๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฎ แต–สฐโฑหก แถ ...

By fav-maybank

๐—ฃ๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—›๐—ข๐—•๐—œ๐—” ---- โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ... More

๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฎ
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ

1.4K 59 15
By fav-maybank

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭
𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘥

———

ARABELLAAA added to her story

view story replies

PHILFODEN - Sorry about that 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

MASONMOUNT - We need to save her Arabella. Take her back to the good side 😂😂

USER - I LOVE YOU

MAEVEHATER - Why are you even friends with her?

PHILFXDEN - Please confirm if they're officially dating or if it's just casual.

———

THE NAMES OF those who would be going to Qatar to compete in the World Cup were revealed today. When a call from Sabrina came in, Maeve had hardly had time to look at it herself.

She didn't know what she was going to say as she picked up the phone. As usual, her boss didn't waste any time in telling her to head up to Manchester to meet Phil.

She just replied, "To celebrate him being called up for the World Cup squad," when the brunette asked why. Maeve detested the lengthy drive to Manchester, but she knew Sabrina wouldn't let her refuse to go.

Maeve was now driving up a long pathway to a pretty large-looking property after four hours of driving and two stops along the way. She had received this address through text message from Phil earlier, but she was starting to wonder if she had it incorrectly.

She took in the garden's appearance and how well-kept it was. The girl was extremely shocked as she drew closer to the primarily white house with brick accents. She had anticipated Phil to live in an apartment, not a mansion.

She got out of her car, walked to the front door, gave it a strong knock, then stood back and waited for someone to answer, hoping Phil hadn't sent her the address of some random family.

After a few moments, the door was still closed. She could hear two different voices coming from inside until a small child eventually opened the door. He was four years old and blonde.

"Hello!" He grinned up at the brunette, who didn't say anything back, just blinked a couple of times, but the child's voice, or more specifically what he said, attracted her attention again, "Are you Maevey?"

she only nodded briefly, but this made the child's face light up even more with excitement. "My Dad said you can come in," The child took small steps towards Maeve, taking her hand in his and leading her into the beautifully decorated house.

The house was huge. This isn't what she imagined when she envisaged Phil's home. She had also not expected his child to be present. Maeve Mount is in for a surprise today.

The blonde child led her into the living room, not letting go of her hand until they were in the centre of the room. A children's cartoon was playing on the television, and toys were strewn about the room.

"Where is Phil?" Maeve inquired, taking a seat on the couch and taking care not to sit on one of the numerous dinosaurs dumped on the cushions. The child shrugged, already occupying himself with his toys. "He's having a shower."

Maeve nodded, gazing around the large room, fully aware of the weird situation she found herself in. "Do you want to play with my toys?" the child inquired from his perch on the ground, and the brunette shrugged. "I'm fine, kid."

He didn't appear phased by the rejection since he began racing about the living room dragging his toys on the backs of the sofas, lost in his own world.

The girl on the seat across from him felt puzzled. Sabrina had told her that she and Phil were going to a posh restaurant to celebrate his selection to the England squad, but unexpectedly she found herself in his living room with his son.

The sound of a shower running could be heard quietly in the distant and then abruptly stopped, followed by the sound of a door unlocking. When she heard footsteps approaching the living room, Maeve breathed a sigh of relief.

"Finally, why is this-" Maeve began to talk as she rotated her body to face Phil, who had entered the room. When she saw the footballer with nothing but a towel hanging loosely around his waist, water was still dripping off of his body, her face fell.

"Why is what, Maevey?" He smirked down at the girl, who shrugged in an attempt to calm down. Her gaze was drawn to the water trickling down his body, and he grinned, "My face is up here, babe."

Maeve's gaze flashed to Ronnie, who was still lost in his own world, playing with his toys by the fireplace, and she returned her gaze to the guy leaning against the doorway, her face flushed scarlet, "We need to talk."

"Okay, talk." Phil remarked this while folding his arms across his chest and still leaning against the doorway for support. "No," Maeve said, shaking her head, "You need to put clothes on first." Phil simply laughed.

"Is this bothering you?" In response to his low tone, the brunette scoffed, "Don't flatter yourself, Philip. It's just your dripping water on the floor. Ronnie might slip."

The athlete did not protest further and returned to his room to change. Maeve couldn't take her gaze away from him as he strolled down the decorated hallway and into his room at the end.

When his door closed again, the girl rubbed her hands over her eyes; the notion of leaving crossed her mind, but something stopped her; for some reason, she wanted to stay here.

Phil eventually returned with a t-shirt and shorts, making it a lot easier for Maeve to converse with him. This was far less distracting than his previous clothing choice - or lack thereof.

When Phil returned to the living room, he took a seat across from her. "What do you want to talk about?" he asked, obviously clueless to why Maeve was there and what they were supposed to do.

"I came here to go out for dinner," she said, displaying her pretty formal clothing. "Not to babysit your kid with you," she added, pointing to the young child who was still playing with his toys.

"I know," Phil muttered, sliding deeper into his chair. "I'm sorry, Rebecca left him here unannounced." Maeve's expression softened as he explained. "I was so busy spending time with Ron that I forgot to text you to cancel."

"Shit, Foden. I didn't know, I just presumed you made me drive the whole way here just to cancel."
the girl laughed awkwardly, biting on her nail once Phil didn't give any sort of response.

For a brief period, the duo sat in silence, unsure of what to say or do next. "Dad, can we get ice cream?" Ronnie said, pulling himself onto the couch next to Phil.

"Sure, Ron," Phil laughed and stared at Maeve for a second. "The three of us can go together."

"Oh no," Maeve exclaimed as she looked at the two people in front of her. "It's fine, I can just-"

"No Maevey, you can come with us!" Ronnie said, leaping off the couch and going over to Maeve. He laughed, grabbing her hand again and tugging her from her seat on the couch.

It was determined that Maeve, Phil, and Ronnie would go grab some ice cream. Apparently, Phil always takes the little boy to this location, so the three of them were walking there right now.

The three of them were not a typical trio. Maeve was aware Phil had a child, but she never expected to meet him given the circumstances of their relationship. But the brunette female piqued Ronnie's interest.

Ronnie asked her question after question as they walked along the sidewalk, telling her stories and what he felt were amusing facts about his favourite cartoons. She chuckled along with him, seeming to be astonished or awed by what he was saying.

There was no doubt about it: he was a sweet boy, and Maeve could see how much he looked up to his father as a role model. Maeve would peek over to the player and notice him looking down as the child rambled on about something.

When Phil glanced at his son, a genuine and pure smile spread across his face. As he looked down at the tiny boy, you could feel the love in his eyes. It actually warmed the brunette's heart, though she would never admit it to Phil or anyone else.

They quickly arrived at the ice cream shop, which was only a short distance from Phil's house. Ronnie walked up to the ice cream counter, placing his hand on the glass to examine the various flavours.

Maeve and Phil were close behind him, looking through the various options the shop provided. Maeve and Ronnie happened to choose the same kind of ice cream, which made the small kid squeal with delight even more.

Despite the brunette's protests, the little group left that ice cream shop after Phil insisted on paying.
It was evening by the time they began their journey home, the sky being painted with shades of pink and orange as the sun set.

They went alongside the river, Ronnie a few steps ahead of them. "He really likes you, you know." Phil stated this while watching his son jump around, one hand in his pocket the other holding an ice cream cone tightly.

"He's a sweet kid." Maeve smiled as she watched the boy play, saying, "You wouldn't think he's your kid based on that." She laughed, colliding her and Phil's shoulders.

"You always have something to say, Maevey," he joked, still clutching his ice cream. The girl simply smiled at him and said, "I know. And you never say anything back to me."

It was strange how two months ago, a push to the shoulder or a snide remark would have sparked a full-fledged dispute between Maeve and Phil, but now they're actually getting along.

They had no idea what had changed or when it all began, but the more time they spent together, the more they began to enjoy each other's company.

Ronnie ran back to them, asking for his Dad to photograph him for some inexplicable purpose. Phil then quickly held his camera up to Maeve and took a horrible photo of her eating her ice cream. The brunette laughed out loud as she looked at the photo, it was a real, genuine laugh and it made Phil's heart skip a beat, a new feeling for him.

———

PHILFODEN posted on instagram

PHILFODEN

•◦

liked by JACKGREALISH, MAEVEMOUNT and 993,501 OTHERS
tagged | maevemount

PHILFODEN - Maeve is a big child.

view all comments

MAEVEMOUNT philip that is the worst photo ever of me take it down rn 😐
PHILFODEN You look beautiful in it 😘
MAEVEXPHIL OMFGOMFG MY PARENTS

DECLANRICE Maeve's the biggest child ever hahahahah 😂😂😂😂😂😂
MASONMOUNT Agreed mate, always has been always will be 😀
MAEVEMOUNT fuck off the both of you 🙄

PHILFXDEN SHE MET RONNIE???!?!! 🥹🥹
MAEVESUPERMACY He must be really serious about her!!!!!!! 🥲🥲

MAEVEHATER ewwwwwwwww 🤢
LEAH.NATALIE You comment on every post she's in, get a life please.
ARABELLAAA TELL THEM LEAH 🙌🙌🙌

FODENSWIFE what about me. 😔😔
USER u never had a chance mate. you can change that username to fodensexwife now

MAEVEMUPDATES Phil better treat her right, she deserves the world 🫶🫶🫶
liked by maevemount

———

MAEVE QUICKLY DISCOVERED how hyper Ronnie can be. He must have had a sugar rush from the ice cream because he was full of energy when they got home, eager to bounce on his trampoline or run around the house like crazy.

It took a lot of persuasion from both Maeve and Phil to calm him down, with Maeve promising to be there the next time Phil has Ronnie overnight and Phil pledging to convince Rebecca to bring him to the next home game.

Ronnie was quickly bought and changed into his pyjamas, nestling into the couch between Maeve and Phil while they watched an animated movie that only the young child was interested in.

Maeve smiled as Phil mocked the characters on the screen; the small kid was entirely immersed in the film, oblivious to the faces the two adults were making to keep themselves entertained.

Ronnie had fallen asleep, snuggling up against Maeve's shoulder, in less than thirty minutes. He'd gone from bouncing around the couch to being fast asleep on the couch in half an hour.

"He didn't last very long." Maeve laughed quietly, looking down at the sleeping child with compassion. "He never does, he always falls asleep within the first half hour of watching something." Phil said as he stood up to help Ronnie into bed.

Maeve checked the clock as Phil carried his son to bed. It was getting close to 10 o'clock. The girl sighed; she hadn't expected to remain this long, and now she'd be driving all night back to London.

She hadn't realised Phil had returned down the stairs until he poked his head in the door and asked, "Do you want a beer?" "No thanks," Maeve said as she turned back around. "I should start going anyway, it's a long drive home."

Phil leaned up against the doorway again, casually suggesting, "Stay here tonight." The brunette glanced at him, saying nothing. "Don't be such a moron, Phil. I can't-"

"Cant stay here? Of course you can. There's four empty bedrooms upstairs." he was persistent so eventually Maeve gave in. She nodded and let out a breathe, "Alright, fine. Only because I don't fancy driving the four hours home."

The pair stayed in silence for a moment, "I'll take that beer now." Maeve grinned over to the dark haired lad who turned on his heels to grab them drinks. This was not what either of them expected to be up to tonight.

One beer led into two, which quickly turned into three. Maeve and Phil were genuinely getting along for the first time in a long time, if ever. As the hours passed, they talked about the most random of topics.

Of course, Phil would taunt Maeve about something or slide in a dirty joke now and then, but instead of furrowing her brows and rolling her eyes at him, the brunette laughed along, finding the lad amusing.

Maeve's laugh was music to Phil Foden's ears. He understood that the laugh was genuine and not forced in any way. She laughed the same way she would when Mason cracked a joke or Arabella reminded her of something.

"Congratulations by the way, on being called up by England, for the World Cup." Maeve said once the previous topic of conversation ended, "I forgot to say it to you earlier on." she added.

Phil laughed, taking a sip from his beer, "Maeve Mount being nice? Didn't know you had it in ya." Maeve rolled her eyes but a large grin was evident on her face, it hadn't left all evening. "I can be nice when you're not being an asshole."

The lad stayed quiet for a few seconds, "I must always be an asshole then." The girl quickly nodded, "Oh, you are. Always." Phil playfully kicked the brunette's legs as they rested on the couch in response to her humorous remark.

When she felt the contact, she looked over at him, his signature smirk sloppily on his face. She kicked him back even harder, till the pair burst out laughing, acting as if they were two teenagers.

It would be strange to witness Maeve and Phil truly getting along if someone who knew the two looked in the window. To see Maeve laugh heartily and Phil admiring her as she laughed, the girl completely oblivious of his admiration.

"But seriously, congratulations." Maeve spoke as she tried to control her laughter. "Thank you," Phil said as he smiled at her. "It means everything to me to be able to represent my country in probably the world's biggest competition."

She could see it on his face and in his tone as he talked about football and everything it meant to him. He adored football, he adored playing for City, and he absolutely adored playing for England.

"It's a big deal, Philip. Don't crumble under the pressure."

"I won't if you're there with me." When he said that, his voice was quieter than Maeve had ever heard it, and her breath caught in her throat. If she wasn't right next to him she would have thought she imagined it. He really wanted her to be there?

"It's your lucky day, Sabrina is insistent that I go. She has my plane ticket booked and everything." When Phil heard it, he smiled brightly again, but it bothered him that it was once again the management who brought them together and that Maeve didn't willingly book the flight over herself.

Phil has no idea how much time has passed since Maeve fell asleep. As she laid on the couch, her cushion rested against Phil, and she snored quietly.

Phil was still awake, unable to sleep as he gazed at the brunette female with her head in his lap. She looked exactly the same as she did the night at her parents' house. Maeve slept peacefully, as if she didn't have a care in the world.

He couldn't take his gaze away from her, not in a weird way, but because he felt she was the most beautiful girl in the world. Before Maeve, Phil slept with a different woman every night, some of whom he had no idea what their names were.

He hasn't been with a woman since Maeve. He tried but failed. He's gone to clubs and parties since everything started, flirting with and kissing other ladies but they weren't Maeve. He couldn't stop thinking about Maeve.

He was perplexed because he hadn't kissed Maeve once. He'd never been close to kissing Maeve, yet she was, unknowingly, stopping him from being with another woman.

She had no idea what she was doing to him.

———
authors note :

I LOVE THEM 🥰🥰🥹

i go back to school next week 🫣🫣 so sadly updates will become less frequent i'm sorry 😢

i put a lot of time into the detail of the chapters and as a result they take SO LONG to write but it's ok bc i love writing this fic 😀

anyways, i'm gonna write loads in the next week and then after then i'll probably update 2-3 times a week if i can!!!

word count |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 593 33
๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™
35.7K 398 24
"๐‡๐ž'๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž? *MATURE REFRENCE...
139K 1.3K 43
She decided to message her celebrity crush thinking he would never reply but hoping he would and just as she gives up the one and only Phil is just a...
177K 2.9K 33
โƒ— ๐Ÿงš*เณƒเผ„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐€๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐‘ || a ben chilwell fan fiction || *completed* โyou saved me in so many ways through a screen. โž