Sweet Cheater - Minsung

By vikimerde

Jisung and Minho, Minho and Jisung. What a sweet pair. Their love, harder than anything else in the world br... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Epilogue
Epilogue
Epilogue
Epilogue

Chapter 7

1.2K 68 43
By vikimerde

Things went fast, a little bit too fast for anyone to register.

In a few weeks, or months, Minho was one of the most known people at school.

He started having everyone at school looking at him as he walked through it. People started to acknowledge him, know his name, and greet him when they passed by him.

He had everything in people's eyes. He was handsome, girls wanted his number and boys were jealous. He was smart, intelligent, and everyone wanted to hear him talk as he talked, everyone wanted to know how he could have such good grades with so little effort. He was also kinda mysterious, always hanging out with the little random nerd without acknowledging others, people were curious. They also found out about his talent rather quickly. People saw him dancing, and obviously fell in love.

Jisung wasn't mad that his lovely boyfriend had a certain fame. He wasn't even mad that people kept gawking at him. He was mad that none of them actually got interested in him when he wasn't so 'pretty'. Minho had always been the perfect individual he is in Jisung's eyes, and that made him angered that they waited for him to fit their standards to realize how amazing he was.

And if Minho wasn't praising him for the minimum effort, Jisung would have gotten much more self-conscious. He realized that people at school were wondering why Minho loved him and not someone prettier, someone more interesting. His ego fell from a few steps, but he would never admit it.

Minho knew, he noticed how Jisung's confidence lowered so slightly. He felt bad, not knowing how to make it stop. That is why he tried his best to boost the younger's ego. That is why he showered him with love as much as he could.

It didn't help that Minho had drawn Haelyn's interest. Mostly when she made him join their 'popular' little group that Jisung dreaded.

Haelyn came to Minho some afternoon at school, as Jisung was there. As always, she ignored Jisung, not even greeting him. Minho saw, and hurried to wrap his arm around Jisung's waist, including him as much as possible to the conversation unfolding.

"Hi Minho" She said, batting her eyes cutely.

"Huh, hi" He responded, unconfident, as Jisung rolled his eyes from being ignored once again.

"I wanted to ask something, if you mind" She said, as she glanced at Jisung.

She silently asked for a private conversation with him, and Jisung was ready to move out of her way. He would have, if Minho didn't hold him so tightly.

"Tell me" He hurried her, as she didn't mind proceeding this conversation with Jisung there.

"I've heard about your dancing skills" She said, smirking lightly "And you may know that there is a dance group in this highschool. We dance every day after school. We get busy, but we are all passionate people, and we talked about you. What would you think about joining us?" She explained, as Minho frowned slightly.

"I'm not sure" Minho responded honestly

"Well, I'll let you think about it" She said "But you have to know that our school have been competing for the last few years, and this year's goal is World Of Dance. I hope you think hard about your next décision!" She exclaimed, before leaving without answers.

Minho felt confused.

He didn't answer right away. He wanted to think about it, and he needed the opinion from his favorite person.

"Min?" Jisung called, as his boyfriend was zoning out. He walked to him and sat on the bed beside him "What are you thinking about?" He asked, as he caressed his hair softly.

"Haelyn's proposition" He responded truthfully

"Mmh" Jisung said, as he kissed his forehead reassuringly "I don't think you should think too much about it. Doing World of Dance is your dream, you shouldn't hold yourself back" He explained

"But... What about our dance class? What about our time together?" Minho said, as he closed his eyes. He was scared, scared to see how fast things were moving.

"Min, you can do both. You go to the school's dance on the others day, and keep on going to our dance class on Wednesdays and Fridays. We'll always have our time together, you can still come work at mine on Saturdays. We'll still be together the whole rest of the time" Jisung explained, as he could feel how thoughtful his lover was.

"Yes, that's true..." Minho said, not seeming that much better.

"What is bugging you more?" Jisung asked, knowing him by heart

"I'm just ... scared of others" Minho admitted "Of Haelyn and her band, of people at school. What if they expect so much and I can satisfy them?"

"Minho, with 'ifs' we could put Paris in a bottle" Jisung said

"Huh?" Minho sat up, looking confusedly at his lover

"It's a french expression I learnt yesterday" He said as he chuckled "It's not important to wonder about what could or not happen. You are not going forward in life if you keep on asking yourselves that kind of question. You have to follow your dreams, I know you will do great" He reassured as Minho looked fondly at him, scanning his face with the most lovesick eyes he had ever seen.

"Your brain amazes me" He muttered, as Jisung chuckled.

Soon enough, Minho had a busy schedule.

He kept on going with his and Jisung's dance, as well as he started dance at school. He slightly overworked himself, but for his passion, for his goal, so it didn't matter.

Jisung watched him as he gave his best, as he went to his house after his practice to tell him what happened, and how happy he was. Jisung listened to everything with a huge smile on his face, nothing could satisfy him more than Minho's happiness.

Minho tried to include himself with his new dance group, his new 'friends'. He tried, and they were nice to him. They invited him to eat at lunch, and sometimes to a cafe after practice, and Minho wanted to try it out.

But they weren't always nice to Jisung. They weren't mean either, they would simply act as if he didn't exist, which made Minho furious.

"Minho was amazing yesterday" Some of the guys said, as he passed the salt to the person beside him.

"For real, how are you so good?" Some girl said, as he passed the salt to Minho, completely skipping Jisung that was sitting beside her.

That made him mad, but he didn't know how to take care of it. He didn't know how to include his lover.

Eventually, Jisung dropped out of it.

He was tired of being ignored so much, and decided to simply stop hanging out with them.

Minho felt confused. He had to be with Jisung, he wouldn't let him alone. But he also wanted to create some link with his dance partners.

He stopped eating at lunch with them. He spent his entire time with Jisung at school, until the practice. After class, when Jisung would go back home and Minho to his practice, he would spend this time with his dance partners, and to the cafe with them afterwards, everyday.

He was sure that he was doing a good job. He was sure that he wouldn't make Jisung feel rejected that way.

Even though, Jisung felt sad that Minho wasn't joining him after school now, but he wouldn't tell him that. Minho was happy to have fun at practice, and Jisung wouldn't take it out from him.

After weeks, Jisung started having doubts about that whole thing. Especially about Haelyn.

"But, they are acting so strange" Jisung said, his annoyment clear in his voice

"Why?" Minho asked

"Don't you feel that they look mean? They aren't doing it directly, but it's like they are trying to make you like them, they even got mad at you when you didn't join them last saturday afternoon!" Jisung said, scoffing afterwards.

"I don't think so Jisungie. They aren't that bad" He said, as he hugged him tightly and kissed the top of his head "Don't worry Ji, I promise I won't let them hurt your feelings" He said

And Jisung trusted him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 11.7K 73
Text fic :) Jisung only lives for two things: sex and alcohol. He's avoiding love like pest, but ends up getting faced to someone he didn't expect: L...
121K 6.5K 24
[ Minho x Jisung ] "Of course I'll say yes. But if we get caught, it's game over...for the both of us. We'll be done for." This is a world where som...
83K 4.2K 39
Have you ever felt alone even though you were surrounded by people? That is what happens when you lose the people that used to orientate your senses...
106K 4.7K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...