as well.

Hibari landed hard. "I see now. You're using that fire on your ring as a radar." Genkishi landed not far from the cloud guardian. Sakura looked up at the two men. There was nothing she could do. She didn't have a physical weapon like them. And at her level there was no way for her to be of help to adult Hibari. Another one of his rings shattered but he stood his ground.

He looked down at the broken ring and frowned. "What's left is two C ranks and one D rank... I guess it is about time. I'll use them." he thought to himself. "Once I understand it. There are plenty of ways to overcome it." Genkishi commented. "Nope. You don't have to do that." Hibari pulled out the three rings. "I will bring in a world you have never seen before and destroy you." he stated, a smirk on his face. "Let's go." he said and ignited all three rings.

Sakura stared in awe as Hibari shoved all three rings and bright flames into his cloud box. Genkishi stared in awe and confusion. The power of the flame was too much and the box began to crack. "To insert the flame without destroying the box is rather hard." Hibari commented but the box continued to crack until it glowed a gorgeous light of purple in Hibari's hands. "Needle sphere form : Reversed." he said as Roll appeared glowing bright purple.

Hibari got one last look at Sakura. His expression softened and he mouthed out "I have always loved you." Her eyes widened. She would have blushed but Roll's sphere engulfed him. "Kyo!" she screamed his name. Roll continued to expand and knock the sea slugs away. As much as Genkishi wanted to avoid the sphere it wasn't possible and it engulfed him as well.

The spikes on the outside of the box embedded themselves into the wall of the room and the Yakuza princess found herself standing on some of them as she climbed around banging on the sphere. But it was pointless. Hibari made it. There was nothing she, or anyone could do to get in or out of it.

Meanwhile instead the needle ball form reversed Hibari and Genkishi kept exchanging blows but adult Hibari was beyond pleased. He was bursting with excitement he only felt when he was fighting his wife. This excitement that could only be described as euphoria. His tonfas were destroyed but he still had one last thing to say.

He got up close to Genkishi reaching out to his neck. "I'm so envious." the smile never leaving his face as he got closer and closer. Genkishi was rattled. Hibari wasn't human; he was sure of that. With one final attack he screamed, "WHAT IS THIS MAN?! DIE!" and let out a battle cry aiming right at Hibari's face. "It's all yours..." He closed his eyes, "Ah... Finally I get to see you again, my love." Hibari disappeared.

His boxes fell and Roll's needle form reversed started to break down. Genkishi landed as the pieces of Roll fell around him. Sakura's eyes widened expecting to see Hibari victorious as always. She started to look through the debris only to see Hibird. It started singing that song.

"That's... Namimori's..." She saw a hand reach up as Hibird landed on it. Her heart started pounding in her ears. The girl felt her face flush and she found herself standing up straight. She knew this pretense and she couldn't believe it. The boy let out a loud yawn. "What's all that noise...Who are you?" he asked, sitting up. "Don't you know what'll happen... if you disturb my sleep?" he asked. "Kyo...ya." she said his name. Hibari Kyoya from the past had arrived. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 146 5
Hibari Kyoya. The infamous leader of the Namimori Middle Disciplinary Committee. He was known for using his status to intimidate his peers, does not...
60.5K 2.6K 34
"I'll bite you to death." Everyone knew what this meant except for Senritsu Nanami, the Student Council President of Namimori High, who strongly beli...
12.8K 407 20
The lingering scent. The look they'd share, holding the same desire, but never acting. His reason for being. The overwhelming cravings she gives ris...
302K 8.1K 78
When the younger sister of Hibari Kyoya suddenly shows up one day, she is nothing like what Tsuna and the rest would've expected- bubbly, cheerful an...