❛Billionaire's Immortal Love❜

由 Dipanwita86

❛ℓσνє ỉѕ ησт ѕσмєтнιηց уσυ, ցσ συт αηԃ ℓσσк ƒσя! ℓσνє ƒιηԃѕ уσυ αηԃ ωнє... 更多

αυтнσя ησтє
𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐒𝖐𝖊𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝐑𝖆𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖉𝖆'𝐬
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐒𝖐𝖊𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝐆𝖚𝖕𝖙𝖆 𝐅𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞
𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐓𝐨𝐡 𝐁𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐟𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐀𝐛𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐮 𝐇𝐮𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢....
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩
𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐊𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐡𝐧𝐚
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐊𝐢𝐬 𝐊𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐢...𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢???
𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐇𝖎ѕ 𝐕𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝖑
𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐎𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫?
тяυѕт
𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
℘𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
ɖ𝐢𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
ƈơ𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
℘𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ( 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝟏 )
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 (℘ąrɬ-2)
℘𝐚𝐬𝐭( ℘ąrɬ -3 )
ƙ𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
In a way to HELL
K𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊𝚜 𝖙𝖔 𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖊
・*:.。G𝖑𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖘𝖊𝖘 O𝖋 𝕻𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 。.:*・
꧁ 𝗦𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝗧𝖍𝖊 𝗪𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 ꧂
NOTE
Note

ᗰ𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗'𝖘 ᗯ𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖙𝖍

1.3K 120 39
由 Dipanwita86

Hello everyone,

Here is the next chapter of this FF.

Not Proofread. Please ignore the typos and mistakes.

Continued from the last part

~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~

Dinner table :

By the time Arnav and Khushi came down for dinner, everyone else had also arrived. Seeing them together, everyone was about to smile but got serious when they noticed an austere faced Khushi and a poker-faced Arnav. They stared at Aman, who surprisingly was not behaving like his usual self but a little angry and worried. He was glancing at Arnav from the corner of his eyes sporadically. That's when he (Aman) felt the sudden warmth of everyone's eyes on him and raised his eyes, only to see that everyone was staring at him without blinking, which left him bewildered. He raised his eyes at Dadi with questioning eyes, and she (Dadi) pointed towards Arnav-Khushi through her eyes as if asking, what has happened to them? Aman glanced towards them once and, looking at Khushi's grim face, he understood that Arnav might have told her everything. He sighed and assured dadi by closing his eyes, that he would tell everything later. Dadi nodded and started to eat after getting assured and subsequently reassuring the rest of the people the same. But Ratna was still feeling restless even after getting reassurance from Aman and Subhadra Devi both as she saw Khushi's red rimmed eyes. She is a mother, after all. How could she be normal when her one child was sad? She wanted to ask but kept quiet when her husband forbade her.

Without knowing what was happening around them, Arnav and Khushi were eating food silently because the morning's events were still reeling in their head, especially Khushi's. While Khushi was sad knowing about her family and their traumatic demise, Arnav was busy thinking about what to do with Sheetal, Garima and Anirudh. So the atmosphere around the table became very eerie and Ratna could not bear the surrounding silence anymore, finally asked worriedly, ❛Khushi, why are your eyes red, beta? Were you crying? Did Chote say anything to you, or did he get angry with you❜? Before Khushi could say anything, a familiar “what the” was heard from the seat next to her. Arnav scowled at his mother,
❛What the! Mamma, why did you think that I would've done something that made Khushi cry? I mean, what the hell! Do I always get angry❜? Hearing his complaint, everyone suppressed their smiles and Ratna and Khushi started shaking their heads, holding their laughter back.

But how could a sister remain silent? So to rile him up, she said, ❛absolutely bhaiya! Was this even something to ask? Arnav Singh Raizada and didn't get angry! How could this not happen once in a day? It's your medicine, isn't it? The doctor has prescribed that you should get angry after waking up in the morning once and once before sleeping at night, did you forget? And today, you didn't get angry the whole day na, that's why Mamma asked my bhabi-darling like that, right Mumma❜? Anjali made fun of him so seriously that everyone started laughing, which made Arnav more piqued. But when he looked at Khushi, all his irritation had gone like a puff and filled his heart with happiness. Perhaps it was the first time he saw his Pari smiling so freely. His eyes got misted, but somehow he stopped his feelings flowing from his eyes and whispered in her ear, almost nuzzling her cheek discreetly, ❛you found it very funny, isn't it, Mrs. Raizada❜? Her smile disappeared within a fraction of a second and sucked a deep breath, feeling Arnav's warm breath on her shoulder blade. A cold shiver ran down her spine and she started to feel numerous butterflies in her stomach. Her breathing started to get uneven by his proximity.

[ Please ignore the jwelleries  ]

Arnav felt thrilled and proud to see his effect on Khushi. While Arnav was lost in his Pari, forgetting everything, Khushi was trying to stop the urge to moan his name growing inside her in any way. She could not understand what was happening, but something was happening which she wanted to stop on one side and not on the other. While they were both lost in themselves, a clearing of the throat brought them out of their trance. Arnav irritably turned to the one who had disturbed him and broke his trance, ❛what!!! What had happened to you all of a sudden? If your throat has some irritation problem, then go to the bathroom and clear your throat properly, you idiot! Why were you disturbing everyone over here, stupid❜! Arnav snapped at Aman who frowned at him at first, then pouted and began to sang in his dissonant and hoarse voice, ❛.....dost dost na raha…pyar pyar na raha, zindagi hamein tera aitbaar na raha… aaitbaar na raha.....
See Aunty, the friend I brought up with so much love, was now talking to me like that. My friend became an ungrateful fellow as soon as he got married❜, and wiped his fake tears.

Everyone chortled at Aman's quip. But there was one person, Khushi who didn't understand his quip and thought it to be true.  She started to feel guilty listening to him.  Her eyes glistened with tears and her pink cheek turned white, ❛no…no Aman bhaiya, there's nothing like that. Why did you think that your friend would no longer be yours after marraige? Your friend and son of this house would always belong to this house and you. I would never ever separate him from you guys. Please trust me❜. Her voice trembled a bit while justifying herself in front of her new family. She did not want them to misjudge her and then hate her, just like Garima and Sheetal. After getting so much love in a couple of days, she did not want to lose it. Not in her nightmares. Aman and everyone else were nonplussed to hear such panic-stricken words from Khushi all of a sudden in the midst of hilarious banter.

Arnav panicked, seeing Khushi like this and hugged her and started to caress her back soothingly. ❛My babyjaan what happened❜? But without saying anything, Khushi just kept on crying, leaving everyone in bewilderment. Ratna left her breakfast and quickly went to Khushi and made her look at her (Ratna). She asked her, cupping her chin, ❛beta, what happened to you all of a sudden, and why were you saying all this❜? Before Ratna could say anything else, Khushi hugged her tightly and started weeping. The male members of the family suppressed their emotions, but the women could not hide their feelings and tears started flowing from their eyes too, seeing Khushi weeping like this. They had understood that for Khushi's sudden outburst of emotion, somewhere in the Gupta house, Garima and Sheetal's behavior towards her was responsible. Everyone cursed those two women for doing such outrageous behavior to an innocent child. How deeply she had been hurt that she got so nervous about such a small thing and started crying.

[ Please imagine Khushi is crying, hugging Ratna ]

Ratna somehow managed herself because she knew that Khushi needed her right now. This was not the time for her to break down or be sad. She was busy caressing Khushi's back warmly. When she saw that Arnav was also coming there hurriedly, she refused him to come by shaking her head and he (Arnav) stayed there reluctantly. Ratna forbade him as she knew, right now, she (Khushi) required her mother, not her husband or childhood friend. If the wound was given by one mother, then only another mother could heal that wound, not the husband.

When Ratna felt that Khushi had calmed down a bit and could pay attention to her words, she broke the hug lightly. ❛Now tell me, beta, what happened to you, so suddenly you reacted like that❜? She asked her lovingly, while wiping her (Khushi's) tears. Khushi averted her eyes and said, ❛nothing Mamma❜ as she would rather not share how her so-called mother and sister treated her. She was feeling ashamed. Before Ratna scolded her for hiding the truth, Aman reprimanded her, ❛don't lie bhabi! (sister-in-law) That little joke of mine triggered your emotional outburst, am I…ouch…AHH… Ahhh❜? Before he completed his sentence, he felt a hard pinch on his hand. While caressing the hurt place, he saw that Arnav was throwing daggers at him through his eyes and others were already glaring at him. ❛Kya? Mujhe sab iss tarah se kyun ghoor rahe ho? Mein ne galat kya kaha? Aur tu, tune itni zor se mujhe chuti kyin kaati, gadhe❜? [“What? Why were you staring at me? What did I say wrong? Didn't you all see that bhabi started crying after I joked? And YOU! Why did you pinch me so hard, idiot”?] Aman whined, giving a dirty look to his dimwit friend. Listening to his whining, everyone rolled their eyes, but Arnav passed a black look to him again, earning the same look back. ❛You idiot! She was already high in emotions and you're scolding her! Have you totally gone nuts? Do you have ANY brain or cow dung in place of that❜? Aman widened his eyes in realization that he shouldn't have scolded her. He (Aman) looked at her and apologized, holding his one ear.

Khushi shook her head with teary eyes, but a small smile appeared on her lips seeing their silly banter. Tired of the silly banter of both her sons, ❛shut up, you two! You kept on fighting like children whenever you got time. Either keep quiet or I would have to drive you both out of here. It wouldn't take too much to do so, you know that, right? Anju is more mature than both of you❜, Ratna chided them affectionately, making them pout and stood there quietly. After her sons, now it was her daughter's turn. So, diverting her concentration from her idiot sons, she turned towards Khushi and said sternly, ❛you would know this very well, wouldn't you, that children cannot hide anything from their parents, no matter how hard they try? And I did not even want my children to hide anything from me ever. If these rules applied to my Chote, Anju and Aman, then from today they would apply to you too, do you understand? Now tell me what's the matter❜?

Still, Khushi refused to open her mouth. How could she? If saying the truth hurt them, then? She tried to look away, that's when dadi came forward. Seeing her mother-in-law, Ratna got up to make room for her to sit. Subhadra Devi sat in front of Khushi and asked, holding her one hand in hers and caressing her head with another, ❛bitiya, are you afraid that we might start hating you like Garima and Sheetal? Was that why you got afraid when Aman bitwa said that Chote changed after marriage? And you thought that we would hold you responsible for choye's change of behaviour❜! Khushi nodded softly, which made everyone gasped thinking about her thought process, mainly Aman who was now feeling guilty for cracking such joke and said, ❛Bha… Bhabi, I…. I… I'm genuinely sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, bhabhi. Please. I was…was just kidding. Such rotten jokes keep going on in between both of us. I… I never thought that you would be this much hurt by it❜. He (Aman) expressed his sincere regret, but Khushi waved it off saying it was not his fault.

❛Yes bitiya, these two always kept on pulling each other's leg. You should not have taken their words to heart. And one more thing. Listen to me carefully bitiya, now you should forget everything about that house except your Babuji and Buaji. You should leave everything bad in that house behind. Either those haunted memories of yours of that house or of this fear of yours have had no place here, got it❜? Dadi made her understand sternly. Khushi nodded slowly which made everyone smile in relief. Dadi took her in her warm embrace and started to fondle her back. ❛Sorry Dadi, because of me you, mom-papa, Arnavji all got upset. I didn't intend to disturb you guys, but…❜ She fell silent suddenly, as her voice choked in high emotion. Dadi sighed as she understood her emotions very well, ❛look bitiya, you did not disturb us at all. Parents never get disturbed by their children's problems. And another thing is, never ever hide anything from us, most importantly from Chote, thinking that we would get troubled. If you or any of our children have any concern, then we need to be informed about it as well. Always remember one thing that, Always remember one thing, that parents could never be at peace if their children were upset. So, never hide anything from us❜, dadi soothed her unnecessary worries.

Khushi was gazing at dadi without batting an eyelid and was trying to compare with Garima. On one hand, a woman who had seen her (Khushi) since childhood, whom she used to call as mother, never considered her as anything but an unwanted burden and on the other hand, dadi and this family who knew her (Khushi) only for a few days and how much they loved her and cared for her. Is loving someone to this extent in a few days, only because their son loves her, humanly possible? Her trance broke when Arnav's sarcastic remark reached her ear, ❛yes because not only you Khushi, no one could trouble us more than Papa in our home as only he has the copyright to trouble us anytime, and he takes advantage of it every time, right Popsy❜? Arnav teased his father. Mischief was clearly seen in his chocolate brown eyes. Aditya glared at everyone when he saw that everyone agreed to what he (Arnav) said, ❛chup ve! Are you not ashamed of teasing your father❜? Saying so, he (Sr. ASR) punched in his tummy softly. ❛Why? Did I say anything wrong, Mumma, dadi❜? They immediately shook their heads, teasing Aditya more, making him even more irritated.

Listening to the father-son duo banter, Khushi laughed out loud, seeing her handsome father-in-law's sullen face, making everyone relieved. Arnav felt happy that he was able to divert her mind and make her laugh. ❛Okay now chop chop and let's eat. And Chote, I want to talk to you and Aman bitwa. Come and meet me after finishing dinner❜. After listening to her (dadi), both Arnav and Aman look at dadi once and then at each other, shrugging their shoulders as if asking each other what happened suddenly? But then thought not to ponder needlessly, as in sometimes they would come to know the matter.

Everyone finished their dinner while teasing each other, pulling each other's legs. After finishing their dinner, Arnav Aman went to dadi's room to meet her like she asked, and everyone else retired to their room.

IN DADI'S ROOM :

❛Dadi, you called us? Anything important❜? Arnav asked his grandmother while coming inside the room. ❛yes chote, Aman Bitwa! I wanted to talk to both of you, that's why I called you both❜. Subhadra Devi asked them to sit and told them. ❛Tell us dadi, what's the matter❜? Arnav looked at her with uncertainty. But Aman knew what dadi wanted to talk about, as she was worried about Arnav and khushi when she saw them at dinner. Dadi looked at her grandson's confused face and said, ❛before I start Chote, you tell me what happened to you and Khushi bitiya? I saw you both sad when you came for dinner. So, without hiding anything, tell me what happened❜.

Arnav exhaled deeply and apprised her of everything that Shashi Gupta divulged with them, and also told how Khushi overheard him (Shashi Gupta) and came to know everything and what was her reaction. Before dadi could say anything, a loud shriek reverberated inside the room, ❛WHATTT!! bhabi ko pata chal gaya❜? [“WHATTT!! Bhabi came to know''!] Aman screeched and Arnav inclined his head in agreement. Aman closed his eyes in despair. Dadi shook her head dejectedly, ❛how far could Garima stoop as a woman? What was done until now was not enough for her that she even committed murder! I can't even imagine what Khushi bitiya could have gone through when she came to know the truth about her family. Hey Devi Maiya! Don't know what else that innocent child would have to put up with. First, she had to bear all the injustice done by those witches. Those shameless women even wanted to sell that poor thing, and now THIS. Hey Devi maiya, how many more tears of blood that poor girl would've had to shed❜? She wept silently, hiding her face into her palms.

Arnav clenched his jaws and said, ❛no dadi, the days of MY Khushi's shedding tears of blood were over. Now, those who made my angel cry would shed tears of blood. Don't cry dadi. If you broke down like this, then who would give strength to us❜? Arnav and Aman were trying to pacify her. Somehow calming herself down, ❛Chote, I want them both to get punished for what they did to my poor bitiya and her family. And I want YOU to give them that punishment before handing them over to the police❜, she adjured them. ❛You don't have to worry, dadi! They have already been taken care of and their punishment has already begun❜, Aman, who had been silent for so long, reassured Dadi with an evil smirk. Subhadra Devi looked at her Chote and his cold eyes and cunning smile on his lips told her that those witch's bad times had started. So she became relaxed because she knew her grandchildren very well.

❛Dadi, you were supposed to tell us something, right? That's why you called us here, na❜, Arnav asked. ❛Oh yes, I forgot all about it amidst all this. You know Chote, Garima came here in the morning. She was trying to sneak up. But fortunately, I came there and saw her sneaking up to your room. I forbade her and said I would let you know. But she went away hastily, blabbering something. I felt something was definitely fishy and thought you should know about it❜. She told the whole story of Garima to both of them. She saw their faces gone rigid listening to it.

Arnav looked at Aman and nodded as if now it's time for the next step, making him nod back at him as well. Then he took out his phone, ❛Jenny, are you ready? Tell them to start it and make the recording of the entire process and send it to the needed place❜. After listening to the other side, he cut the call with a malicious grin. A cold chill ran down through Subhadra Raizada's spine, thinking about what was going to happen now.

[ All the pics and gifs downloaded from Pinterest ]

          •────•──────────•────•

That's it for now, friends.

How's it? I hope it came out good and if not then do forgive me for letting you guys down.

I know after all these days you all needed Arshi momments, Sheetal and Garima's punishment.

The thing is I needed to re-read the entire story to connect the dots again. And I've started to read it again. So from the next parts you all would get the desired updates.

And one more thing, now I know why you guys don't vote for the stories. I have seen so much of grammatical mistakes and sentence construction mistakes while re-reading it. After all these you voted for my story, Im really feeling greatful. My stories seriously did not deserve your votes. Still you guys did.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for that.

If you like this update, please vote and comment.

Regards,
Dipanwita86
5/08/23

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

172K 5.3K 7
*Ranked #8 in recommended(11-5-18)* *Ranked #15 in arshi(17-5-18)* "Khushi, arre O titaliya.Tanik dekho to sahi darwaje pe kaun hai?(Hey Khushi, see...
504K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
240K 7.6K 19
✨Highest rank #15 in short story (18June2K17) Changed to Fanfiction Sub genre- Short Story, Mystery ***UNEDITED*** Khushi kumari gu...
587K 30.1K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...