A Thug and His Lady(DAVE EAST...

By Brianna61711

Belly 2 +Bonnie and Clyde+ Set it off all rolled into one with a little twist. Kelly grew up a small town gir... More

Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 8

12 2 0
By Brianna61711

*Tone and Keisha in mm*

Chapter 8

Ace

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing beside me. I blinked one eye open and then the other I looked around to see that I was still in Kelly's bedroom. I slightly turned my head to the right to see her peacefully sleeping beside me I gazed at her for a few seconds before snatching my phone off the night stand.

"Keisha" Was the name displayed on the screen. I rolled my eyes pressing decline.

"Is that your girl?" I heard from beside me. I turned my head to see Kelly sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah I gotta go." I replied somewhat disappointed that she had woken up

"Yeah I figured but I'll catch up with you later right?" She stood up from the bed

"U-uh Y-eah." I stuttered taking a quick glance at her body

She walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind her. I took that as my que to get out the bed. I put on my clothes from the previous night and walked into the kitchen. Just as I was putting on my shoes and grabbing my keys she came walking into the living room.

"Bye." She replied walking over to me and giving me warm embrace.

"Meet me upstairs around 12." I replied accepting her embrace and kissing her on her forehead.

I walked to the elevator still declining calls from Keisha I'll deal with that shit when I get home. I climbed into my car blasting Commas by Future while I breezed onto the highway thinking about why lie imma tell Keisha when I get to the crib.

Keisha

"Ugggh" I groaned chunking my phone across the bed after Ace ignored my call for the 20th time

"You still trynna call that lame ass nigga?" Tone muttered out of jealousy as he put his pants on

"Mind ya business" I snapped at him

"Geeez you would think after that dick I just layed down you would be a lot nicer." He smirked putting on his shoes

"I'm sorry baby." I rose up from the bed and kissed him on his lips

"That's what I'm talking bout." He winked smacking my ass

"You better go before he gets here." I nervously looked around

"Mmmct" He sucked his teeth

"Everything still going according to plan?" I asked walking him down the steps

"It was but he got this new bitch sniffing around talking bout she wanna join the crew." He rolled his eyes.

"Who Kelly?" I tried to remember that bitch's name

"Hell yeah I don't trust her though." He replied opening the door

"Me either keep an eye on that bitch we got a plan to stick to." I coached him he hopped in his Silver Maserati Quattroporte GTS and pulled off.

A few minutes later I could see Ace speeding down the opposite direction I mentally rolled my eyes and pretended like I was pissed off he didn't come home last night.

Kelly

I shut my apartment door locking it behind me. I walked over to the elevator pressing the up button waiting for the doors to open. I through on some blue jeans with a purple top. I knocked on the door once I reached Jonica and P's apartment.

"Who is it?" I heard P yell from inside

"Kelly." I softly replied

He swung the door open a few seconds later.

"I figured you might stop by today." He smirked stepping to the side and letting me walk in

"Why you say that?" I took a seat on the sofa

"It's Tuesday we get shipment every Tuesday and from what Ace has told me you wanna step up." He pointed at me

"Yeah about that look I didn't wanna step on your toes or anything but we ain't exactly kids anymore and if I wanna become the biggest then that's who I have to learn from." I shrugged my shoulders

"Nah nah you good cuz I'm coming for Tone's spot." He gritted

I smirked at him dapping him up.

We spent the next few minutes laughing and talking, Ace arrived not to long after that. We chopped it up with P before we rolled out.

"We taking my car?" I asked as we got to the parking lot

"Nah niggas know my shit." He flexed

"That's what I'm afraid of." I raised my eyebrows

He ignored my comment as we hopped in.

"Today your job is to just observe ight? Imma show you how our shit comes in and who to give what ight?" He explained weaving in and out of traffic

I nodded my head in response. About an hour later we pulled up to an what looked like an abandoned building on the outside but I'm sure it was a warehouse on the inside.

"Turn ya phone off and stick it in the glove compartment." He replied doing what he just told me to do

"Huh?" I questioned but did what he said

"Safety reasons." He shrugged throwing his phone in the glove compartment next to mine.

"Here take this." He pulled a Glock 44 out of his waistband

I made took out the clip seeing it was full then placed it back making sure I had one bullet in the chamber.

He walked up towards the door and signaled the camera. A man's voice spoke on an intercom and Ace gave him a code. the doors buzzed open and we walked in.

"The codes always change I'm the only one that knows them, If something happens and I can't make it here on time either you or Tone will get the code once you arrive understood?"

"Yes sir."

"This is Baker he's the security for the main entrance." He gestured toward a big burly black guy that nodded at us as we walked in.

"Kelly." I held my hand out for him to shake which he quickly obliged

"Kelly is new to our team you'll be seeing a lot of her." Ace spoke calmy

We walked through a long corridor with doors that lead to separate rooms as we walked through he explained what each door leads to.

"If you look to my right you'll see naked hoes bagging and packing."

We walked a few more feet, and stopped in front of a room the resembled a lab.

"Here is where they cut coke, I buy that shit pure but they test it here. They also weigh it here and once they pack and bag to make sure all the numbers add up. Nothing and I mean nothing goes out unless it is weighed probably."

He opened a door which lead out into the afternoon air.

"Now this, this is the loading dock. We receive and send out all of our shipment from here. Any questions?"

"Anyone can just go in and out of those rooms that you showed me?"

"Me and Tone have the master key that unlocks the doors, Baker has a lockdown button under his desk so if he presses it the doors immediately lock and only I have that key, the glass is also bullet proof trust me everyone that works here is safe." He assured.

"Well that's everything then." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Now you meet the guys." He smirked leading me back inside.

We walked up to a door there wasn't a window like the rest of the rooms he has shown me so far but there was a cut out that resembled a mail slot at the very top. He gave the steel door 2 quick knocks and the slot slid open to reveal a pair of almond colored eyes. He looked at me then at Ace and slid the slot closed. A few seconds later I could hear locks clicking and turning then the door swung open.

"This is Kelly she's new and this is Bones he guards this door." He gestured towards the man standing behind the door. He was very tall maybe 6'6 I'm assuming they called him Bones because he was tall and skinny but I took once glance at his arms and knew he wasn't to be fucked with.

"Nice to meet you." I nodded in his direction and he nodded back.

We walked into a room where some guys were shooting pool and smoking a blunt I recognized a couple of them from the pictures my dad showed me. They were apart of Ace's crew. We stopped in front of the pool table and he introduced everyone one by one some gave me a hand shake or a simple "Hello" While others just nodded. Making our way further back we came up to another door Ace twisted the knob and walked in. A large rectangular table sat in the front by the door and a large Mahogany desk was in the very back, about 3 guys sat at the table.

"Now this is my office." He stretched out his hands to show me around

I took a quick glance to see African artwork lined the walls as well as statues of specific animals like a Lion and a cheetah chasing a Gazelle.

"I like the way you decorating this." I replied in awe

He smirked leading me over towards the table.

"You already know Tone and Draco but this is Luke he oversees all over our stash houses." He gestured towards a dark skin man with tattoos riddled across his body I wasn't sure what was brighter his veneers or the ice around his neck.

"Nice to meet you." I nodded taking a seat

"Ok so what we got?" Ace asked taking a seat at the head of the table

"Man that nigga Jace is moving in on our territory." Tone muttered

"I thought ya'll handled that." He looked at Luke

"We did. We held the little nigga up and told him about selling on our block he said it wouldn't happen again so this is the first time I'm hearing about it."

"Ight look bring that nigga to me cuz now he just being disrespectful." Ace gritted his teeth

For the next hour they went back and forth about numbers how they can improve and etc.

"Now look we just got a shipment the girls are taking care of that right now when it's ready to go out which should be no later that 8 tonight I'll have P come by and deliver it ight?"

Everyone nodded.

"Anybody got anything to add?" He opened the floor

"I thought P ran the stash houses?"

"Nah he just deliver the product and picks up the money but Luke here he makes sure we get the results." Ace explained

Everyone cleared the room and I was just left with Ace. While he looked over some paperwork.

"You've been working none stop since we got here." I pointed out walking behind him and rubbing his shoulders so I could take a quick peek at what he was working on.

"I know I know, imma be here awhile if you wanna take the car and go home." He offered rubbing his hands across his face.

I took a glance at the screen. Wire transfers for millions of dollars for every few months each is the same amount, but from who?

"Nah it's ok I don't mind sticking around." I continued rubbing his shoulders while I looked at the screen but I could only see the accounts the money was coming from not who is behind those accounts.

"Come here." He lifted his head up and clicked around on the computer before it went back to the home screen

"What?" I giggled

"Sit on my lap." He leaned back giving me room to sit. I obliged.

"What ya want?" I playfully rolled my eyes

"You." He looked me in my eyes

"Stop playing." I chuckled mushing him

"I'm serious." He placed his fingers on my chin causing me to look up at him.

"What about your girl?"

"What about her? Look I want you and shit ain't been like that with me and Keisha for a min now."

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"So you goin be my girl? Or you goin make a nigga beg?" He smirked

I nodded and pressed my lips against his.

Tone

After the meeting I rolled up on ole boy to put me and Keisha's plan in action.

"Ayo Reckless in there?" I asked one of his guard dogs

"Why you wanna know?" He breathed

"Maaaannn just tell him Tone out here." I sucked my teeth

He walked inside and came back out a few seconds later.

"Go in nigga." He pointed

I opened the door and walked inside making sure to mug his ass on the way in.

"Yo yo yo." I announced myself walking into the room.

I looked around to see another one of his guard dogs standing by the door.

"Go ahead you can finish later." Reckless spoke as some Asian bitch got up from underneath his desk. She smirked at me as she walked past wiping her mouth.

"I came to talk business." I walked up to his desk

"Motherfucker did I say you could approach the bench?" He asked as his guard dog helped his gun to stop me in my tracks.

"My bad." I held up my hands.

"Now what the fuck you got to say?" He lit a cigar

"Look I just wanna come tell you what happened to Darius." I looked down pretending to be sorrowful

"Go on." He sat up in his seat. I had his full attention now.

"Look Ace found out he was stealing from one of the houses ight? So he told me to grab him rough him up a bit I did that yo I just thought we was finna let him go but nah when Ace got there he started going bat shit crazy and he shot him and killed him." I lied

"So you telling me Darius, my nephew is dead and Ya'll motherfuckers killed him and lied to me about it?" He confirmed puffing on his cigar.

"Yes sir but you gotta understand I told Ace not to kill but that nigga do what he want and he lied to you cuz I don't I guess he was scared." I lied again

"Where's his body?" He calmy put the cigar out in the ash tray.

"Ace disposed of it I can ask him-"

"Nah I'll ask him. I appreciate you telling me you can go." He calmly replied

I walked out of there as fast as I came in.

Reckless

I took in everything he had to say.

"You wanna grab Ace?" My henchmen asked

"Nah something ain't right I been in this business for 20 years and I never had someone snitch on their own partner." I rubbed my beard in thought

"You think he lying?"

"I don't know but we goin pay Ace a visit. Aye get that girl back in here I got a lot on my mind." I lit my cigar and leaned back in my chair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 5.1K 14
Highest ranking: #1 in action First in Mafia series. As I felt the chloroform pressed against my mouth I kicked back, sending the guy flying to the f...
461K 13.2K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
2.4M 47.3K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
413K 13.1K 66
Working at Atlanta's popular club in town trying to get information for herself. She was only working there for necessary means, only for Kazimir to...