MY SIX BOYFRIENDS ARE IN A BO...

By MonsterMasher690

** 5K READS DURING ITS FIRST MONTH PUBLISHED! ** OVERNIGHT, I WENT FROM JUST AN AVERAGE FAN... TO THE GIRL TH... More

MEET THE BAND! (Pictures)
WELCOME TO THE FANDOM!
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
MEET THE RIVAL BAND (PICTURES)
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
SHOWTIME MONSTER MASH!
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
LYRICS OF MONSTER MASH SONGS
MY BEAUTIFUL FREAK
JUNGLE SPIRIT
YOU CAN SUCK MY...
I'VE GOT FANGS
FEMME FATALE
CALL ME YOUR MONSTER
HAPPILY REJECTED
PRINCE CHARMING
PERSONAL TRAINERS
I JUST WANNA BE MYSELF
TOXIC ROMANCE BOOK
ONE-NIGHT STAND REGRET
MEAT PUPPET
HERE FOR LIFE

CHAPTER 32

366 22 0
By MonsterMasher690

"We're already late to salon," Everett said, pointing behind him, and Jade followed him, smiling.

"Thank you, Everett. I appreciate your honesty."

"Don't worry," he shrugged. "It comes with life experience."

"Everett, wait!" Zeth was coming closer, rubbing his temples. "I can't find anything that is worthy of my taste in fashion! But I think I found something in her size and style, practically a nun outfit. Could you lend me the girl to see if her majesty likes my choice?!"

"She stays with me," Everett said. "First, we'll do Jade's hair, then you can take care of clothes."

"But this girl doesn't like anything!" Zeth yelled, and Jade shrugged. "Nothing seems right to her! She's so dramatic!"

"Pick whatever you want," Jade said, and Zeth's eyes widened. Everett put his hand on her shoulder and smiled at her, nodding. "It's time to stop being the old Jade. I want to be someone new, so I leave it in your hands. I trust you."

"What did you do to the real Jade, Everett?" Zeth crossed his arms and looked up. "When did you find the good twin?"

"It's same Jade. I just told her what I think," the giant replied.

"And I appreciate that," Jade said. "And he also admitted he likes me." Jade looked at Zeth with defiant eyes. "I need to change, Zeth. I'm tired of being dramatic and afraid of change."

"Then I have just found the perfect outfit in a store on the second floor," Zeth was about to turn around when Jade spoke again.

"Wait!" Zeth turned around, and she eyed Everett. "Can Zeth and I have a minute alone, Everett?"

"Of course!" Everett nodded and opened the door of the salon. "But hurry up, cameraman has already been waiting for half an hour in there."

"It'll be quick," Jade nodded and then turned to see Zeth.

“What do you want to talk about?" The band leader crossed his arms.

"I have decided to be brave," Jade began, clinging to the sleeves of her jacket. "But I'm not sure what will happen next. I don't know how to act or what to say. I've been alone for years now. I am not used to having to work on myself, especially on things that really matter to society."

"Do it for yourself, not for society," Zeth put his hands on her shoulders and pushed them back. "Stand up straight, don't slouch."

Jade inhaled deeply and squared her shoulders.

"I will try to do what's best for me and not worry about what others think. That's the first lesson I learned thanks to you guys."

"Well, you're doing a good job," Zeth said and smiled. "I can tell. You haven't forgotten who you are, but you still have an idea of who you want to become. You've become stronger and braver."

"Thanks, Zeth," Jade smiled at him, and he winked at her. "But let me take things at my own pace. Don't buy miniskirts or revealing tops, okay? Clothes that fit my style a little."

"Okay," Zeth nodded. "I promise."

"I know you will choose right," Jade put her hand on his cheek, and Zeth gasped low, his warm skin growing hot under her fingers. "After all, you've always had good taste."

"O-Obviously," Had Zeth just stammered? He quickly pushed her hand away from his face and nodded with flushed cheeks. "I... I mean, I've been dressing everyone in the band since day one. I've got this."

"Thanks for helping me," Jade smiled. "I wouldn't have stepped out of my comfort zone if it wasn't for you and the guys."

"I... I have to go now," Zeth cleared his throat. "There is a lot I have to do," he patted her shoulder. "Good luck at the salon. Everett has great taste. Let him give you some tips."

"Zeth, before you go, I'm going to be honest with you," Jade said, taking the boy by the hands, looking him square in the eye. "I... I would..." But the words got stuck in her throat. "I would like to tell you a lot, but... I don't know how!"

"You know? I heard everything you said when I was asleep," Zeth raised an eyebrow, and Jade blushed, too red for her own good.

Enough with the blushing!

She looked like the protagonist of a teenage novel!

"Oh, did you hear me?"

"Every word," Zeth told her and moved a little closer. "But you have to understand something. All the guys in the band love you, and dating you would be a risk."

"I understand, but…"

"Shhhh," Zeth put a finger to her lips, and Jade blinked too fast. "Let me finish. There's something you need to know before you can be with me."

"You have a red room full of whips and stuff?" Jade gasped. "Oh no! You are not going to whip and spank my flat ass! I barely have buttocks!"

"Do I look like a mysterious millionaire from an erotic book?" Zeth lowered his eyebrows, and Jade shook her head. "Okay. There's something you need to know. My friends are my family, and we share everything except underwear, but that's another story." Zeth leaned closer to her until his nose was dangerously close to hers, their lips almost colliding. "Everyone wants you, and to avoid trouble among us, I have made a decision."

"And what is it?"

"I prefer to talk about it in private, and when you sign a non-disclosure agreement. There are rules to fuck with me and the guys, because I am sure you’d like to have us all at the…"

SLAP!

The people around gasped in unison.

Jade's eyes widened and she looked at her hand as if she had grown an extra finger.

Oh shit! Had she just...

Did she really dare to slap Zeth?! Zeth Rahman?!

"Ouch," Zeth was rubbing his cheek and jaw, looking at her with seductive eyes and a slight smile on his face, "Well, I like a little pain, I'm not going to deny it but... What was that?"

“Sorry," Jade covered her mouth with one hand, "I'm really sorry and... No! I'm not sorry! Do you think I'm some kind of sex toy for you and your friends? That you can share me and that's it?"

"You never let me finish!" Zeth yelled, rubbing his cheek. "Don't you see that I live off my audience?!"

"But you implied that I want to fuck with you!"

"And you don't want to?" Zeth’s sapphire blue gaze was mocking.

"No! I mean yes... I mean yes, but not yet…" She put two fingers to the bridge of her nose. "Wait... What rules are you talking about?"

"I thought said rules could be applied in case you wanted an actual relationship, but... Argh! Forget it!" Zeth's mouth moved until his jaw cracked.

"Are you done mating?" Everett asked, and Jade jumped back away from Zeth. "Stylist is waiting."

"Since when are you there?" Jade asked, covering her face with a curtain of her hair.

"Since you said you wanted to be honest with Zeth," Everett replied, pointing back. "Come on, cameraman is almost ready to shoot your makeover for video.”

“Why were you being nosy, Everett?" Zeth frowned.

"I am not, you are making drama in public place. I learned not to be nosy in Nepal," said Everett, "Mama Yeti told me the story of how Prince Spike Frostakov of The White Chain was beheaded for seeing something he shouldn't have and his body and head were found in Phauna's Footprints years later. Mama told me that it was popular story in Zagarrta, that had been passed down from generation to generation.”

"But that happened about two decades before King Zeth’s Conquest!” Zeth widened his eyes, "It's impressive that Yetis still talk about it thousands and thousands of years later!"

"You were already alive then, Zeth?" Everett asked, but Zeth shook his head.

"Not really. Draco and I were born, give or take, about one hundred years after the conquest."

"Was Zagarrta a kingdom of Evalon?" Jade asked and Everett laughed.

"They were two conglomerates of different small kingdoms.”

“They were two different countries," Zeth corrected, "Everett doesn't know how to explain himself well."

“Zagarrta and Evalon, as far as I know, lived armed peace until Queen Zafira Rahman united them both into single mega empire." Everett continued, "She actually married a Frostakov with the same name as me, but my ancestry comes from Neva Frostakov, not Zafira’s bloodline. She was hero and died tragically, some say her own brother killed her."

"Queen Zafira," Zeth whispered, lowering his gaze, and Jade knew he was hiding something, "A tragic death, but I'm sure her brother loved her too much to have done something so cruel."

"Did you know her?" Jade asked, but Zeth shook his head.

"No. And I don't want to talk about my life in Evalon so go get your makeover already. And, Everett!” Zeth snapped his fingers at the big guy, "Be careful with your words, the girl has a powerful slap."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
2.3M 90.3K 103
|Bad Boy| "Could you take care of a broken soul?"-Jess Glynne Blaze Xander is alluring, attractive, and severely charming. All the girls at Homewood...
1.1M 50.1K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
221K 8.6K 21
[COMPLETED] Everyone wants what Pembroke has, good looks, fortune, and fame. But Pembroke feels like he's missing out on something; he has a hard tim...