My Hero

By RIZARDTx

Years ago when the married Tadano couple were on their way back home they caught a glimpse of a meteor fallin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Hitohito's birthday chapter.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The Holiday Special
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: Crossover #1
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 47

44 1 0
By RIZARDTx

Hitohito woke up to a new day, he first went to continue his workout at the Isolation fortress to later come back home to his family getting breakfast while the news were on.

Tv reporter: in other news a strange phenomenon happened last night, when a bunch of lighting storms were spotted on a clear night. Experts said that no rain or thunderstorm was forecasted during that night, making it more strange.

Hitohito: -eating his cereal- I mean weather anomalies happen a lot of times don't they?

Tv reporter: we'll keep you updated as soon as we know more info. In other news, for those who are fans of Guardian you'll be happy to know that the upcoming Guardian movie will release next summer in theaters.

Hitohito: oh boy....

Tv: many fans are excited to see their hero on the big screen, Guardian if you're watching this, we hope to see you at the premiere.

Hitohito: -turns off the TV- nope..... not gonna happen.

Satoshi: -yawns- good morning son.

Hitohito: good morning dad.

Satoshi: everything good?

Hitohito: sort of..... I just found out they're making a movie about me.

Satoshi: oh haha my son is a movie star now.

Hitohito: well I'm not in the movie per say, only Guardian.

Satoshi: so what's wrong with it?

Hitohito: is a little embarrassing if I'm being honest, I never expected this to happen.

Satoshi: well look at it this way, it's a way that people admire you enough to make a movie about you, and this is their way of showing their gratitude.

Hitohito: I kinda wish they chose another way to thank me.... let's talk about something else.

Satoshi: haha okay, so how's it going with that Shouko girl?

Hitohito: it's going great, she's getting better.

Satoshi: that's not what I meant.

Hitohito: hm?

Satoshi: are you two already going out?

Hitohito: -blushing- d-dad!

Satoshi: hahaha.

Jeanne: -yawns- boys it's too early for you to be this loud.

Satoshi: oh sorry dear, how are you this morning.

Jeanne: tired and pregnant.

Satoshi: here take a seat, I'll make you some breakfast.

Hitohito: let me help you dad.

Jeanne: -giggling- my my how thoughtful of you.... so any plans for today?

Hitohito: oh you know the usual, patrolling the planet, doing my homework, hanging out with my friends.

Satoshi: and his girlfriend.

Hitohito: dad please stop it.

Jeanne: oh how wonderful, my baby boy is a grown man.

Hitohito: you got it wrong mom, I don't have a girlfriend.

Jeanne: oh is that so?

Hitohito: yeah dad was just trying to tease me.

Jeanne: what about you Satoshi? Any plans for today?

Satoshi: well my coworkers invited me to go out for some drinks tonight, but I might not go.

Jeanne: why not?

Satoshi: I have to look after you.

Jeanne: oh you, Satoshi don't worry about it, I will be with Hitomi and Ziara to keep me company, you go have fun.

Satoshi: but-

Jeanne: no buts dear, I don't want you in the house between 6-11 pm is that clear.

Satoshi: y-yes dear.

Hitohito: ( did she really forced him to go out and drink tonight?)

Jeanne: I'll stay with the girls, they'll go shopping today so it's a perfect opportunity to bond with Ziara.

Satoshi: I'm glad she got used to living in earth.

Hitohito: yeah, I invited her to the beach tomorrow to meet my friends, but don't worry she'll keep a low profile.

Satoshi: that's good.

Hitohito: yeah... I feel happy for her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile at the Takada residence.

Taiyo woked up and went to get breakfast, his mother and sister were already in the dinning room waiting on him.

Yukiko: look who decided to wake up

Mrs Takada: good morning son, I saved you some breakfast.

Taiyo: good morning mom... sis.

Yukiko: did you overslept again?

Taiyo: not at all, I went to bed early but the thunders wouldn't let me sleep.

Yukiko: really? Well I didn't had that problem I slept great!

Mrs Takada: well here's your breakfast.

Taiyo: thank you mom.

Taiyo quickly ate his breakfast and headed to the park where he would meet his friend.

Timeskip to the park.

Akane: good morning Takada!

Taiyo: good morning Nishimura-san!

Taiyo was happy to see his friend which almost made him forgot about the events last night.

Akane: -nevous- s-so where are we going today?

Taiyo: well I was hoping to go the new arcade they opened.

Akane: oh I know the one!

The two children started their journey, since it was the beginning of summer break there was no shortage of fun until school started back.

As they walked they look up to the sky to see a person with a red cape, Taiyo quickly identified him.

Taiyo: it's Guardian!!

Akane: where?

Taiyo: ah he just left.

Akane: oh...

Taiyo: I think he was in a hurry, probably saving people at some other place.

Meanwhile Guardian.

Guardian: crap crap crap crap! I forgot to give Brako his chewing toy, oh he must be pissed.

Back with the kids.

Akane: the arcade shouldn't be too far now.

Taiyo: great I wonder what kind of new games they have.

As they got closer to the arcade, a group of delinquents also made their way to the arcade to hang out.

Inside the arcade.

Taiyo: woaaaa! This one's bigger than the other ones I've been to! Which one do you want to try first?

Akane: oh ummm.... whichever you pick is good for me.

Taiyo: alright let's go to that racing one!

Taiyo grabbed Akane's hand and dragged her to the games which caused her to blusb massively.

While the two kids were enjoying their time playing their games, the group of delinquents were already inside.

???1: man I remember playing these games as a kid.

???2: stay focused, we're here to do a job, the contact said to meet us here.

???3: how do we know who this contact is?

???2: I don't know, they said we will be able to recognize them.

???1: whatever man, I'm gonna play some games while we wait.

???4: running deals behind the boss' back, he's not gonna like it.

???2: the boss doesn't have to find out if we all keep our mouth shut.

???4: he's gonna find out eventually.

???2: he won't.
.
.
.
.
.

Taiyo: this game is fun right Nishimura-san?!

Akane: -nods- yeah it is.

Taiyo: what should we do next?

Akane: well I don't know I think we played all of the games.

Taiyo: oh there's a photo booth let's get a picture!

Akane: sure!

As they were taking pictures at the phone booth the delinquents from earlier were making a deal with another individual who claimed to be a member of the Red Legion.

???1: so you're saying that this stuff will give us powers?

R.L. goon: -nods- my boss is looking for more prominent soldiers who are willing to take down Guardian.

???2: great, that guy has been nothing but trouble, I can't rob people anymore because he's always wandering around.

???3: and what kind of powers will it give us.

R.L. goon: that's at random, but I assure you it has been proven to be safe for some users.

That of course was a lie, the goon was using them as test subjects.

???4: well here's goes nothing.

One of the delinquents took the serum and after a few seconds he felt his body turn.

???4: what is happening to me?!

*BOOM*

The person exploded leaving his guts splatter all over the place, that wasn't a small explosion and was picked up by Guardian.

Guardian: what was that?

He went flying towards the direction of the explosion.

Back in the photo booth.

Taiyo: what was that?

Akane: I don't know but it doesn't sound good.

Both children peaked towards the explosion to see the group of gansters in complete shock, while the Red Legion goon only sighed in disappointment.

R.L. goon: oh well who's next?

???1: what are you crazy?! What the hell was that you said it was safe!!

R.L. goon: -laughing- oops.

???2: screw you man I'm out of here- ARGH.

The second delinquent was stabbed by a blade that came out of the goon's wrist.

R.L. goon: you're not going anywhere, you are going to stay here and take the serum, or you can join your friends. The Red Legion doesn't take no for an answer.

???3: w-what?

R.L. you heard me take the serum now.
.
.
.
.
.

Back with Taiyo and Akane still scared by what they saw and heard.

Akane: Takada-kun I'm scared.

Right now Akane was holding on to Taiyo's hoddie.

Taiyo: d-don't worry Nishimura-san, Guardian is going to be here in any second now.

*crack*

Taiyo accidentally stepped on a piece of glass.

R.L. goon: what was that?

???3: I don't know, I think someone's here.

R.L. goon: then go find them and deal with them!

Taiyo: (oh no this is bad, I hope Guaridan gets here soon to save us.)

Akane: -whispering- Takada-kun what do we do now?

Taiyo: -whispering- I.... I don't know.

???3: there you are!

Taiyo/Akane: eh?!

???3: -grabbing both kids- hey I found them, it's just two kids.

R.L. goon: good, now get rid of them.

???3: wait you're not telling me....

R.L. goon: don't make me repeat myself.

???3: o-okay.....

Akane: -crying- please no...

Taiyo: (no no no no, I have to save Nishimura-san!)

R.L. goon: any last words kids?

Taiyo: (I hope that wasn't a dream) just one...... Razmun!!

*ZAP*

A lightning came down to strike against, and Taiyo transformed into a champion.

Taiyo (champion): it worked, it actually worked!!

Akane: Takada-kun?!

R.L. goon: what's the meaning of this?

Taiyo (champion): don't worry Nishimura-san, I'm going to save you.... hey you let go of my friend!!

The delinquent dropped Akane and started running towards the exit, the remaining delinquents followed him leaving Taiyo along with the goon of the red legion.

R.L. goon: come back you cowards!!

Taiyo (champion): give up villain, you have nowhere to run.

R.L. goon: you..... you ruined everything!!

The goon summoned two blades from his arms and charged at Taiyo.

Taiyo: bring it villain!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 379 29
I bet you guys weren't really expecting that, anyways here's my Komi X Male Reader. In the past Y/n were a the shy kid struggling to making friends a...
293K 13.3K 26
"𝙃𝙚𝙝𝙚, 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙣!" ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ➥...
3.8K 215 16
(n.) the awareness of how little of the world you'll get to experience. " um, so, what do you wanna be when you grow up? " ...
131K 3.1K 15
Y/n L/n, brother of Gudako L/n, had a pretty terrible childhood, or that would be the case normally. Luckily his mother and father, learned from thei...