F1 Imagines (BOOK 2)

By changetyre

Just a couple of F1 images of different drivers... There is no specific upload time I upload as I write. If y... More

Belong II Seb Vettel + Multi
Belong (P2) II SV5,CL16, Multi
Stalker II Carlos Sainz
Amara II Multi
You promised II Lando Norris
You promised (P2) II Lando Norris
Stalker (P3) II Carlos Sainz
Ma Petite II Leclerc!Fam
Beat II Pierre Gasly
Cop II Charles Leclerc
Safe II Lewis Hamilton
Ma Petite (P2) II Leclerc!Fam
Grid Uncles II Max Verstappen
Heartbeat II Mick Schumacher
Talk to me II Daniel Ricciardo
Oh Honey II Lando Norris
Home II Max Verstappen
Home (P2) II Max Verstappen
Cub II Multi
Forget me II Charles Leclerc
Big Sister II Baby Lea Verstappen
Anything for you II Lando Norris
He's okay II Verstappen Daughters
Forget me (P2) II Charles Leclerc
Forget me (P3) II Charles Leclerc
Only you II George Russell (18+)
Sneaky II Oscar Piastri
I'm here II Charles Leclerc
Push II Lando Norris
Not me II Carlos Sainz
Make a Wish II Verstappen Daughters
It's you (P1) II Pierre Gasly
It's you (P2) II Pierre Gasly
I don't II Daniel Ricciardo
Solecito II Carlos Sainz
Take it home II Lando Norris
Limits II Lando Norris
Broken II Verstappen Daughters
Here for you II Lando Norris
Ily II Oscar Piastri
I got her (P1) II Charles Leclerc
I got her (P2) II Charles Leclerc
Birdy? (P1) II Carlos Sainz
Birdy (P2) II Carlos Sainz
Cupid II Verstappen Daughters
Daycare II Lando Norris
Not like this (P1) II Charles Leclerc (Mafia AU)
I met somebody II Lando Norris

Stalker (P2) II Carlos Sainz

6.7K 82 10
By changetyre

*Special thanks to @SaniyaDhonre and @ThranduilElvenking 

_____________ 

Carlos POV II 

Maybe it had all been a dream, maybe my tired and jet-lagged mind had come up with some extensive and what felt like a really real story that I'd simply imagined. Yes. That made more sense. But the tight grip around my waist paired with the smell filling my nostrils and the warmth I felt across my body was a good indicator that it wasn't, that as soon as I opened my eyes I would be faced with her. 

Her. 

It was still hard to believe how much my heart had decided to pull a 360 on me. I was convinced that perhaps a good night of sleep would rid me of the sudden need for her, for her touch and company which I hadn't been subject to before last night. But no, once more opening my eyes and seeing the way her mouth was slightly open and her chest slowly rising with each breath she took, the same feeling was there. No. Actually, it was stronger, I wanted nothing more than to place a kiss on her temple, run my fingers through her hair, and watch her stir awake but that thought scared me. 

What if she woke up and her fear had dissipated, she simply yelled for me to get out and was disgusted by the sheer thought of having spent the night in my arms. That wouldn't surprise me, in fact, it seemed like the most sane reaction. So maybe I should instead save myself from the possible pain of it and leave now. Or simply wait for her to wake but separate myself from her as soon as possible. Yes, that seemed like a reasonable option. 

So after whispering a silent prayer that she wouldn't wake and open those gorgeous eyes, I began the difficult task of trying to pry my way out of her grip. In trying to do so I realized my arm had fallen asleep under her head, but also the grip she had around me was tighter than I had realized. Shifting little by little I separated most of my body from her and there was but only her arm left to remove from around me. Using my own hands to lift her arm and detach us completely the task was done, successfully. 

With a satisfied sigh, I turned back to see what the result had been seeing her still asleep but now with her arm sprawled across nothing. I thought I had been able to get up without stirring her sleep but only a few seconds after I was away from her I could hear soft sounds coming from her. 

Watching I saw how her arm moved up and down trying to find...me? Before letting out a soft whine, a visible pout formed on her lip, as well as a small crease between her eyebrows before she simply tucked her arms and legs into herself. And this action was somehow painful to watch from aside, a feeling of guilt and sadness consuming me. 

Y/N POV: 

Warmth enveloped my entire body and the rest I had was unlike any I'd ever experienced before. It felt impossible to wake up with how comfortable I was but that quickly changed when a coldness invaded my body. The warmth slipped through my fingers. 

And now my mind had spiraled. I was there once again, running out of the paddock alone, scared, being chased by the man. Except for this time he caught up to me far sooner and he had me cornered, I screamed for him to stop, screamed for him to leave me alone waiting for Carlos to appear but he never did. 

And just before anything worse could happen I jolted awake, my hands covering my face as if trying to protect me from what could've happened in my dream. 

"Hey hey hey, you're okay." I looked up from my hands, there he was again. 

I tried calming my breathing realizing it was all just a horrible nightmare and the memories from last night had come flooding back in. "I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" I began apologizing. 

"No, I was up already, I got up a few minutes ago. Are you okay?" He asked me, concern flooding his eyes, a look that was becoming familiar to me now. 

You hesitated, it was pretty obvious that something had woken you up but he didn't need to know more than that did he? He didn't need to know I was waiting for him to rescue me in my dreams too. "I'm fine, just a nightmare." I settled for the answer. 

I could see he expected me to expand but he didn't get the chance to pry further when his phone started ringing. He looked down checking who it was. 

"It's Rupert, he's probably waiting for me at the gym." He picked up.

I took the opportunity of his distraction to get up from the bed and headed into the bathroom. I rinsed my face trying to get this warmth that filled my entire body to go away. Why did Carlos' presence feel so calming all of a sudden after months of feeling nothing but anger and frustration when he was around? Why did it kind of sting to think about the fact that he was about to leave soon? 

I was snapped out of my thoughts when there were 3 knocks on the bathroom door. I opened them to see Carlos with his duffle bag in his hand. "I have to go to the gym, and I have a flight to Maranello after this so..." 

"Yeah...uhm that's fine." I wasn't sure what to say. You're dismissed? Thank you for spending the night with me? I wasn't very good at showing appreciation either. 

"Okay, are you gonna be okay?" He awkwardly stood there. 

"Yes...I'm sure I'll manage without you." My tone was a little more sarcastic than I intended. 

"Oh okay..." Carlos turned to leave. 

I rolled my eyes at myself for making this harder than it had to be. "Thank you, Carlos." I settled for it, he could take it as he pleased. 

He seemed surprised at my gratitude but a soft smile appeared on his lips that tugged at my heartstrings. "Call me if you need anything." He replied sounding so genuine I was left speechless one more. 

I simply nodded. And that was it, he left.  

_______

The day was weird, I wasn't exactly sure why but I had ended up canceling my flight back to the UK and decided on staying back in Spain for...I don't know how long. 

I tried going out for a run but after running for 30 minutes all I did was stare over my shoulder repeatedly and jolt to the left and right Every time I heard someone running behind me I decided it was best I headed back to the hotel. 

The rest of the day was equally boring, ordering room service, going over race data, speaking on the phone with multiple people from the team, watching shitty tv shows, and whatnot. All secretly in attempts to get that stupid Spaniard out of my mind. 

I'd tried hard enough to convince myself it was all in my head, I was just craving him again because he had been there when I was in trouble but really that wouldn't explain why my body and mind were screaming to be near him again and it seemed all these thoughts had consumed me enough that I didn't even realize it was night again. 

I lay in bed, tossing and turning until eventually, I gave up. My phone was right beside me, almost taunting me, I could swear it was almost laughing at me which only reinforced the idea that I was certainly going crazy. 

"For fucks sake." I cursed grabbing my phone and clicking on the green icon with the phone across it. 

*Dopey 🖕*

Read his contact on my screen, My finger moved before my mind could accept it and I was dialing him. The phone only rang twice before a knock at my door had me hanging up and regretting everything. 

I thanked whoever was on the other side for saving me from whatever it was I was planning to do as I got up and walked to the door. 

The world had to be playing a cruel joke with me as I saw who was standing on the other side. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him trying to adopt an annoyed tone although I wondered if he was able to detect the wave of relief that washed over my body at seeing Carlos standing in front of me. 

"I couldn't sleep."  That was all he said. 

I could punch his stupidly gorgeous face. What the fuck was he expecting me to do about it? "So?" I tried sounding serious. "Go away." I hoped I sounded more sure than I felt. 

"You sure you want that?" He showed me his phone screen. 

*Missed call from Grumpy 🖕*

That was enough to shut me up as well as his sly smirk that made me want the earth to swallow me whole just then. I wasn't exactly sure what was happening and I knew he didn't either but one thing was sure and we were both in the same predicament. 

So I decided to leave the ball in his court walking away from the door and into the room, leaving the door wide open for him to do as he pleased as I tucked myself back into bed secretly hoping he would take the message. 

Time seemed to slow down as I lay in bed waiting for any sign of his next move, Hearing the door closed my heart sank as I expected him to have walked away except the footsteps I heard approaching only made my heart race that much more. 

A few seconds later the lights had been turned off and I could see Carlos's figure appear on the other side of the bed as he lifted the sheets and lay beside me. He shimmied closer but did not cross the imaginary half line across the bed. 

He'd now left the ball in my court. 

"I hate you." was all the dignity I had left to save for myself as I scooted my body towards him, tucking myself into his side as I laid my arm across his waist. His scent immediately invaded every cell in my body and this alone was enough to ease me to rest. 

"Yeah, I hate you too." He whispered as he wrapped his arm around me pushing me closer to him. The small kiss to my temple didn't go dismissed. 

Carlos POV II 

No more words were exchanged but hearing her breath steady, seeing her body rise and fall, and feeling her grip tighten around...everything made sense. 

The world around us disappeared...because everything I needed...everything I wanted... I was staring right at her. 

____________________

A/N: 

Part 3 will come out on Wednesday at 8pm CST. 

I already had half of this written before my mind blanked so thank you to those who commented with ideas, There will be more of that in Part 3 which will be the final part for this story <3 

Happy Race Week Everyone xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 1.9K 39
Just a basic groupe chat where both retired and current drivers share things. Just a basic house where some of them live all together. Well, basic if...
8.9K 128 27
Short stories of your favourite f1 drivers | Request f1 and f2 drivers in the comment section |
124K 1K 43
One shots about F1/F2/F3 drivers. At the moment, I'm only writing about drivers I like but open to writing about others, if it is part of a request...
67.7K 269 31
These are one shots about F1 drivers that I've written on Tumblr. In here you'll find smut, fluff and a little angst. My requests are usually always...