Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?

824 93 74
By Vhopes_eomma

𝔇𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡, 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢...~

~🐾~🐾~🐾~

"Sit here." said yoongi, pointing at the couch which was placed in his room.

Hoseok nodded, and walked towards the couch, and sat on it without breaking his gaze from yoongi.

"Taehyung, you too." he said, and the called name who was hiding behind the doors, peeked inside of the chamber, with a nervous smile on his face.

He also stepped inside, and sat beside hoseok, staring at the elder with innocence in his eyes.

"What you want to talk about?" asked yoongi, sitting in front of them, with YN sitting beside him.

"Why they lied?"

"Who are they?" he asked, making the omega close his eyes in frustration and take a deep breath to calm himself.

"Eomma and appa. Why they lied to me about my true identity?"

"This is something your parents should explain to you. I am no one to reveal anything to you."

"Fine! Then tell me why now?! Is that because taehyung knew that I am an omega and his mate? And that is why you sent me with him to magical pond?" he asked. Yoongi nodded, not denying any of his word.

"Yesterday night, taehyung and jimin came to me, and I was equally shocked as you when I came to know that they have realized about your true identity.

Flashback

"Seongja yoongi, we want to, talk something about hoseok to you." jimin said, peeking through the doors, with taehyung peeking inside too from above his soulmate.

Yoongi stared at them for a moment, and nodded giving them the permission to get inside of his chamber.

Both of them got seated on the couch after the permission of yoongi, making him also sit in front of them, staring at both with his cold gaze.

Taehyung and jimin both stared at each other for a moment, and talked through their gazes, before taehyung decided to say the thing for which they came here.

"Hoseok is an omega, and I and jimin both know about this. Am I saying right seongja yoongi?" taehyung said, straight coming to the point.

Yoongi's eyes widen, and he turned his gaze towards YN, who was equally shocked as him.

Yoongi sighed, and thought for a moment. He knew that this moment will come when he was called by king and queen in their chamber on the day of hoseok's birthday celebration and came to know that hoseok told jungkook that he could smell taehyung's scent. At first, they were confused that how scent suppressants failed to work on taehyung, as hoseok could smell him even after taking them, but soon, when YN arrived, she explained that taehyung is his destined mate and also having the strongest scent in wolf population, so that is why scent suppressants failed to work here.

"Yes, he is an omega." He said, making both the alpha and omega stare at each other for a moment, then again stare at yoongi.

"Since how long?" And jimin face palmed himself at taehyung's this query.

Yoongi raised his one brow at him, and stare at him weirdly.

"Since birth. What kind of query is this?" and taehyung chuckled nervously.

"Seongja yoongi, but why King and queen hid this from the whole world? Hoseok is a pure breed omega, the only pure breed who has born from ever since the dragons died. He is indeed strong and having lot of hidden powers, then why they hid his original identity?" jimin asked, and yoongi stared at him for a while.

A frown formed on jimin's face, when he found yoongi's eyes staring at his figure from top to bottom.

"You are a vampire hybrid, am I right? Also, your eyes, are not yours, and that is why you were able to see hoseok's real form, and helped taehyung to know about this too, right?" jimin's eyes widen at his words, and he turned his gaze towards taehyung, who was equally shocked as him.

"Y-yes, you are right." he mumbled, at which yoongi just hummed in response.

He indicated YN to come close to him, to mumble something in her ear.

After listening to what her husband said, her eyes widen in horror, and she mumbled back something in her ear. And again, yoongi mumbled something in her ear, and after few moments, YN sighed and nodded.

"If you think this is the right moment, then I am no one to raise question on your decision." she said, making yoongi frown at her words.

"You are my mate, omega, and that is why your opinion matters to me. I want you to totally agree to my this decision." He said, making the omega smile warmly at him.

"I know that your strategies and decisions can never be wrong, so I agree to this decision of yours. He will be heartbroken, but he is intelligent. He will understand." She said, making the alpha smile at her too while looking at his wife with soft gaze.

Meanwhile jimin and taehyung, both are staring at them with squinted eyes, thinking if by any chance they have forgot about their presence here.

Yoongi turned his gaze in their direction again, which in an instant turned cold, making both the young wolves sit straight on their spots.

"So, I have decided, that I will tell hoseok to take taehyung to magical pond tomorrow. There, taehyung will provoke him to get into the magical pond, which I know you are very good at, and as magical pond's water is known to break any kind of magic, the magic of his scent suppressants and the pendent he is wearing will break, and his true identity will reveal." He said, but taehyung frowned at his words.

"Pendent?"

"Yes, the pendent which he never take off because he thinks that it is to protect him from the disease from which he is suffering since birth, but in real it creates an illusion in the eyes of a person who's looking at him, which make him look muscular and tall just like some alpha." he explained, at which taehyung nodded. Now, his mind started to imagine the newly found omega in his real form, which probably be look like jimin. Delicate, soft, fragile, small, adorable, pretty which he already is.

"We understood seongja yoongi. Taehyung is good at provoking, so I believe that hoseok will surely come to know about his true self tomorrow." and his soulmate's these words brought the blushing alpha back to the original world.

"Is that a praise or insult?" he whispered in his ear with a frown, at which jimin only showed him a mocking smile.

"Fine, now you two can leave, and take rest in your chambers."

"Seongja yoongi, I want to ask you one more thing." taehyung said, immediately gaining the elder's attention to him.

"What?"

"On hoseok's birthday when he was given bath by magical pond's water, why it did not worked and broke the magic of the pendent and scent suppressants?" he asked, making the alpha stare at him for some moments. He is little surprised that the alpha is using his mind now.

"Because the magical pond's water magic reverse when taken out from the magical pond, and it strengthens the magic of the pendent and scent suppressants." he said. Taehyung nodded in understanding, and after that, yoongi stood up from his place, making both jimin and taehyung stand from their place too.

"Now you can leave."

Flashback ends

Hoseok was staring at yoongi in disbelief, then he turned his gaze towards taehyung.

"So, it was all your strategy?" he said, at which yoongi nodded at him.

Hoseok sighed, and stood from his place, making his mate stand with him too.

"I want some alone moments to think what just happened." he said, and walked out from their chamber.

"Taehyung, go with him." YN suggested, at which taehyung nodded and left from there too.

.

.

.

Taehyung's pov

"Beautiful! Beautiful!" I called him continuously from behind, but groaned when he did not listened to me and just kept walking in fast pace.

"Omega! Beautiful! Jagiya! My honey! Listen to your mate for once!" I said, calling him by all the sweet name, but again, he did not listened to me and kept walking.

I fasten my pace to reach him, and when I finally reached close to him, I wrapped my arms around of his waist, which has now turned small and petite, and hugged him from behind, finally stopping him on his way.

"L-leave me! I-i do not want to talk to anyone!" he said, but I did not listened to him, instead I bent down, and picked him up in princess style by placing my one arm behind of his knees and other wrapped around of his waist.

My eyes soften when I found his beautiful almond blue eyes, glistening because of the tears in them. He stared up at me, his lower lip quivering because of the known fear in his heart, his cheeks and nose has covered by a light shade of red, making him look ethereal under the glow of today's full moon.

"Beautiful, are you scared?" I asked in soothing tone, staring into his eyes lovingly.

For a moment, he stared into my eyes too, then turned his gaze down.

A small smile formed on my lips formed when he gave me a slight nod, making me lean close to him, and place a loving kiss on his forehead, which was covered with his black silky hair.

"Do not be scared of anything, my beautiful omega, your alpha is here with you. No need to be scared of anything. Your alpha knows how strong his omega is, and he knows that he has the ability to protect himself from everyone and everything, and now, as your alpha is with you, he promise that he will also protect his omega from everything." I said, and rested my cheek on top of his head.

A sob escaped his lips, and he leaned his head on my chest.

"I think we should sleep. It is late already." I said, and carried him to our chamber, so that he can take some rest.

.

.

.

Jimin hissed in pain in his sleep, where his whole body is covered in sweat.

His heat is getting painful, and on the top of that, today is a full moon night.

The omega's face is covered in his tears, while his body has curled into a small ball under the quilt which he and jungkook are sharing.

A whimper left his lips, and he turned his body in the alpha's direction, still being in his deep slumber, unknowingly placing his head on jungkook's chest.

A frown formed on jungkook's face when he felt some weight on his chest, which broke his slumber and made him open his eyes slowly.

His frown only deepen when he found the omega sleeping on his bare chest, but what made him more confuse was that he felt some wetness on his skin.

"Jimin?" He mumbled in his deep voice, but the omega did not opened his eyes.

"Jimin?" He said, now slightly patting on his cheek, but this time his eyes widen in horror when he found that the omega's body is burning.

He immediately sat on his place, making the omega sit with him on his lap.

"Jimin, wake up. Why are you crying?" He asked when he found the omega's face covered in tears. He kept patting on his cheeks and continuously calling his name to wake him up, but the omega seems like he is in his deep slumber.

He knows that jimin's body is burning because he is on his heat, and as he recently got his first heat, so it is quite normal for wolves. But seeing the omega crying in his sleep and not waking up even after so many attempts, has started to make the alpha restless and anxious.

"Jimin, jimin, omega, j-jagiya, wake up. Open your eyes." He kept calling his name, but again, he did not woke up.

Jungkook started to release his Amber musk scent on its utmost, to give some relief to his omega from the pain.

This seems like to work on the omega, as his body cooled down a little, but he was still crying in his sleep.

All of a sudden, when nothing came in alpha's mind, he pressed his lips to the smaller, kissing him lovingly and softly.

The kiss seemed to work once again, as the omega's burning skin started to cool down in an instant.

Jungkook started to move his lips slowly on jimin's lips, interlocking them with each other.

As the moments passed, the kiss deepened when the alpha decided to push his tongue into the warm and wet cavern of the omega. His mouth, tasting sweet, because he had apples before going to sleep.

Their lips molding with each other perfectly, and till now, jungkook was lost in the warmth of the omega's lips.

His tongue tasted each and every part of jimin's hot cavern, making both of their lips wet by their saliva.

Jungkook's hand which was caressing on jimin's tear stained cheek till now, slid to the nape of this neck, pulling him closer to himself, making their warm breaths mixing with each other.

Jungkook's thin lips kept moving on jimin's plump ones and the kiss just got more deepen with each and every passing moment.

When jungkook felt that the omega's skin was not burning anymore, neither he felt any tears on his skin, he pulled out his tongue from his mouth, and broke the kiss after sucking gently on his lower lip.

He opened his eyes, and stared at his omega's sleeping face, who is now sleeping in peace, like a little pup in his arms.

His hand reached for his rosy chubby cheeks to caresses on them gently by his thumb, while still staring at his sleeping face with some gloom in his doe eyes.

"What made you cry and scare like this in your sleep omega?" He said in almost a whisper, still trying to comprehend the reason behind of his tears. Was his omega having some nightmare? Or the reason was something else.

.

.

.

Jungkook came out of his chamber, after putting jimin to sleep once again.

He sighed, and decided to walk for some moments, to calm his racing heart and blushing cheeks.

As he was walking, a frown formed on his face, when he found taehyung sitting on the stairs of the place where they are staying, staring at the moon while holding something in his hand.

He walked in his direction, and sat beside him, gaining his attention, which he again turned towards the moon.

"You are not asleep yet?" Asked taehyung, taking a sip of his mead(ancient alcohol), from the container which he was holding in his hand.

"I was not feeling like to sleep, so I decided to walk for some moments. Are you drinking mead?" Jungkook asked with a frown, when he scent of mead got into his senses.

Taehyung nodded, taking another sip from the container.

"Do you want?" He asked, extending the container of the mead to jungkook, which he took from his hand.

"You are drinking mead while staying with my brother. Do not you dare to do anything to him." Jungkook warned, now taking a sip of the mead, staring at the moon in front of him.

"I do not loose my control even after getting tipsy, besides, I can say the same as you are drinking too and staying with my soulmate"

"Your soulmate is my mate. So I can drink."

"So does hoseok, he is my mate too." Taehyung said, shrugging his shoulders a little.

Jungkook sighed and just decided to drink the bitter liquid, to calm his senses.

"Why you are still awake?" Asked jungkook, turning his attention to the pure breed alpha.

For some moments, he did not said anything, and kept staring at the beautiful moon, which is glowing bright in that dark sky.

"I was, just worried for jimin. Today is a full moon night, and he probably got a nightmare." And this made the alpha attentive on his words.

"You know that he get nightmares? What kind of nightmares he get?" Jungkook asked, his heart again started to beat at unusual pace.

"I am with jimin since childhood, so I know that he gets nightmares on the night of every full moon. And I do not know what kind of nightmares he gets because he never remembers them. And I think, he got one too today because you are asking about this to me now." Taehyung said turning his attention towards jungkook, at which he just hummed in response.

"He got one a few moments ago, but now he is sleeping in peace. No need to worry" he said, staring at the container of the mead in his hand.

"Since how long you knew that hoseok is an omega?" This time, taehyung asked.

"Since forever. I knew this since he was little pup. How is he now?"

"He is fine and sleeping in our chamber. But, why queen and king hid it from everyone?" And this made the alpha fell silent.

For some moments, both of them did not said anything, and jungkook just kept staring at the small container in his hand.

"Fine, no need to tell me. We will know as soon as we will arrive in jung's clan." Taehyung said, and jungkook just hummed in response.

.

.

.

Jungkook walked back to his chamber, after talking with the alpha for some moments, which made him realize that the other is not that much of an imbecile. He also knows how to talk like elders, which made the alpha take a breath of relief, knowing that his brother, probably is not a mate of a complete immature and pervert wolf.

He sighed, and get into his chamber, closing the doors behind of his back and completely ignoring the presence of taemin who is guarding the room from outside.

He raised his gaze, only to froze for a moment when he found jimin sitting on his spot, staring at him with sleepy eyes.

"Why are you awake?" asked jungkook with a frown, walking towards the omega with lazy steps.

"I did not felt your scent beside me so it broke my slumber. Where were you this late?" He asked in lazy tone, staring at the alpha who has now sat beside him on the soft mattress on the floor.

"I was just calming myself outside. This chamber is little warm." Jungkook said and laid down on his place.

Jimin stared at him for a while, but slightly nodded and laid beside him, leaving some distance between them.

For some moments, everything was silent, until jimin's eyes flung open when he was dragged towards his alpha by his waist.

He raised his head to stare at jungkook, only to find him laying in his place with his eyes closed, but his arm still wrapped around of his waist.

"You were having a nightmare, and was crying in your sleep. I want to wake up early tomorrow, so stay like this so that you would not get any nightmare and I can sleep in peace." He said in his usual cold tone, making the omega pout, and nod at his words. And I thought he is falling in love with me. Jimin thought in his mind, and placed his head on the muscular arm of his alpha.

"I apologize alpha, because of me your slumber broke. I do not know how you calmed me down, but I am thankful for it." He mumbled on his arm, his plump lips brushing against of his skin, sending a shiver to the alpha's lower body.

"No need to apologize. But, what kind of nightmare you get?" He asked, with his eyes still closed, trying to ignore the unwanted feeling which has started to rise in his body.

"I do not remember. I never remember them." He said, with a slight frown on his face. He never remembers those dreams which always make him cry in his sleep.

"And you know what? I am getting them since I have born. I only get them on the night of full moon. Back then, when I used to live in my clan, my eomma used to put me to sleep, and when I started to spend most of my time in kim's clan, taehyung used to be with me and hug me whole night, whenever I used to get those nightmares." And this made the alpha's eyebrows frown a little.

"You are staying in jung's clan since two months. How you used to sleep alone on full moon nights then?" He asked, and jimin fell silent for some moments.

"T-tae used to sneak in my chamber and put me to s-sleep." This time, jimin said stuttering a little, as he was scared of what jungkook will say.

Jungkook poked his cheek by his tongue, and took a deep breath, to calm the unwanted fire which was lighting in his chest.

"From now, I will sleep with you on full moon nights. No need to take help from that moron." And jimin was stunned by listening to his words.

For some moments, he stared at him, then his lips twitched lips upwards from one corner.

"Are you, jealous alpha?" He whispered close to his ear, making the alpha scoff at his words.

"Why would I jealous of anyone? I do not want my mate to spend his night with an alpha who is not his mate as I respect my status in wolf community. Now, sleep, or do you want to get knotted by me today? I do not mind because I am not sleepy." And this made jimin widen his eyes, and he immediately placed his head on jungkook's bicep.

"Have a good night alpha!"

The chapter got little long. Hope u enjoyed this😘😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title of the next chapter- Wedding?

Glimpse- As soon as I heard the mate and wedding word, my eyes widen a little. A warm feeling crept in my heart, as I stared in his almond blue eyes, and thought about his words once again.

It means, you are ready to accept me as your mate hoseok? I thought to myself.

I chuckled softly, and removed my hands from his face, sliding down to his shoulders, then to his arms.

"I will make sure that every wolf of our clan will obey your each and every order. And why would not they, when-" I stopped, and took his one hand in mine, moved it close to my lips, and place a gentle peck on the back of his hand.

"When the alpha, the king of the jung's reign, will obey each and every order of the queen."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
11.7K 476 47
Seungmee the prosecutor and sungchan the police. "Remember we are a team, no need to get mad" "Leave him, he's a waste of time" [ mystery AU ] Ran...
499K 14.6K 33
Taehyung is a shy and innocent music student who has a thing for his teacher, Min Yoongi. Read to see what happens to them and their relationship. Be...
44.3K 4.7K 39
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] In which the predatory and prey species are safely kept away from one another, in case their natural instincts surface. Howev...